Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:53 pm
Evan smiled and nodded and toke a deep breath. "Nice job Nick...Ultima is the strongest angel that was imprisoned....didn't think you could control her." He said smiling as he groaned slightly in pain. "My body aches like a mother...."

Marcus smiled as he looked at the others. "You beat Morrison, one of the Vatican's most powerful priests....Good job! Though we need to hurry to the docks I doubt that giant laser didn't go unnoticed..." He said as he made a giant whale from water next to him. "Climb inside..you'll be able to breath inside and this will get us to the docks." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:00 pm
"It's okay, Evan. You're a big boy, you can curse if you want." Daren teased as he helped him into the whale. "Say it with me now: 'hurts like ********'. Now you try!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:07 pm
Evan laughed. "I know how to curse...My mom does practice voodoo for a living after all." He said as he climbed inside with Daren's help. "This is so weird....we're going to fly in a giant whale of water..." He said as he sat down and sighed. "Then we're going under the ocean...." He said shaking his head. "Good thing I brought my water wings.." He said jokingly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:11 pm
Daren sighed through his teeth as he plopped down beside Evan. "Please don't remind me..." Despite his usual laid back smile, there was a hint of nervousness he was trying not to show. There was way too much water going around for his tastes.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"You go ahead I am going to sit here and rest" Joe said sitting down as he sighed slightly the pain having now hit him like a truck as he grit his teeth against it. The ice had stopped the bleeding which was good but the ice on the open wound didn't feel good at all tho the feeling was slowly starting to be numbed as his nerves in that area slowly started to freeze.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 pm
"I don't think that's an option." Skye said as she froze the ground and used some water to gentle slide him to whale. She then looked over at the Sniper and moved him the same way so that he didn't have to move. It looks like he had difficulty getting up as well. She helped everyone get in and sat next to Joe. "Let me see your wound, I think it'll be better if I bandage it." she said as she dug into her bag and pulled out a small first aid kit.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:34 pm
"I'm gonna have to talk to her then aren't I?" Nick said, not really caring too much when he was sent sliding towards the water whale thing. "Should probably put this out huh?" He chuckled, flicking the butt away before he finally slid into the water construct. After the smoke he felt a bit better, good enough to at least sit upright and sling his rifle across his back, it was a shame about his case, but he could always get another one. He'd need more bullets eventually though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Lifting his arm so that Skye could see the wound better Joe winced slightly. He felt all of the pain now and the fatigue from his loss of blood was weighing heavy on him. "I shall be fine enforcer" Joe said to her as he exhaled slowly. The ice for the most part had numbed the main area but the muscle and flesh around it that were not still hurt. " More pressing matters should be attended. Does thou think that this Maren will send more like the priest after us?" Joe questioned leaning some to let Skye get a better look at the wound.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:55 pm
"So you say, but you look terrible." Skye said as she looked at the wound and slowly started to melt the ice so it wouldn't cause extra damage. It didn't seem best to keep this thing frozen. "Most likely he will. Marcus and I actually had some men after us too before we meet up." she said as she took out the disinfecting spray and applied it to the wound, possibly causing Joe some more pain. "It looks like you lost a fair amount of blood. You need to take it easy and rest. If there's more trouble, let us handle it." Skye said while wrapping up his wound.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 pm

"If I had let thou handle it as you say..." He started before clenching his teeth from the pain of the dressings. "The summon of the priest would have likely put everyone in worse shape then I". Exhaling as the pain passed and Skye worked to dress his wounds he looked to the others. "So I nay. Should we be attacked again I will act as before. I am not a spell flinger as all of thou. The front lines is where best I can serve this cause." Picking his mace up after having rested a bit he had enough energy to secure it in the holster at his side. "So while my body is in one piece and I still draw breath know that I will keep you all safe as best as Odin will allow me."

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:40 am
Nick listened on and shrugged his shoulders. If that was how the guy intended to fight, all power to him, especially if it meant Nick could snipe away from all the fuss. Really tired now. He thought, closing his eyes and sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:45 pm
Marcus chuckled. "Rest now...the trip will take a few days so you can all rest along the way." He said as he whistled. The whale flapped it's fins as it began flying towards the docks. "Plus the people of the blue nation has some of the best healing around." He said as the whale flew through the sky. He crossed his arms as he looked out above the city. "That summon Exodus is powerful...but now you guys have some real magic under your collars. Hell, if you want more power...you could combine your powers..." He hinted at smirking. "But I'm not one to teach that stuff...and Joe, you may think that now...but that lightning is not the only think you can control." He said smiling as he sat down.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:28 pm
Skye sighed after hearing what he said, knowing he was going to protest. "Lets just hope nothing comes after us in the time it takes for you to regain your strength then." she said, not bothering to try and argue with him. She put away the first aid kit back into her back and let herself relax now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:26 am
((Nick is asleep now. I've got nothing else but that. ^_^; ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:52 am
The whale flew over the city as marcus started humming. "Nothing will come after us...not with all the commotion you lot put on down there.." He said as the whale neared the docks and began to descend.

Evan pulled out his laptop and turned it on. "Umm...guys? We're on the news..."He said as he turned to computer to everyone showing them a news report titled 'Battle of the Demonic and Divine?!' It says a battle between the newly discovered super powered terrorists ensued in out very own city, resulting in massive property damage." He said as his cat poked out of his bag and meowed softly before climbing out and onto Evan's head. "Is this what Mare wanted? To mark us as terrorists?" He asked as he began thinking  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games