Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:57 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 870 & 871

Just wanting to inquire on this and get an update! Would be willing to get just adults if that is needed
Thanks!!

Leez0rz
letting you know I’m inquiring

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 948

Also just wanting to get an update on this if possible, thankies!! Just curious smile

-realized I used the wrong form at first, my bad xP-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:09 pm
Calixita
Nyx Queen of Darkness
727 Custom Familiar

Lady Argentum Draconis
728 Custom Familiar

Hello! Zaikt has quit his position as a senior colorist; as such, he has elected to place both his familiar customs up for transfer. When a colorist picks up your owed work, they will send you a PM!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Hey,

My custom familiar is supposed to be donated to the shop if possible, I'd like that taken into consideration if possible.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:32 pm
stormflower
Contact Initiated...!

Just wanting to inquire on this and get an update! Would be willing to get just adults if that is needed
Thanks!!

Leez0rz

Contact Initiated...!

Also just wanting to get an update on this if possible, thankies!! Just curious smile

I've sent messages to the colorists; I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't!

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Hey,

My custom familiar is supposed to be donated to the shop if possible, I'd like that taken into consideration if possible.

I will pass this along!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:07 pm
stormflower
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!

Thanks!!

Leez0rz

Musica said they're still working on the breeding!  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:06 am
Calixita
stormflower
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!

Thanks!!

Leez0rz

Musica said they're still working on the breeding!

Ok thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:06 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 894

Hi, I noticed that everyone else who won in the thread received their ponies soon after the thread closed, but I haven't received mine yet and it's been 6 months, so I just wanted to ask for an update. I hope I went about this correctly. If not, please let me know. Thank you very much! emotion_bigheart  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:07 pm
Calixita

My owed work is missing!
Won: Custom Familiar I have gotten a wip of this custom but I never heard any thing else after that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 pm
stormflower
Contact Initiated...!

Hello!

Kait is on a break at the moment, but is working on things when she can!  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:03 pm
muffled_undertone
Contact Initiated...!

Hi, I noticed that everyone else who won in the thread received their ponies soon after the thread closed, but I haven't received mine yet and it's been 6 months, so I just wanted to ask for an update. I hope I went about this correctly. If not, please let me know. Thank you very much! emotion_bigheart

It looks like your pony accidentally slipped through the cracks during Mind's move to Florida! They've been completed, and you can take them to get certed in the General Certing Thread here! Apologies for the delay!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
My owed work is missing!
Won: Custom Familiar I have gotten a wip of this custom but I never heard any thing else after that.

Added!

And since the colorist is no longer with the shop and it's been so long, I will go ahead and put the pet up for transfer with the WIPs available in Uni's folders. A colorist will send you a message when it gets picked up!  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:10 am
Calixita
muffled_undertone
Contact Initiated...!

It looks like your pony accidentally slipped through the cracks during Mind's move to Florida! They've been completed, and you can take them to get certed in the General Certing Thread here! Apologies for the delay!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you Cali, do you happen to know when she was completed or dropped?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:51 pm
muffled_undertone
Calixita
muffled_undertone
Contact Initiated...!

They hadn't been dropped yet! I'm afraid I don't know when they were completed, but you can just use the date you received the uncerts. smile  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:17 am
Calixita
muffled_undertone
Calixita
muffled_undertone
Contact Initiated...!

They hadn't been dropped yet! I'm afraid I don't know when they were completed, but you can just use the date you received the uncerts. smile
Oh, okay. Thank you, Cali! I hope I didn't rush/inconvenience her, I really didn't mean to, I was just hoping for an update.
RL has been crazy the past few months and I was on and off of Gaia, and I forgot that she was moving. ;;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:11 pm
muffled_undertone
Oh, okay. Thank you, Cali! I hope I didn't rush/inconvenience her, I really didn't mean to, I was just hoping for an update.
RL has been crazy the past few months and I was on and off of Gaia, and I forgot that she was moving. ;;

Not at all! The pet was already completed; Mind just forgot to deliver it. heart  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:21 am
Calixita
muffled_undertone

Not at all! The pet was already completed; Mind just forgot to deliver it. heart
Thank you so much, Cali! emotion_bigheart  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games