Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:44 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang leans towards maceal sniffing the boy's neck "Fresh snow, roses and lavender..." his eyes narrowed in pure lust "your scent is intoxicating it's making my blood boil" he said while his forked tongue licked his lips

Amu blushed lightly "sorry again and maybe but things will work out with our kids I feel it" he said humming  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:29 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

When Fang leaned forward and sniffed his neck, Maceál didn't move away though he was blushing quite deeply. It would seem that even after everything that happened, Fang's scent still lingered on him. Though he had never heard of fresh snow having a scent. The young man smiled gently. "It's your scent." He spoke softly and looked up at Fang.

When Amu apologized, Jael giggled softly. "It's alright, in a way I am glad to hear he has found someone he wants to stay with." She smiled gently.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:55 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang growls lightly as he pins maceal down blushing deeply "how then?" He said huskily.

Amu smiles at jael "I hope you visit me soon jewel I think my people will adore you" he blushed deeply  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:17 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Though he didn't see Fang move before he found himself laying on the couch, looking up at him, Maceál wasn't to surprised. He had been here before after all. He blushed slightly at that question however. There wasn't really a subtle way to reply to that. The young man smiled softly regardless. "You must have left it on me when you made love to me. It must have never left me." Maceál looked up as he lifted one hand to move through Fang's hair softly. "So much has happened today. I wouldn't even know where to start."

The woman looked up a bit surprised. Not that she would mind visiting in Rio. But with all she saw today.. "You sure they wouldn't mind a human visiting them?" After what she saw today, she could imagine most would really not be waiting for a human to come by the town.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:29 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at maceal as he growls a warning "I don't remember any of what you say to me if you said I did" he said while he watches maceal

Amu nods "my people accept anyone I know and deem worthy to walk among us jewel" he said as he pats her head "I tell my tribe of my travels all the time"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál was shocked a bit by Fang's growl at what he said. So it wasn't that easy. The young man sighed as the other reminded him he didn't remember and closed his eyes. "I know you don't remember" It was a soft mutter but audible enough. Yet how else would Fang want to explain Maceál was still smelling like him? The young man was at a loss right now. His Lover not recognizing him, now even growling at him for just an answer he gave. Perhaps it was not the best way to go about it, mental noted. Maceál opened his eyes as he looked up at Fang again. "How would you explain it then?" A general harmless question. How else could he go about it? He knew Fang liked his snake, but now he didn't even remember Esmeralda. Music perhaps?

"Maybe I should soon then." She smiled when he patted her head but then Jael sighed a bit. "Still I can't help but worry about back at the school. What if Fang will never remember Maceál?" She rarely used her son's complete name, yet saying Mackey felt a bit off right now.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:56 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang "a lamia's scent rubs onto a person once they mate but I don't remember anything so explain to me why do you have my marking scent?" He said as he sat up leaning back

Amu smiles til the train stopped near the beach "This is my stop jael and don't worry things will be alright" he said as he stood up walking off of the bus  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man sighed and sat up when Fang did. "I wouldn't know what else to tell you without lying. That is how it happened." Maceál thought a bit. He did ask it pretty straight on. "That is exactly how it happened. We mated more than once. The first time was right here in this room. Truth is I never felt so much in love...and still do." The young man got up and walked to the desk with his laptop turning it on. Once he could enter youtube, he searched up Crazy in love and Queued it up with love me like you do, the songs they sang for each other. It was a long shot, but he couldn't lie to Fang either. And if he had to come up with some excuse, he would be lying. "This is the song you sang for me at the Blue Cat. I sang a song in reply to that...before the situation in the Blue Cat took a turn for the worst." He didn't really know what else to do, nor what Fang might do, but he walked back to the couch and sat down regardless. He had never flirted before so he was going around about a mile per hour in his mind.

Jael nodded to Amu. "Safe trip Amu, till soon." Though soon after the train left carrying her to Switzerland and back home.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:19 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang stands up walking to his room slamming the door shut locking it as he slides down onto the ground, his mind swelling with blank memories as he sang softly while tears ran down his face "I need so time to think please..." he lies on the ground breathing slowly to calm down  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál flinched a bit when the sound of the slamming door reached his eyes. For a moment he looked at the door that had just locked closed. Hearing the song he didn't know what to think. With a sigh he walked to his laptop and turned it off as he walked to his own room and closed the door softly. When he was alone he finally stopped fighting his tears as let them flow freely as he dropped himself on the ground and leaned back against his bed shaking as he cried. All the events of the day were finally fully getting through to him. If they couldn't fix this it meant that today he had sacrificed what he had come to hold most dear to him. Even though he wanted to save Amu as well, though he pleaded Maceál not to let him it had been Fang's desperation that he decided to cooperate.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang lied down on his bed as his nose picked up maceal's scent on the large silk pillows "He's not lying I am his as he is mine but my mind is blank only friendship remains" he said as he removes his clothes changing into his lamia form curling up he used his magic to unlock the door while he covered up  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

He didn't know how much time had passed since he went to his room, but right now Maceál wasn't really there to begin with. He was to his senses just enough to pull himself into his bed, not even bothering to undress. It felt strange to him to sleep without Fang by now but he somehow managed to fall asleep nonetheless as the events kept wrecking his mind.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:23 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang tosses and turns in his bed til he shoots up sweating with a deep blush on his face "What a dream or were those my memories?" He whispered as he looked at his clock it read one am "ugh~" he sighed slowly as he slithered quietly into maceal's room watching him til he gently climbs onto maceal's bed as his lamia nature goes protective he curls around maceal while he lied beside maceal  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:09 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál didn't wake till the next morning where his alarm went off, though he had unconsciously felt a reassuring change in his sleep. The exhaustion had completely taken over him. When he woke up enough to feel he wasn't alone he looked at Fang, though he wasn't shocked or anything. Surprised maybe after yesterday. The young man couldn't help but smiling sweetly at Fang. "Good morning." He spoke softly. Regardless of all that happened it felt reassuring to have Fang right next to him and around him.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:32 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks down at maceal smiling lightly "Morning I saw my old memories in my dreams so now I know you were telling the truth I am sorry" he said while his tail curled under him  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff