Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 pm
"It could, but wouldn't you like to have something you could take right away should the feeling hit you?" Working at crushing up several of the herb's a mortar and pestle were in his hands as he grind up what he had found. Without her words he dug into her pack to produce the flask that ever filled with water. He used some of that to start making a paste, that slowly was diluted to become a liquid. That was in turned emptied into one of his own flasks. The same steps happened two more times as he produced three different filled flasks. "See, that didn't take to long." In truth likely half an hour of work had passed for him to create the tonics.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:22 pm

The young woman rolled her eyes and gave a huff. She began moving this way and that on the bed, hoping at some point to gain his attention and have him come to her. None of her attempts seemed to work, though, and it wasn't until he was done that he took notice of her once more. Aurum gave another little huff, now clad in only her bottom undergarments - just one of the things she had done in her hopes of distracting him. The dragoness was sitting on her knees on the bed and fell forward with her bottom up, "Fiiinally," She groaned, not a patient sort.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:44 pm
Kaelthas's face flushed somewhat at what he turned around to. He was rather preoccupied with his work, he had not noticed many of Aurum's advances. "Are you mad that I made you wait for your own sake" he questioned setting the vial's down on the table as he walked over to her. Reaching out he gave a swat to her upturned bottom. "Not to long ago, you seemed like you were close to vomiting at any turn. It seems tho, that nausea has passed hmm?" he asked climbing onto the bed next to her. Taking note of her now scantily clad features, Kaelthas smirked at her sudden switch flip.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Aurum gave a pout as he teased her for her impatience with him, but it was replaced by a little gasp as he swatted at her behind, and she raised it up just slightly after he did it, giving her bottom a little shake. "That was then," She said simply, smiling some, "You should live in the 'now' with me more often," She gave a little laugh and shook her bum again. "Try new things, live a little."

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:58 pm
"Live a little? Hmm I think that if I took into account your prior drinking habit's, I wouldn't have lived very long to try to keep up" he chuckled again swatting her shaking backside. "Hmm try new things?" Leaning in closer, Kaelthas again struck her back side with a smirk. The feel of her taut skin being struck by his hand was an enjoyable one. "I wonder what all new things we could try" he chuckled looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:19 pm

"It's not too hard to keep up with me these days," The dragoness laughed a little, but there was a seriousness to her. She hadn't felt up to drinking long before she realized her situation, and when she did it was the drink her partner preferred.. she gave another little gasp each time he spanked her, but kept her bum nice and high for him. "Anything you desire, I'm all yours," Another purr from the dragon. She ached for him in a way she had only known once - but was enough to make the woman whimper a little impatiently.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:03 am
*Inserts another blatant time skip*
There are children about. Wouldn't want them reading terrible, terrible things. Or the lurkers to get to much for their imaginations to piece together  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:02 pm
vampiricqueen95

Having dressed once again, Kaelthas leaned against the doorway as he looked at Aurum. "Are you sure you don't want to relax in here for a bit? It would be more comfortable then wandering the market with me. While I don't deny your vigor, I am just saying it for your own comfort" he commented towards his lover. He would need to pick up at least a few supplies, while they would likely be staying the night in the town. It wasn't unheard of that vendor's were not there all the time, so he may have a chance to find a rarity today if he did trek it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:12 pm

The dragoness eventually groaned and climbed out of the bed, retrieving the driest of her clothing and putting it back on lazily. She cracked her neck slowly and then grabbed her pack, holding it over one shoulder as she turned to Kael, "I'm fine, it passes through the day. Flying is the hard part now," She smiled, but seemed a little unhappy that flight had become a nuisance, "If your remedy works we can make it there and back in no time," And figure out what we're going to do, She finished in thought, her brow furrowing some. Aurum wondered what would happen to them, and now that distractions were gone, it seemed the dragon was allowing worry to seep through.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:28 pm
"Draconis Visage" he muttered raking his hand across his face as his white haired dragon glimmer covered him. "Well then lets hope that it works then. Here take a swig or two of this one any time that you start to feel nauseous." Reaching over to the near by table. Kaelthas picked up and handed Aurum the green tinged bottle of liquid he had concocted. "When you finish some of that we can go ahead and see what we can find in the market." Leaning against the doorway, Kaelthas crossed his arms as he waited for her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Aurum pursed her lips some at his glimmer, always preferring his real appearance to any of the ones he took on. She nodded and took the bottle, putting it in her pack and shaking her head to him as he told her to drink some now. "I feel much better now," She grinned some, and she let a hand slide across one of his arms as she walked by him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:07 pm
Giving a small sigh as Aurum went past him after refusing the medicine he shook his head. While it was true that she might not have felt bad now, it would be a better bet to take some early to allow for it to start working before she felt anything. Eventually she would see and he would get to help her or listen to complaints about it. Taking a step off, the prince closed the door behind him as he followed after her. A part of him was wondering if anyone would talk of the dragoness's companion being a dragon in the town.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:22 pm

If the town talked, at least Aurum wouldn't have to worry about it for almost another week. She did pause only to interlace their fingers as they walked together, and she smiled to him. "I want you to know, you're not as cute with short hair," She teased, giving his hand a little squeeze. The dragoness strolled through the market at a relaxed pace, careful not to give away any telltale signs of her pregnancy - something she knew not to do around really anyone.. besides Kael. She did pause at an interesting stand with jewelry, the gems catching her eye. Besides that, there was a weird mixture of magic pulsating from various items, and her eyes were sorting through the ones that seemed strongest. Eventually she captured an interesting sunstone that was small and attached as an accessory to a thin leather choker, and there was a gleam in her eye as she looked at the moon-cut gem.. and a suspicious and familiar pulse that she felt the more she watched it. Digging in her bag, she pursed her lips some and started looking to some of the lesser trinkets that were more affordable at this time, though on more than one occasion her look drifted to the choker.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:46 pm
Waiting for Aurum's eyes to look away from the trinket long enough. Kaelthas swiped it and placed it's coin in the owners hand. Before Aurum could look back he took the item and swung it around her neck, fastening it at the back. "While it pales in comparison to it's new owner. It is a nice little gem" Kaelthas chuckled somewhat. He had brought more coin with him on this trip, figuring several things into account this time. He still held the necklace he had bought for her during their previous trek. Since then he had gotten a chance to enchant it but in some ways was unsure if she would like the enchantment he had placed upon it or not. Eventually he would give it to her, but would wait at least until they were again on the road,  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:45 pm

The dragoness stiffened some as he put the choker on her, her cheeks turning a shade of pink.. but she grinned and touched the stone that now hung from her neck. Aurum turned to the prince and stood on her toes to kiss him on his cheek, "Thank you," She said simply, feeling the gem pulse with magic much stronger now that it was on her.. she wondered what it was enchanted with, but figured she could ask Kael to decipher the spell that was on it. She took his hand again gently and smiled up to him, the red in the sunstone complimentary to the woman's fiery eyes. While she was obviously a collector of all things shiny, it wasn't often that she received gifts and it made her a little uneasy.. she wondered if he expected her to pay him back or even trade something for it. Nothing was ever really free, Aurum knew that rule better than most. The dragoness let her eyes roam around the market, but found little else the seemed to interest her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff