Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 pm
Benjamin pulls up to the cabin after forty minutes turning off his motorcycle as he took his helmet off running his fingers through his hair fluffing it back to normal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:05 pm
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

noah and towa who decided as soon as they got home to take a shower together then get into bed soon they feel asleep holding each other soft snores coming from there mouths  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:19 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Walks into the cabin hanging up his helmet then sits on the couch hearing Noah's and towa's snoring as he smiled "Tired them out" stretches out his arms

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
both smelling benjamin in there sleep they started sleep walking to the smell and then each got on a side of benjamin and cuddled in to him still asleep  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:30 pm

User Image

Looks down at Noah and towa running his fingers thru their hair "you two are so adorable" smiles sweetly as he thinks "hmm I did get a huge paycheck maybe I'll take them to the beach or even the mall tomorrow afternoon"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

noah and towa both woke p thirty min later they looked up at benjamin with sleepy eyes and kissed the cheek of the side they were on hey benjamin "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:19 pm

User Image

Looks down at Noah and towa smiling "afternoon loves so my paycheck is a large one and I thought about going somewhere tomorrow afternoon but it's up to you two?" Leans down kissing towa sweetly then Noah deeply

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

noah and towa who decided as soon as they got home to take a shower together then get into bed soon they feel asleep holding each other soft snores coming from there mouths
after the kiss they tilted there heads in curiosity " where to "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:47 pm

User Image

Sits up looking at them "the mall or the beach" rubs their backs as he looked at the envelope on the table "I've got payed two grand this time" he smiled "one grand for my school payments and the other for anything else"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image

both there eyes widened " the mall the mall the mall " " if we go there " " you can help us pick" " sexy outfits for us to wear for you"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:01 pm

User Image

Shivers a bit "alright I need to get new clothes as well new swimwear" runs his hands through his hair slicking it back "also loves we have my father's class tomorrow morning at ten a.m. on the dot"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

they both groaned " no offense benjamin but i can tell things about some people and i know your dad isnt happy at all with what we are doing he be even more pissed when he finds out about my brother in with it to i think he ahd a bit of a thing for him"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:18 pm

User Image

"Noah my father just got divorced from my mother, he's just confused .and heartbroken right now so please both if you be nice" stands up from the couch walking into the kitchen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
" ok but i swear he makes on remark about my kind calling them leaches all bets are off " he grumbled pouting on the couch  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:32 pm

User Image

"don't worry love all my father is going to talk about the different species of my kind, their anatomy, talents and of coarse the moon charts with how it affects the werewolves body and mind" makes some blueberry scones

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games