Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:50 pm
Puella looked pretty damn satisfied as she heard Professor Tajana (was that right? This was a class, so Tajana had to be a professor...right?) start speaking again. She'd been successful! And she'd tried so hard for it, too.

It was more exciting that she'd get to keep her armor at last, though. Sure, it wasn't attractive by any means - she'd definitely gone for function over form in the end - but it was effective. Against giant 8 foot tall spiders, anyway. And that was the important part. She had to admit she hadn't been that excited by the premise of the class, but she could definitely say she'd learned. Now what would her sisters say?

She darted up to the professor (???) and gave a shy little wave. "Hi! Um, I'm Puella," she said, in case Tajana didn't know her name from the roster. There was a lot of creeple here, after all! And it was a Universal Constant that professors had a harder time remembering students' names than the reverse. "Ah - I just wanted to say thanks for teaching this!" she beamed. If it'd been anyone else, this'd have been a case of sucking up - but Tajana was clearly an accomplished spider woman. That was what Puella wanted to be someday. "I wasn't sure what to do at first, but it ended up being really cool!"

She paused quickly before adding the question that'd been on her mind throughout the entirety of the practical task they'd been assigned. "Do you think you might teach a similar class from the spiders' perspective someday?" Puella certainly hoped so.

Nio Love***

Minisite name: thyPOPE
Student name: Puella  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:53 pm
Titus had spent the remainder of his time lounging and over all being useless. Instead of experimenting with the other materials or even attempting to better the one he had, he had decided to just loiter with his new spider friend. It was far better than actually communicating with someone that could speak. Totally.

Kicking back he watched the other students mill about and actually attempt to do something. He had at least finished his assignment, what more could the teacher want?

Soon the class was wrapping up and his companion that had been so eager to stick by him like glue through the whole ordeal skittered off into the trees and back to where he had come from. The boil couldn't remember hearing a single command given but maybe it was some sort of strange spider thing. The mysteries of life.

"Yeah....gift." Friends he didn't understand but he got along well enough with mini pets and those that were similar. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

With permission to leave, not that it was needed, Titus hovered down to the ground and made his exit to leave.

Minisite name: InuMitsu
Student name: Titus  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:13 pm
As he was still on his spider's back when Tajana called them to her, Rojo was carried along for the ride, but as soon as he heard they could keep what they had made the skeleton hurried back to one of his last dummies and grabbed its fanciful spider silk wig, fitting it to his own skull.

He blew their instructor a kiss as he bounced toward the edge of the web. "Bye! Thank you, Miss Tajana!" And then he was gone. He somehow failed to notice the spider following him through the forest.

Quote:
Minisite name: smerdle
Student name: Rojo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:16 pm
((Just to clarify, the spider that follows you home is giant, between 8-12 feet~))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:16 pm
Torsten was happy when he saw that Mellow had done it. Quickly with a happy little spring he went up to the other boil's side slipping his arm to link with Mellow's. He looked up as the spiders fled like bats outta his families attic. Then heard the teacher's words.

"True. Friendships huh...well...that being said. Lets go nap. I'm worn out from all this. We did it though, Mellow!! We completed a class together!!!" he giggled as he nuzzled the other boil's upper arm. He walked away back toward the school.

Minisite name: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Student name: Torsten Raijinn
Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 pm
Trisha bid farewell to her spider once it class was over. Alright time to go home. At least she didn't have to climb the tree again.

Minisite name: phantompanther13
Student name: Trisha  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:34 pm
Upon listening to their teacher's words, she noticed that her spider friend had gone and skittered up with it's brethren. Damaris could help but wave enthusiastically up at their retreating forms.

She turned and gathered up the sheets of webbing that she was happy to take back to her dorm. Before turning back around, she nearly jumped at the sight of the returned arachnid. She blinked a few times before it bowed to her once more. The deer ghoul stood in shock for a moment before bowing back with her arms full of the threaded-webbing. She looked up from the bow with a smile "I-I wanted to say thank you! A-and that... You're the first arachnid I have made friends with so... Thank you!" She bowed her head once more before straightening again.

The spider chittered back before reaching up and lightly patting her shoulder. It was a comforting and cute gesture and actually made Damaris's tail wiggle a little.

Damaris nodded before heading back towards her dorm.

Minisite name: Kaineferu
Student name: Damaris  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:38 pm
Something was going on. All the spiders were acting restless. Even worse, they were all coming back to the web! Suppressing a whine, Kari watched as they all began lining the edges of the web as they had previously, as if waiting for something.

A drop of relief settled in her as the teacher called for the end of the class. She could finally leave! While she had indeed gleaned some knowledge from the exercise, the ghoul wished she could have done it in a more... relaxing environment.

Waiting for the spiders to move away from the edge, the ghoul made her way down the trunk. Thinking back on the experience, he had initially been terrified, but the spiders had kept to themselves as she requested. Others had been interacting with other students as if they were pets. Maybe they weren't so-

*rustle*

Turning in a fashion one could only imagine from a cliche horror movie, Kari came face-to-face with a giant spider, eyes and fangs glistening in the light filtering through the trees. She stared. It stared back. This was too close. Much too close. Her mouth slowly parted, eyes dilating.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

And she ran.

Minisite name: Myouki
Student name: Kari  

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:07 pm
So class was over, just like that. Hayden watched in awe as all of the spiders seemed to have one mind. She wondered if it would be possible for her to ever have control of animals like that. She doubted it, but it would be interesting. She listened carefully, especially to the part about making a friend. The spider that had helped her a lot, and she would be happy to call him a friend. Then there was the older reaper girl, though Hayden wasn't sure if she would be considered a friend since they really didn't get the chance to talk. Hopefully she would see the girl again sometime.

"Come on Hayden, time to get back to the dorm. I need a bath after being out here." Devoss complained as he looked at the dirt that was now all over his body.

Hayden smiled before picking him up and heading back to their dorm. "Why do you always complain all the time?" she asked as she walked, laughing. "You get dirty here, and to be honest I think I kind of like that." And with the pair were off, Devoss to take a bath and Hayden to ponder on the meaning of friendship.

Minisite name: chloeisfox
Student name: Hayden Baja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:23 pm
It was a brief class but held the promise of maybe further development, which was all Damien could ask for. the Spider that followed him and danced was on its way, like it was all of a hive mind, they went on their own task of regrouping without nary a signal that the monster could pick up on. The idea of having a 'special friend' after this left him with a feeling of trepidation as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

The uneasiness was pushed down, with the appearance of Deacon, looking relieved, and probably finished with the task at hand. The greened eyed canine pats the bakaneko's tweaked ear from earlier, an apologetic gesture for the flick from earlier. those tend to hurt, him knowing full well from experience. "You did it." he spoke, getting the obvious statement out of the way. "As for the story that Cady was talking about, you'll need to feed me before you can get to hear about that, and might I say that its one doozy of a story Deacon." he taunted, placing the proverbial fish on the plate for the boil to linger his eyes on.

- that and not look behind him where he was sure the giant spider was waiting.

Nope. not turning around. Just staring at Deac.

Quote:
Minisite Name: Bloodlust
Student Name: Damien Gavenkrantz
Hitsuzen

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:06 pm
Minisite name: Mediciner
Student name: Piper Blacke
Extremely pleased with not just succeeding on the first try but with the praise heaped onto her for it, Piper bounced in place and gave her spider a pat. So they were going to get to keep them? She saw a few trailing after some students...Well, as long as she kept it away from her minipets. She was sure it'd be fine. And hey, it was easier travel than Rajah, the poor shy thing.

Popping onto her spider as class dismissed, she eagerly sat down and hung at the edge of the social group that was Tajana and Amrita, half-hoping she'd get some sort of bonus for being so awesome. If just more attention in general, the ghoul was pretty easy to appease.

"This was pretty cool!" she chirped. "Thanks for the class, teach. You should've tried, Amrita--I mean, it was hard," and maybe that was an exaggeration in her case, but Piper had seen just how many had fumbled with the spider web and felt herself growing smug, "but you would've aced it!"

Nio Love

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:39 pm
And so now it was time to go. Jericho looked around for a moment, then eyed Tajana. He gave a sort of weak smile, then leaned back against the edge of the web. The dragon fell, though he twisted his body and spread his wings, taking off.

With it now being time to go, Shun gave both Amrita and Tajana a curt nod. He then simply vanished. He will speak with them later.

Minisite name:Blade kuroda
Student name:Jericho bloodbane  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:47 pm
Camilla had just gotten the dent pounded out of her armor when she heard the sounds of many many shuffling spider feet.

Curiously, she looks up in time to see all the spiders returning to the web. With a curious head tilt and wag of her tail, the Dormouse ghoul decides to follow the spiders. Other students seemed to have the same idea and before long most of the class was assembled again. And with good timing too. Professor Tajana called them all to attention and congratulated them for their efforts which causes Camilla to smile happily.

Things soon got even better as they were told they could keep the armor they made! "Yay, heh!" she cheers to herself while sitting easily on the web. And finally the cherry on top was finding out her spider friend might want to come home with her! "Ooo!? Really!?" she exclaims excitedly more then asks. Her Spider companion had skittered to the edge of the web where it waited patently for the class to end. However, at the mention of being able to go home with it's partner, it raises it's two front legs up happily and waves at the Dormouse ghoul!

When class was dismissed, Camilla happily waves over to the teacher "Thank you for letting us taking a spider home!" she calls before getting up and waving for her new friend to go to the ground. It nods and soon both mouse and spider were headed for the ground. Upon reaching solid land, Camilla bounces over to her new minipet friend and hugs her fearlessly! The spider in turn, wraps it's two front legs around the Dormouse ghoul and chitters happily before releasing her and... bouncing? Up and down excitedly as it had seen Camilla do. Spider see spider do? Laughing happily, Camilla pats one of the large spindly legs fondly. "We're going to be great friends! You'll love my other two Apex pets!" she says jovially.

Doing a sort of excited spider dance of sorts, her new spider friend chitters and clicks happily at her before bouncing a bit more! It certainly was light on it's feet and excitable too! They were going to get along great! A hyper excitable giant dormouse and a hyper excitable giant spider... Oh boy...

Finally, after enthusing over their new friendship for a bit longer, the spider crouches down and motions for Camilla to climb in the saddle. "Ok! Lets go back to my dorm first! I want you to meet my other minis!" she says excitedly. Nodding and raising it's two front legs in a sort of cheer gesture, the giant spider skitters off towards the Monster Dorms with Camilla in tow.

Minisite name: Rikku Takanashi
Student name: Camilla Forester  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:48 pm
Deacon had scaled the tree the same way he had the first time around, minus the pouncing of Demi once he got to the web where they were all regrouping. His spider left with the others, and he didn't really care either way.

He did approach the canine, though, and tilted his head awkwardly as soon as the boil's hand was touching him. "Yeah. Guess so. Here's hoping that if I ever have to actually defend myself, the thing trying to kill me will wait patiently while I ******** up and have to make something else."

He cocked a brow at mention of the incident he was curious about, smirking. "I think I can swing that." Only he was mostly broke. He'd have to swipe Yuki's wallet again, no big deal.

Deacon wasn't sure why Demi was staring at him so intently, or why he looked like something was bothering him. "You're a little pale... If you puke on me I swear I'm throwing you out of this web."

---

Yuki managed to hitch a ride with his spider as they were called back to their Mistress, and he leaped off onto the web and gave his spider a gentle pat against a palp in passing. "Thank you for your help." He imagined it a casual farewell; he didn't realize that the arachnid had taken a liking to him.

The class was dismissed, and while most of the others dispersed to leave or chatted between themselves he approached their teacher. He still couldn't determine why she'd looked so upset earlier, and perhaps speaking to her directly was his chance to test to see if she really had aimed that venomous glare at him. It could have been his imagination.

"Hello," he began plainly, unsure of just what he should say. "I've got to say this is the most involved class I've attended in a while." Yeah, that sounded good enough.

Curious, though, once he'd managed that much he continued with a little more ease. "I heard that you graduated from Amity. Has it been long? Did you imagine yourself coming back to teach, here?"

Quote:
Minisite Name: Hitsuzen
Student Name: Yuki

Bloodlust Dante
Nio Love

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:48 pm
Astra had watched the spiders move back to the teachers side, and listened intently to her wise words before they were dismissed. She looked around to see if Yuki was going to come over to her but so far she couldn't locate him. Her feelers fell in dejection, the fae feeling very lonely.

When he heard someone approaching her she whizzed around to see if was him, but was surprised to see her spider partner had returned.

Oh well, at least she had scored a new spider friend. And it didn't seem like that vampire ghoul was hanging around, the fairy giggling to herself as she saw the ghoul ran away in a mad dash with the spider that had teamed up waving one of it's claws in a good bye gesture.

Minisite name: poke mattix
Student name: Astra  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas