Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Five minutes into work and Alphonse was already bored. If he had more something else to do then maybe it would be more entertaining, but there wasn't anything he could do about that. So, he just focused on stocking the shelves until the bell over the door gave a ring and some of the puppies started acting up. He didn't pay it any mind for a moment, then realized he was probably supposed to greet whoever came in. Well, too late for that now, maybe next time. It had been a while since his last actual job, the manager couldn't really blame him for being rusty.

Alphonse went back to his previous task until he was forced to stop once again as a young lady nearly ran into him. Luckily, he was more aware of his surroundings than her, so he sidestepped away so they didn't bump into each other. "I know the store's small, but how'd you manage to run into the only other person here?" He questioned, before realizing his words were more harsh than intended. Whoops. "Er, I mean, can I help ya find anythin'?"

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Herself
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc
Style

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Payton's cheeks turned slightly red at his words, but then she smiled at him. "I guess I'm just that talented." She said with a small shrug of her shoulders. "But... Honestly I should probably just pay more attention to where I am going. Sorry about that." Payton apologized again, letting out a small sigh while tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. She had a tendency of getting lost in thought and kissing track of her surroundings. To say the least, she wasn't always the most graceful person.

"Well... Um, truthfully no." She answered after a moment, blue eyes glancing around the store. "I'm just browsing, actually. I just moved here and It's gets a little lonely living by myself." She stated rather openly. After a moment of roaming around the store, her eyes found their way back to his. "I'm Payton, by the way."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SoujiAtsumi

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

"'s fine, no one got hurt or anythin'. You probably shouldn't be getting distracted in a pet store though." Alphonse could imagine her bumping into a cage or tank and upsetting the creature inside; it'd be best to avoid that happening. He kept the thought to himself though, not wanting to embarrass the lady further.

While he waited for her answer, he went back to stocking the shelf he was on. "That so? I get here not too long ago myself. The people around here are nice, ya shouldn't have problems settlin' in. Otherwise, I've heard that hamsters are pretty low maintenance." He offered. Once the box was empty he put it to the side and turned to face the lady, Payton once more, offering a smile with a hint of fangs and his hand to shake. "Alphonse, pleasure to meet you."

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Herself
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc
Style

"It really is a lovely place." Payton agreed. She hadn't been here long but the city had already stolen her heart. She figured Dalton was secretly hope she would hate it and she would come back home, being the protective big brother as he always was, but Payton liked this place. Not only that, but she needed it. It was time for her to live life on her own and this seemed life the perfect place to do it. "Thanks for the tip... I will keep the hamster in mind, just in case." She said with a small laugh.

When he turned to offer her his hand, she smiled brightly and took it in hers. The light glanced off the white scar on her wrist. At one time it had been something she had tried to hide, but she wasn't ashamed of it anymore. That was partly why she had chosen the small heart-shaped tattoo to go beside it. It wasn't a mark of her past or of her weakness, but a reminder that she was strong; that she had fought her battle and won. "It's nice to meet you too." After shaking his hand, she let hers fall back to her side. "Hopefully you don't mind me asking, but what brought you to Soleil City?"

SoujiAtsumi

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

It wasn't official, but it looked like they might have a potential customer in the future; it had to be good for her to at least be thinking about buying a pet. "We got plenty of cute ones if ya do decide to get one; bet whatever ya choose would be happy to go home with ya." He added with a wink as they shook hands.

The scar, as well at the tattoo, wasn't missed by Alphonse, but he didn't mention them. Usually, people with scars like that weren't keen on talking about them and this was someone he had just met. "I don't mind, 's not like it's some big secret or anythin'. I just wanted a chance of scenery, I've been in a bit of a rut and I thought it'd be good for my art and my pet." He answered her question with a lazy shrug, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He was careful to not jostle Pharos too much, of course, not wanting to wake the sleeping snake.

"How 'bout you? Ya move here all by yourself?" She seemed pretty young, moving to a beach town by herself had to be a big step for her. Poor thing.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Alphonse
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc
Style

"Well, I'd say you picked a good place for a change of scenery." Payton agreed, afterall, it was a beautiful place. "What kind of pet do you have?" She then asked curiously. It made sense for him to have one, seeing how he was working in a pet store. "So... Art? Do you have a favorite medium? A muse perhaps?"

Payton actually took a moment to think on his question. It was many things that had led to her decision to move. "Yeah, I moved here on my own." She answered after a moment, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Though, my brother threw quite a fit about it." She laughed to herself at that thought, shaking her head lightly. "But... I guess you could say I needed a new start... A nice town on the beach seemed like a good place to do it."

SoujiAtsumi

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

"Certainly is different from where I was before." Back in America, he had lived in the plains and before that he had lived in the mountains of France; this was his first time visiting the ocean. It was nice being greeted by an endless sea of blue every morning. "I've got a snake: a copper head. As for art, I'm pretty partial to paintin' but I like to mix it up every now and then. I've been sketching as of late actually." He admitted. Well, Alphonse had been attempting to paint one of the walls in his room, but so far he didn't like how it was coming out. It seemed like any time he tried to paint he lost his motivation; hopefully, some more time in Soleil would help with that.

"I find nature pretty inspirin', a few other things can get me in a creative mood though." She certainly was a curious one, Alphonse didn't mind answering her questions though. It was nice getting a chance to talk to someone else seeing as he'd been wandering around on his own for a while. "Can't blame him, movin' to a strange place can be dangerous." Even though he didn't live with his family anymore, he imagined he'd be worried when it came time for his siblings to move out. "Well, like I said, ya certainly picked a good place, 'specially now that the weather's warmed up. The beach is real nice and uptown they have some pretty cherry blossoms bloomin', you should check them out when ya got the time."

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Alphonse
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc
Style

"A snake huh? That's pretty cool." She said. Despite her gentle and girlish appearance, Payton loved all animals. Snakes and other reptiles included. She just didn't like bugs. And spiders were a big nope. Of you wanted to see her run away squealing like a little girl, that was good way to do it. "I've always admired artists. I craft a bit here and there, DIY projects and such, but I was never very good at art." Payton said with a small laugh.

"The beach is wonderul!"
                          Payton said with a smile. "I stopped by The moment I finished packing." She admitted. Payton had always loved the beach. It held a lot of happy memories of her mother and father. When things were simple and happy; before her whole world toppled around her. "I haven't made it uptown yet, but that does sound stunning. I will be sure to check it out."

SoujiAtsumi

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

She didn't seem off-put by the fact that he kept a snake for a pet, that was pretty cool. So far, he hadn't met anyone who was creeped out by Pharos, this place really was nice! "I'm flattered then. If ya want I could show ya some of my drawin's sometimes, I take requests too." He offered with a small smile. It was a good think the store was slow at the moment, it was nice just getting to talk to someone for a while. "I live near the beach actually, if yer ever in the area, I usually hang out around there."

"There's a few restaurants and stuff up that way too if ya got time to waste. There's also a park I think, don't think it gets too crowded there." He would offer to show her around, but to be honest, he hadn't seen much of the town himself. His enhanced senses made it hard to navigate crowded areas, it would take him a while longer to learn what areas to avoid and at what times before he could move around freely.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Alphonse
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc
Style

"Yeah, I would love to see some of your work!" Payton responded with an excited smile. "I'll have to come by sometime... I'm sure I'll be at the beach pretty often, so hopefully I will see you around." She was glad she had decided to stop in the let store today. It was nice talking to Alphonse, she just hoped she was keeping him from his work. She wouldn't want to get him into trouble.

"I haven't made it to any of the restaurants yet, but I heard there are some really good ones." There had been a couple spotlighted when she was first reading about Soliel. Just another perk about living in a place like this. "I was thinking about going to the park later today. I 'm sure it's wonderful, if it is even half as beautiful as the rest of this place." She had a book with her in her bag, as she pretty much always did. She might just find a nice spot under a tree and read for a while.

SoujiAtsumi

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

"Well, would ya like my phone number if you don't manage to catch me? It'd make it a lot easier I'm sure." He offered. There wasn't much else for him to do now that the shelves were stocked, but once he wrapped up his talk with her, he was sure his supervisor would give him something else to do. Who knew, maybe he'd be able to start learning how to handle the animals today if he did well enough.

"So have I, I'm not big on eatin' out though." Maybe once he was more familiar with the area Alphonse would give one or two of the local restaurants a try, but until then, he was fine making his own meals at home. "Well I better not keep you from it, don't want to waste the daylight chatting with me. Want to take a look at some of the hamsters before ya go?" He nodded towards the area the rodents were kept. Even if she wasn't buying one today, it wouldn't hurt Payton to get a look at them.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 am
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Alphonse
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc⊱ Sorry for jumping out real quick.
I'm gonna be busy the next few days and I didn't want to keep you waiting.
Style

Payton smiled when he offered to give her his number, and gave a small nod. "Yeah, sure. That would make it a lot easier." Payton gave a small laugh at his comment. "I'm not sure I would classify it as waisting the daylight, but I probably should let you get back to your work."

Payton's gaze followed his nod over to where the rodents were kept. "Yeah, sure." Payton didn't plan on buying today. She should probably get a little more settled in first. Hamsters were cute though, so she might as well take a peek before she leaves. Payton followed Alphonse over to where the hamsters were and looked in through the glass with a smile. "Well, they sure are cute." she would definitely have to keep them in mind.

Once she had taken Alphonse's number and taken her peek at the hamsters she Started heading for the door. She stopped and turned to look at Alphonse once more, smiling brightly. "It was nice to meet you! Hopefully I will see you around!" She waved at him once before heading out the door.

SoujiAtsumi

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥③
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 pm
JayyLee10

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Albion lady?
Feeling:: Friendly
Money:: 1200.00$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dante Salvatore Luciano

The bell over the door rings and welcomes both the suited man and the girl of ivory complexion. The dogs wag their tails and the teller say welcome as the two come in. Apparently there was a push to sell the fish today because the man at the desk was really trying to sell them to the two. The suited man felt comfortable telling the man to cool it and they'll tell him if they see something but after his response he found himself pondering what the girl thought about how he handled things; But this was in secret while they happen to see the many exotic fish in their tanks that glow a romantic sea blue. "So...what's your name?" He ask to open up their conversation again and believed that she would hopefully also have curiosity about him as well.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:34 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Money: $1000
Outfit: Casual Outting
Mood: Relaxed
Company: Stranger
Relationship: Single

The sound of the bell ringing along with the barking and meowing from the pets that was in the place. The pets were quite excited to see someone new enter in the place. Evangeline greeted the worker with a small nod on the head along with a small smile as she made her way to check out the pets in the place. Making her way to see the pets, she was stopped at her tracks with the male showing their fishes and ask the two to take the fishes. As much as she did feel a bit sorry for the male, she rose a hand, stopping the male, and quietly shook her head then walked pass the male and shifted her eyes back, able to see the man she came inside to the store told the guy to relax for pushing to sell them the fishes. Though as they were able to calm the male from asking them to take the fishes, they still stopped by the tanks, watching the fishes swim around the tank. The way was quite eye taking, though fishes weren't much a favor to her tastes, they did look nice to watch, maybe going to an aquarium could be fun if she happens to want to watch more fishes, but even more than just fishes. While silence lingers between the two, the male spoke up and asked for the female's name. Evangeline's eyes turned to face as the male, before speaking. Oh yeah, it wasn't too long since the two met and didn't exchange each other's name. "I'm Evangeline, pleasure to meet you. And you are?" The tone she used was quite formal, with a light causal tone as well.

O.O.C:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games