Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image
  • __Shinomu Takaro

✧ | Genin | Kirigakure | Katon : Doton | AC - - - ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    | ✧ | Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Sensor : Resolution | | ⇣ ⇣
    ✧ | | | ┤ Forget Me Not ├ | Chakra 3 5 0 | Stamina 1 5 0 | ⇣

⇣ | Shinomu really didn’t like this man. He didn’t need any of the man’s advice nor did he want it. He did things his way. His way had served him very well so far and he was entirely happy to continue doing things that way. While Shinomu was not an angry person, he was a stubborn one. His decisions to become an anbu/onin had left a great rift between him and his parents. He’d stuck to it, even moving out, and was now living with the consequences. His parents were, slowly, forgetting him again and not even notes and constant visits were stopping the slow decline. Everyone forgot him eventually. It’s not even useful advice. he had at least managed to startle the man by stepping in closer than expected. A life of nonexistence had allowed him to lose most of his sense of personal space. What was the point of being forgettable if one didn’t learn to use it? Getting close to people without them noticing, joining groups that didn’t even realize he was there, listening to conversations between two people while adding small comments. Shinomu tried to step away as the man grabbed his hand, freezing his motion as the man examined what he’d written.

Alike. They were alike. Here was something for the man to remember him by. Shinomu laughed. Coming from a thin body, his laugh was thick and harsh like an old dog barking or snarling. It wracked his body like a violent coughing fit and he yanked his hand viciously away seconds before the man released it to hold his side. He tried to stop, catching his breath before he shook his head “Alike.” he repeated, stepping fully away from the man this time, considering him “I know what you’re going through.” he said, pulling the mask back up over his face and resetting his collar “You can barely see me through that headache of yours, the one that’s drilling a hole through your sense.” he shook his head, loose white blonde hair falling across his eyes. When he looked back up, it was with calm dislike “You’ll forget. Eventually.” he said, his mouth twisting behind the cloth “Not even that,” he motioned to the writing “will stop it. Now or in a month, once you’ve stopped seeing me, once you’ve done enough different things, you’ll forget.” he took the clipboard up and held it in nearly as threateningly a manner as the man had held his pen earlier.

“You’re a busy man.” Shinomu said, motioning with his other hand to the pile of papers still on the secretary’s desk. He spread his hand and tilted his shoulder, giving a half shrug “All that paperwork, all those people, all the questions and missions and requests. So many important things to remember.” he turned away from the man and sat hard in one of the chairs, putting the clipboard on his lap, slouching in a disheartened way. His dislike for the man was fading. Could he, in all honesty, blame him for his reaction? No. No, he couldn’t, because in two weeks, maybe less, maybe more, the man wouldn’t remember. And maybe, if Shinomu was this unlucky, they would repeat this violent dance. Maybe the man would remember him then, remember him from the first time. And Shinomu would watch as either horror, anger or pity would cloud his features and it would be awkward and miserable for everyone. The simplest thing to forget was easier than remembering Shinomu Takaro. He glared at the man, feeling a surge of halfhearted anger at him for making this happen “Leave me alone. I’ve paperwork to fill out.” he said, his tone sullen as he straightened and bent over the clipboard, his bowed head and hat shielding himself from having to respond to any more questions or accusations. Shinomu was a social creature. He wanted friends and he wanted family and he wanted…connection. But his genetic makeup, whatever made him the way he was, wasn’t something that made any of that easy.

So no. He did not think he and this man were alike. Not at all. This man chatted with strangers, made secretaries smile and remembered names. He had status and probably, based on the secretary’s reaction, a very active social life. Or at least, he was active. Shinomu was not like that. He lived alone, had to remind his landlord that he lived there every time he paid rent, had to remind his own parents that he was their son and ate alone every morning, evening and night. Shinomu swallowed the sigh that wanted to escape him and finished the paperwork, finding the seal on the back, and stood to walk back to the secretary’s desk. He didn’t look at the man, wouldn’t, and handed the secretary the clipboard “New genin, Shinomu Takaro. Do I need to take this seal with me? And where do I claim a headband?” he asked, his voice calm.
    | ⇣

⇣ |
    pa: Maximum four post interaction before the people he meets can actually remember anything about him.

| ⇣

⇣ |
    BlackFruity

Lanfaer
    | ⇣

• PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:58 pm
    User Image
    Father | Kōnin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
    Chakra: 860/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
    Inka's head tilted in curiousity at Shinomu's words - what Inka was going through? Ah, so Shinomu was aware of what it was like for the... receiving party of whatever trickery was going on. Yeah, it definately sounded like a Genjutsu. Pen returned, Inka made his own note on his arm without looking away from the Genin - a quick jot of 'Genjutsu ? act to forget' was neatly printed under Shinomu's own note. Inka saw the white-haired Genin pull the mask back up and it instantly eased the dull throb in the back of the Kōnin's head, leaving only the sillhouette of a jawline and nose underneath green - Moss! That is what kind of green they are. The kind Inka has seen in the vibrant areas of the Land of Mist, where the fertile swamps were turning into lush jungle. That moss. The lively, almost plastic-looking moss you'd see in fancy decor shops where you buy fake plants made of thick rubber and way too much pigment. Fake plants - of all the things... Inka paused, considering, before he made another quick note on his arm - one that Shinomu couldn't see.

"Ah, but my mind is questionable," He spoke, pen scratching into his skin. "so, to find a note means something important I need to tend to," Inka spoke, smug and toothy, pen finally stilling. "and to find a note on myself," The Kōnin clicked his tongue. "Well, that's quite important, y'see. And knowin' all the Genin are looked after is something this 'pig-headed man' takes extra priority." The manic grin and narrowed eyes were suddenly gone; like a curtain dropped, what was revealed in its stead was a blank, dark promise in his red-n-gold eyes. "'Cause it's a life or death difference that I don't ******** around with." And again the curtain was raised up and the toothy grin was there and Inka made the point to look away - his mind instantly tilting at the loss of sight on Shinomu and was confronted with the sight of the long scroll sealed and presented to him.

"Ah," Inka took the scroll with one hand and rubbed his forehead with the index and middle fingers on his other. The seal inscribed on the inside of his wrist flared with a light gray smoke and the Kōnin flicked the scroll to unravel it all in one go, keeping the contents out of sight of anyone else in the room. "Ah," He sighed, red-flecked gold eyes scanning lightning quick over the contents and rolling it back up from the top to hide what he had already taken in. Near the bottom was room for his signature and - was that writing on his arm? When had - there was someone else's handwriting on his skin and it stated a name and directions - who was Shinomu Takaro? A colour flashed through his mind, but nothing else. Inka blinked, signed the important document Krissella had handed him and activated the koi-designed fuuin sigil on the inside of his wrist to stamp it. Rolled back up, Inka handed the scroll to the secretary with a small comment of 'no complaints,' all while still staring, frowning at the notes jotted down on the inside of his arm. The first was someone else's writing, yes, but the two other notes were definitely his own. This Shinomu was using a Genjutsu to make him forget they met? When did they meet? Inka raised a finger to touch the ink - the latest message was fresh still, but the actual words... why on earth did he think that was an important thing to remember? Inka blinked at the voice that sounded next to him -

"Green." He blurted. A frown came over the Kōnin's face, confusion evident and increasing. "Shinomu Takaro's eyes are green." The Consul of War mumbled, softer this time. The third note on his arm said 'Do not look - tell Shinomu his eye colour.' Why did he just say that now, though? Something had spurned him to - movement out of the corner of his eyes and Inka reflexively looked - green eyes. Inka blinked, mind dizzy but not quite as painfully as before. Inka pointed the pen at Shinomu. Again. "Headband from Kirssella. Seal from me. Where 'n' how ya want it?" Inka grinned, all teeth once more. "Told ya we'll be getting familiar with each other~" He softly sang.

[ Quotes ]
    CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

[ Jutsu Used ]
    ... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:
    • Agility; evasion and speed.
    • Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
    • Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
    • Grit; close distance combat.
    • Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
    • Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
    • Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
    • Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
    • Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
    • Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
    • Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
    • Suffocation; being buried alive.
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    • Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:07 pm
    User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
    xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
    xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
    ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

That took awhile. Why had her health had been such a downfall lately? She was never sick growing up until she became a shinobi. That was odd. Not only she had to recover physically, but mentally as well. What done was done. No needed to dwell on the past, she does know she had few people she needed to apologize too. Takeda was one of them, yet she had a gnawing feeling that he was avoiding her. Shame... after months of her teaching him their language, only to be destroyed in those moments. With an internal sigh as she made her way up to the office and stopped for a moment. With a slight c**k of her head, her red hair spilled from the confines of her hoodie and rested over her bosom. She noticed Inka right of the bat. She honestly missed him. He really helped her when she first went into the battle... he let her use her genjutsu on him. The young Aburame wanted to run up to Inka and hug him, but he seemed a bit preoccupied and she knew better than to interrupt conversations. Not only that, there were other people in the room. With a defeated mental sigh, she hummed to herself softly, a sweet humming voice as she went off to find a nice dark shadowy place to rest at until the secretary, the poor lady was free. Damn it. She should brought a jar of honey for her. Or something from the bakery. Maybe even coffee? Hmm. She could send one up when she was done with her business here. Once she found a place, her hand reached into her pocket and gently grasp something so soft. Pulled it out, she was holding a sweet little beetle. Playing and nursing with the young one for a bit, she sent it out towards Inka. When the beetle reached Inka after a long flight to itself, it would wrapped it's tiny little legs around Inka's right ring finger as if giving a hug.

Kirigakure
    Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
    | 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
    1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power.

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Items:
    Choker of Devouring
    Full Power: || 6/10
    Chakra Store: || 0 // 100
    Stamina Store: || 0 // 100

Out Of Caffeine

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:07 am
    User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi offered Inka a warm smile in response to his greeting, it was always nice when people attempted to speak her tongue giving her a warm feeling in her stomach. She nodded to his order(?) to do well before turning her attention back to her own matters. Grasping the clipboard gestured to into her hands, delicately flipping through the pages before nodding to the secretary. "Merci." She hummed in appreciation as Inka and whoever was behind her had began to argue, the negativity filling the area like an unpleasant radiation made her want to do something about it but she was in no place to try to help other with their baggage, at least not until she had time to work on her own. Before she could slip away down the hall and away from the argument she was stopped by a tall man smelled of smoke, and not the enjoyable variety like freshly chopped wood applied to a hearth. She blinked as her children buzzed nervously when he tried to persuade the secretary into letting her leave with the documents not finished but that plan was quickly stomped out by Inka with the threat of weed duty. "It is the ok. I shall do my beest to finish quickly. Hive a knack for these things. Honeyst." She buzzed, ducking under the tall man and retreating from the continuing argument between Inka and the vague boy. She let out a sigh as she stumbled her way into a chair, relief for her burning legs at last!

She rested the clipboard in her lap as her mismatched eyes set to work, not at all deterred by one of her children crawling over her eye. The questionnaire was... well a lot more through than she expected it was going to be the amount of personal questions was a little intrusive if she was being honest. She filled it out regardless, what did she care if they knew these things? If it got her closer to her goal she'd give them all they needed. Turning the page she set out to fill in ever single spot on the forum requesting her signature, being she never really used it the penmanship was a little sloppy. It would have to work though, wasn't exactly given extra copies in the event she screwed up. This went on for a few minutes as she double checked information and made corrections where needed. She hummed contently as she clipped the pen back into the clipboard. Her high spirit was quickly cut down as a cold chill ran down her spine, her children buzzing quietly as her eyes locked onto the form of someone dressed a little too much like an Aburame not to be one. Disgust started filling her stomach as she wobbled her way back to the desk, ducking past Inka and resting the clipboard in front of the secretary. "Ah I the beelieve that is all of it! Pardon the sloppy penmanship," She smiled, once again using the front of the desk as just-in-case-support as she waited to receive her headband. To think it would have taken so long for her to get back to the Sero to receive her headband. Why was she even... 'Son of a whore! I didn't even get to thank my savior! What even happened to the plums? Ugh the whole thing in the hospital is so hazy...' She thought to herself, her whole reason for spending all day with that group and the restroom incident! All for naught! She plucked one of her children off of her eye and rested it in her palm, not being able to see past it was starting to annoy her... slightly. All the while doing her best to pretend a certain someone didn't exist in the hallway, and doing her best not to let it affect her to the point her children start freaking out again. That would't end well for her.

[Beennanza blow back posts remaining: 4]
    [[ooc: I'll just take that as a no then. ]]

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
    Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
    Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "Neither do I. You'd think that sort of thing would stick in a person's mind. You'd think I would remember how many bones I've had broken. You'd think I'd remember the stitches and bandages." He shook his head. "I don't. I remember that young boy sobbing in the dark. Clear as a bell after all these years." Chronicler frowned. "You said yourself that there was nothing you could have done." "I could have," Kvothe said seriously, "and I didn't. I made my choice and I regret it to this day. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Amnesia :: Miracle of Sound

Grand Chevalier Haji

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 pm
    User Image
  • __Shinomu Takaro

⇣ | Shinomu had nothing to say to that. His parents had dozens of journals, a whole wall of shelves devoted to everyday of Shinomu’s life from the time this had developed at age three to yesterday when he’d brought over bread. His father had the best handwriting so he had taken the notes, detailing everything that was said, the hugs, the clothing. Shinomu had watched him, had watched him stop, as he always did, and begin to cry. It broke his father’s heart every time he was forced to detail the interactions of his wife and his own son because neither of them would remember otherwise. Sure, they had vague memories to recall and those were enough to that they knew he was their son. Shinomu stiffened his back and pulled his hat down with a finger, stopping the man from seeing anything in his eyes. Taking notes. My whole life has been taking notes. His fist clenched at his side, the cloth stretching. No, no. He was not going to be drawn into another conversation with this person. Prolonging this would, yes, allow the man to remember more of him but it had taken years of therapy and hard work for the people closest to him to be able to remember him. He let out his breath and watched, from the corner of his eye, as the man turned away from him. Shinomu saw the change instantly, the relief of a headache one was slowly forgetting, the complete change in demeanor. And he felt a little piece of something die inside.

He was calm. The man had turned, had forgotten, wasn’t paying attention to him anymore and he could go back about his way. Slowly centering himself with the consolation that even if the man had remembered him, it wouldn’t have mattered because Shinomu had decided very firmly that he did not like this man. Patiently ignoring the reading of the scroll, he placed the clipboard on the desk. He did, however, glance over his shoulder in the man’s direction to look at whoever had entered the building. A woman? She was nearly as covered as he was and he tilted his head curiously at her before a word from the man distracted him Gre- the thought was cut off as the man very suddenly said “Shinomu Takaro’s eyes are green.” Shinomu stared at the man as he mused, his mind going…where? Where was his mind going? Every particle in his makeup had suddenly stopped functioning at what had just occurred. Had the man just written that down and was now repeating it? It was only possible way that he had managed to even remember that little bit of detail. He let out a shaky breath, breathing into his mask, determined to discard it when the man abruptly looked at him. Green met gold and Shinomu was left speechless as the man informed him that he’d get his headband from the secretary and that the man would place the seal on him. He found the pen pointed at him again, eyes slowly focusing on it, feeling dumbfounded by whatever was happening. What was happening? And then the last thing the man said, singing it at him, just kind of broke whatever control he had.

Shinomu reacted instinctively and reached out, knocking the pen out of the way, grabbing for the man’s arm with enough force that there would no doubt be a bruise. If he managed to grab him, the grip would be shaky though, Shinomu’s arm trembling as he nearly crushed the man’s arm “How did you do that?” he said quietly. Then he reached up and pulled his mask down again, his expression agitated, aggressive and…trauma? Could that be a word to describe the expression on his face? It was hard to say but maybe it was time for the man to consider that this wasn’t a genjutsu. And that it wasn’t something Shinomu was doing consciously. His grip tightened even more and he leaned in sharply, his voice rising “HOW did you DO that?!” his face was flushed, the agitation making it even harder to look at him. He would have, perhaps unknowingly, become violent except for a small object flying determinedly between him and the man. Looking down, Shinomu watched a tiny beetle gently grip the man’s finger with delicate legs. He focused on it, breathing hard, before he looked up. Those ‘fake moss’ green eyes were wet for a second until he blinked and they hardened. He released his grip and stepped back unsteadily “Stay. Away. From me.” he breathed hard, glancing at the secretary with wide eyes “I’ll be back for my headband. And I’ll find someone else to put this on.” he took the seal off the clip board and moved away from the man, pulling his mask back up.

He nearly ran from the building, passing the girl who’d entered before, shoving the door open with a shoulder. Free of the windowless room, free of the man, Shinomu didn’t make it very far down the steps before his feet tripped over themselves and he had to throw himself onto a branch to avoid falling. Sitting hard, he gripped the branch, fingers digging in as he tried to stop the trembling and kept his eyes closed How was that possible? he screamed in his mind. How could that pig headed man have managed what it had taken 15yrs of doctors, counselors and his own parents to even scrape the surface of. Leaning forward, his hat fell off and onto the branch at his feet “How did he do that…” he whispered between hard breaths.

| ⇣

⇣ |
    pa: Maximum four post interaction before the people he meets can actually remember anything about him.

| ⇣

⇣ |
    BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus
    | ⇣

• PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:47 pm
    User Image
    Father | Kōnin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
    Inka glanced at Ban, feeling approval for Noemi for doing the responsible thing of finishing her paperwork as required rather than ignore it as Ban had suggested. Ignore paperwork - Inka will be making sure to follow that particular group closely in regards to their after-mission reports.

"Heeh?" Inka's smirk grew more teeth as he allowed Shinomu to lash out at his hand and grab onto his arm. The grip was tight enough that Inka growled in warning, but he cut it short when he felt the trembling. "Do what?" He asked, voice soft soothing, his fatherly attitude and experience shining through in the face of Shinomu's conflicted expression. It was dark, angry, yes. But it held some vulnerability that just yanked at Inka's softest chords. Even his posture changed. The Kōnin's shoulders lowered, his stance turned open and supportive, head tilted to indicate he was paying full attention to the younger male in front of him. Inka's red-flecked, golden gaze winced slightly as more facial features were revealed once again and his mind ached as the combination of so many features were seen and simultaneously forgotten. It caused a throbbing at the front of his brain - right between his eyes. Shinomu was suddenly much closer, giving Inka the opportunity to ignore anything but focus on his eyes, relieving at least a small portion of the ache in his head. Shinomu's eyelashes were so fair they were almost invisible...

Inka blinked at the shout, his posture still receptive and open, as though allowing a child to vent its tantrum. The Kōnin didn't say anything, even as Shinomu looked down at their joined limbs. Inka felt something fluttering over his hand, but he dared not even blink as it may count as 'looking away' and could ******** up his memory about the strange boy before him. Did Shinomu even want him to say anything? The Buki-Performer suspected Shinomu's sudden aggression was from Inka remembering the former's eye colour but... was that truly such a feat? Hesitantly, Inka opened his mouth.

"I'm a... stubborn b*****d." He spoke, voice so low and soft that only Shinomu, being close, could hear him. The careful expression narrowed at the sight of moisture in the heavier-clothed male's gaze and Inka's captured hand flinched in want to comfort, but not knowing how. "H-hey...!" Inka flinched in an aborted motion to catch the kid from walking away from him - but that would be too much. Inka saw when someone needed moments of peace, and this looked very much like one of them. As Shinomu turned away, face completely gone from Inka's sight, the Kōnin suddenly had an urge to make a note - he had to write down... about... something. Inka's hand was resting on the second pen located in his pocket, the first... where was his other pen? Dark eyes blinked and looked around, spotting it on the floor. The hell? Did it drop off from the pile of papers? He must have left it there and that is what had happened. Inka knelt down to retrieve - when did he get a bruise on his arm...? Ah! A beetle on his finger. This looks like...

Inka absently, and gently, pet the beetle with the tip of a forefinger as he looked around. Ah - Inka gave a soft smirk as stood back up, pen in hand and petting the beetle. 'Yo,' He mouthed to Nozomi.

[ Quotes ]
    CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

magcookie

Lily Platypus

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 am
    User Image
  • __Shinomu Takaro

⇣ | Rising out of his crouch, Shinomu looked at the paper in his hand, a blank seal that, according to instructions at the bottom of the page could be customized. But he couldn't do it himself. Folding it neatly, his fingers going through the motion without actually paying attention to it, he placed it in a pocket. One thing was certain, he was not going back into that office. Not for a few hours at least. Whatever that man had managed to do, how he had managed to do it, it didn't matter. He stepped off the branch and back onto the steps, grabbing his hat and fitting it back on his head as he did so It doesn't matter. and it wouldn't because all the notes in the world wouldn't give someone the power to remember him for longer than the interaction. He'd experimented with this and no matter how long, if he stepped away for longer than the time of the interaction, it was game over. They would remember the things they did, they would see the objects that had moved or that they were no longer where they had been. But he would be a blank space, an unanswered question to why they had done any of it.

And that was it. That was how it happened and it was something he was slowly learning to live with. Did he like it? No. Did he accept it? No. Was he learning that there was very little he could do to change it? Yes. His steps were heavy as he walked down the stairway but the lightened the further he got away from the office. He resolved that if he ever had the unfortunate happenstance of meeting that man again, he'd make sure that he was as unmemorable as possible.

[exits/apartments] | ⇣

⇣ |

| ⇣

⇣ |
    BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:
    | ⇣

• PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:33 pm

The Aburame stood there as she rested and just simply waited until Inka wasn't busy anymore. It didn't seem to last long as someone had stormed out and she soon forgot who that someone was. A smile appeared behind the mask when Inka had acknowledge the little beetle as she went ahead and remove herself from the wall. Made her way over to Inka, she happily wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a hug. "Hi Inka-san." Once she was done, she pried herself away from him. Hopefully, the other people who was waiting for their turn wouldn't mind that she went ahead and cut in for Inka. They weren't making any efforts or movement to do so. "I'm finally better, Inka-san. Here's my hospital release papers." She gave Inka several papers to prove that she was released from the hospital and didn't escape from it. Though she did thought about it several times.. she grew weary and tired of that place. "Is Jack-sama here? Maybe we could talk about what I can do as a shinobi for Kirigakure now." With a smile behind the mask, the honey eyed girl glanced towards the beetle as she held out her hand. The beetle chirped angrily at her and waved one of it's tiny little legs as if it was saying that it doesn't want to go back. Nozomi rolled her eyes, "Suit yourself, little one."

Kirigakure
    1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power.

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Items:
    Choker of Devouring
    Full Power: || 6/10

Out Of Caffeine

BlackFruity

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:23 am
    User Image

[・・・]
    Inka was carefully collecting his pile of papers from Krissella's desk, mindful not to squish any of the beetle's nimble legs between fingers or paper the entire time. He still noticed, however, the bulky figure of Nozomi's attire approach. Inka raised an eyebrow but didn't fully turn to face her until his work was back in order - he felt like he was forgetting something and it was like a needle irritating the spot right between his eyes. It was beyond frustrating so he had to double check to make sure he still had all of his papers, as though that would hold the answer. "Ah," He sang softly as arms wrapped around his narrow build. "Hello, little one." He gave the softest smirk he could - the closest most people know as Inka's smile. "Good to see you're up and about." He used his one free arm to return the hug - firm and warm - before releasing Nozomi. "Mhmm?" Gold eyes scanned the offered papers, finding the authorisation dates and signatures before giving another nod. Again Inka placed his own paperwork down on Krissella's desk and he reached into a pocket to produce a small stack of paper squares in bright orange and wrote a quick, legible note on one of them. "Ya need a copy of this, 'Zomi chan?" He asked before stealing a small bit of tape from Krissella's desk. Inka taped the note securely to the top of the first page, keeping it easy to flip out of the way if it needed to be photocopied. The note itself read 'add to Nozomi Aburame's (Genin) file. Fit to return to duties.'

"Jack's got a clone in, but he's out. Ya can talk to me though - ya interested in doing some missions around the village until we get you placed into a squad? Or, if ya give me..." Inka hummed a short note. "an hour? I can meet ya at the arena for some training." Inka's smirk grew as he noticed Nozomi also had the habit of calling precious beings in her life 'little one.' "Up ter you."

[ Quotes ]

Lily Platypus

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Krissella Thanderveldt
    Kirigakure's Secretary

___Ban's comment, while common and to be expected after the time she had known him, was met with a hard stare. No emotion, simply staring at him with the same blank, emotionless gaze instead of gracing the immortal idiot with an answer. In fact, listening to the Consul of War retaliate for her she almost smiled, were Krissella not unable to express such emotions without some sort of intentional move on her part. Taking a deep breath as she turned to face the aforementioned jerk, the secretary cleared her throat and stared meaningfully at Inka, carefully clasping her hands together and not touching the scroll Inka had signed. "Until you read it, Lord Consul, I am unable to take possession of the scroll. You would not wish me to lie to the Lord Mizukage about your reading, and accepting, its contents. Would you?" Meaningful, pointed and with a carefuly sculpted expression of contentment and innocence.
    ___
    ___

Grand Chevalier Haji

Quote:

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:27 am

Not wanting to be squished, the beetled moved from the finger to onto Inka's shoulder. Nozomi smiled behind her mask and gave Inka some space once they were done with the hug. He took her papers as she waited. With a soft shook of her head in response to his question if she needed a copy, "No thank you. I can always get a copy at the hospital if it was needed." Nozomi explained towards the brunette haired male. Her older brother... well not by blood but that's how she felt around him, had started to explain that Jack was not in, but he has a clone in the office. Inka suggested she could talk to him as she smiled and nodded. Missions? That wouldn't be so bad! She could do the ones outside and Gods know she missed being outside so much after being to the hospital and confined so many times. He also offered up some training and honestly, Nozomi could use the help with that too. She tap a finger on her cheek as she puzzled for a moment. "How about this, can I do missions for maybe an hour, then train for an hour, and you can meet up with me in two hours instead?" She questioned towards him. Once he agreed, she smiled and nodded. "Bye Onii-san, see you at the academy!" She turned on her heels and headed out of the office to start doing the missons.

[ Exit ]

Kirigakure
    1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Items:
    Choker of Devouring
    Full Power: || 8/10

Out Of Caffeine

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:57 pm
    User Image

[・・・]
    Inka blinks, head remaining directed at Lily but red-flecked gold eyes turn to look at Krissella. The smirk on the Kōnin's face turns sour. "Krissella, sweetie, moon of my eye~" He sang. "You ever doubt the seriousness I place in my duties and care to ensure no mishaps occur to my dear little ones - you take that straight to Jack. 'Cause I dun take that type of insult well." With that Inka deliiberately placed the scroll onto her desk, grip firm enough for knuckles to show whiter than normal. A beat passed and Inka took a breath, dark eyes softening slightly. "But if yer so damned keen, just hold on ter it till I'm done here and I'll go somewhere quiet and private to go through it." With that done he turned to Lily once again, barely able to get a word in of agreement before she goes sprinting off... Inka sighed. He hoped she never has to change.

[ Quotes ]

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:52 am
    User ImageUser Image
                                                                  Combat Song-Sinful Rose
                                                                  Ah, My Wonderful Life
                                                                  ·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Boisterous enthused laughter rang as it shook the leaves of the tree coming from the direction of the alleged lift which would ferry individuals up. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The laughter now would grow louder as whatever the lift was hoisting was most certainly getting closer. "AHAHAHA..HA ACK...ACK HKAHAHAKHAKHA"" Laughter which had started strong ended with the sounds of someone quite hacking out their lungs. Yes, Nakicho's incessant laughter had only allowed a small winged insect to fly in and take a brief suicidal residence in his wind pipe.

What arrived at the pinnacle or rather at the end of the lifts ascent was no immaculate ninja or anything of the sort but a hunched over man it glittering attire that seemed all too flashy for anyone to be wearing really. His hand bearing the emblem of Kirigakure an indication of his foreignness. If that didn't drive it home then certainly the headband which shone on his upper forearm would leave no room for error clearly this partially dying individual was from the leaf.

"Ahacka...Ahem." Realizing he was now on the appropriate floor and receiving peculiar gazes of concern and confusion. He dusted himself off rapidly and covered what could be the rest of his face in his scarf as he did Kumogakure revealing only his single eye once more. Then with a gallant stride to his step. He'd point fiercely at the secretary. "You there! You've the appearance of a lass whose well learned! A bookish brilliance for certain!" The volume of his voice was anything but inside. "I come seeking audience with the appointed kage of this fine land of wetness! I Nakicho Genshukuna, White Hot Herald of the Hidden Leaf places his hopes that he is not outwardly outrageously occupied as I've much to inform him or her!"

Despite his roughness and loudness he didn't at all come off as condescending. Rather he came off as someone reading off the lines of stage play. There was fire to his voice almost inspiring...of course it was almost because frankly the volume in which he spoke could quite if not very easily be considered annoying.

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

User Image
                                                                  ❀ C H A K R A ┆ 340/340x❀ S T A M I N A ┆340/340x❀ A C ┆ 2700 x❀ R Y O ┆ 2900 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ ❀ Bukijutsu Specialist ┆ ❀ Nakibro ┆ ❀ Fuuton / Doton ┆ ❀ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :

> Fluid Transition: Training Allows transition of stances without consuming an activation.

> Super Justice Stance: Inactive
                                                                  • [Mildly] Increases to [Strength] & [Fortitude]

> Honzon Sutansu [Idol Stance]: Inactive
                                                                  • [Nullifies Pain C Ranked or Below Passively] & [Kai's Genjutsu of [X] Rank When Entered.]

> Solid Shogun Stance: Inactive
                                                                  • Defensive Techniques are Increased [Heavily] in [Fortitude] & [Strength]
                                                                  • Offensive Techniques are decreased [Greatly] in [Strength]

> Attacking Shogun Stance: Inactive
                                                                  • Offensive Techniques are Increased [Heavily] in [Strength]
                                                                  • Defensive Techniques are Decreased [Greatly] in [Strength]

>

C o m b a t : :
                                                                  > Steel Arm Guards: Left and Right Arm
                                                                  > Smoke Bombs: 0
                                                                  > Wire: 10 Yards
                                                                  > Chunin Flak Jacket
                                                                  > Communication Scroll: 1
                                                                  > Strength Increase[General] 0.4 (Heavily)
                                                                  > Strength Increase[Two-Handed Melee Weapons] 0.8 (Supremely)
                                                                  > Reflex Increase [Kiss of Flesh and Steel]0.1 (Slightly)
                                                                  > Formless Styles: Odachi: Rank B

O t h e r s : :
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                  >

>

>

>

>Baranotsubomi:Back:バラのつぼみ (Rosebud) [Triggered, Uses Remaining 2/3]
                                                                  The second form is the neutral state of the blade. The blade is a typical steel silver. However upon attacks self inflicted or otherwise it absorbs the blood of the injured location eventually until the blade grows red. Upon becoming red the blade becomes entirely serrated making injuries susceptible to cause hemorrhaging and muscle tearing. It takes a blood draw from the base of the blade to the tip before becoming red. This can be executed by the user as if performing a blood summoning by running a finger from the end to tip or causing a significant enough wound on the opponent. When red the blade can null jutsu one rank lower than the corresponding styles Rank. Up to 3 times before a new blood draw is required. Each Blood Draw costs 20 Stamina and 20 Chakra if self inflicted.

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Lanfaer
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 pm
    Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
    Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1230/1230 ▪ Stamina 820/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

It appeared that Ban didn't have too many fans in the office area of the village, it was probably in part that he applied for transfer to all the different divisions of the Anbu in the village. Which just getting into one is alot of paperwork, but going through all three of them? So much paperwork probably needed to be done. With the secretaries emotionless death glare on him and Inka also giving him trouble. He sighed, all he wants to do is train some genin. As he was going to respond to Inka he seemed to become infatuated with a boy. He then instantly became disinterested in the boy simply because he couldn't really remember him, meaning he must be uninteresting. So as he ignored the silence theme boy his genin had finished the paperwork to receive her headband. He then turned to all of his squadlings."All right since it looks like everyone is here and accounted for let me reintroduce myself, I am Ban, your jounin sensei. The one who was attempting to star in his own BL manga over there is Inka, He's what you would call a higher up. Without further ado, Noémi, Nymeria, and Xiaowen I'll meet you all at the training grounds. And try to hurry, or I'll fail you."With that Ban vanished to the training grounds.

(1 week to post in the training ground or you fail, and if you fail the whole squad will most likely fail. I'll decide the punishment later.)

[ Emptiness ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:59 am
    User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi giddily weaved her headband around the obi at her waist, tying it tight against the fabric. She would have to spice it up later, maybe bust out her old sewing skills and make the fabric her own. As it was... it was bland, and the bee didn't do bland. Mismatched eyes locked onto her new teachers form as he addressed her and her new squadmates. 'Oh so the cute ones are on my squad. Such a delight!' She thought as she wobbled over to them so Ban wouldn't need to should so loud. She held her hands behind her back as he introduced himself and ordered them to meet him elsewhere. A test perhaps? Or maybe he already disliked them and wished to spend time away. The bee nodded to his order before he vanished from sight, turning her attention to the pair besides her. "Bonjour! I am how you say glad to meet you two! Noémi Clementine Lelièvre a pleasure to meet the acquaintance of such beeautiful women! I cannot wait to get to the know you, specially you miss." She announced and punctuated her final statement with a wink at Xiaowen. She followed up with a curtsy... well the best she could muster under such weak and aching muscles but politeness was key, she could only hope she could leave a positive first meeting with her new squadmates what with her looking like such a ragged mess. "Shall we? Hive got to say this is all the exciting!" She buzzed, her a couple of her children buzzing around the pair as if inspecting before following after their host. With a bright smile she began wobbling out of the building, wanting to get to the grounds as fast as possible so she could sit down some more. She could use this new squad thing as a distraction from the emotions she was running from.

[Exit to Training Grounds]
    [Beennanza blow back posts remaining: 3]

Chakra Pool:: [215 //255]
    Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
    Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "Neither do I. You'd think that sort of thing would stick in a person's mind. You'd think I would remember how many bones I've had broken. You'd think I'd remember the stitches and bandages." He shook his head. "I don't. I remember that young boy sobbing in the dark. Clear as a bell after all these years." Chronicler frowned. "You said yourself that there was nothing you could have done." "I could have," Kvothe said seriously, "and I didn't. I made my choice and I regret it to this day. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Amnesia :: Miracle of Sound

Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

Grand Chevalier Haji

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games