Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image

After Sky had helped all she could in the med tent she went and stood out side and looked at the sky. She was still unhappy at her self for being weak and letting some thing happen. But for now she would deal with it and then go find her friend and make sure they where all right. Rubbing her noise she picked up the scent of the rude human male and sighed. She need to play nice for she did not want to get kicked out of the base.

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:15 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"They seem to be happy with them," Aerin said giving Hope a kiss back. The two cats continued to purr until Nathan appeared and then they just flat out stared him down until he left to go find sky." Hows work going?" he asked nonchalantly.

Catrl Knight

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:54 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan approached Sky and scratched his head a bit nervously. "Hey, sorry about how I acted earlier, you did a good job patching me up. Thanks." He said as a smile stretched across his face, something he feels he hasn't done in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

"Will Sky is all right but upset she was asleep and not able to help her friends. There is many wounded and dead which is sad and will make a lot of families sad once they get the news" Hope said with a heavily sigh as she lend in to him. There was so much work and she was starting to feel really tired from it all. "I just want one day where I am not having to fight or write reports" she said

User Image

"Your forgiven human" Sky said looking at him, "you where in pain and acting out it happens." She bowed her head to him before she walked up to him and held out her hand to him. "I am Sky" she said

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:10 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan nodded, agreeing with what she said about how he acted. "Nathan." He said taking her hand and shaking it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

"That is a nice normal human name" Sky said as she put her arms around her waist, "So what is a human doing here and fighting with demons? Most times they leave it up to the weres and vampires they risk there lives." She was trying not to be rude but just saying what she sees most times.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:26 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan turned away, knowing full well why he decided to join the fight. "Because I have nothing to lose and after what I've done, I have no right to live and I'm just hoping I die in single combat with some beast one day, but instead my rage refuses to relinquish me of my life." He said in a tone that sounds like it's a touchy subject for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

"So dieing is your reason for living or the need to fight in battle" Sky said giving him a look. She really did not get people some days but this human was very different. "I thought rage was a beast thing not a man thing....why not find a better reason to fight and live?" she asked him

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:43 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan can feel his eyes beginning to tear up as the feelings began to come back to him. "Because I have no reason to fight, no reason to live, after what I've done, I deserve to die." He said while turning towards her trying to hold in his tears the best he can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

"What sins have you done that are so great that you have no reason to live" Sky asked him, "I have know many how have had there hands painted in blood. Mine included." she had her family killed when she was young, rasied by a rouge and killed many out to just live.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:55 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan could no longer hold it back and released the depression within him. "I murdered the woman I loved and the one she was cheating on me over! She lied to me and it drove me berserk! I killed her and the man she was with! I am guilty! Guilty for what I've done!" He shouted before dropping to his knees and weeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:46 am
User Image

Sky just rolled her eyes and sat down beside him. "you live in a time of war and death. Killing is normal" she said, "even if she was your love it sounds like she did not love you. If she did love you she would not have done that to your." She did not know much about humans for she was a wolf and liked it that way. But if a wolf mate cheated on there mate it would be death or something far worst. "You would make a perfect were with you rage and attained." she said looking to the sky, "You had every right to get mad and take your revenge on your mate for betraying you. Sure you killed another human but who cares right now. Whats done is done so stop thinking about the past and think how you are going to survive the war."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

At this point Kaida sat on her bottom, the earthy ground beneath her. Violet eyes blinking out recalling the chaotic moments from not that long ago. It was the most hectic moment in the dragonesses life so far! The humans had clamed down a bit, now tending to the injured. Thank goodness she wasn't too badly hurt, a few scratches and bruises, that was all. Taking a breath the mix breed got up padding aimlessly for a few moments before standing up on her hind legs to catch in scents from around. She perked up capturing Sky's familiar scent, now she bounded towards the weres way weaving in and out of others along the way. "Skyyy! chiming out happily as she rubbed against her legs before finally noticing the weeping human... Oh yes it was the human from the tent! "What's wrong with him?" blinking to Sky. Curious as she is the vampiric dragoness padded over to Nathan beginning to rub against him in an attempt to cheer him up "Don't be sad!"

================ ================

{ OOC : Eeepp. . . I'm sorry for the extremely late response User Image }

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 am
User Image

"hello little one how are you?" Sky asked happy to see that Kaida was fine. She had been worried that the little one would have gotten hurt with all this going on. She ruffed the little ones fur before looking at Nathan and then sighing. "past problems" she said

Auto Vampire Kitten
it is all right good to see you

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:52 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Well get there hun, we just need a break from the demon attacks, either that or we take a group of extremely well trained soldier and lay waste to thier land," Aerin said schemeingly as he looked out Into the distance. Be hadn't noticed that the tree tbey sat under was ontop of a hill tbat looked over a good portion of the land.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff