Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Okay" said Moris and moves to be on the right side. He rubs Jeffery's arms softly after the other had wrapped his arms around him. "This would be the first time sharing a bed someone especially with you as my boyfriend" he admits smiling. "You don't snore in your sleep, do you?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:11 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Okay" said Moris and moves to be on the right side. He rubs Jeffery's arms softly after the other had wrapped his arms around him. "This would be the first time sharing a bed someone especially with you as my boyfriend" he admits smiling. "You don't snore in your sleep, do you?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

he gave hime a small playfull smirk " oh like a bear " he said but shook his head " no but i have been told i talk in my sleep sometimes but not to often " now gently rubbing his boyfriends stomach  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Or sawing a log" said Moris adds. He side glances at Jeffery and sees him shake his head. "I'm a deep sleeper anyways" he admits. "Okay, you rubbing my stomach makes me feel ticklish, but not enough to laugh" he tells him.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:37 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Or sawing a log" said Moris adds. He side glances at Jeffery and sees him shake his head. "I'm a deep sleeper anyways" he admits. "Okay, you rubbing my stomach makes me feel ticklish, but not enough to laugh" he tells him.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery smirked " if i wasn't tired i would take that as a challenge moris " he said softly as he held the smaller male closer to him letting out a small happy sigh  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:58 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckles at Jeffery's response then smiles. "It can be settled tomorrow" he tells him jokingly. He felt comfortable with being held his boyfriend and lays his head down on the pillow on his side of the bed. "Night, Jeffery" he said before closing his eyes.
((we can fast forward to the morning if you want))
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:22 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckles at Jeffery's response then smiles. "It can be settled tomorrow" he tells him jokingly. He felt comfortable with being held his boyfriend and lays his head down on the pillow on his side of the bed. "Night, Jeffery" he said before closing his eyes.
((we can fast forward to the morning if you want))
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey relaxed as he held his boyfriend laying his head down slowly closing his eyes "good night moris " he said softly as he soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep

(Ok sounds good to me)  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:00 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt well rest when he woke up in the morning because no levitating happened throughout the night. Of course, he doesn't know since he usually wakes up with everything back in its place. He could only guess it was from sleeping with Jeffery in the bed. Began to move to sit up on and running a hand through his messy hair.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris got up once he woke up some more then he left out of the bedroom. He enters into the kitchen to make himself some breakfast this morning.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image Percy stood at the door to the house looking around. In one had he held a map, in the other the hand of his twin brother Bailey. The blond was more often quiet then not. "Bailey don't worry it wasn't your fault. that hag had it coming. she shouldn't have treated us like that" he said rubbing his thum over his brother's hand hopefully calming the boy.

Bailey's lip twitch up into a half smile and he nodded to Percy, it helped him feel a little better, but none the less he was still feeling extremely guilty. he hadn't tried to harm their aunt, but she left him no choice but to defend himself. luckily no one got seriously hurt, they had only burned down the house. Bailey stared down at his burned hand a bit dumbly, while Percy knocked on the door.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris hears knocking on the door while he was making scrambled eggs. He didn't want to leave the stove while he was cooking and he didn't know if anyone else was around on the compound this morning to answer the door. So he used his telekinesis to open up the door for them and wide enough to walk in.
PavloAvel

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image If percy was surprised there was no one right there when the door opened, it didn't show. He pulled his brother in with him, and looked around. "Hello? we were told to come here for housing. We're new, and our home recently burnned down so we have no where to go" he said still looking around, but making no notion to stop talking

.Bailey kept close to his twin adjusting his glasses when he couldn't see anyone right away. He was however spooked when no one was standing there. he didn't like people being able to come up behind him, being such an anxious person.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:48 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris uses his ability to turn off the stove next while he listens to the voice from the open doorway. "Come on in! Don't know where the owner is!" he shouts for them to hear. He gets himself a plate to put some scrambled eggs on. "Could you close the door once you're inside?" he requested.
PavloAvel

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 pm
Genkawolf

User Image Percy pulled baily in with him, and towards the voice. "thanks. He's not in? Is it alright if we wait for him?" he asked looking around as he talked. "It's really nice in here" he noted.

.Bailey hid behind Percy eyeing everything. it all looked so nice. Why would anyone want some street rats like percy and him to muddy it up. he eyes Moris, this guy didn't look very snobish. Of course the Twin's aunt looked nice to everyone else, but she didn't really like them. they had gained abilities like thier mother, their aunt's sister, who she always envied.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Sure, not a problem" said Moris. He plated his scrambled eggs then seated himself at the kitchen table. He started eating, "You two new students?" he asked them.
PavloAvel
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:18 pm
Genkawolf

User Image Percy nodded. "Yeah, we were supposed to start today, but then the incident happened, and we have to find new boarding" He explained. "So what's the school like?... Oh sorry I'm Percy Hunts, and this is my twin Bailey" he introduced.

.Bailey bowed his head a bit, not replying verbally. His anxiety was growing worse, he nudged his brother gently, giving his a look.User Image  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff