Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:31 am
[Chris - 0% Insanity]

Chris was very uncomfortable by the sudden questioning about love and courtship. He seemed to stammer, "I don't uh.. I mean I haven't.."

He didn't really know love, did he? Only in memories maybe, a few he'd recovered and..

It came all at once, and too much, and the voices that already teased at the back of his mind became worse and deafening. He put a hand to his head and the swirling of Dirge's flames were only more disorienting..

He wobbled on his feet and looked like he may fall over.

pyrogoth

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 am
[Kim 0%]

She could remember her name now, a faint murmur in the back of her mind. With it came a spill of other memories. Terry, Seren, Rhys, Joy... others she had met, she knew and worried about. Chinthliss, her ally and weapon. Living with Terry, plans, and... so much at once. She blinked a moment, before staring out at nothing. Her mind slowly taking in the lack of color, and the movement of others. She wasn't alone here as she had thought she was.

She stepped toward others, wanting to speak to them, to tell them she was here. Would anyone hear her? "Hello.... Hi... I am... it's Kim.. Hello?" They were just moving shapes in the grey.. shapes of friends?

Then came the hunger. From deep inside her a feeling in her core that was not subsiding. She groaned softly and turned back to the door.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 am
[ Dirge - 0% Insanity ]

"Uh, Chris, you okay buddy? Yer lookin' a little pale th-"

Cut off by the onslaught of memories rushing to his head, Dirge truly remembered who he was now. Heir to the royal family of his clan, oldest of three triplets. Mocked for his orange fur in a family of white furred Kasha, clumsy, lazy, and a bit stupid. Yet kind and tenacious, and friendly. Yes, that's who he was.

Back to reality, he noticed Chris was wobbling, about to fall over. The boil steadied the man, then took a look at Toki. She seemed...off.

"Uh, Toki? You okay there? Don' go off inta space or anything."

iloveyouDIE

xPyroGoth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 pm
[ Joy - 40% ]

When Joy emerged through the fog, she had no idea how it was affecting her. Her and the voices. It was getting harder to tell whose thoughts was whose, the separation between the self and the external was cracking.

You're being taken for granted-
[x][x][x][x][x]-is it because no one really likes you?
[x][x]YOU CAN'T SEE ME!

She continued her search, worrying that she'd lost her dear, dear friends and would never forgive herself for it. Among the voices, one of it called out to her, and while she turned her head this way and that, still unaware of the mist seeping out of the fissures that had formed along her face. Glowing yellow eyes squinted to notice a figure. "DO I KNOW YOU?" she screamed out, desperation tinging every syllable.

xdeathxbyxlovex

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:04 pm
[ Joy - 60% ]

She waited for the response, though she didn't need to worry. Not really. Nothing mattered, not the cracks that continued to spread through her graying form. Not the smoke and mist that seeped out of her. In fact, why was she so concerned about the friends she was missing? Surely, surely they were here, in the fog with her. After all, there were so many voices all around her.

All she needed to do was to become one with the fog and then she would be able to find them. And be with them. Forever.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:02 pm
[ Joy - 80% ]

The voices multiplied, grew in volume, resulting in a raucous mess. There were shapes forming now, figures taking clearer, sharper lines until it became apparent to Joy that they were her.

Bits of her. Pieces of her. Patchwork version of her as every bit as beautiful as they were twisted. They were there with her or she with them. Was there a difference? Did it even matter?

"No."

[x][x][x]It's fine.

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]We're here now.

Ours is all we need.

[x][x]My time is now.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm
Huni Pi

[ Sia - 40% ]

Sia made her way slowly though the fog. She went in search of the voice. They probably knew how how to get out.

She stopped in her tracks and thought about wether that would be a good idea. What if they were a for. An enemy setting up to trap her. She looked behind her and to see if she should turn back. But see saw yellow eyes glowing yellow eyes.

"What in the hell?"

She decided to take her chances and go back sesrching.

She answered the voice back.

"No I don't think you know me. Not do I think I know you."

What if she did know that person? What if like the memories they were someone from her past?

The voice was female....

"Mama, is that you?"

(130)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 pm
[Ever - 0% Insanity]

From his name bloomed more of who he was: memories that filtered in slowly, that sank into his skin. A childhood and some college days; years of wandering aimless, times of despair and rebellion, times of resignation. An ultimate good-natured willingness to accept what came to him.

All this made Ever who he was, and it drew him back into his core. With a shudder, he scraped fingers through his hair, and tried to focus instead on where he was, how he'd gotten here, and why he didn't recognize many of the people around him. He saw hunters, yes, but there were more unfamiliar shapes in the fog, things that he usually thought of as monsters.

Behind it, a hunger. A prickling. And he wanted the door, the way out, with a sudden kind of desperation.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 pm
[Vasily - 0% Insanity]

The hunger settled deeper into Vash. Perhaps it was because so much of his life was spent hungry: so many memories of his past were filled with a desire for more, an ache for what he didn't have or what had been taken away from him or for what the people around him so casual threw away. So much of his life had been a struggle, or had been about making due with what he had. He wanted more, and in this moment, the urge for that dug deep into his bones.

He grated his teeth, slowly, as he looked around in the fog. Not too far away, people called out for lost loved ones and wandered in slow circles, the grey fog swirling at their ankles. His eyes darted, in search of the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:53 pm
[Vasily - 20% Insanity]

There was no door, but as he turned in place, Vash heard echos of something familiar. A voice that called out to him, demanding, that gave him an edge of bubbling excitement and a flicker of a smile:

Come out come out wherever you are!

Another that made his skin prickle and crawl, that left him shaky and unhappy:

If you don't open the door this instant --

Another that finally stole away anything but a sense of resignation:

...just not a good fit, really. Needs a bit more hands on care....

All together they left him feeling pale, shaky, unhappy.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 pm
[Vasily - 40% Insanity]

The pain of it didn't last long. A prickling across his skin spread and sharpened, the mist swirling around his form. His eyes felt hot, cast a pale blue glow into the fog surrounding him, lighting it up like streetlamps. It transformed the fog from a threat into something else: a living thing that comforted, that seemed to fit, that was a part of him or that was meant to be.

Idly, Vash reached out a hand to swirl shapes into the air, to try and catch the mist between his fingers. He breathed out shakily, and then in deeply, taking it inside of him.

Voices filled his mind, with a promise of calm. This was where he belonged. He wouldn't bother anyone here. And no one would bother him, either.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 pm
[ Toki - 20% Insanity ]

"Oh dear. Chris. Are you alright? Can you hear me? Please be careful."

She pats him on the shoulder. Hmm. Her hand looks awfully sickly.

¿ʎɐʞo noʎ ǝɹ∀

She turns to face her classmate. "What? Of course I am, Dirge! There is no need to worry."

⸮ʏɒʞo ʏ||ɒɘɿ uoʏ ɘɿA

Moves just a little bit closer, to bring home her point. "Your concern is so admirable! But really, I am fine."

ₐʀₑ yₒᵤ ʀₑₐₗₗy ₒₖₐy?

¿ʎɐʞo ʎllɐǝɹ noʎ ǝɹ∀

AR̨É̕ ̶YO̧͢Ư̶̧ ̀́͘R̷͟EA̸L̶͢LY҉ Ơ͝K̸͞A͏Y̛͢?͏

"Well. Perhaps jùs͜t͘ a li͞͝t̷̡͘tle̵̡͘͢͜ h͝͝͠.̢̛͞ų̷n̵̢ ̸̶̕͠g͏͞r͘͢͠.̲͇̻̘͘͜͞͠,̸̨͇͖͕͔̘͘y̫̼̲͎͘."

OOC
User Image
ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN

xCarhop Cavalier

xiloveyouDIE

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 am
[Chris - 20% Insanity]

"I uh..." Chris was propped up briefly by Dirge's hand but straightened himself and seemed to move just an inch or so away from the touch. It wasn't personal, truly, but his own problem about being touched.

"I remember I think. The gaps filled in all at once that's all.." In his head there were whispers, disconcerting and drowning out Jack's solid presence. The whispers telling him he wasn't alright. or was he.. just come home...

"This is... weird," He scratched his head under his floppy bangs.

carhop cavalier

pyrogoth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm
Working on reply  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:06 pm
[Carrol - 20% Insanity]

And then it was more than just the braces, more than his name. It was everything. Mom, school, the door. All the parts of his life that had always been there. Carrol remembered everything. The past hisssed past his ears.

[Beka - 20% Insanity]

One of the first people he saw when he came back to himself was Rhys. Stupid, arrogant Rhys. He should have killed him when he had the chance. He should kill him now.

No.

His mind's suggestions were still quiet enough to ignore, especially when the boy was surrounded by so many coats. Beka backed into as deep a patch of fog as he could out in the open, silently watching.

ilu rhys i'm sorry for his tiny pony glare

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces