Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:18 am
User Image

Marcel could only chuckle a little bit as his boyfriend tilted his head, he really had no right be be drop dead sexy one moment and then undeniably adorable the next. It just wasn't fair! He'd smirk a little bit and shook his head a little bit "Eh... Rafe it doesn't matter to me. You're the man I love regardless of how much killing, robbing, and ******** you did back then" it really didn't matter to Marcel what Virgil's life was and what he did back then since there was little point in. In that moment a question had popped into his head that was going to bug him either way "Since we know that Vivian is...you know, actually out there. Do you want me to start calling you Rafe or should I stick to Virgil?" he asked the other man with a curious look on his face. It didn't particularly matter to the Hispanic what name he chose to go by since he was still the man he loved. Once that conversation had ended Marcel would let out a snort of laughter when the Werewolf decided to try and be stubborn. Did he never learn? Then the other man simply had to go and challenge him again, it seemed like his boyfriend had poor memory or something because he should know by now that Marcel certainly backed those threats up! Usually. Sometimes if he felt like it. It all just depended really. Thankfully it seemed like his lover was on his side when regarding therapists and psychiatrists, it was just that the idea of seeing someone who could help or hurt you with words alone didn't sit well with the Hispanic. Marcel would see that wolfish smirk and instantly knew that something was going through his mind at that moment and the veteran would admit that he loved it. Granted though he couldn't hold back the soft chuckle as he returned the look with his own wolfish grin "You know what? I can't even argue that, I'm discovering new kinks everyday with you" he laid there underneath the other man now looking up at his boyfriend with a look that was both loving and full of amusement at the same time. God this man was beautiful. Marcel would savor this tender kiss for all it was worth and he knew why the other man hadn't gone further than that. After that mouth exercise he had yesterday with Virgil he'd admit that his lip felt sore after they had finally woken up earlier that morning. Maybe he did have to be more careful but dammit all he hated it. However as Virgil settled down and Marcel was getting back into the movie the others comment caught the Hispanic off guard and he began to rumble with laughter for a solid minute before finally calming down enough to actually speak "Wow...damn Querido" the soft rumbling in his eventually completely died down as the great clash of the aliens multi tentacled monster clashed with the main monster in an epic showdown "Just when I think you can't surprise me anymore" he smirked over at his Boyfriend as the claymation tentacles wrapped around the main monster and began to squeeze it, only to take a face full of fire breath "I'm sorry to disappoint but no monster on monster action will be happening" he chuckled a little bit as the main monster tore a tentacle off which caused a horrible screech from the alien monster as the fight quickly turned in the main monsters favor "I love you, I swear" he chuckled a little bit, having this big bundle of surprises resting on his chest was one of the greatest things in the world to him.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Now Virgil more or less understood there was little he could say about his past that would truly upset his boyfriend and make him hate him, he hadn't worried that confirming how the outlaw life was more or less how the media portrayed it today would have turned him against him. He tilted his head in that canine-esque fashion once again at the question. It had never crossed his mind to change his name back to the one he'd been born with until Marcel asked. "Better jus' stick with Virgil Cambric. No one's called me Rafe in so long, it'll confuse me 'til I get used to it again." And, needless to say, he didn't need to give the Hispanic any more ammunition to tease him with. Virgil smirked. "Besides, with my s**t luck....there's probably some immortal out there lookin' for Rafe Lynch for somethin' an' I'd rather not have anyone take their revenge on me for it." He didn't think he was being paranoid. Given how he had lived his life, it seemed likely he'd pissed people off and made himself some enemies somewhere along the lines. Each challenge that went unanswered helped convinced the werewolf that the younger man could talk a big talk but wasn't capable of backing that talk up. Caution warned him not to get too cocky but he couldn't help it. Either way, he was convinced he could charm his way out of trouble if he ever decided to take action. It pleased him when Marcel didn't try to argue that he wasn't just as bad as he was when it came to their bedroom fun. The brute was even more pleased knowing he was the lucky b*****d who got to help him discover these new things about himself.

His sudden laughter caught him off guard at first although his slight shock soon vanished as he watched him with a small grin. It wasn't often he was able to earn full and genuine laughter from the scarred man. When he did manage it, he couldn't help but enjoy the rich and full sound of it. Virgil rolled his eyes at the reveal the other man thought he could no longer surprise him. "Are ya kiddin' me? We've only been t'gether ah few days so I hope I ain't done surprisin' ya yet." To think his beau was already convinced he had no more surprises up his sleeves was a little concerning though he quickly pushed the thought aside to focus on the movie. He was finding it harder to do, there was only so much mindless fighting he could watch before his mind would start to wonder. "Damn it. Why am I wastin' my time with this then?" He followed with an overdramatic sigh and a completely disappointed pout, which he managed to hold until he heard his confession of love. His pout shifted into a genuine smile as he raised a hand to cup the Hispanic's cheek and caress it with his thumb. "I love ya, too." Still smiling, he turned his gaze back to the screen just in time to see the tentacle monster retaliate against the original one. Thicker tentacles whipped out and their ends split apart to reveal four sharp fangs, which soon latched onto the reptilian beast. Those were a bit creepy but he wasn't about to say anything! The first roared but otherwise hardly seemed phased and commenced to bite through the what appeared to be the alien creature's mouths.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:58 pm
User Image

Marcel watched as the other man tilted his head once more to the more serious question. Honestly he was only wondering since Vivian had only called him by his birth name so the idea that Virgil might want to go back to his original name would make some sense. But that didn't seem to be the case as the other man decided that he'd stick to Virgil Cambric but Marcel couldn't help but narrow his eyes only slightly at the last name. Knowing where the last name came from rubbed him the wrong way, not that he'd give voice to that very minor problem. He then nodded his head a little bit at the others worry about trouble looking for Rafe "Makes sense I suppose..." he stated. It did make sense, Virgil has lived a long life and there was a fair chance that there were people or things looking for his Lover somewhere in the world. However that being said Marcel grinned a little bit at the other man "Rafe or Virgil, I like both equally. I might just use both when I feel like it" that being said he'd more than likely stick to Virgil "Especially since I'm sure if anyone is looking for you they're probably searching America" it only stood to reason since the US was a big country.

Marcel would then grin a little bit at the other man pointing out that it's only been a few days "Oh please, you're not some dark and mysterious person from those dramas. You're...more like that bad boy whose a big softie underneath all the piss and vinegar" the Hispanic grinned at the other man "But then underneath that softness is an angry wolf who needs to learn to behave himself" he teased the other man with an amused look on his face. He couldn't help himself, Marcel just had too much fun teasing the big brute. Marcel would then chuckle a bit more when Virgil started being a big old drama queen with his sigh and pout "You're stupid Querido" Marcel stated with a quirked eyebrow and a grin before they had yet another tender moment which caused Marcel's grin to shift into a tiny smile. He'd lean his head into the others touch as he turned to watch the movie once again. As the fight raged on he watched as the main monster began to eat away through one of the aliens mouths. The alien seemed to get angry as it roared once again but the main monster would grab the alien by several tentacles and began to snap at the main body as it roared once again in agony. The screen would pan over to the "Main characters" watching in horror as the female lead buried herself into the males chest and began crying. It seemed like the producers couldn't figure out how to show it so instead they began to have the main case look on in horror as they began to talk about what the main monster was doing. It seemed like it was eating the alien alive until the roars died down and the camera finally panned over to the tentacle monster in pieces with what was supposed to be blood all over the city, flooding the streets with alien blood "I don't think insurance will cover that" Marcel stated with an amused grin as the alien space ship flew away back to outer space as they began talking about what their next plans would be, setting up for another one of the many sequels as the credits began to roll once again "Not bad, not good of course but you know...it was OK..." from there Marcel sighed and patted Virgil a small bit as he began to pull himself up "I have stuff I need to do..." with that Marcel pulled himself off the couch and out from under Virgil as he surprisingly began to look around the coffee table as if looking for something. With a sigh he began to actually clean the table up, grabbing all the trash and empty liquor bottles and taking them to the trash can and recycling bin.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil shrugged a shoulder. Whatever name the Hispanic wanted to call him was fine with him although it might take a while before he started to respond to his old one. "Well, guess ya have ah point there...probably aren't t'many people who knew me by my old name all th' way out here." He chuckled. Though it couldn't hurt to be careful considering the way fate loved to screw him over. Green eyes rolled pretty hard as Marcel told him what type of person he was although he couldn't stop his lips from forming into a grin while he listened to him. It was pretty damn funny, aside from the part about his inner wolf. "Oh, please." he scoffed. {color=green]"I'm behavin' jus' fine." And he was! Or, at least, the wolfish man thought so. Snuggling and not trying to make some move...Yep, he was being a good boy! He might be stubborn a*****e more often than not, but he was willing to bet his younger lover would hardly know what to do if he did start to truly misbehave. "An' you're an a**." He shot back although he was willing to agree with him this time around, his attempt at being over dramatic had only left him feeling nothing more than childish. Now Virgil was certain these movies would more or less end the same way with the monster winning, watching its victory wasn't nearly as thrilling as the last movie. It was entertaining, of course, but he found it to be a lot more interesting to watch the other man instead. How intently Marcel was watching the movie was something he found to be adorable. He didn't think the film was worthy of such devoted attention but he wasn't going to complain. "Hey, man...flood damage is flood damage. Shouldn't matter if it's water or blood!" He chuckled as he nodded. "Th' tentacle monster was a unique choice...can't say ya see t'many movies with those in it." Not that he really for certain since he rarely watched television. This was probably the most time he'd spent watching anything in a while. Marcel was turning him into another couch potato!

Virgil grumbled to himself as he reluctantly moved to make it easier for him to get up. As nice as the idea was, they couldn't completely waste the entire day just snuggling together on the couch. "Right." He stood not long after the other had although he remained in his spot for a few as he waited for the floor to stop swaying under him before he grabbed any remaining trash and bottles to go put them in the proper bins. Seeing the coffee table without the clutter he'd grown used to over the last few days was weird for some reason. He stared at it for a moment before he grabbed his bottle and cup and returned to the kitchen. What he'd drank of the alcoholic coffee was replaced with Everclear into the same bottle, which he closed and shook up before he refilled his glass. While he could tolerate the awful taste of the strong grain alcohol, he rarely drank it straight unless he was trying to punish himself for some reason. "Lemme know if ya need help with anythin', darlin'." Virgil gently called out as he went to sit down, settling his bulk in the corner once again. One glance was spared to the new monster movie that began to play before he reached over to grab his phone. HIs e-book was opened as he relaxed. The werewolf might have offered and wouldn't mind helping him too much, but a large part of him hoped Marcel wouldn't need him. Unless he was hunting or working, he preferred to spend his mornings doing as little as possible.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil shrugged a shoulder. Whatever name the Hispanic wanted to call him was fine with him although it might take a while before he started to respond to his old one. "Well, guess ya have ah point there...probably aren't t'many people who knew me by my old name all th' way out here." He chuckled. Though it couldn't hurt to be careful considering the way fate loved to screw him over. Green eyes rolled pretty hard as Marcel told him what type of person he was although he couldn't stop his lips from forming into a grin while he listened to him. It was pretty damn funny, aside from the part about his inner wolf. "Oh, please." he scoffed. {color=green]"I'm behavin' jus' fine." And he was! Or, at least, the wolfish man thought so. Snuggling and not trying to make some move...Yep, he was being a good boy! He might be stubborn a*****e more often than not, but he was willing to bet his younger lover would hardly know what to do if he did start to truly misbehave. "An' you're an a**." He shot back although he was willing to agree with him this time around, his attempt at being over dramatic had only left him feeling nothing more than childish. Now Virgil was certain these movies would more or less end the same way with the monster winning, watching its victory wasn't nearly as thrilling as the last movie. It was entertaining, of course, but he found it to be a lot more interesting to watch the other man instead. How intently Marcel was watching the movie was something he found to be adorable. He didn't think the film was worthy of such devoted attention but he wasn't going to complain. "Hey, man...flood damage is flood damage. Shouldn't matter if it's water or blood!" He chuckled as he nodded. "Th' tentacle monster was a unique choice...can't say ya see t'many movies with those in it." Not that he really for certain since he rarely watched television. This was probably the most time he'd spent watching anything in a while. Marcel was turning him into another couch potato!

Virgil grumbled to himself as he reluctantly moved to make it easier for him to get up. As nice as the idea was, they couldn't completely waste the entire day just snuggling together on the couch. "Right." He stood not long after the other had although he remained in his spot for a few as he waited for the floor to stop swaying under him before he grabbed any remaining trash and bottles to go put them in the proper bins. Seeing the coffee table without the clutter he'd grown used to over the last few days was weird for some reason. He stared at it for a moment before he grabbed his bottle and cup and returned to the kitchen. What he'd drank of the alcoholic coffee was replaced with Everclear into the same bottle, which he closed and shook up before he refilled his glass. While he could tolerate the awful taste of the strong grain alcohol, he rarely drank it straight unless he was trying to punish himself for some reason. "Lemme know if ya need help with anythin', darlin'." Virgil gently called out as he went to sit down, settling his bulk in the corner once again. One glance was spared to the new monster movie that began to play before he reached over to grab his phone. HIs e-book was opened as he relaxed. The werewolf might have offered and wouldn't mind helping him too much, but a large part of him hoped Marcel wouldn't need him. Unless he was hunting or working=, he preferred to spend his mornings doing as little as possible.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:02 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but snort a little bit at Virgil's observation which was honestly rather sound. Flooding was flooding after all, regardless of what the liquid that flooded the city is I suppose that is true, but damn. In a world where monsters like this are real, I could only imagine how expensive insurance is he laughed a little bit at the thought. In a world where giant monsters were the norm and real he could only imagine how expensive it must be to live comfortably. The Hispanic would then glance at his Boyfriend and nodded his head in agreement "It really was a unique one, especially since he's become kind of the iconic nemesis for the main monster" Marcel chuckled "Although to be honest I could only imagine why most monster movies don't do the tentacle monster thing anymore with how Japan has warped what monsters like that do" he laughed quite a bit at the thought. It was amazing to the Hispanic how a fetish has completely changed the way we all see monsters such as that one from the movie. Finally once the movie was over and he began the process of cleaning that awful mess on his table Marcel groaned a little bit in annoyance as he scooped up some more trash "Remind me to never let the coffee table get this bad again" he stated in an annoyed tone, clearly unhappy with himself for letting this happen. The Hispanic was going to blame it on the years of crippling depression and horrible night terrors he dealt with thanks to that demon. Finally as Marcel moved another bottle with Virgil's help he let out a small 'Aha' noise when he reached down and picked up a small, black, rectangular box. He'd quickly throw what was left in his hands away before taking a moment to wipe the table off with his hand, knocking any dust and crumbs on the floor to be vacuumed at a later date. He then turned to Virgil and smiled a little bit "Thank's Querido" deciding to be a bit corner the Hispanic blew a kiss to the Werewolf before looking at the clean surface. It really was something else to see the coffee table clean for the first time in what seemed like forever. Finally Marcel would quickly leave the living room to step into the bedroom to open up a drawer and pulled out a manila folder, a checkbook, some blank envelopes, and a pen before making his way back to the bedroom. Marcel would sit himself back onto the couch and pulled the coffee table forward a bit as he placed the folder down and opened it up to show different unpaid bills and important papers he kept, many of which had to do with utilities and car payments. Finally the Hispanic would open the box up to reveal that it was actually a case and from it he produced a pair of reading glasses. Marcel would put the thin rimmed glasses on as he turned to grin at Virgil "Remember earlier what I said earlier when you called me a nerd?" they were of course just reading glasses that he wore since he often times had trouble reading the small text of these damn bills and papers. After that was done Marcel began the process of filling out the paperwork he needed to while also writing checks with the proper amounts. Marcel would only pause in his writing to glance at Virgil whom was reading one of his e-books and he quickly felt something warm develop in his chest. This was what normal couples did, mundane activities together that really weren't anything to be relished. These were the thing's he dreamed of doing with Kendra but that dream was quashed, however now though...it seemed to be worth the wait. The sound of a monster screeching caused the Hispanic to sigh a little bit as he grabbed the remote and changed the channel to a music only channel that was only playing soft jazz at the moment. Jazz wasn't his favorite genre but it certainly wasn't bad and this calming music did certainly help the Hispanic focus more on the task at hand. With that Marcel would go back to his writing as he was hunched over the coffee table a bit, occasionally pausing in his writing to count on his fingers and do some mental math to determine if he could get away with paying the minimum of some of the bills.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil grunted in agreement. Insurance was expensive enough without colossal monsters roaming around and wrecking stuff! He smirked as he gave Marcel a pointed look while he shared the tidbit of information about the tentacle monsters- his inner nerd was showing again. "Guess it's a good thing in ah way. Least it's kept 'em from bein' overdone t'death..." Though he wouldn't mind watching more movies with these types of monsters...normal movies. It was hard to believe that a small surface such as the coffee table could accumulate so much stuff without some of it ending up spilling over on to the floor. Honestly, it was a small miracle in of itself that neither of them had knocked anything off at some point. Luckily, between the two of them, it hadn't taken them long to clear away the junk cluttering it."I won't let it, darlin'." Ever since he'd come to Marcel's place, he had never once judged him for the mess. From the start, it was easy for him to notice that there was a lot of weight on the younger man's shoulders and he completely understood how depression could make it difficult to get out bed, much less clean. A glance was spared toward the case Marcel had been apparently looking for amongst the clutter though he didn't pay it much mind other than that. "Don't mention it." Chuckling, Virgil lifted a hand to catch the kiss that was blown his way and holding it against his chest for a moment as he went back to reading. He couldn't resist the urge to roll his eyes as he started a new chapter, which had one of the men walking into the living room to find his lover with another man. Needless to say, the two weren't just drinking a beer and watching the game together. "Aye?" Virgil glanced up from his phone at the comment and kind of froze upon seeing his lover wearing glasses. He was aware that some people greatly enjoyed men and women in certain accessories, but he had never really understood why until now. "Damn, darlin'..." His eyes slowly traveled down his torso to appreciate the whole view before they met those browns behind the lenses again. "Ya look good, not nerdy at all." Despite the amusement of his tone, he meant it as a genuine compliment. Although the glasses were also a painful reminder of how the human body slowly deteriorated over time. How many more years would it before Marcel needed to wear them all the time? But he wasn't going to think about that overly much. "Real distinguished." He would have crawled over to him and kissed that adorable, nerdy mug of his all over if Marcel hadn't looked so pre-occupied with his adult responsibilities. Instead, he watched him for a few seconds. His old occupation had turned him into a bit of a people-watcher and it rarely failed to entertain him on the subtle hints of personalities that could shine through when someone was concentrating on some mundane task. The werewolf soon got truly comfortable in his little nook, putting his feet on the cushion as he turned and nestled into the back of the couch with a small yawn. The sudden change from monsters screaming in combat to that of chill jazz brought a smile to his lips. Living in New Orleans all those years had given him an appreciation for the music, especially the more mellow songs. It couldn't get much more peaceful than this in his opinion aside some rain but. given how sunny it was outside, he didn't think that was in the forecast. Even with the ridiculous drama unfolding in his book, his smile remained. For what had to be the first time in his life, Virgil was at peace and content with his lot in the world.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:24 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't resist the grin forming on his face by the look on his lovers face when he saw him with his glasses on. To say it was amusing was an understatement, the way Virgil looked so starstruck as he eyed him up and down, was he that appealing looking with them on? He then snorted with laughter when the other said that he didn't look nerdy "Not even a bit? Damn, I was shooting for that hot nerd look" the Hispanic joked a little bit "I'll have to try harder next time, ay Rafe?" he grinned a little bit, pleased to have this small bit of entertainment before he had to get into the dredge of doing bills like a responsible adult. By this point Marcel was completely oblivious to the world around him at this moment as he focused on the task at hand with the only thing even slightly reaching him was the chill jazz music that was playing at this moment. But other than that Marcel was lost in his own world of crunching numbers and figuring out what he could and couldn't pay off completely right now. Granted he realized that he needed to also factor in Virgil's pay as well...but then there were the upcoming medical bills that the other man needed to also pay off. He didn't know exactly how much Virgil had at this moment and he wasn't going to bother asking at this moment. They agreed upon the rent and that was all he needed at the moment, all the other bills could just have the minimum paid for now no problem. He spent a good amount of time dealing with the bills and papers before he finally finished filling out the checks and began to sort them into the appropriate letters that would be mailed out to each company and one to the renter of the apartment building. Finally Marcel stretched a little bit and let out a groan, after being hunched over like that he finally noticed his back was just a bit sore. And so finally he threw himself back against the couch and smiled "Finally, I just have to mail these out and I'll be done" he stated with a pleased look on his face, however before he could truly get comfortable Marcel's phone began to ring which caused him some surprise. Usually he never got calls, was it Dante? Nope but it was actually the next best thing! "Hello? Yes? No way, you finally got the part in!? I'll be there right away! Thank you, goodbye" Marcel quickly stood up and grinned at Virgil "I ordered a part for my car a month ago, it's going to help make my car more fuel efficient!" the nerd was also a car nerd as well and was visibly excited at the prospect of working on his car. With that explanation Marcel would remove his reading glasses and placed them in the case before then grabbing the letters as well that were for each of the companies "You can stay here and recover a bit more, I'm going to mail these and pick up my part! If you need anything just call" he explained before disappearing in bedroom for a moment to change into a pair of gym shorts and a nice fitting tank top. Marcel would then grab his wallet, the letters, his keys, and his phone before waving to Virgil "See you in a bit, love you!" he called out the other man before closing and locking the front door. As Marcel hopped into his car he realized that this was pretty much the first time besides work that they've been apart since getting together. Most would think that you could get tired of having someone around all the time but it was quite the opposite with Virgil, he loved having him around. The only reason he didn't include Virgil for this trip was because it was just a simple outing and besides he knew that his Lover was still feeling drained from the whole ordeal so he'd let the other man rest and relax on their last day off before the inevitable grind of work happened once again.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hot nerd look? Mm, nope. Virgil was sure he most definitely didn't want to see him trying to pull that off any more than he wanted to see him in his army fatigues. He refused to even think about it! His expression became puzzled briefly until the strange named clicked with him. Chuckling, he slightly shook his head. Marcel trying harder would only get the ex-bounty hunter into trouble in some way since his self-restraint tended to go right out the window when he was around him. The chapter ended with the man kicking his boyfriend and his boy toy out of their house, which happened to be the end of the book as well. "a*****e," he grumbled under his breath when he swiped to the next page and found a page prompting him to find out what happens to the lovers by buying the next book. Rather than buying books individually, he'd purchased a yearly subscription in order to download as many books as he wanted without charge so he figured he might as well get the damn thing. After hitting the download button, he dropped his phone onto the cushion and began to slowly sip from his glass. Asking how much his half was crossed his mind when it was announced he was done with the bills, but he ended up keeping his mouth shut when the other cell rang. The obvious excitement of the Hispanic's was enough to have him leaving his comfortable position to turn to face him somewhat. As hot as his boyfriend looked with his reading glasses on, his enthusiasm was endearing. "Dork," He murmured full of fondness for the man as he stretched out his legs in preparation to get his old a** off of the couch only to freeze when he was information he could stay. "Fine by me." Shrugging, he drained his drink and put it on the table before curling back up again with his back to the room. Virgil really wasn't in any mood to venture out of the apartment unless he absolutely had to so it worked out perfectly for him. He was already looking through the e-books the app had to offer while the other continued downloading by the time he came scrolling back through again, only acknowledging his departure with little more than a grunt and a confirmation he loved him too. At first. The memory of how reckless Marcel was behind the wheel came back. "Be careful! I want ya back in one piece!" He quickly shouted after him, hoping he'd hear him. Great. Now he was going to worry. Letting out a sigh, he went back to looking through lists of e-books in an attempt to distract himself from thinking about all of the things that could happen to the daredevil while he was off paying the bills. Knowing that reminded him of his own things he still needed to get done. He called the school to let them know he would need to take tomorrow and the following day off, the big guy rolling his eyes rather hard when the secretary chided him for not letting them know sooner. Trust him, he would much rather go to work than to the doctor. After taking care of that last minor annoyance, Virgil looked around the empty living room. "Well...at least it's quiet." Being alone had never bothered him although not having Marcel at least somewhere in the apartment was very strange indeed.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:34 pm
User Image

Marcel had just heard Virgil's call out just as he was stepping out the door and chuckled a little bit before nodding his head to himself. When wasn't the Hispanic careful? Oh right, speeding. Well it wasn't awful, Marcel was a talented driver so it was alright! As the former lieutenant began to dive to each of his locations he decided that he'd just ask for Virgil's cut of the rent once he got back from his outing. First and foremost Marcel would drive to the post office which was only a fifteen minute drive from where he lived and would place the letters into the appropriate mailbox. There, the bills were now paid and he wouldn't have to worry about them for awhile thankfully! Once that was done Marcel would go on to begin driving to the auto shop that had gotten his part in. Sadly this was a much longer drive of half an hour to the auto parts store since the one that was closer to his apartment was much less reliable about getting the correct parts in a timely manner. It would have gone by faster but Virgil's words echoed in his mind just as he was about to press down on the gas, he was right. The Hispanic's reckless driving was dangerous for him so he'd humor the other man while he wasn't here and made sure to drive as safely as possible. When he finally did get to his destination Marcel would promptly pull into the parking lot to see the auto parts store was still closed but at this point he knew this guy well enough on a personal level. Not quite friends but they definitely got along well over the topic of cards and modifications. The Spanish Veteran would knock on the glass door and not even a second later his car buddy opened the door and let his favorite customer in "Hey, good to see you again!" the two would spend some time going back and forth and he'd actually take the Hispanic into the back of the shop to discuss a couple parts that looked sketchy to him and Marcel couldn't blame him, it looked like a shoddy job at best. The two spent about twenty or so minutes just chatting about about the parts and Marcel giving his second opinion about the seemingly damaged parts that came. Once they were finally done Marcel's part would get boxed up and once it was paid for the two men spent another ten minutes discussing the part in question and how Marcel intended to get it installed into his own car. Finally the two of them stepped out of the shop and the two of them began to discuss the Hispanic's car some more with him popping the hood and began talk about what he intended to do with the part and that went on for another ten or fifteen minutes. Once it was finally done Marcel waved goodbye to the other man and he'd pull out of the auto shot to begin the drive home. However as he was driving he saw a furniture store up ahead and the thought of getting Virgil a dresser crossed his mind. Well...since the Hispanic was still out...why not? It would be something he could work on after he was done installing the part into his car. The Hispanic would check his phone for a moment to check the time before shrugging his shoulders and mindlessly put the phone into the car's cup holder before getting out of the car and heading into the furniture store. It was easy to find the dressers but the problem was that he couldn't decide on how big to get it. Sure Virgil didn't have a lot of clothes to begin with but his collection might grow now that he had a permanent home. Marcel would reach down and pat his pockets to grab his phone before sighting, right. He left it in the cup holder, well he wasn't in the mood to run all the way out just to grab the damn thing and ask! He figured a medium sized dresser would work out for him but now came the fun part, trying to get the employee's attention in order for them to go into the back to get what he wanted. That took a little while but the Hispanic was finally able to flag someone down to get this item but just as he was relieved to see that he was making process a loud crash scared the living hell out of him. It was a loud crash that had Marcel trembling as a heavy desk display on a higher shelf crashed down and shattered. It wasn't completely like an explosion but it was more than enough to spook Marcel. Of course several employee's, including the one he flagged down were now assigned to help clean the entire mess up. Great. At the very least the employee apologized for it and reassured him that he'd get his order as quickly as possible. To that Marcel waved his hand "It's alright, this isn't your fault. This is just my luck" he chuckled a little bit as the Hispanic leaned against the dresser next to him as he reclined while the mess was cleaned up. Marcel wondered how Virgil was doing? Probably sitting back and relaxing with one of his books with some smooth jazz still playing, the thought made him smile a little bit.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Little time was wasted with opening the book once it was finished. Perhaps if Virgil was one of those who absolutely loved drama then maybe he would have found the first chapter of how the main guy was suffering from depression from the months of separation a lot more interesting. Things did pick up though when the man received a phone call from his ex’s mother, informing him that her son had been in a terrible car wreck and might not make it through. She didn’t know who else to turn to since the rest of their family had turned their backs against them for her gay child. Of course, the main character dropped his own life to fly out to where they lived. He might be a fictional character, but Virgil really couldn’t fault him for the decision. He would do the exact same thing for the one he loved if something nasty came between them- not that he thought it would. When Marcel had told him he was a loyal person, he had believed him without a second thought. But it was all an uncomfortable reminder the speed demon was currently out behind the wheel of his convertible. Out of curiosity he glanced at the time on his phone to find an hour had already passed. Surely it shouldn’t have taken this long to go to the post office and then to a store to pick up a car part. He frowned somewhat. If something did happen to the Hispanic while he was gone, he would have no way of knowing. His parents lived all the way in Spain and didn’t know of his existence in their son’s life and he’d only just reconnected with Dante. Would the person who found the wreckage even know who to contact for him in an emergency? Aside from help, of course. Growling to himself, he tossed his phone over onto the couch beside him. A simple call would take away his worries but, at the same time, he didn’t want to make Marcel feel smothered or anything. And heaven forbid if he gave him the impression he didn’t think he could take care of himself. Virgil closed his eyes and did his best to focus on the calming music playing. It helped after a few minutes. And then he did what any canine did when there was nothing interesting happening, he napped.

It figured the first good dream he had in years was a on the weird side. Weird because Marcel was wearing a crimson strapless dress and stranger to push the silk material up muscular thighs. Virgil wasn’t going to question it, however. Everything felt too real for him to do that. He groaned in his sleep as the two of them began to share a sweet and passionate moment. If the dream had a start or any build up to this point then he couldn’t remember it but that hardly mattered.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:11 pm
User Image

Marcel sat back and watched the employees attempt to clean up and sweep every single piece of wood and splinter from the ground. That was only the top of the iceberg though as now they had to find and clean up every nail and screw that was sitting on the floor as well. It took way too long, almost twenty minutes of Marcel impatiently waiting there for them to finish their work. When they finally did finish cleaning everything up the one employee quickly bolted over to him to make sure they remembered what he wanted correctly and Marcel would politely remind them. It was a simple, medium sized oak dresser with several spacious drawers for Virgil to put his clothes away in as well as several small ones near the top for socks and underwear. The employee would proceed to jog off to the back after directing Marcel to the registers near the front of the store. It seemed however that there was a problem because the manager had approached him and told him that it might take a bit longer to get that specific dresser since it was apparently the last one in stock and was wedged between the wall and the shelves somehow which caused Marcel to groan "You have got to be kidding me!" what was supposed to be a fifteen to twenty minute trip was dragging into almost forty or fifty minutes. And that prediction came true as Marcel was becoming more and more antsy, tapping his foot and getting progressively more upset looking by the minute. Finally after fifteen minutes of waiting the manger and two employees walked out with a scuffed up looking box and the manager began apologizing profusely for everything that was wasting his time which caused Marcel to sigh in irritation. However the manager quickly decided to make it up to him by giving him a rather sizable discount off the dresser which pleased the Hispanic and made the wait very worth it. The manager even let Marcel cut in line at the checkout and he once the purchase was complete two employee's would carry the box out to his car and Marcel would open the door and lowered the roof so that the heavy box could just sit in the back seat without any fuss "Thanks for the help, have a good day" finally Marcel got back into the car and turned the engine on, grabbing his phone from where he left it and turned it on to see the time. Jeez it took way longer than it should have and so because of that the Veteran decided to make a quick call to Virgil just to settle any worries he might had, however it only got one ring in before it suddenly stopped, causing some confusion. However he pulled the phone away just in time to see the big red X over the batter front and center before shutting off "¡Oh, tienes que estar bromeando! De follar esta estupida pieza de mierda fue y murió!" dammit! He forgot to charge his phone when they got home! What a ******** joke. A loud growl of irritation came through his throat as he threw his head back against the seat in annoyance. Finally she just gave up and pulled into the highway to get back home, at least it couldn't get any worse. Nope. It could. There was an accident several miles up that had everything all backed up and Marcel decided to just give up and screamed in rage at this moment as he cranked some angry metal music through the radio and sat back, ready to hate this ride.

One. Hour. It took Marcel one ******** hour to get past the accident which was apparently several cars which explained why it took so long, but it didn't change the fact that Marcel was practically seething with rage at this point. It started out as such a good, relaxing day! Now all he wanted to do was to sit back and relax with Virgil again and cuddle for several hours. Finally things were moving however and Marcel zipped down the highway well past the speed limit once he was out of sight of the cops present. What was normally a twenty minute drive took less than ten. Finally as he pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex Marcel took a deep breath to calm himself down as he turned the car off. Think about the car part in the passenger seat, think about how good the car was going run once it was installed. The thought cheered Marcel up quite a bit thankfully and Marcel had already popped the hood of his car as well as the trunk. The Hispanic would first go around to the trunk and pulled two large tool boxes out as he soon set to work replacing the old part with the new custom made one. It was hard work but thankfully it wasn't a difficult job, it was a bit messy though but the part was installed and the old one was now in the box that the new one came in. Satisfied with his work Marcel would put everything back in it's spot and placed the old part in the trunk to be handled by his buddy at the auto shop at a later time. Normally Marcel would drive up there as both a way to test new parts out as well as get everything done. However by now Marcel was covered in sweat from the now hot sun and had black car grease on his hands, face, and shirt. He wanted a shower badly right now and then afterwards he'd put the dresser together for Virgil. However when he went to the side to lift it out of the back he grunted and blinked, yeah no. Just like the employee's at the store Marcel would need another person for this so he'd just have to ask Virgil for help. So Marcel would quickly close the roof and locked the doors so nobody could take it while he was inside. He'd pat his pants pocket to make sure he had his dead phone before heading inside the blessedly air conditioned building. From there Marcel would make his way to their shared apartment and opened the door and closed it behind him and stepped into the main living room with a small smirk on his face "Querido, I'm home!"

(Translation: Angry Spanish = Oh you've got to be ******** kidding me! Of ******** this stupid piece of s**t went and died! )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jordan appeared next to the bed they were on, causing the two lovers to stop and stare in horror at the spirit. They recovered quickly, however, Marcel starting to yell angrily at his best friend in Spanish while Virgil did so in English. Jordan didn't seem to get the hint though and argued back until he said something to placate the older Hispanic. At least enough to make him stop yelling and bury his face into the mattress with a loud snarl. Even in a dream, he couldn't understand their native language. Not knowing what was being said was frustrating but, luckily for him, Jordan soon filled him in. Why'd the werewolf get arrested at the butcher's shop? For chop-lifting! This time Virgil groaned for a completely different reason. He woke himself up before another bad joke could be uttered, making some noise of disgust as he did. Though it wasn't the actual blond, he couldn't help feel some annoyance towards him. Luckily, they would never have to suffer through an experience such as that. He hoped, anyway. An uncomfortable tightness had him reaching down to adjust, the motion bringing a slight hiss of irritation from his lips. Yeah, the dream had been hot but why did his body have to respond to it like that? After the way it ended, he wasn't in the mood to take care of the problem. He turned away from the back of the couch to look around the living room to find it as empty as it had been before he'd fallen asleep. "Marcel?" There was no answer, of course. Waking up without his lover somewhere around came close to making him feel lonely. Virgil was used to waking up without anyone being with him, but the short amount of time he'd spent with the younger soldier had spoiled him to his presence. He grabbed his phone to check the time again and he wasn't happy to find that another hour or so had came and gone. There were numerous reasons to explain why Marcel had yet to return after nearly two hours, but Mr. Doom and Gloom tended to go to the worst possible scenarios without trying. It took effort for him to think positively and right now he didn't have the energy. Calling his number only resulted with the call going directly to voice mail, which had him hanging up without leaving one. "He's fine...he's gotta be." Virgil reassured himself as he got up and walked to the kitchen with his glass. He had successfully ignored his craving for a cigarette earlier that morning although under the weight of his anxiety he could no longer go without. But first, he wanted coffee to go with it. Water from melted ice was poured out before he refilled it with the coffee Marcel had made the morning, the man not caring if it was no longer hot. It wasn't like he needed the heat to help dissolve cream or sugar since he drank it black. After that, he went to the bedroom to get his cigarettes out of his duffle bag.

He was busy digging them out when he heard the welcomed voice calling from the living room. A sudden urge to run and pounce on Marcel filled him but the lycan managed to resist. He didn't want to spill his coffee, after all! Though he did walk quicker than he normally did to make it back to the living room. His relief at seeing his lover safe and the sound was clearly written on his face though Virgil wasn't about to admit his worries out loud. It was pointless to in his mind since he was alright. "Hey, stranger. Get th' mission accomplished?" He greeted as he neared him, lifting a brow once he could clearly see the black smudges covering parts of the Spaniard's body. The strong smell alone confirmed what it was for him though. "From nerd t'grease monkey. Never knew ya were so versatile, darlin'." Chuckling, he leaned forward to kiss a clean part of his cheek.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:15 am
User Image

Marcel grinned a bit when he saw his Lover coming rather quickly out of the bedroom to greet him. The Hispanic The look of relief that was written on Virgil's face made him feel a bit bad because he knew just how long he'd been gone without any contact "Ugh. Barely. It was like everything was going against me today, something fell of the shelf and shattered so all the employee's present had to help clean up. Including the one that was helping me" he sighed "Then my item was wedged and that took forever, but the worst of it was the highway. There was a huge pile a couple miles down the road and it took me an hour just to get past it" the Hispanic griped about what had happened "Everything should have been an hour tops but nope!" by now Marcel had finished his complaining he couldn't help but laugh a little bit at Virgil's comment. He leaned forward so the other man had access to his clean cheek and threw a salacious smirk to his lover "Oh please, you of all people should now how versatile I can be" he stated in a suggestive tone before chuckling a little bit himself, unaware that Virgil had a very pleasant dream about the two of them "Oh yeah, by the way I got you something but I need some help bringing it in" he nodded towards the door and offered an apologetic smile, knowing that he was interrupting what appeared to be a smoke break for the other man. He'd lead his way back out to the convertible, wiping some of the sweat off his brow "Jeez, I spent almost twenty minutes out here baking to get that car part in and now I'm right back out" he commented with a small sigh before he pulled the keys out and lowered the roof to show the scuffed up box "I got you your own dresser, I just need help bringing it in so I can it it together" he explained to his Lover with a small smile on his face "You like it?" he asked Virgil as he glanced over at his Boyfriend to gauge his reaction to the gift in question while placing a hand on the box to lift up one end to show how heavy it actually was.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As Marcel explained about what had gone wrong at the store, Virgil assumed he meant the auto-parts store and thought it was a bit strange they'd already shelved an item that had came in recently. And a part Marcel had apparently already installed by the grease spots covering him. His passion for modifying his car was one the ex-bounty hunter found to be quite adorable and refreshing. He knew how to do the basic stuff on a vehicle like changing the oil, but he really had no interest in doing anything like modifying it. Especially the old truck he was currently driving. He distracted himself from his boyfriend's lascivious reply by taking a long drink of his coffee. He licked his lips afterward as he nodded a bit. "Oh, aye. Had ah nice reminder of it ta while ya were gone." He smirked although he was refusing to remember too much about the dream. A part of him was thrilled to hear there was some surprise for him waiting out in the car although a small part was a tad bit disappointed he was going to half to wait to enjoy his cigarette and coffee. "Be there in ah sec, darlin'." With that, he went to set the items on the kitchen counter before he followed Marcel outside. The temperature had unsurprisingly risen since the early morning, but he wasn't prepared for just how hot it really was. "I don't see how ya were able t'work in this, honestly." Needless to say, Virgil was thankful he no longer had to stay out in this type of heat. He could deal with it if he had to, but he much preferred not to. "Ya didn't have t'do that..." He muttered somewhat bashfully as he looked at the image on the top of the box of what the dresser was supposed to look like once it was put together. It looked pretty damn nice. His head dipped with a nod again at the question as he offered a shy yet real smile."Heh, thanks." Receiving things always made him feel awkward, never knowing how to respond whenever someone wasted their money on his sorry a**. He cleared his throat and did his best not to smirk whenever Marcel lifted up his end of the box. Maybe it was heavy for a human. The werewolf was sure he could carry it in by himself it the box wasn't so large, he was surprised they could get it into his backseat. As it was, he didn't want to risk dropping it. Virgil walked around the other side of the car and reached over to grab onto the sides and lift it without any problem. "Ready?"

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games