Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

█ Renard woke up early, but sat up in his bed for a long while mulling over his thoughts. It wasn't until the person in the top bunk rustled away did Renard eventually get up. He was already in his uniform to which he adjusted in a shared mirror. He walked promptly down a hall, towards Victor's quarters in the barracks. Though in the back of his head, he knew very well that Victor was already up. He asked patrol if they had seen his captain, to which they informed him that they were near Captain Thunderbird's quarters.

He didn't have to see them to know that Victor was down the hall. He could hear everyone's voices quite perfectly, especially with his enhancing hearing. Approaching the scene, he saw Ebony first, then Erik. He nodded to the both of them before glancing to Victor. Something had just happened, which perked Renard's interest. "What happened here?" He asked generally for either Ebony or Erik to answer. █

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 pm
Erik pulled out all the files Hector had put in the envelope. "The captain certainly went out of his way to get us all this. No wonder he is so fatigued" he said.

"Looks like we're going undercover. We'd better take a small party, just in case we run into trouble. No doubt that's the bad part of town if that's where the pirates are" Victor said.

"It certainly is. I usually don't associate with riff-raff, though I guess in this case, I must" Erik said, a fairly evident hint of disgust in his voice.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"The money is of little concerns. It's easy enough to make a quick amount with a successful heist. The problem that should be of most concern is both the military and the Erebus. Both of these are at least becoming great thorns in our sides from attaining the second twin" Joe said pulling the now cigarette butt from his mouth and rubbed out the last little bit of life it had on the bottom of his boot. "I very much doubt repairs will be coming easy even with the large lead ahead of the military we currently have after taking the mountains. If anything hopefully each will keep the other at bay long enough so we can set down for said repairs." Rubbing the side of his head Joe looked at Eureka solemnly.

"To be honest. This whole thing was rife with problems from the very get go" Joe said crossing his arms as he leaned against her door frame. "Such a waste of effort and resources for these two. What reason did you have for taking on such a frivolous undertaking Eureka?" Joe having a rare moment where spoke his mind to the captain looked to her sternly but kept his tone low enough where only the two of them could hear. A damned fools choice to attempt to steal them. No reward from them is worth the lives of the crew. You had best for once head Jake's warnings of the repairs of the ship. I would not be one to shield you from him forever." With a small sigh Joe looked upwards for a moment.

"My soul for a time before all this when life was easy keeping one step ahead of the military without having a target on our backs from both the Adalla and Marus forces. But, wishing of things in the past is all but useless in the present. It can't be changed, simply instead looked at as a way to change the future" he muttered more to himself then to the Captain. "Should you decide to grace us with your presence I am sure that your captive is likely grown tired of the company of Jake and Marcus and likely won't keep up a front for much longer" Joe told her pushing off of the side of her door.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:44 pm
Hector groaned. Her eyes suddenly lit open as soon as Renard got too close. She rubbed her head, slowly sitting up. She couldn't sleep with their minds constantly making so much noise. "Not more people... On second thought, you people aren't going without me." She stated with a small cough. "That's an order!" She yelled, crawling over towards her bed. "No go inspect everything so I can sleep in peace. Both of you!"

Wire_Colossus
Greedy Fat Cat

((*cough* *cough* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:55 pm
Erik slowly closed Hector's door so that she could sleep in privacy. He then returned back to Victor, Renard, and Ebony. "So I guess the undercover investigation will have to wait" he said.

"It's just as well. If we're going to take to the mountains, we need to make sure our ships are in top condition. We can't spare a single defect" Victor stated. He then looked at Renard. "I guess it's time to wake our mechanic" he said, mentally sighing. He didn't care if Hector caught it or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:07 pm
Lina, seeing her work completed, then proceeded to take a nap on the deck. She didn't seem to care that the ground was hard. She simply slept on the metal surface, dreaming of mechanical flying fish.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 pm
Victor sent Renard and Ebony out to the ship, while he himself went to fetch Lina. He'd force her awake if he had to. Once he reached where she had been sleeping he noticed she wasn't there. "Now where could she be?" he pondered to himself. Perhaps she was on the ship. She did seem to treat it like her child. The captain went out to the Goliath to see if she was there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:28 pm
Jake sighed as Amorreta hid behind him yet again. "See what you did Marcus? You got her scared to death. That's no way to treat a pretty lady!" He said, chastising Marcus even though he was sure he was partly to blame. He turned to face Amoretta and said, "How about we go try to boots on now. I've already kept you waiting too long, especially seeing as to how you mentioned that you hate being barefoot."  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:36 pm
Wire_Colossus

Greedy Fat Cat

Tondra slowly recovered her breath, and looked over Veasna and Viktor. She nodded to herself after putting a white gloved hand to her chin.

I approve Viktor. Come along you two~! We're going to the museum! She said with a charming singsong voice.

With that she lifted up the hem of her long white gown, and lightly bounced off of the ship. I followed, and we both started walking through the docks and through the town.

~~~

It took an hour of walking through the city, but eventually the four of us reached the Museum of the Ancients. I twirled my parasol over my head, a big grin on my face like a giddy child as I stepped delicately in my wooden sandals.

This was my first time outside the palace. In public. In disguise. The sights! The sounds! The colors! My heart ached-- I knew my parents had the best intention in mind, but I had been cooped up so much, it was like stepping into another world. So strange, so colorful... so alien.

Tondra went up the steps first, and I trailed after her, a grin still on my face. She went up to the booth and paid for 4 tickets with four hefty gold coins, and she turned and handed a ticket to me and one to Viktor and Vaesna. She then turned and with a graceful sweep headed for the grand revolving doors, putting a ticket through the slot and slipping in. I did the same.

The museum was... huge. We stood in a grand tall hall, with displays everywhere. The stands bore glass cases with small dark steel colored objects in them, with small lines that were barely visible from behind the glass. I was immediately drawn to the closest one as I closed my parasol, which had a long thin one that looked kind of like a pen. But this dark, steel grey pen like thing had no nib, nor hole in the end for ink... just a small nub at one end.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
╔═ It pained Eureka to not be able to tell Joe everything. She never did like secrets from her crew. Especially when Joseph spoke to her so personally. "I know, I know. I'm glad no one had died in the assault and I already admitted to Jake that I had been reckless in this endeavor. It is my fault I put the Galatea at risk." She followed Joseph out, her heels clicking as she left her quarters. "But I cannot tell you why I decided to kidnap the twins. Just that it is extremely important," she reaffirmed before giving him a benevolent look. She put a hand on her hip, lifting her head to the sky and took a large inhale of air. She loved the crispness of mountain air, especially that in the morning. Eureka looked back to Joseph. "And be sure that I'll be exacting my revenge on the Erebus. Right after we do ourselves a favor and fill our pockets with a bit of change."═╝

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

She shuddered and nodded, her movements jerky. She gulped, her eyes flicking back and forth between Jake, Marcus, and some of the others aboard the ship. She had just spied one of the men looking at her-- one of the rope monkies she figured. Was she being watched?

She wouldn't put it past them if she was. She had to play her hand carefully, or else she'll never escape! My gods. She thought. Does Rachana feel like this all the time!? She needed to wait till she was alone... and take care of him. The less they knew about her movements, the better.

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Jake and Marcus xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : La te da te da~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 pm
"Alright then. Follow me if you'd please." Jake said as he turned and started heading towards one of the stairs. He didn't tell Marcus whether he should follow or stay, Jake figured he would do what he wanted no matter what Jake said. Jake lead Amoretta down one flight of stairs, made a left, then made a right at the end of one of the hallways, and stopped at the third door on the left. "Here we are. Let's see what fashionable boots we have in stock today." Be said as he opened the door. Behind it was a tiny room, more of a closet actually. It was full of mops and broom and cleaning chemicals. In the back right corner was a pair of boots that had obviously been through a lot. The color was faded, there were scratches all over, and even a small hole was present on the side by where the pinky toe is at on the left boot. He picked one up and checked the size. Yep, size nine. "Try these on. Hopefully they fit alright." He said as he handed the pair over to Amoretta.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Amoretta took the time to breathe and allow herself to collect herself as she was lead into the bowels of the Galatea. She had calmed a reasonable amount by the time Jake lead her to a small closet and presented her with a pair of very beat up boots.

Her face showed her disgust at the pair as she took them with her finger tips. She knelt and slid one on, before immediately taking it off again.

I think I will stick with being barefoot... she said. Thank you anyway. She was still trying to be polite, after all. She then set the wretched things back in the closet where Jake got them from. Who would do that to a perfectly good pair of boots and then just leave them lying around? She wondered, disgusted.

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Jake xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : She is a princess, after all. Used to the finest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:55 pm
"Sorry about that princess. How about I get you some brand new boots next time we resupply? It shouldn't be very long, I promise." Jake offered when Amoretta refused the boots. He couldn't say he was very surprised that she turned the offer down.

He ran a hand through his hair as he thought about her situation. Kidnapped princess, seperated from her twin, stuck on a ship full of pirates. He wondered how that felt. Having to be held captive knowing that you were cargo. "Sorry you're in this situation. And sorry for calling you nothing more than cargo earlier..." Jake said. Crap! He stopped viewing her as simple cargo and started viewing her as an actual human being. He was trying to avoid doing that, but it was hard not to knowing they might be stuck with her for a while.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Something in black and pink. Hopefully. She said. She liked the thought of a new pair of boots. She herself always liked new boots, right after they had been broken in. The soles were always good and sturdy. And left good indents when she kicked things.

At Jake's apology she frowned. You're not sorry. If you were sorry, you wouldn't have said it in the first place. She muttered. You and your pirate crew toy with people's lives when they don't ask for it, destroying without thought or care. I'm harmless remember? It's not like I could stop you.

That last part was a lie, though it wasn't like Jake would know it. It wasn't the first time people had tried to kidnap Amoretta and her sister; it simply was the first time anyone succeeded. Normally it was two or three men with blackjacks who thought they could scare the girls into their rough burlap sacks; two or three kicks from the twins was enough to make sure they never did it again. The twins were not innocent little angels like the populace thought they were-- the girls were used to killing wanna be kidnappers and a*****e guards who didn't want to keep their hands to themselves because they thought the girls 'couldn't fight back.'

She turned and walked away from Jake, attempting to navigate back up to the deck. She would show them that she could fight back. She would destroy this ship if she got the chance-- and they will see how dangerous she really is.

LOCATION : The Galatea xxx COMPANY : Jake xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC :

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces