Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:03 pm
Vihata

Cassius answered Meryth without looking away from Kota, "On my other side, please, Meryth, so that I'm between you both..." he said softly, his fingers moving lightly over Kota's cheek, "I know you're frustrated with him, Meryth. But take it as a sign that you're a very good teacher for him to have discovered his will this soon," he added with a wry smile before going serious.

"Kota... I want you to promise me that you'll keep your energies instead of draining them. I won't be going that far to get the others back. But the village will need more protection than my wards can give them. Some of the Hunters may escape the attack and come here, thinking to blend into the village. They'll likely have gems to sell or trade for more portable currency. That's where I'll need you, lover. I've taught you enough about gems and their value here to be able to run the shop. I also removed all of the onyx pieces, saying only that I've sold them all and am not likely to get any more of it in soon. If they want something in onyx, just take out an order for it. I need you to watch for the Hunters and take them out if they get this far. The villagers and Rex know who you are and will keep an eye on you if you need help.

"So I really need you to learn all you can from Meryth before I leave. I know it's alot to ask of you for just one day, but I have to ask it. When I came home initially, I was going to ask Rex to watch the shop. But you know infinitely more about gems than he does. Rex is better suited to that tavern of his anyway," he explained as he watched Kota's eyes, knowing full well that Meryth was listening to every word.

But anything else he had to say was instantly distracted by Meryth moving in behind him, sandwiching him between them and making him give a shiver and close his eyes from the sensations alone. Oh, yes, sleeping between them was exactly what he needed because just the feel of their skin on either side of him was enough to scatter his thoughts and make his arm tighten around Kota's waist briefly.

Dear gods! He wasn't sure if he was going to survive the sensory overload alone but he was certain that he wanted to find out. Admittedly, he'd asked, begged, Meryth to help him just as he had Kota and they had only begun that process, but to have them both in the bed with him was actually enough to have him nearly embarassing himself right then and there.

He shifted to press his forehead against Kota's as he panted and did his best not to move as he felt Meryth's arm going around his own waist, trying to remember why he'd come up here alone and barely remembered that he'd come up to sleep. But sleep was now very far from his mind...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:54 pm
Vihata

A few more teasing caresses and Cassius was having to bite his lip to keep from moaning out loud as his body shivered in reaction. He wasn't sure why Meryth was teasing him right now but it was becoming too much for him to keep contained with both of them on either side of him right now. Way too much temptation.

"Please, Meryth... I know Kota isn't ready yet..." he tried to plead for a little mercy but had to wonder if he was going to get it. Hell, he was wondering if he really wanted it or not. Even he knew his protest was weak, his voice wavering as he spoke it.

Truthfully, he wanted them both right now, to take Kota as Meryth took him, to be taken over completely and get lost in them both. That was what he wanted but wasn't sure if he or Kota were ready for that yet.

A little bit more and he couldn't keep a moan from escaping him as his hand around Kota slid down involuntarily to rest on his hip then around his thigh. He was getting lost in the sensations: Kota's scent, the feel of his soft skin under his hand, Meryth's hand moving over his own skin, the feeling of them pressing in on either side of him... He couldn't help but want more...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:40 pm
Vihata

When Meryth moved back from him, Cassius was finally able to really think about what he said. He moved his hand under Kota's chin and raised his face so that he could look into his eyes and saw what Meryth was talking about. What he saw there helped him make his decision. It wasn't too hard for him to make the decision, though. Not with his body still on fire and that look in the eyes of the one he'd fallen for.

He leaned in and took Kota's lips, taking the kiss he'd been desperate for, tasting the lips and mouth he'd become addicted to with a deep moan. He reached behind him to capture Meryth's hand and bring it back around him then threaded his hand into Kota's hair right at the base of his skull with his off hand then slid his hand away from Meryth's to pull Kota's thigh back over his own.

He made his decision with that kiss, that look in Kota's eyes. He was going to trust him one more time and opened his heart to both of the Alichino's. He knew in that moment that he needed them both. Right now. Tonight. Tomorrow. For as long as he could have them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:48 pm
Vihata
Skip is done. Now for some sleep then a message during the day to tell Cass that the plans have been brought forward a bit and he needs to head to the castle as soon as he can get there.

Cassius could do little more by then than to simply give himself over to them during the hours of the night and deep into the morning. By the time they were all finally ready for a break, Cass was actually exhausted and could barely keep his eyes open long enough to note that he was laying half on his side with Kota's head on his chest and Meryth pressed up behind him, his own head resting back on the dominant male's shoulder.

For once, he didn't care that he was a mess. He was being held by Meryth and had his own arms around Kota, his body was deliciously sore, and he had plenty of love marks on his skin. That was enough for him.

He knew he'd have to be preparing for the fight to come but let the thought go under a wave of sleep, his body finally relaxing completely and his breathing evened out. He fell asleep before he realized it, feeling wrapped in their arms and hearts.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:39 pm
Vihata

Cassius woke to the smell of heaven. And only one set of arms around him. The smell told him where the other set of arms were, though, and he had to give a smile.

He opened his eyes and slid from Meryth's arms to take a brief bath then moved into his closet to pick out something to wear.

He knew he had to get a few things ready for the trip to take care of the Hunters, but found himself dragging his feet on the whole issue. He suddenly found that he didn't want to leave and that want clashed with what he needed to do...

What he didn't know was that a message was being delivered to the door from the castle. The boy simply passed the message off to Kota, but Orthius snatched it and flew upstairs with it, dropping it on Cassius' head then flying back downstairs to keep an eye on Kota.

Cassius opened the message and gave a heavy sigh, knowing that he had no choice now. He dressed himself in a simple pair of beach shorts and threw a few more clothes into a bag along with a bottle of his skin oil and a few other things.

He left the closet and headed into the bathroom to brush his hair out, not bothering to braid it, then headed downstairs to set his bag by the backdoor and headed into the kitchen to see Kota, knowing Meryth would follow soon.

He sat at the table and gave a small smile as he watched Kota move around the kitchen, "I've missed seeing you do this..." he said softly, hoping Kota would understand what he meant.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 pm
Vihata

Cassius finished the meal quickly then sat back with his coffee, "Not right after. I have more time than that. They'll be meeting me at the beach near the castle to head out tonight. I just packed the bag to be ready. Sebastet said she'd send me another message once they finalize the plans," he explained softly.

He glanced over at Meryth with a small smile, "It's a shame you can't truly appreciate his cooking, though I certainly plan to. I've missed seeing him move around the kitchen like that. He's talented with his skills," he said then let his eyes drift over Kota briefly, "All of his skills," he couldn't resist adding in the teasing hint to last night.

He took another sip of his coffee then gave a soft sigh, "I almost wish I didn't have to go. I know I need to but I want to stay as well. I only just got home, just got him back, and I have to leave again. I know it's just to one of the outer islands, but it's not any easier..." he finally admitted, though he made sure to use the word 'almost'.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:27 am
Vihata

Cassius knew it would take Meryth a while to rearrange his thinking as far as Kota's relationship dynamics with him were concerned, but he'd come around in time. In the meantime, though, the thought of Kota 'serving under' him certainly was an enticing one.

But then Kota surprised him yet again by understanding completely, "You're absolutely right Kota... Thank you for understanding," he told him softly then leaned over to place a light kiss to his lips and was very tempted to take the kiss further but backed off with a regretful sigh and finished off his coffee before he got to his feet.

"If I'm to be going at all I'll have to check what I have to stock the shop with before I go. I thought I still had a few of your pieces set aside as well, but I'll have to check," he said and couldn't resist giving Kota's very tempting lips another kiss then gave one to Meryth as well before he turned and headed into the living room to go through the carved pieces he had there.

He gathered up several pieces in a basket and moved into the shop to start putting them into place, finding that he was right about having some of Kota's pieces as well. He placed the latter in their own case, though, displayed so that they'd draw the better price. The work took him several hours and kept him busy.

But then he had nothing to do as he waited for the message from the castle so he moved back into the house and found himself standing at the back door staring at the ocean on the other side of the beach, trying to prepare himself mentally for what he had to do but finding his mind distracted with thoughts of Kota and Meryth laying on either side of him in the bed upstairs.

It had been so perfect for him, exactly what he'd needed but had never dreamed of being able to have. Two people to take up places in his heart, one to be what he needed for tenderness and care while the other helped take him out of his head. Both of them almost more than he could handle in bed but what he was hoping to come home to again...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:29 pm
Vihata

Cassius gave a nod as he put his hands over Kota's arms, holding them around him as he looked over at Meryth, "I know. I shouldn't be gone more than two days, three at the most. One day for the attack, the second to get everyone who was taken back home and healed. I'll be back as soon as I can. I trust you with the shop Kota, and I trust you with his protection, Meryth," he said softly, letting them both know what he was expecting.

He had to give a small smile, though as he pulled Kota's arms loose and turned so that he could hold him, placing a light kiss to the top of his head, "Forgive if I'm simply not wanting to leave you both so soon," he added with a soft laugh and raised one hand to cup Meryth's head to pull him in for a brief kiss then raised Kota's face to give him one as well.

But he knew it was time for him to leave. He had to meet up with Sebastet and the others up at the castle.

He gave Kota another, deeper kiss, then gave Meryth one as well. He picked up his bag and left before he found himself hesitating again. He dropped his shorts on the way to the water and slung his bag over his head then dove into the water, shifting to his mere form then swimming away...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games