Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:44 am
User Image

wearing ☆ oversized navy blue sweater, black stockings, black flats
mood ☆ excited
carrying ☆ phone, $100 on hand
company ☆ Cassie

- ☆ -

"Crane machines, hm?" Aria looks to her side, spotting the machines. She watched as a man banged on the console, turning red with rage at another failed attempt to pick up the stuffed toy in the machine. 'Maybe not...' she thought as she watched the machine light up, cheerful music blasting out of its speakers. What an evil machine.

So instead, the girl watched as Cassandra fought against whatever AIs the game threw at the older. She imagines the older has had more experience with arcade games than she has. Soon, Cassandra reached Stage 4, but was ultimately beaten by the AI.

”Well, there goes my game. Time to get dancing.”

Aria nodded, standing up from the console and following the white-haired female to the dance machines. Upbeat music blasted from the speakers and the arrows on the machines' floors lit up in time with the music. Aria slotted in some coins, excited to try out another game. "Well, I'm ready if you are!"

ooc ☆ finally got my post up! apologies for being late, and also if my post is kind of confusing. my writing can get pretty wonky when i'm on meds

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:06 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Cassandra ended up standing up considering that her time at the fighting game was already over, so the rhythm game was next on the agenda. She ended up slotting a few more tokens before her presence in the game was felt after the press of the start button. The rhythm game had two dance pads and the players had to step in sync with the arrows in order to rack up the combos, which would help in keeping up a good score. ”We can take turns picking up songs. Versus mode. five stages,” she spoke while picking up the mode and then tapping the start button again. Once both were in the music selection screen, she was the one to pick the first song, a random Japanese song that was catchy even when she didn't understand all of the lyrics. She had to tap on one of the arrows of her side of the dance pad in order to choose her difficulty, though. Cassie chose the hard mode since she was not ready yet for the expert difficulty.

”Your turn to pick the difficulty,” she noted, all while looking around at the crane machines that would be the next on the list. In fact, one of them had medium-sized plushies inside, and most of them were animals. That was decided; she may try to get a teddy bear or even a cat plushie later.

Mood: a bit competitive
Company: Aria
Money: $48.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: 5 tokens in her pocket. Holidays are hectic af.

princess syub

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 am
User Image

mood ☆ excited
company ☆ Cassie

- ☆ -

'Woah, hard huh? Guess we gotta take out the big guns to impress, hmhm.' Aria nods along to the beat as she watched Cassandra choose the difficulty. It's fine, she can take on hard.

Probably? Yeah, probably.

”Your turn to pick the difficulty,” The white-haired female said as she looked around the arcade, probably already looking for something else to do. Aria mimicks the older's movement from earlier and taps the arrow on her dance pad until she came across a nice, upbeat song with a solid beat. Aria listens for a moment, then confirms her selection and chooses hard as well. She eyes the BPM rate. 'Yeesh, let's hope my legs survive after this.' She smiles up at the screen, trying not to gulp.

"It's your turn again~" She kind-of shouts over the music to get the other's attention. Maybe after this she'll pick up some ice cream...

ooc ☆ sorry bout that, school was an absolute wreck @_@

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:38 pm
x

User Image

▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

Narx was new to this world's technology, as such he was most intrigued by lights, and sounds from all sorts of common devices. He had made his way deeper into the city than expected. Unable to avert his eyes from the glorious sights it only made sense that he would happen to spot an arcade and rush to it like a child running to an ice scream truck. Narx stopped at the entrance to the arcade. His eyes sparking with delight. "I must be in heaven!!" He shouted before throwing himself suddenly into the wrong door with a thud. He grasped his head in pain, but it was not enough to keep him out. After fidgeting with the handles he finally found the one that opened and made his way into the arcade. Why doors only opened on one side he did not know, but he was starting to get the hang of things. The arcade, even by itself, was definitely worth the trip. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He heard some sounds off in the corner and quickly made his way towards it only to stop suddenly at the sight of strangers. He hadn't met anyone in this world yet. Their were two of them. Both females. Was it okay to talk to females in this world? He didn't know. They were playing a game it seemed. That must be what these large devices were. Games. He had to play them! It was best to play it safe though, and leave them to their own peace. A game next to him suddenly jumped to life making a high pitched scream lurch from his lips. He grabbed his mouth with both hands and hid away. When he had calmed down he returned to that game. He saw buttons, and a stick thingy that were probably used to play. He grabbed the stick and jerked it one way, and then the other, and smashed the buttons, but after a while he realized the game wasn't responding to his commands. He smashed the button faster and harder, but still nothing "Alas, I find heaven...but I cannot make it respond! I am like a spirit in the wind..." He said to himself poetically in defeat. He sunk to his knees and rested his head against the machine. What a terrible fate. He obviously had much to learn about this world.

▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

princess syub

name

name

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:50 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

Once everything's all set and ready, with the start button being pressed, the first stage had begun and Cassie tried her best to be in sync with the arrows on the dance pad. It was a relief that she was wearing sneakers; boots would not be good and she would have to be take them off first if she would definitely wear them. Though sadly, her attempt at the first stage was far from perfect; she ended up having a miss that broke the combo but otherwise her score was high. Though when they were about to prepare for the second stage, she saw someone lamenting near one of the fighting and sighed. Such a weirdo.... she thought, before moving along for the rest of the game, still taking turns with the music and difficulty selections.

By the time both were done, Cassandra ended up with no full combos at all, but it was fun and she had to take her legs a break. Now, she was wondering on whether to help that poor dude or just ignore him and go with the crane machines next alongside Aria. It would depend on how the stranger would react next after his failed attempt.

Mood: a bit competitive
Company: Aria, male stranger
Money: $48.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: 5 tokens in her pocket.

princess syub

narxfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 am
User Image

mood ☆ excited, and kinda curious...
company ☆ Cassie, some strange guy

- ☆ -

Aria could feel her legs trembling ever so slightly, but she managed just fine. The screen blasted with bright colors as they finished their song. Boo, she scored a bit lower than Cassandra. She stuck her tongue out at the screen. Just 'cause she slipped up and forgot a few moves!

"Bweh, I'll get you next time!" She pointed at the screen, striking a dramatic pose. Then she turned to Cassandra, grinning at the older female. Another fun one! She wonders if she could get Mother to install one of these things when they get home...

She looked to the side. The man from a while ago was still there, moping in front of a different machine. He had arrived earlier while they were setting up the game. A bizarre man he is, yelping at the machine and hiding from it. Seems he had returned afterwards and... tried to play with it without slotting in some tokens...?

"Maybe he came from a different world or something~? Heh." Aria joked, but deep inside she wondered...

Now she was kinda curious. Although you don't really go up to a random stranger and ask them if they're from a different world, no. Aria's pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

narxfang

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 am
x

User Image

▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

Narx started to hit his head against the machine repetitively, until he noticed a glowing yellow slot with some symbols on it. "This thing...you require sustenance don't you?!" Narx quickly ran over to the counter where you can get prizes, he spotted what appeared to be food, and sneakily snatched a few candy bars as are often sold in arcades and rushed back to the machine. He looked to his left, then right, before opening up his candy. He started to shove the candy at the slot. Of course it didn't go in, but rather just left melted chocolate streaks on the machine. "Why won't you feed!? I need you to consume this so I can activate your powerful entertaining abilities!" If it wasn't obvious that he was not from anywhere like this world before, it definitely was now. He continually attempted to feed the machine candy bars until he realized it just wasn't working. "Maybe you need some other kind of other sustenance? What do you eat?! Just tell me!" But the game would not speak, well about anything other than it was programmed to.

▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

princess syub

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:19 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 am
User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little bored, rained on." Ⓦearing: " A blue hoodie, a white tank top, and black skinny jeans."

Well, yesterday was sort of an event. After that little incident at the library, Camille rushed home and fell asleep, mentally exhausted after all of it. Today, though, she felt like things were gonna be a bit better, so after waking up and shaking the metaphorical cobwebs out of her brain, she took a casual stroll down to the shopping district, figuring that she had money to burn. Uuuuuunfortunately for her, the "casual" part of that didn't really work out, as it started raining like a mo-fo right as she arrived. 'Oh well, guess that's why I've got a hood' she thought to herself.

Unfortunately, hoodie hoods aren't exactly the best when it comes to rain protection, so she wound up thoroughly damp regardless of her best efforts. Because of this, her decision on what store to pick mainly came down to what was closest. Luckily for her, though, said closest store happened to be the arcade. She dashed in rather quickly, stumbling into the door before pushing it open and hopping inside, letting out a relieved sigh. She took off her soaked hoodie and tied the arms around her waist, trying to negate hypothermia just a little bit.

Taking a look around, she seemed to be happy with the split-second decision she had made, wandering into a veritable hive of old arcade games. Perfect! After drip drying at the entrance for a few moments, she started to stroll along the rows of old machines, admiring the campy 80's and 90's era artwork plastered on their cabinets. 'Hmm, I wonder if they have...' she pondered, having a certain game in mind, only to be cut short with an exclamation of "Oh!" as her blue eyes caught wind of something. They did have it; Donkey Kong! Excitedly, she dashed over to the machine, simply gazing at the attract sequence for a few moments, before digging out a quarter and popping it in, cracking her knuckles. "Bring it, Kong!"

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: Mind if Lala bugs you? ≻ wearing: A hoodie a mask sweats shoes
MasterDenton

✌ Lala sauntered around lazily. She was severely bored, and had a lot of time to kill before her next stream. Usually she would just watch the latest korean drama, or an episode of her favorite anime, but she just moved to this new city. She had to see the sights,
what this city offered, and what she could gain. And by gain, she means how many games she can beat and add her name onto. Which is why she's here,
at this arcade.
Alright! What game wants my name on it first! She clapped her hands together as she gazed hungrily at all the machines. The first to catch her eyes was a retro DDR system. Oh man it's been a hot minute for some DDR,
but hey, might as well!
She thought as she walked over. Looking over the machine she noticed that they all have coin slots. Oh rad just like back home! She thought as she looked around for a coin exchange. After she got her coins, Lala ran back over to the machine and placed a coin in. She stood on top and warmed up, she didn't need to get hurt after all!
Alright DDR! Time to get OWNED! And off she was, beating high scores and dancing her way into victory.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:30 am
MasterDenton

Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: It's been so long since I've posted Bree. Forgive me. < ^ >Today's Outfit: Casual!Feeling: Worried; Nostalgic.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Aubrey hadn't been looking for anything in particular as she strolled around the walkways of Cerise. Something about being outside in the warm spring rain was a comforting touch - though she wasn't entirely sure why. In the back of her head, a gentle thudding reminded her of the wound she spotted on Tyrese not two days ago. It hadn't been a particularly hard thing to find - it strained over the dominant hand of the busy body. Even if he didn't wince often and sucked up the pain... She sighed softly and readjusted the teal strap beneath her beige cardigan. Something was bothering him. Her converse ripped the occasional puddle beneath her with each step in submersible water, covering midway to the black line on the bottom of her shoe. And whatever it was, he was pushing not to tell her. But she knew Tyrese, she felt. He'd lament to her at a point, just when he... Figured it out on his own first, she supposed. She thinned the corners of her rosy lips and pressed her fingers against the high pockets of her jeans. Maybe a coffee would do some good. Her hands felt against the edges of her curls and pushed them back away from her face, only to let them frame the edges again.

Several shades of darker blue hair crossed her vision as a woman began to lower her hood and shrug off her sweater once she reached- Her amethyst orbs flickered upwards. Mushroom Kingdom. Was Victoria at work today? Probably not. The wolf would have said something about meeting up for lunch... Maybe. She pursed her lips and felt along the door. It wasn't the usual navy tint she was used to, but she could spot the hue on someone's head even a mile away. How long had it been? Her dark brows creased. A while at the very least. Max had stopped coming over once the few breakdowns had ceased and a new girl had come into his life. She wasn't oblivious to him either. It may have been years in between the pair coming into contact - but she could spot that lovestruck gaze years before it happened; mainly because she had been the point of interest last time. A small smile fell against her lips and she stepped inside. Unlike most that strolled in through the door, Aubrey was bone dry, the water falling off in steady droplets and away from her body. It took minimal focus at this point, and had been an advantage to being able to manipulate the element.

A quick two second search later and she found exactly whom she thought she caught the tail end of. "Camille?" Her expression curved to a small smile. "I thought I saw you come in here!"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:35 pm
((How do you like my post? If there's anything you'd like me to add or change, just let me know!))

Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

It was a warm, yet rainy day in mid-spring. A steady rain fell from a grey, overcast sky... But Jack didn't mind this kind of weather... In fact, he found it refreshing. There was nothing quite as invigorating as a walk on a rainy spring day. It helped to clear his troubled mind, and he could feel his hangover from the night before fading.

Jack was new in town, and he had been looking for a job... As much as he hated doing honest, legal work he knew that he'd have to - at least for a while. After all the trouble that had gone down with the bank robbery Oklahoma, he was a wanted fugitive. He'd need to lay low for a while, and let the heat die down. However, he wasn't having much luck in his employment search. Most of the business owners were turning him down... but he didn't really blame him. After all, who wanted to hire an 8th-grade dropout with a criminal record and no legitimate employment history to speak of? ...Especially one who was a smartass like him? He was a lowlife, the kind of man that most honest, upstanding people preferred to avoid. He supposed he could change his ways, but did he really want to?

Just then, Jack walked past a business called 'Mushroom Kingdom'... It appeared to be a combination arcade and video game store. Jack decided he'd check it out, and try to apply for a job here. Perhaps he could also take a break, play some games, and meet some cute girls or guys. He had always loved racing games after all, and was quite good at them.

Jack wiped his feet on the mat outside before walking into the arcade. The beeping, booping, and myriad sound effects of dozens of machines hit his ears... Looking around, he was amazed at the sheer variety of games - everything from the classics like Pong and Space Invaders, to newer fighting and racing games. There were pinball machines, of course... And a whole section of the store was dedicated to the sale of consoles and video games, both new and used. Jack had never been much of a gamer himself, but he could tell that this place was practically a gamer's Valhalla.

Suddenly, Jack found his attention to a stunningly beautiful girl, dancing on one of the DDR machines. She was a petite young woman of East Asian descent and incredibly cute... And he could tell from her scent that she wasn't exactly human. She wasn't a werewolf or vampire either, but he couldn't determine exactly what she was from scent alone. He whistled appreciatively as he watched Bunny dance... She was an incredibly pretty girl, and she moved her slender body with incredible skill and grace.He could feel his heart fluttering in his chest as he admired her.

Jack strutted up to Bunny, a flirtatious grin on his face. "Well, howdy sweetcheeks!" he exclaimed, speaking in his typical deep Southern drawl. "I'll be damned if you aint' the sweetest little thing in town! You got some mighty fine moves too... but can they match up to mine?" He winked at her. "I tell you what... Let's have ourselves a little a dance-off, and the loser's gotta buy the winner lunch. You down for that, shug?" He chuckled as walked up to the DDR machine that was next to hers. He took off his heavy steel-toed cowboy boots and set them aside... they were impossible to dance in. He then put a quarter into the machine, smiling at Lala as he waited for her to reply. "It's nice to meet ya, by the way... the name's Jack, and who are you?" he asked, introducing himself to her.

Dark Lord Everfear

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:04 pm
User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little bored, rained on." Ⓦearing: " A blue hoodie, a white tank top, and black skinny jeans."

Unlike her brother, Camille usually became laser-focused when it came to gaming, taking quite a bit of effort to break her concentration. As such, the cacophony of sounds emitting from the rest of the machines were tuned out as she leaned into the machine, perhaps getting too close for her eyes to handle... Well, she was gonna need glasses anyways,
why not give the peepers a good CRT workout? She started to hum along with the monotonous music as she guided Mario (oh, sorry, "Jumpman" )
along the girders, whacking the jump button split seconds before running into a barrel. Man, at this rate, she could give Billy Mitchell a run for his money...

One thing that managed to break her attention for a few moments was the sound of something thwacking against metal. Looking away from the machine for a split second (luckily, it was the spring level, so she could afford to look up for a few moments), she saw a girl just... going to town on that dancing game she could never really get into. 'Well, she certainly seems like she's having fun,' Camille thought, watching the girl slam her feet into the arrows on the mat like a hyper-caffeinated squirrel. 'Not my kind of game, though'
Even if she wanted to play, though, some dude walked up to the other girl and started to chat her up. Well, he looks rough. No thanks. Back to Kong it is, then.

The barrel-jumping and ladder climbing went on for quite a while more, with Camille being almost scarily absorbed by the game. No doubt she'd smashed whatever high-score was stored on the machine, which was probably attributed to "a**" or "POO" anyways, so it'd be good to have her initials up there instead. Just then, though, she thought she heard something... Something familiar that she hadn't heard in quite some time... She instantly straightened up from the machine, Pauline be damned, and instantly did a 180, her navy blue hair seeming to go everywhere as she did, which slowed down her reaction a bit as she had to spit some of it out and brush the rest out of her face. But once she did, she confirmed her suspicions. She didn't care if she was going to make a scene, she darted over to the brunette and wrapped her arms around her midsection, barely able to contain her emotions at this point. No greetings, just excited squeals, similar to a dog who hadn't seen its master in a few hours. Could you blame her, though? Bree was the first friendly face she had seen in months.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Kumiko Fujiwa

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: It was good, Lala is just very competitive sweatdrop ≻ wearing: A hoodie a mask sweats shoes
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala had entered her name on the board as number one, unsurprisingly, when she heard a southern drawl beside her. She glanced over and gave him a one up, then sighed. He was handsome, but his approach... It was weak. Sweetcheeks? Really? Lala thought was a bored expression. She turned back to her game and hit enter on the submission for her name when she heard his proposition.
Hah. You think you can beat me old man? Lala asked as she swiveled her body towards him, her eyes locked with his as she brought her mask down to show a cocky grin, And what's with the accent? Are you cosplaying as some cowboy? She took a second to replace the mask over her mouth. She almost forgot she was out in public, she didn't need people crowding around her for pictures. She watched the cowboy slip a quarter into the machine and take his boots off, well isn't he serious. Lala huffed and turned, placing a quarter into the slot and looked over the songs. She wouldn't lose, she's too good at these games, she is a professional gamer after all. With a small smile, Lala looked over and winked, The winner.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games