Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:39 pm
User Image
Vixxion laughs softly as he makes the kitten a tuna sashmi "here you go little kitten" he looks at the man holding eiji "Your lucky I found him before he got sick or worse" his voice was serious and low "I know how to deal with these things since I am a older brother so my maternal instincts set in when I found little eiji here in the alley" he places a towel onto tako "please dry off before you catch a cold" he gently ruffles eiji's hair  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

The young boy looked up when Vixxion spoke again and saw the food. He smiled happily and reached for it while he was with Tako, but he was to far away. The child tilted his head as he twitched his ears a bit thinking as he looked back and forth between the food and Tako. He was hungry, yet at the same time didn't want to let go of his Pappa to get to it. Eiji sighed a bit, he couldn't pick right now so he decided to stay where he was for now.

He listened as Vixxion spoke to Tako, one ear hanging and one ear perked as he yawned a bit even though he had woken up not to long ago. The boy giggled when the kind man placed a towel over Tako and pulled it up and placed it over Tako's head like his was as well. As Vixxion ruffled his hair, he closed his eyes and laughed perking both his ears. He liked this man.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:12 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako's relief was evident. "The babysitter sends his apologies Eiji." He whispered to him. Standing there like he was and smiled as he kissed the little kittens cheek. Nuzzling his cheek against his sons and looked down at him. "He did huh? You should be sure to thank him Eiji. Enjoy your milk...but make sure to thank him alright?" He said in a soft and kind paternal tone. Hugging Eiji close. His face burying in the little nekojin's hair. He was shaking and it was a mixture of cold, relief and joy. He froze and moved his son to sitting in the seat. "Go ahead and eat Eiji. You are hungry and pappa sorta lost the treat of pizza I was bringing in favor of finding you." He whispered to his kid.

He flinched and looked down and away. The wet rags hitting his head. The words weren't meant to sounds like barbed wires and daggers but the freakout from the teenager and his self sadistic nature towards himself...flared right back up and he shook harder. He was beating himself up over it. "Tch....you don't know me...I am way ahead of you in scolding and lecture. Should have never left him with a baby sitter. I already know I messed up...so I appreciate you taking care of him.Giving him milk and keeping him safe. I'll pay you for the meal you gave him. How much?" He asked without looking up. Feeling a towel placed on himself and was thinking no way...I'm the only one who can punish myself for messing up.

Moving over to Eiji and stroked his kid hair but didn't go to stand. What use was drying his hair when he was soaked to the bone from head to toe? Just doing his hair wasn't going to keep him from catching a cold. He shook it up and gave a playful smile at the man who made the food. "Seems you already won my little one over. Seems your skills aren't limited to cuisine." He made it sound flirtacious without intending to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:21 pm
User Image
Vixxion looks down at tako shaking his head "no need it's on the house" he places a umbrella onto the table "it always rains here" he looks at eiji bending down to his level "you've got to be careful next time okay" he pulled a whistle out of his apron pocket putting it in eiji's hand "My mother taught me everything I know plus rinsing a little brother is good when ready" he smiles gently at tako and eiji  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Eiji tilted his head when Tako said the babysitter sent his apologies. That went above his comprehension. He looked at Tako a little confused. "What does he...send? Couldn't he wait till he saw me to give it?" The Nekojin twitched his ears as he thought about that as he put his finger to his lips and frowned a bit. But it was soon forgotten when the man kissed his cheek and he nuzzled back giggling. Hearing his Pappa about thanking the guy he looked a little guilty and hung his ears a bit, he had totally forgotten. When Tako placed him on the seat, Eiji placed the empty mug on the counter and looked at Vixxion. "Thank you Sir."

Eiji then took some sashimi and took a bite smiling again as he purred softly and quickly ate the rest of the piece he was holding. While he was still chewing the first piece he noticed the sauces and he picked one fish up and dipped it in the sweet sauce. He put it in his mouth and his ears perked up as he kept the whole piece in his mouth and nibbled on it. Hearing Tako and Vixxion talk he looked at them with the piece still half in his mouth and half hanging out as he blinked.

Eiji tilted his head but then shrugged a bit and continued eating his food. When he looked back at the bar, Vixxion stood before him at eye level and handed him a whistle as he swallowed the piece. The boy smiled happily.
"Thank you, Sir." He was distracted from his food for a while as he put the whistle in his mouth instead and blew on it, making it sound out loudly and giggled. But he then placed it down for now as he turned back to the food. He loved the present obviously, but at the moment his stomach spoke louder to him. He looked at the sauces and then smiled and put a large amount of the green sauce on his next bite convinced it would also be sweet, but when he took a bite of it the tears sprung in his eyes and he started to panic and cry, it was much sharper then the other sauce.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:40 pm
Vixxion hands eiji more milk "silly kitten you just ate wasabi paste" he takes the paste away from his reach "it's a spicy dip for grown ups" he places more soy sauce near the sashmi  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:42 am
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako's eyes looked at the man. He moved quickly and pulled the water away from Eiji. Handing him the milk. He ruffled the kittens hair and looked to Eiji. "He said sorry for not being there when you woke up like your used to Eiji." He said in a different phrasing. Hoping that made more sense. He was still learning after all he couldn't help that his little one understand. He stroked the kids ears and looked at Vixxion. Huh...freaky weather it was. He looked uneasy about taking the charity. "I...appreciate that but...surely there is soomething I can do in exchange. I'm not...used to such things." Great he sounded like the street kids, teens and homeless he made the manor into that he owns a safehouse of sorts. keep them off the streets and out of gangs. a free bed and breakfast of sorts

Watching his kid eating and stroked his hair. "Drink the milk the water will make it worse." He said in a sweet soothign tone. He made a face but didn't take the whistle from the kid. Hopefully he wouldn't blow it. Though he was not sure how to handle this guys lack of respect for the unspoken parent-stranger boundaries. It was a good thing the man was pleasing to the eyes. He might say that but he didn't enjoy that stuff period. "So...what is your name good looking?"

(((OOC: Sorry. LOL I don't reply as fast as you guys but I try to make it worth the wait. I post in forums and getting ready for college classes which start tuesday for me. I will try not to keep you waiting more than a couple days.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image

The young Nekojin accepted the milk and drank it quickly, when he stopped drinking he was already through half the glass before it had calmed down his burn. Eiji sighed relieved and eyed the sauce that Vixxion placed more of and carefully tried it. When he confirmed to himself it was the 'good' sauce he resumed eating happily. "Ok pappa. Thank you, Sir." He answered to Tako and thanked Vixxion for the milk and sauce. He had giggled when his hair got ruffled and when he finished the food and got his hair and ears stroked he purred softly. All the grown up worries told him little. He was just glad to have his dad near. After a while he was slowly nodding off again. The boy had woken up in a frenzy when he was supposed to be asleep hours ago and till the next morning. It didn't take to long before his eyes closed at the bar with his plush bat as his pillow. He could faintly hear Tako speak to the man behind the bar before he was sound asleep.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image
Vixxion looks at tako "the names Vixxion Viper Scales" he picks up the water while he takes the plate as well "I work part time here since I am technically a ghost lamia" he smiles softly seeing was eiji had fallen asleep "good looking huh thanks"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:19 am
Mistress Yadira Li Sinclair DeBlanche
User Image
Out from the draining rain, Mistress DeBlanche flaps her wings to air out water. she then enters the Bar and takes her hood off as her lustful smells like fruity and spice perfume. she nexts to the end and lower her purple wings as she becomes frustrates on her boys.
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:34 am
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

OOC: poor tako...his shirt might as well be nonexistant as its 100% clear.

his pants are little more than second skin.

the towel on his head doesn't dry him and he is soaked and chilled to the bones

T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty

Tako looked at the man. "Tako Matthews. This is Eiji Matthews." He said. Shivering as he stroked his son's hair and wrapped him in the fluffy towel the guy had left around him even more once he started to drift off. Using the towel on his head to scrape water out of his face. Twisting and tying it before pulling it off and dropped it back on his head. His face now able to be seen. This was doing nothing to help him being soaked from head to toe. His shoes and socks even soaking wet. He didn't notice though because of his son. He stayed standing and pulled out his soaked wallet. Throwing down all the wet cash in his wallet...about twenty for all the food, drink and towels,.....he put the wallet away and pulled Eiji in his chair closer when more people entered. He was starting to feel the booze tipsy effect, hunger and emotional exhaustion but he just focused on his son. Not interested in attempting to brave the weather in his current...hazardous condition. Glancing behind him as he heard the door open. There was enough perfume dripping off her and sex scents to kill a workhorse a thousand times over. Reminded him of his first ex...he didn't remember her name...he was a kid and flipping tricks for a bite to eat...or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:43 am
User Image
Vixxion looks at the door seeing the new woman, he walked towards her "May I get you a hot drink miss?" He gives a server smile as he bowed softly "you are a succubus yes I know because I to am a in human eyes a monster"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image
Yadira smiles at the man and the server as she taps her fingers on the countertop. she is trying think of a hot drink to order but she dust off her as she cooled the scent of lust away. her red eyes met the man infront of her and she eyed nicely.
"I-I..halv your best hot drink here. ORRE do you make tonic Sprintzer?'' its consist of fresh unicorn sparkles over tears of humans eyes..." she said quietly as she whrisper to the man.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image
Vixxion laughs softly as he begins to make the succubus her tonic sprintzer "martin glass or wine glass miss?" He places a bowl of strawberries in front of yadira along with a tiny bowl of sugar "so what brings you here to the blue cat besides a drink and good music plus company?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image
she laughs with the Vixxon as she knew that the guy don't recognize Romania drinks. she kept a low profile here because she spying on her two sons and really did not want to startled them. after all, she has free time while Mister DeBlanche tarries other human dreams.

"I have a wine glass with that and you sir, whats your name?'' she said with Romania accent as she looks pleased in his kindness. "By thi way,I am Mistress Yadira DeBlanche. I happen to stop by and see what my two sons doing in schools."

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games