Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:04 pm
Nidorous
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:00 pm
Tenshi no Kanashimi
Pixitella

do you have a shop? emotion_kirakira

Not currently. Buuut, once I finish Nid's stuff up I could always try making something for you~

I'm gonna start saving up~ emotion_dowant  

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:19 pm
Nidorous

No problem. blaugh I hear she can be bribed easily. ninja

Hm, odd, morbid, but true.

Oh I think that is all over. Very commercialized here, think the only thing bigger would be x-mas. gonk I mean the idiots even INVADE HALLOWEEN TIME WITH X-MAS s**t. scream They start putting up the halloween things in the stores, and a week after, xmas s**t is going up...mind you this is only about the second week of October.
...i ate xmas. gonk
You should dress up one year and go out with your sister for shits and kicks, don't even have to do anything, walk around, see the sights. Not many people -try- to scare people, you can usually tell those that like to do that by the looks of their houses, they're usually the most elaborate ones for halloween. But I guarantee you more than likely 80% chance will not be scared.

Damn, you got your work out in, huh? emotion_jawdrop How much of a mess can someone make in a month and a week?
Mine is disorganized semi-clean clutter. ninja But I more or less know where my s**t is.

Bulldogs are cool dogs. Wouldn't want one personally, but they're cool.
I'm more of a cat kinda guy. 3nodding They're self sufficient ( more or less ), they're not completely destructive, they don't chew on things, they don't need much attention as far as maintenance goes on them, they're not whiny, they don't beg, ( not like a dog ) they don't cry every time you get two steps away from them. Dogs are too much like kids, or maybe the other way around? Annoying, clingy, needy, destructive, can't trust them to leave s**t alone and do as they're told, gotta pick up after them. But will say, if someone else has as dog, all for it, I'll pay more attention to the dog than kids they have. whee
Used to have pet snakes. whee

rofl This is true. Maybe I'll feel well enough to get some s**t done around here that needs done outside on my vacation, weather permitting.

That's kinda sad, people doing better fan art than the original art of it.

Moved our convo again as Edo's anniversary party has ended. 3nodding didnt think I should post there again.

I am saving up now. emotion_dowant and probably gonna LK again for gold.

lol You should come by my country then, you'll hate love it. lol As early as September Christmas stuff are already in malls by way of ornaments/christmas decor being sold as well as Christmas music being played lol Sometimes it drives someone like me insane and I told my twin once that this repeated exposure to such music so early every year is gonna drive anyone insane. Live in a community right now where they are mostly relatives or blood related and are all very religious so we'll see. This is why dad didnt want me putting the skeleton sunflowers in the first place. You've just given me a reason to use again for my T-rex/Unicorn inflatable costumes agenda lol Thank you~ 4laugh

Trust me when I say A LOT. I've decided to chill for today and leave cleaning for now because my back hurts and my body is too sore. ugh even getting off the bed was a pain. gonk Realized why its been such a mess yesterday though and I am still kinda in a bad mood about it. It's because my dad has been a lazy a**. scream And my mom and twin can't really do much because they are both working and are busy scream And he doesn't help much. We even got into an argument last night because the idiot refused to budge (he has just been playing the whole damn day) and feed the dogs. scream My twin said he's been like that the whole time I was gone. scream
Makes me think how poorly our dogs have been taken care of during that time. scream

Yeah but they're heavy like seriously. gonk Their weight is the reason why we refused when my mom's workmate was gonna give us one. We looked up everything first while we were deciding and then we learned how heavy they could get and we were like.. nope can't handle that. gonk But yes, they are cool. emotion_bigheart So I'm just gonna befriend my neighbor's bully than own one.
You're right about that. Used to have cats too but stopped because parents prefer dogs because dogs can watch over the house while everyone is gone for work/school. Also I was butthurt because used to have this white male cat who left me for the female cats of the neighbors (back at where we used to live). emotion_donotwant In the end had to give him up (neighbor was fine with it, she was a nice lady) becaus he didn't really stay with me anymore but just visited me from time to time (also had to move so). Ohhhhhh~ up to this day I still wanna get a ball python as a pet but Mom hates snakes. Twin thinks I'm crazy. So, no snake. gonk

well don't push yourself if you still aren't well enough.

true but idk what the heck is wrong with cartoons really lately.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:44 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

No problem. blaugh I hear she can be bribed easily. ninja

Hm, odd, morbid, but true.

Oh I think that is all over. Very commercialized here, think the only thing bigger would be x-mas. gonk I mean the idiots even INVADE HALLOWEEN TIME WITH X-MAS s**t. scream They start putting up the halloween things in the stores, and a week after, xmas s**t is going up...mind you this is only about the second week of October.
...i ate xmas. gonk
You should dress up one year and go out with your sister for shits and kicks, don't even have to do anything, walk around, see the sights. Not many people -try- to scare people, you can usually tell those that like to do that by the looks of their houses, they're usually the most elaborate ones for halloween. But I guarantee you more than likely 80% chance will not be scared.

Damn, you got your work out in, huh? emotion_jawdrop How much of a mess can someone make in a month and a week?
Mine is disorganized semi-clean clutter. ninja But I more or less know where my s**t is.

Bulldogs are cool dogs. Wouldn't want one personally, but they're cool.
I'm more of a cat kinda guy. 3nodding They're self sufficient ( more or less ), they're not completely destructive, they don't chew on things, they don't need much attention as far as maintenance goes on them, they're not whiny, they don't beg, ( not like a dog ) they don't cry every time you get two steps away from them. Dogs are too much like kids, or maybe the other way around? Annoying, clingy, needy, destructive, can't trust them to leave s**t alone and do as they're told, gotta pick up after them. But will say, if someone else has as dog, all for it, I'll pay more attention to the dog than kids they have. whee
Used to have pet snakes. whee

rofl This is true. Maybe I'll feel well enough to get some s**t done around here that needs done outside on my vacation, weather permitting.

That's kinda sad, people doing better fan art than the original art of it.

Moved our convo again as Edo's anniversary party has ended. 3nodding didnt think I should post there again.

I am saving up now. emotion_dowant and probably gonna LK again for gold.

lol You should come by my country then, you'll hate love it. lol As early as September Christmas stuff are already in malls by way of ornaments/christmas decor being sold as well as Christmas music being played lol Sometimes it drives someone like me insane and I told my twin once that this repeated exposure to such music so early every year is gonna drive anyone insane. Live in a community right now where they are mostly relatives or blood related and are all very religious so we'll see. This is why dad didnt want me putting the skeleton sunflowers in the first place. You've just given me a reason to use again for my T-rex/Unicorn inflatable costumes agenda lol Thank you~ 4laugh

Trust me when I say A LOT. I've decided to chill for today and leave cleaning for now because my back hurts and my body is too sore. ugh even getting off the bed was a pain. gonk Realized why its been such a mess yesterday though and I am still kinda in a bad mood about it. It's because my dad has been a lazy a**. scream And my mom and twin can't really do much because they are both working and are busy scream And he doesn't help much. We even got into an argument last night because the idiot refused to budge (he has just been playing the whole damn day) and feed the dogs. scream My twin said he's been like that the whole time I was gone. scream
Makes me think how poorly our dogs have been taken care of during that time. scream

Yeah but they're heavy like seriously. gonk Their weight is the reason why we refused when my mom's workmate was gonna give us one. We looked up everything first while we were deciding and then we learned how heavy they could get and we were like.. nope can't handle that. gonk But yes, they are cool. emotion_bigheart So I'm just gonna befriend my neighbor's bully than own one.
You're right about that. Used to have cats too but stopped because parents prefer dogs because dogs can watch over the house while everyone is gone for work/school. Also I was butthurt because used to have this white male cat who left me for the female cats of the neighbors (back at where we used to live). emotion_donotwant In the end had to give him up (neighbor was fine with it, she was a nice lady) becaus he didn't really stay with me anymore but just visited me from time to time (also had to move so). Ohhhhhh~ up to this day I still wanna get a ball python as a pet but Mom hates snakes. Twin thinks I'm crazy. So, no snake. gonk

well don't push yourself if you still aren't well enough.

true but idk what the heck is wrong with cartoons really lately.

That's fine. blaugh

You can do it!

...No, no no no no no. gonk I would KILL SOMEONE.
My neighbor likes their xmas s**t and music a little too much, has a stupid music box out every year day after thanksgiving and turns it on. Thanksgiving day is our retail black friday at walmart, because you know, they have to prevent employees from seeing family because they need to cash in on sales a day early. And they start with the xmas s**t music about then too. Sadly radio has become mandatory in walmarts, ours used to be nice and quiet.
...back in February, our backroom speakers had an 'accident'. ninja And now it is blissful silence back there. Mwahaha. cough no idea what happened to it. emotion_kirakira
Xmas music and the whole seasons gives me homicidal tendencies. DON'T TELL ME I GOTTA BE NICE! NO! DON'T WANNA F&% OFF! blaugh I hate people.

See, I don't know if your country ever did it, but I know back in WW2, our's liked using music as a torture device.
I secretly think they do it to us every year around the same time. Because there is no better music to torture someone with. gonk

Poor you. Poor, poor you. I feel your pain. I would go insane if I lived in such a community.
You're welcome. Good luck on your costume agenda. blaugh

Hell no. His ( computer, TV, games ) would have an accident. He makes messes, he can pick them up. His a** is home all day, then he can clean up what your mother and sister don't have time to do. Treat his a** just like a kid. No work, your a** ain't getting your s**t back. I'm not the neatest in the world, I leave messes around, but I try to pick them up too..it might be a day or two later but...
Don't budge on your stance and don't do his s**t for him. He's a big boy, he can put on his big boy pants and clean up his own s**t. Just like the rest of the world.

They are stocky things aren't they? Never looked into how much they could weigh. Have you looked into a french bulldog maybe? They're smaller. Cats watch over the house, it's just...not many people are deterred by cats. People are deterred by snakes. blaugh Ball pythons, while not as big as a normal one, they can still get damn big and heavy. Your best bet would probably be a corn snake. They're not big, won't have the expense and won't take up as much space, and won't ever need to wonder what to do with it after it out grows the tank ( which wont happen ). Black snakes aren't too bad as pets either, but they can get long and big. But, they can be found the easiest ( here ) in the wild. Same with gardener snakes. They get about as big as a corn snake. Not as pretty to look at, but temperament > looks. And tell mom she won't have to look at it / go in your room. blaugh

...what's wrong with cartoons...hm, people just suck? blaugh

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:32 am
Nidorous
That's fine. blaugh

You can do it!

My neighbor likes their xmas s**t and music a little too much, has a stupid music box out every year day after thanksgiving and turns it on. Thanksgiving day is our retail black friday at walmart, because you know, they have to prevent employees from seeing family because they need to cash in on sales a day early. And they start with the xmas s**t music about then too. Sadly radio has become mandatory in walmarts, ours used to be nice and quiet.
...back in February, our backroom speakers had an 'accident'. ninja And now it is blissful silence back there. Mwahaha. cough no idea what happened to it. emotion_kirakira
Xmas music and the whole seasons gives me homicidal tendencies. DON'T TELL ME I GOTTA BE NICE! NO! DON'T WANNA F&% OFF! blaugh I hate people.

See, I don't know if your country ever did it, but I know back in WW2, our's liked using music as a torture device.
I secretly think they do it to us every year around the same time. Because there is no better music to torture someone with. gonk

Poor you. Poor, poor you. I feel your pain. I would go insane if I lived in such a community.

Hell no. His ( computer, TV, games ) would have an accident. He makes messes, he can pick them up. His a** is home all day, then he can clean up what your mother and sister don't have time to do. Treat his a** just like a kid. No work, your a** ain't getting your s**t back. I'm not the neatest in the world, I leave messes around, but I try to pick them up too..it might be a day or two later but...
Don't budge on your stance and don't do his s**t for him. He's a big boy, he can put on his big boy pants and clean up his own s**t. Just like the rest of the world.

They are stocky things aren't they? Never looked into how much they could weigh. Have you looked into a french bulldog maybe? They're smaller. Cats watch over the house, it's just...not many people are deterred by cats. People are deterred by snakes. blaugh Ball pythons, while not as big as a normal one, they can still get damn big and heavy. Your best bet would probably be a corn snake. They're not big, won't have the expense and won't take up as much space, and won't ever need to wonder what to do with it after it out grows the tank ( which wont happen ). Black snakes aren't too bad as pets either, but they can get long and big. But, they can be found the easiest ( here ) in the wild. Same with gardener snakes. They get about as big as a corn snake. Not as pretty to look at, but temperament > looks. And tell mom she won't have to look at it / go in your room. blaugh

ugh but it really makes me sleepy gonk so far saved up to about 30k plat. 3nodding Tempted to use it to buy a splicing shard though but idk I got so confused because I successfully spliced a kin but I didnt get the achievement so I wanna do it again.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks this. lol
Oh gosh don't make me start on my own neighbors. LITERALLY drove me insane last Christmas and New Year. I get it, its the holiday season BUT really? THREE different houses SINGING different songs at the highest volume and guess who is at the middle of it all? MY HOUSE. I think its the reason why we drank so much those times so that we could sleep. lol
LMAO! oh I wonder what happened to it. emotion_awesome I'm glad it's quiet now and I hope it stays quiet or you know the speakers could have another accident. emotion_awesome ahaha you remind me of a conversation I had with my twin. She asked me what if I met someone I idolize (like an actor/actress/singer/author/artist) and I told her, I would treat them like I normally would most people. She asked how? And my reply was by staying at a safe distance and ignoring them UNLESS its George RR Martin then I would probably scream at him to finish the damn books before we die. :donowant: We because this covid virus could literally take out anyone so yeah we.

I think it was used. even as a "scare tactic" or so they say. Though I think it was used more on my fellow countrymen than the enemies so yeah, that sucked. lmao and their reason is to get into the holiday spirit! and I'm like no, its making me want to think homicidal thoughts.

I generally ignore them but yeah can't really do decors much but it's fine I guess because I still get candy. blaugh emotion_dowant AHAHAHA I tried again! and she still said no. rofl She got angry again. rofl

Oh I've been ignoring him and not helping him and I will continue to do so until he does some work done. He did groceries though miraculously but still he is still a lazy butt. emotion_donotwant I mean I could get lazy too but I at least feed the damn dogs and make sure they have water too. emotion_donotwant

Yeah but I didn't they could weigh that much. I guess it never crossed my mind that they could be that heavy because some could look big but aren't that heavy, you know? SO yeah~ Ah! we could but the one offered to us was a male American Bully. It was so cute but at the back of my head after getting all the info was like but you're gonna get bigger and heavier. :donowant: i cannot handle it. :donowant: I already get bruises from Freya (our belgian malinois) what more if we get an American Bully. crying And cats don't make noise so you can't be warned. AHAHA problem is people means family or relatives too. lol And we do have family gatherings so BUT I realize now that with the situation going on right now, THIS might be a good time to get one since family gatherings are a no-no at the moment. emotion_dowant I know but I dont know I guess it was because my first time handling a snake to overcome my fear of them was a ball python so I have been wanting one since. 3nodding Hold up, aren't black snakes poisonous/venomous? The ones we have here locally (the ones we call that at least) could kill a human being. and ohhhh just looked up corn snake~ it looks pretty~ emotion_kirakira and small. surprised really small. Hmmmm~ gotta learn more about them first. Lmao. would be a good reason to keep them (whole fam) away from my room. lol

to think you'd expect they'd get better because of the advancement in technology but noooo~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:29 pm
https://imgur.com/gallery/C2N8ZBe Cat burglar.  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:22 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous
That's fine. blaugh

You can do it!

ugh but it really makes me sleepy gonk so far saved up to about 30k plat. 3nodding Tempted to use it to buy a splicing shard though but idk I got so confused because I successfully spliced a kin but I didnt get the achievement so I wanna do it again.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks this. lol
Oh gosh don't make me start on my own neighbors. LITERALLY drove me insane last Christmas and New Year. I get it, its the holiday season BUT really? THREE different houses SINGING different songs at the highest volume and guess who is at the middle of it all? MY HOUSE. I think its the reason why we drank so much those times so that we could sleep. lol

LMAO! oh I wonder what happened to it. emotion_awesome I'm glad it's quiet now and I hope it stays quiet or you know the speakers could have another accident. emotion_awesome ahaha you remind me of a conversation I had with my twin. She asked me what if I met someone I idolize (like an actor/actress/singer/author/artist) and I told her, I would treat them like I normally would most people. She asked how? And my reply was by staying at a safe distance and ignoring them UNLESS its George RR Martin then I would probably scream at him to finish the damn books before we die. :donowant: We because this covid virus could literally take out anyone so yeah we.

I think it was used. even as a "scare tactic" or so they say. Though I think it was used more on my fellow countrymen than the enemies so yeah, that sucked. lmao and their reason is to get into the holiday spirit! and I'm like no, its making me want to think homicidal thoughts.

I generally ignore them but yeah can't really do decors much but it's fine I guess because I still get candy. blaugh emotion_dowant AHAHAHA I tried again! and she still said no. rofl She got angry again. rofl

Oh I've been ignoring him and not helping him and I will continue to do so until he does some work done. He did groceries though miraculously but still he is still a lazy butt. emotion_donotwant I mean I could get lazy too but I at least feed the damn dogs and make sure they have water too. emotion_donotwant

Yeah but I didn't they could weigh that much. I guess it never crossed my mind that they could be that heavy because some could look big but aren't that heavy, you know? SO yeah~ Ah! we could but the one offered to us was a male American Bully. It was so cute but at the back of my head after getting all the info was like but you're gonna get bigger and heavier. :donowant: i cannot handle it. :donowant: I already get bruises from Freya (our belgian malinois) what more if we get an American Bully. crying And cats don't make noise so you can't be warned. AHAHA problem is people means family or relatives too. lol And we do have family gatherings so BUT I realize now that with the situation going on right now, THIS might be a good time to get one since family gatherings are a no-no at the moment. emotion_dowant I know but I dont know I guess it was because my first time handling a snake to overcome my fear of them was a ball python so I have been wanting one since. 3nodding Hold up, aren't black snakes poisonous/venomous? The ones we have here locally (the ones we call that at least) could kill a human being. and ohhhh just looked up corn snake~ it looks pretty~ emotion_kirakira and small. surprised really small. Hmmmm~ gotta learn more about them first. Lmao. would be a good reason to keep them (whole fam) away from my room. lol

to think you'd expect they'd get better because of the advancement in technology but noooo~

Comment in profiles, post once or twice in a forum somewhere, do a few polls, and just save up your daily stuff for a week or two and you'll have enough. 3nodding Tenshi may or may not take items too. I know she likes that blue color that she usually wears as hair, not sure if she has it on at the moment or not.

You can try asking gaia staff about the splicing, or the Q&A, maybe something went weird that day?

Oh...hell...no. scream I would be dragging every speaker, and sub woofer I have in this house. ( which is quite a bit actually. ) and putting them against every window I possibly could and would be cranking up my own music.
Holiday appropriate music #1
#4 -- to play at the start of the music war?
blaugh

Those are good songs to annoy neighbors with, yes?

Hmm...I think it was those ninja mice. Yes, ninja-speaker-hating mice that know how to operate scissor lift equipment. ninja

This is true, people that have unfinished work could leave us before their works are done and then the rest of the world will be left hanging. gonk Would suuuuuuck!
Such as the case with:
Pirates of Dark Water gonk

Yeah shitty music only puts me in one mood and it aint the holiday kind. scream

IF YOU can't do decor...decorate the neighbor's houses! emotion_awesome
Make creepy cardboard decorations and put in OTHER people's yards. Then dad would have to let you.

Spoil sport sister!
HA! Get one as an x-mas gift for her, put some older relatives name on the package as to who it is from. You'll naturally have to get one for yourself and do the same thing. And then you MUST insist you dress up in them, take a picture and send them to said relative to thank them for the presents. blaugh

Groceries probably only because he ran out of snacks, right?
Great, he got up, but feed poor dogs!

American Bulldogs are all damn muscle. 3nodding Heavy stocky guys. French bulldogs, still muscle, still stocky, a little weighty, but not as bad.
Ah, you have a shepard. 3nodding They can be a handful I hear, never had one personally. But hear they can be hyper if not given something to do.

Don't get me wrong, ball pythons are awesome if you can handle the expense and housing for it.
Cheapest is gardener snakes, you can feed them fish and tadpoles, pinky mice if you want, but cheaper for feeder fish.
Black Snakes, no, here they are not. They're part of the rat snake family. But I realize in other countries a lot of black snakes are poisonous. ( Pantherophis obsoletus – also known as the western rat snake, black rat snake, pilot black snake, or simply black snake – is a non-venomous species of Colubridae found in central North America. )
informative

what I primarily had

The smallest snake I have had was a tiny black and orange ringneck snake. Seen earth worms bigger than this guy You're more than likely to hurt it, than you get hurt by it.

One would think this, wouldn't they? Stupid animators.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:58 am
Nidorous

Comment in profiles, post once or twice in a forum somewhere, do a few polls, and just save up your daily stuff for a week or two and you'll have enough. 3nodding Tenshi may or may not take items too. I know she likes that blue color that she usually wears as hair, not sure if she has it on at the moment or not.

You can try asking gaia staff about the splicing, or the Q&A, maybe something went weird that day?

Oh...hell...no. scream I would be dragging every speaker, and sub woofer I have in this house. ( which is quite a bit actually. ) and putting them against every window I possibly could and would be cranking up my own music.
blaugh

Hmm...I think it was those ninja mice. Yes, ninja-speaker-hating mice that know how to operate scissor lift equipment. ninja

This is true, people that have unfinished work could leave us before their works are done and then the rest of the world will be left hanging. gonk Would suuuuuuck!
Such as the case with:

Make creepy cardboard decorations and put in OTHER people's yards. Then dad would have to let you.

Spoil sport sister!
HA! Get one as an x-mas gift for her, put some older relatives name on the package as to who it is from. You'll naturally have to get one for yourself and do the same thing. And then you MUST insist you dress up in them, take a picture and send them to said relative to thank them for the presents. blaugh

American Bulldogs are all damn muscle. 3nodding Heavy stocky guys. French bulldogs, still muscle, still stocky, a little weighty, but not as bad.
Ah, you have a shepard. 3nodding They can be a handful I hear, never had one personally. But hear they can be hyper if not given something to do.

Don't get me wrong, ball pythons are awesome if you can handle the expense and housing for it.
Cheapest is gardener snakes, you can feed them fish and tadpoles, pinky mice if you want, but cheaper for feeder fish.
Black Snakes, no, here they are not. They're part of the rat snake family. But I realize in other countries a lot of black snakes are poisonous. ( Pantherophis obsoletus – also known as the western rat snake, black rat snake, pilot black snake, or simply black snake – is a non-venomous species of Colubridae found in central North America. )
informative

what I primarily had

The smallest snake I have had was a tiny black and orange ringneck snake. Seen earth worms bigger than this guy You're more than likely to hurt it, than you get hurt by it.

I need to stop looking at item lists and what people have on. crying I need to take a hold of myself ahahaha stop spending so that I can really have enough by then. 3nodding

Ohhh! I totally forgot we could report it in a forum. I was waiting for ATA/ATS and I missed it. thinking I missed my chance to ask about it. *facepalms* I have been away for too long.

Ahhhh! The first one brings back memories! emotion_kirakira ahhhh the third and fourth one too! emotion_kirakira I can't really play those kind of songs anymore (unless I listen using my earphones/buds) because my sister hates that kind of music now (used to like it but now no) because she needs her sleep. lol and my father calls me spawn of satan. lololol or weird and noisy. lol OH YES, they are. emotion_dowant

what intelligent mice. emotion_awesome they should really just give up on putting up speakers near you the mice. emotion_awesome

I'm seriously thinking he wants to be like Tolkien. or idk. I just really want him to finish the damn books. I got a whiff of his ASOIF back in high school then it got a series years later and he released Dance of Dragons too and I was like ahhh finally he'll finish it soon right? NOPE. I was dead wrong. scream OMG! that is so old! gonk I haven't watched that then again when it aired I was still a toddler so you know but still. gonk If I watched that then I don't remember at all.

you and me both. scream

Hmmm~ will probably not include the neighbor with a cctv though. lol don't wanna get into trouble.

OMG! that is a very good idea! I never thought of that. mwahahahahaha thank you! I think I finally found a way AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idk he bought ice cream though so does that count?
I've been feeding them instead lately because he is still a lazy assbutt.

Yeah didn't really realize that at first till I learned more about it. If we ever get to be offered a French bulldog, just might get it. 3nodding Ah but they're very intelligent too and you'll never be bored around her. her antics leave me between being exasperated and having fun with it or mostly i really dont know how to react anymore. she once ate the chili pepper plants because they grew ripe and had turned red. I was inside washing the dishes looking out the window when I saw her and I was freaking out but she was like "om nom nom~ oh I'm fine human~ om nom nom". or that first time she learned how to open the window because she had observed us on how to do it.

oh god I dont think I can feed mice. I hate mice tbh. I dont wanna handle them. I will look up snake breeds that are available here as pets and are easier (and cheaper) to handle than ball pythons. 3nodding thank you for your input. 3nodding Here, they are. so yeah nope. also dont want people to mistake a non-poisonous black snake pet from the actual ones. BECAUSE I think generally (even me tbh) if a person here sees a black snake, they'd try to get rid of it or kill it first rather than have it bite them and kill them first. Ohhh so tiny. surprised but what if it ends up escaping and I lose it because I cant find it and it dies? gonk I just thought of that seriously if I get a snake that small. gonk

reminds me of how a whole fandom was able to bully the animators for sonic (the new movie) because the first CGI was so bad. lol

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:33 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

blaugh

Such as the case with:

Spoil sport sister!

informative

what I primarily had

I need to stop looking at item lists and what people have on. crying I need to take a hold of myself ahahaha stop spending so that I can really have enough by then. 3nodding

Ohhh! I totally forgot we could report it in a forum. I was waiting for ATA/ATS and I missed it. thinking I missed my chance to ask about it. *facepalms* I have been away for too long.

Ahhhh! The first one brings back memories! emotion_kirakira ahhhh the third and fourth one too! emotion_kirakira I can't really play those kind of songs anymore (unless I listen using my earphones/buds) because my sister hates that kind of music now (used to like it but now no) because she needs her sleep. lol and my father calls me spawn of satan. lololol or weird and noisy. lol OH YES, they are. emotion_dowant

what intelligent mice. emotion_awesome they should really just give up on putting up speakers near you the mice. emotion_awesome

I'm seriously thinking he wants to be like Tolkien. or idk. I just really want him to finish the damn books. I got a whiff of his ASOIF back in high school then it got a series years later and he released Dance of Dragons too and I was like ahhh finally he'll finish it soon right? NOPE. I was dead wrong. scream OMG! that is so old! gonk I haven't watched that then again when it aired I was still a toddler so you know but still. gonk If I watched that then I don't remember at all.

you and me both. scream

Hmmm~ will probably not include the neighbor with a cctv though. lol don't wanna get into trouble.

OMG! that is a very good idea! I never thought of that. mwahahahahaha thank you! I think I finally found a way AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idk he bought ice cream though so does that count?
I've been feeding them instead lately because he is still a lazy assbutt.

Yeah didn't really realize that at first till I learned more about it. If we ever get to be offered a French bulldog, just might get it. 3nodding Ah but they're very intelligent too and you'll never be bored around her. her antics leave me between being exasperated and having fun with it or mostly i really dont know how to react anymore. she once ate the chili pepper plants because they grew ripe and had turned red. I was inside washing the dishes looking out the window when I saw her and I was freaking out but she was like "om nom nom~ oh I'm fine human~ om nom nom". or that first time she learned how to open the window because she had observed us on how to do it.

oh god I dont think I can feed mice. I hate mice tbh. I dont wanna handle them. I will look up snake breeds that are available here as pets and are easier (and cheaper) to handle than ball pythons. 3nodding thank you for your input. 3nodding Here, they are. so yeah nope. also dont want people to mistake a non-poisonous black snake pet from the actual ones. BECAUSE I think generally (even me tbh) if a person here sees a black snake, they'd try to get rid of it or kill it first rather than have it bite them and kill them first. Ohhh so tiny. surprised but what if it ends up escaping and I lose it because I cant find it and it dies? gonk I just thought of that seriously if I get a snake that small. gonk

reminds me of how a whole fandom was able to bully the animators for sonic (the new movie) because the first CGI was so bad. lol

That's the evils of Gaia, find something interesting someone has on, have to hunt it down and if it's semi-affordable in the MP, grab it, if not, get distracted by other s**t in the user's store to buy at reasonable prices. gonk Is it sad I have a whole book mark folder of Gaian stores that usually price their stuff lower than ABP? gonk

Yes, can report it to an admin directly, or post it over in the bugs forum for gaming, or just ask doe general help on it in Q&A. whee No need to ask the admin thread on it ,they only half a** answer things there. You can look at the list of thread mods in forums near the top, find one online and PM them about it too.

How can she hate that kind of music now? emotion_jawdrop They're good songs!
But fine...lets see...
Older rock
80s metal
Metallica?
A little Dragula anyone?

They should. And printers too. rofl Some how a mouse got into a printer at work over the winter...the printer jammed up and when they went to fix the paper jam...they pulled out the body with out the head. gonk

Write to him and tell him to finish his damn books already! gonk
I know there is a series I read years ago when I was in middle school. Lost track of the book, found it again, then found out about part 2, then about part 3. Sad part? Part 3 is tied up in publishing hell because the publisher went under but still holds the rights to the book. s**t heads. scream

Spray paint takes care of CCTV. Also there is always this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. they'll never know!

bows you're welcome. blaugh devious plotting and skirting rules is a hobby. whee

Pft@lazy. Would sabotage his entertainment.

Open a window? Wow. Nice. Very smart on that...not so much on the pepper plant, bet she had an upset stomach for awhile after that.

Yep. Mice. Pinky's are baby newborn mice that have been killed and frozen that you have to thaw out. A pain in the a**.
Or have to use a live mouse, and if you don't want it to hurt the snake, best bet is to kill it yourself before hand. Heh. And you think that is bad? They can out grow mice and eat other rodents, up to rabbits.

Your best bet is low key snake. Yeah, I can see your point on the black snake.
And the tiny ringneck. Mine escaped on me twice, thankfully found it again...it was the 6 foot black snake that got missplaced. gonk A friend didn't put the lid on the cage tight and it got out on me...never have seen it again, think it got loose out of the house in a duct.

Yes. It takes a lot of people to stand up, but when they do, s**t will sometimes get done, especially if those people want money.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:22 am
Nidorous

That's the evils of Gaia, find something interesting someone has on, have to hunt it down and if it's semi-affordable in the MP, grab it, if not, get distracted by other s**t in the user's store to buy at reasonable prices. gonk Is it sad I have a whole book mark folder of Gaian stores that usually price their stuff lower than ABP? gonk

Yes, can report it to an admin directly, or post it over in the bugs forum for gaming, or just ask doe general help on it in Q&A. whee No need to ask the admin thread on it ,they only half a** answer things there. You can look at the list of thread mods in forums near the top, find one online and PM them about it too.

But fine...lets see...
Older rock
80s metal
Metallica?
A little Dragula anyone?

They should. And printers too. rofl Some how a mouse got into a printer at work over the winter...the printer jammed up and when they went to fix the paper jam...they pulled out the body with out the head. gonk

I know there is a series I read years ago when I was in middle school. Lost track of the book, found it again, then found out about part 2, then about part 3. Sad part? Part 3 is tied up in publishing hell because the publisher went under but still holds the rights to the book. s**t heads. scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. they'll never know!

bows you're welcome. blaugh devious plotting and skirting rules is a hobby. whee

Open a window? Wow. Nice. Very smart on that...not so much on the pepper plant, bet she had an upset stomach for awhile after that.

Yep. Mice. Pinky's are baby newborn mice that have been killed and frozen that you have to thaw out. A pain in the a**.
Or have to use a live mouse, and if you don't want it to hurt the snake, best bet is to kill it yourself before hand. Heh. And you think that is bad? They can out grow mice and eat other rodents, up to rabbits.

And the tiny ringneck. Mine escaped on me twice, thankfully found it again...it was the 6 foot black snake that got missplaced. gonk A friend didn't put the lid on the cage tight and it got out on me...never have seen it again, think it got loose out of the house in a duct.

Yes. It takes a lot of people to stand up, but when they do, s**t will sometimes get done, especially if those people want money.

I got to 138kp after some stuff sold and now I'm back to 38k because I just bought an item I have been questing for. lol I suck at saving up gonk But hurray for finishing a quest! emotion_bigheart OK seriously gonna stay away-ish from buying stuff. lol

I have already pm'ed a mod. I hope it gets fixed. a shard costs a lot. :u though I was able to find someone selling at 15k than the mp's 20k+ still.

Because she says its too noisy now. She needs calm and sleep. lol
Aw man of all the songs you shared, I only know Metallica. rofl I'm sorry~ gonk

Wow decapitation by printer. Never would have thought it possible. RIP to the mouse. That should teach them not to get near stuff like that. tsk tsk. why would it get inside though?

I actually sent him a DM in twitter that has been ignored. lol TF. scream Isnt there a work around for that? How the hell will you finish the series then?

lmaaaaaaaaao omg how do you breathe through that. Somehow that costume makes me think of BDSM lol NTY. rofl

I'm thinking of getting it for all of us now. The holiday family photo would look great this year~ emotion_awesome You must be a scary enemy if that's the case. Remind me to never get into your bad side.

Oh I have already started emotion_awesome I've tinkered with the internet connection so that he can't use it much to play. emotion_awesome He has been working on the garden and the car emotion_awesome

Yep. Now we are careful that she doesn't really see how we open the door so that she doesn't get ideas. lol We distract her before going inside. lol Actually no she didn't which was really really weird. If anything she was even more hyper that day :u

Oh god. no no no no. I really don't like to handle mice like ever. And I do know that. BUT is it weird I am okay feeding a snake a cat or a rabbit or a chicken but i dont wanna handle a mouse or mice? Speaking of rabbits, have you ever experienced being chased by turkeys for touching a rabbit? I have. I swear, turkeys are scary and crazy!

I think I will have to wait for all of this is over but yes probably the best to get a low key snake. 3nodding damn, that is also the reason why I am thinking of not getting a small snake, really. what if the neighbors cats or chickens eat it or kill it if it escapes and gets to their area? or like a car accidentally squishes it, you know? Because that does happen. A turtle of mine before ended up like that because it escaped when there was a storm and over flooded its pool.

Yeah. The animators actually said its not their fault because the producers were the one who didnt give as much money for the creative process as opposed to the money given for the actors/the promotions/ads. And that they had to work with what resource they had. Thankfully, because of what happened, it was changed.

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:04 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

But fine...lets see...
Older rock
80s metal
Metallica?
A little Dragula anyone?

I got to 138kp after some stuff sold and now I'm back to 38k because I just bought an item I have been questing for. lol I suck at saving up gonk But hurray for finishing a quest! emotion_bigheart OK seriously gonna stay away-ish from buying stuff. lol

I have already pm'ed a mod. I hope it gets fixed. a shard costs a lot. :u though I was able to find someone selling at 15k than the mp's 20k+ still.

Because she says its too noisy now. She needs calm and sleep. lol
Aw man of all the songs you shared, I only know Metallica. rofl I'm sorry~ gonk

Wow decapitation by printer. Never would have thought it possible. RIP to the mouse. That should teach them not to get near stuff like that. tsk tsk. why would it get inside though?

I actually sent him a DM in twitter that has been ignored. lol TF. scream Isnt there a work around for that? How the hell will you finish the series then?

lmaaaaaaaaao omg how do you breathe through that. Somehow that costume makes me think of BDSM lol NTY. rofl

I'm thinking of getting it for all of us now. The holiday family photo would look great this year~ emotion_awesome You must be a scary enemy if that's the case. Remind me to never get into your bad side.

Oh I have already started emotion_awesome I've tinkered with the internet connection so that he can't use it much to play. emotion_awesome He has been working on the garden and the car emotion_awesome

Yep. Now we are careful that she doesn't really see how we open the door so that she doesn't get ideas. lol We distract her before going inside. lol Actually no she didn't which was really really weird. If anything she was even more hyper that day :u

Oh god. no no no no. I really don't like to handle mice like ever. And I do know that. BUT is it weird I am okay feeding a snake a cat or a rabbit or a chicken but i dont wanna handle a mouse or mice? Speaking of rabbits, have you ever experienced being chased by turkeys for touching a rabbit? I have. I swear, turkeys are scary and crazy!

I think I will have to wait for all of this is over but yes probably the best to get a low key snake. 3nodding damn, that is also the reason why I am thinking of not getting a small snake, really. what if the neighbors cats or chickens eat it or kill it if it escapes and gets to their area? or like a car accidentally squishes it, you know? Because that does happen. A turtle of mine before ended up like that because it escaped when there was a storm and over flooded its pool.

Yeah. The animators actually said its not their fault because the producers were the one who didnt give as much money for the creative process as opposed to the money given for the actors/the promotions/ads. And that they had to work with what resource they had. Thankfully, because of what happened, it was changed.

rofl Well, when you find something for a good deal, how CAN you pass it up? blaugh

Hope the mod helps you out with that then. 3nodding 20+k? emotion_jawdrop Damn.

Well, during this time, I can see that, she's stressing. But fair game once it is all over! Let the hard rock begin!
Hey, that's atleast one in your favor! blaugh

Think it climbed into the printer because it was warm in there with the imaging unit. Wasn't the best place obviously.

How rude of him, ignoring your pleas for more reading.
As for how supposed to finish the series...this I do not know. I DO know the author had been trying to work on getting the book published. ( Mine actually answered her email back to me. blaugh )

Think it is that thin material that stretches and is easily breathe through / see through. Not 100% sure on this, never tried one on. rofl Yes, you're right, it does kinda look like that huh? Reminds me of
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl Yes, upgrade to family picture. DO IT. emotion_kirakira I'll admit nothing. 4laugh

Mwahaha. Yes, good, good evil minion. The internet shall be the speed of a slug.
Now if he feeds and waters the dog, I'll be really impressed. blaugh

...you SURE that was a pepper plant and not some new species of dog n** or something? emotion_jawdrop You have one odd puppy, hyper off pepper plants. rofl

emotion_jawdrop You'd feed a snake a cat? Damn, you cruel. eek Here I thought I was bad chowing down on them myself. emotion_omnomnom Fuzzies. Mice aren't bad though. Really they're not. Pick 'em up by the tail and carry them around.
...can't say I have ever been chased by a turkey. Friend of mine got chased by chickens once, that was kind of funny.

What kind of turtle did you have that you kept it in water? Was it a slider or snapper of some kind? They're not bad little guys, but prefer box turtles, not as smelly. As for a snake, if they got out at all, it's likely going to leave the area, or go some place warm. Inside a warm car engine is a possibility. A cat or a chicken also could get it yes.

See that makes sense that they skimped on the whole part of the show as to why it was a bit bad. (but at the same time, who came up with the design in the 1st place and thought it a good idea?! ) And then who thought it would be a better idea to under pay one of the critical departments, one that takes the most damn time to do!? Bet someone got fired. whee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:58 am
Nidorous

rofl Well, when you find something for a good deal, how CAN you pass it up? blaugh

Well, during this time, I can see that, she's stressing. But fair game once it is all over! Let the hard rock begin!

Think it climbed into the printer because it was warm in there with the imaging unit. Wasn't the best place obviously.

As for how supposed to finish the series...this I do not know. I DO know the author had been trying to work on getting the book published. ( Mine actually answered her email back to me. blaugh )

Think it is that thin material that stretches and is easily breathe through / see through. Not 100% sure on this, never tried one on. rofl Yes, you're right, it does kinda look like that huh? Reminds me of

rofl Yes, upgrade to family picture. DO IT. emotion_kirakira I'll admit nothing. 4laugh

Mwahaha. Yes, good, good evil minion. The internet shall be the speed of a slug.

...you SURE that was a pepper plant and not some new species of dog n** or something? emotion_jawdrop You have one odd puppy, hyper off pepper plants. rofl

emotion_jawdrop You'd feed a snake a cat? Damn, you cruel. eek Here I thought I was bad chowing down on them myself. emotion_omnomnom Fuzzies. Mice aren't bad though. Really they're not. Pick 'em up by the tail and carry them around.
...can't say I have ever been chased by a turkey. Friend of mine got chased by chickens once, that was kind of funny.

What kind of turtle did you have that you kept it in water? Was it a slider or snapper of some kind? They're not bad little guys, but prefer box turtles, not as smelly. As for a snake, if they got out at all, it's likely going to leave the area, or go some place warm. Inside a warm car engine is a possibility. A cat or a chicken also could get it yes.

See that makes sense that they skimped on the whole part of the show as to why it was a bit bad. (but at the same time, who came up with the design in the 1st place and thought it a good idea?! ) And then who thought it would be a better idea to under pay one of the critical departments, one that takes the most damn time to do!? Bet someone got fired. whee

it was 15k cheaper so yeah bought it! Well back to saving. emotion_dowant

No reply and its been days now and still no achievement. emotion_donotwant do they take this long to reply as well?

Ahaha just gonna listen using earphones/buds for now so that she could sleep. 3nodding ahaha still thank you for sharing the songs. 3nodding

ah~ maybe? still damn way to die.

I thought about spamming him but I might get blocked so just went ehhh~ I think I stopped following his twitter because of that. lol BUT I do wish he really finishes the book already. like end my years of torture good sir! I wanna know how it ends! Damn! She's awesome for replying not a lot of authors do that. And really hope it gets published soon!

Ugh I was curious at first about that series but got bored. I thought it would be compelling but it really isn't. but yeah lol it does kinda look like that. lol

lol Something to look forward to this Christmas emotion_awesome ninja

He did more gardening today and he let the dogs "out" (just the garden and parking area because lock down) to play and have some run so a good thing? BUT I was still the one who had to feed them and give them water.

yeah it is a pepper plant. lol idk she kept running around that day. she does like to eat plants though I think if it smells good to her because she has also eaten the chamomile flowers and the idk what they are called but it has red leaves plant and also grass.

well yeah. sweatdrop NOT that I have ever done it but considering my options I'd rather feed a snake a cat than mice because I hate mice! Oh god! no no no no no. Twin had them for laboratory experiments and I just wanted to kill the damn things. Turkeys are more scary than chickens but yeah that would have been funny.

softshell turtle. dad's workmate used to breed them and he keeps giving us some. We have one right now even. It wasn't exactly like always in water he had this pool thing like a little pond sort of thing with little islets where he could come out of the water but that thing stayed submerged most of the time with just the head sticking out. But yeah anyway, we couldnt come out of the house either that time because it was dangerous and we didnt really expect that the rain would cause it to overflow (because we built the "walls" high so he couldn't crawl out) but it did and he escaped and met his doom from a neighbor's car. See? gonk that's why getting a really small one seems not a good idea atm. gonk

I dont know but I think it was mostly the producers faults. Idk about someone getting fired but really think producers should pay the creative area/experts more to get really good results.

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:32 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

it was 15k cheaper so yeah bought it! Well back to saving. emotion_dowant

No reply and its been days now and still no achievement. emotion_donotwant do they take this long to reply as well?

Ahaha just gonna listen using earphones/buds for now so that she could sleep. 3nodding ahaha still thank you for sharing the songs. 3nodding

ah~ maybe? still damn way to die.

I thought about spamming him but I might get blocked so just went ehhh~ I think I stopped following his twitter because of that. lol BUT I do wish he really finishes the book already. like end my years of torture good sir! I wanna know how it ends! Damn! She's awesome for replying not a lot of authors do that. And really hope it gets published soon!

Ugh I was curious at first about that series but got bored. I thought it would be compelling but it really isn't. but yeah lol it does kinda look like that. lol

lol Something to look forward to this Christmas emotion_awesome ninja

He did more gardening today and he let the dogs "out" (just the garden and parking area because lock down) to play and have some run so a good thing? BUT I was still the one who had to feed them and give them water.

yeah it is a pepper plant. lol idk she kept running around that day. she does like to eat plants though I think if it smells good to her because she has also eaten the chamomile flowers and the idk what they are called but it has red leaves plant and also grass.

well yeah. sweatdrop NOT that I have ever done it but considering my options I'd rather feed a snake a cat than mice because I hate mice! Oh god! no no no no no. Twin had them for laboratory experiments and I just wanted to kill the damn things. Turkeys are more scary than chickens but yeah that would have been funny.

softshell turtle. dad's workmate used to breed them and he keeps giving us some. We have one right now even. It wasn't exactly like always in water he had this pool thing like a little pond sort of thing with little islets where he could come out of the water but that thing stayed submerged most of the time with just the head sticking out. But yeah anyway, we couldnt come out of the house either that time because it was dangerous and we didnt really expect that the rain would cause it to overflow (because we built the "walls" high so he couldn't crawl out) but it did and he escaped and met his doom from a neighbor's car. See? gonk that's why getting a really small one seems not a good idea atm. gonk

I dont know but I think it was mostly the producers faults. Idk about someone getting fired but really think producers should pay the creative area/experts more to get really good results.

Still expensive shard! gonk

Give them time, they might be talking to someone higher up to look at the back end of the codes for you. 3nodding

You can also file a ticket later on if still nothing is done. here

Welcome. blaugh Just keep in mind for Xmas those make best holiday songs. rofl

Yeah don't think spamming him is going to help any. Usually has the opposite effect.
(The final novel in the trilogy, The City in Stone, was completed by Eisenstein; when Meisha Merlin suddenly ceased operations in 2007, it was left orphaned and remains unpublished.) --according to Wiki, think emailed the author about it back in 2018 or so maybe?

I mean, the woman isn't getting any younger! The first novel in that set was published in 79!

Ha, well, one way to make the holiday a little brighter for you. rofl

...alright, this is progress, progress is good, keep it up lazy dad!

Sometimes if a dog is eating that much plant matter, something might be wrong.
"And grass-eating doesn't usually lead to throwing up -- less than 25% of dogs that eat grass vomit regularly after grazing. Other suggested reasons why your dog might be eating grass include improving digestion, treating intestinal worms, or fulfilling some unmet nutritional need, including the need for fiber."

How about we skip the domesticated fuzzies and just get a snake that requires feeding it something smaller? rofl Or larger...like children in the neighborhood?
Turkeys are a lot bigger than chickens, we have some wild turkeys around, but only ever see them when driving down the road to work some mornings. Usually it's buzzards I see. Can't say I have been chased by either of them.

Oh! Gotcha. Not many people I know keep those little guys as pets. Poor turtle.

Story writers and animators should get the bulk of the cut, with out them, since those are the main key elements I'd say, you've got s**t. Sound would be next, then follow up with every one else.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:23 am
Nidorous

Give them time, they might be talking to someone higher up to look at the back end of the codes for you. 3nodding

Yeah don't think spamming him is going to help any. Usually has the opposite effect.
(The final novel in the trilogy, The City in Stone, was completed by Eisenstein; when Meisha Merlin suddenly ceased operations in 2007, it was left orphaned and remains unpublished.) --according to Wiki, think emailed the author about it back in 2018 or so maybe?

I mean, the woman isn't getting any younger! The first novel in that set was published in 79!

"And grass-eating doesn't usually lead to throwing up -- less than 25% of dogs that eat grass vomit regularly after grazing. Other suggested reasons why your dog might be eating grass include improving digestion, treating intestinal worms, or fulfilling some unmet nutritional need, including the need for fiber."

How about we skip the domesticated fuzzies and just get a snake that requires feeding it something smaller? rofl Or larger...like children in the neighborhood?
Turkeys are a lot bigger than chickens, we have some wild turkeys around, but only ever see them when driving down the road to work some mornings. Usually it's buzzards I see. Can't say I have been chased by either of them.

Story writers and animators should get the bulk of the cut, with out them, since those are the main key elements I'd say, you've got s**t. Sound would be next, then follow up with every one else.

yeah I think its because its so expensive in the LK game shop. It's like 499gc. :u for 1 shard. wtf.

I've filed a ticket. The mod said they don't handle those things and I should file a ticket and so I did. 3nodding

lol I will keep them in mind. 3nodding Bookmarked. 3nodding

Yeah and I dont wanna come off as some crazy fan. I hate crazy fans. So I dont wanna be one.
Oh my! So you were talking about that series. surprised I actually have the ebooks and I haven't read them yet because I am still like going through Tamora Pierce's books so yeah so many books so little time (and I keep getting distracted). You make me not wanna read them because now I know the books aren't finished yet. :u ack! Damn it, isn't there any work around so it could get published?

Though seriously what would make me really happy and make me look forward to the holidays would for this to be over. sigh. My twin's colleague made me sad today, apparently she has been living in the resident's quarters at the hospital and has not been home for fear of getting the virus and bringing it to her old parents. :c the only time they see each other is when she goes over to bring them groceries and she just places the grocery bags at the gate and gets back inside her car and her mom/dad comes out to take it. crying I told my twin if I was in that situation I will go crazy because I already have separation anxiety with you. gonk

HE fed the dogs! like once but still! progress again!

Well she's been treated for worms already so no. but I guess improving digestion and the need for fiber makes sense. We don't really feed her much fiber because it's meat, dog food, fish.. rice.. mostly for her.. hmm, will try to feed her more fiber from now on. She likes watermelons and apples and pears and we have those right now.

lmao oh gosh! is it bad to say the the first thing that came to mind is my neighbor's annoying kids? like seriously. she's a brat. and sometimes idk who i want to slap more, the kid for being a brat or the parents for allowing her to be a brat. kid needs more discipline. scream but yeah a snake that requires feeding it something smaller would be good. Ohhhhh buzzards emotion_kirakira We don't see those often, at least not here in the city, but they're majestic creatures. emotion_kirakira I haven't been chased by chicken either but I have chased chicken. lol Grandparents used to raise them. If you wanted eggs for breakfast just had to go to the coop and see if any of them laid any.

Tbh I dont want to keep it as a pet but it was given to us so yeah. that's what's hard about getting animals as gifts tbh. They don't ask first if you want one or if you actually know how to raise/take care of one and it's so hard to say no because it's like a living creature! gonk

IKR? but nooooooo~ it's not how it works in the industry.

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:28 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

yeah I think its because its so expensive in the LK game shop. It's like 499gc. :u for 1 shard. wtf.

I've filed a ticket. The mod said they don't handle those things and I should file a ticket and so I did. 3nodding

lol I will keep them in mind. 3nodding Bookmarked. 3nodding

Yeah and I dont wanna come off as some crazy fan. I hate crazy fans. So I dont wanna be one.
Oh my! So you were talking about that series. surprised I actually have the ebooks and I haven't read them yet because I am still like going through Tamora Pierce's books so yeah so many books so little time (and I keep getting distracted). You make me not wanna read them because now I know the books aren't finished yet. :u ack! Damn it, isn't there any work around so it could get published?

Though seriously what would make me really happy and make me look forward to the holidays would for this to be over. sigh. My twin's colleague made me sad today, apparently she has been living in the resident's quarters at the hospital and has not been home for fear of getting the virus and bringing it to her old parents. :c the only time they see each other is when she goes over to bring them groceries and she just places the grocery bags at the gate and gets back inside her car and her mom/dad comes out to take it. crying I told my twin if I was in that situation I will go crazy because I already have separation anxiety with you. gonk

HE fed the dogs! like once but still! progress again!

Well she's been treated for worms already so no. but I guess improving digestion and the need for fiber makes sense. We don't really feed her much fiber because it's meat, dog food, fish.. rice.. mostly for her.. hmm, will try to feed her more fiber from now on. She likes watermelons and apples and pears and we have those right now.

lmao oh gosh! is it bad to say the the first thing that came to mind is my neighbor's annoying kids? like seriously. she's a brat. and sometimes idk who i want to slap more, the kid for being a brat or the parents for allowing her to be a brat. kid needs more discipline. scream but yeah a snake that requires feeding it something smaller would be good. Ohhhhh buzzards emotion_kirakira We don't see those often, at least not here in the city, but they're majestic creatures. emotion_kirakira I haven't been chased by chicken either but I have chased chicken. lol Grandparents used to raise them. If you wanted eggs for breakfast just had to go to the coop and see if any of them laid any.

Tbh I dont want to keep it as a pet but it was given to us so yeah. that's what's hard about getting animals as gifts tbh. They don't ask first if you want one or if you actually know how to raise/take care of one and it's so hard to say no because it's like a living creature! gonk

IKR? but nooooooo~ it's not how it works in the industry.

emotion_jawdrop LK isn't worth that much, is it? I've hardly made enough gold out of it to justify that. gonk

Ah, you know the series? Awesome. It is good, each book could be a stand alone type of thing, which is good. When I read the first book, never knew a second one existed until years later. The first book is written in an unusual way that it's not quite like other books I have read. But at the same time, it is engrossing.

Tamara...uh...s**t, I know this name. Think I read some of her work when I was young as s**t. Something magic...
Runs to google. Circle of magic! That's it. Never finished the series, should look into it. What I remember of it, it was a good read. ( But so was goosebumps and animorphs at that age too. )

It sucks that she can't see her family or be near them. But at the same time, she's doing a damn good job, and doing the right thing for her family. She still gets to see them and hopefully gets to talk to them.
I have a friend I haven't heard from in years, used to be on Gaia, was from the Philippines, studied there, then studied over here, then went back home. She was a nurse, or studying to be one. Been wondering how she's hold up in this crap too. gonk

Holy s**t dad! emotion_jawdrop Wait, look outside. IS IT SNOWING?! It must be. rofl Should let dad have a cookie. whee

Let her have some, see how it helps her stomach. Can give her what you can't /don't eat/ left overs.

Yes. Feed the snake the kids. rofl Population control and pest management, win win, right? emotion_kirakira
Smack them all, they deserve it.
Buzzards are funny looking things.

A friend of the family used to raise chickens. Would chase them as well. Usually they were faster.

Only thing I can think of if people keep giving you animals as presents, is advertise it online, see if anyone wants it, that you're ill equipped to take care of it?

Screw the industry! SYSTEM REFORM! scream

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games