Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Okay. So for Black Dragon Grima as a human girl, after becoming human, she'll also have plenty to learn about being human which include wearing human clothing and not wearing dragon collars.
Yeap

So for Dragon Whirlwind as a human girl, like twilight sparkle as a human, her new legs would feel asleep at first?
Probably

Which Equestira Girls song would be used for Whirlwind after she sees her human reflection in the water of Castle Oriel's moat?
Idk you decide, I just watched a You Show Yugioh episodes on YouTube and it really got my blood pumping, I'm very happy today ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Okay. So for Black Dragon Grima as a human girl, after becoming human, she'll also have plenty to learn about being human which include wearing human clothing and not wearing dragon collars.
Yeap

So for Dragon Whirlwind as a human girl, like twilight sparkle as a human, her new legs would feel asleep at first?
Probably

Which Equestira Girls song would be used for Whirlwind after she sees her human reflection in the water of Castle Oriel's moat?
Idk you decide, I just watched a You Show Yugioh episodes on YouTube and it really got my blood pumping, I'm very happy today ^_^

"This Strange World" that's from MLP Equestria Girls, as that works for Whirlwind's Theme Song

For the Kids TV Game Get the Picture, its set designed after the inter workings of a Vintage Computer while the players wear Technician Coats so to identify each team as it played with 2 players on each team (Orange & Yellow). This was 1991 on Nickelodeon.

The Power Surge Spaces in that game sound like a semi-daily double space but with mixed with Double Dare as the Power Surge Spaces contained different challenges such as Visual & Stunt Challenges and like Double Dare, should a team miss a challenge when they run out of time, the Power Surge Points go to the other team as they get a free shot at the puzzle.

Like Think Fast, if a team guesses the hidden picture prematurely after a question & get it right, then a New Hidden Picture takes its place. So, its possible to hit a high score as there were 2 Episodes in Season 1 of that game that did just that...

Christy & Peter finishing with $770

and
Sarah & Manuel finishing with $805

So its a rare occurrence for a Team to finish with a High Score in a General Knowledge Round combined with Stunts and Hidden Object Premature Solutions leaving another team far behind.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Probably

"This Strange World" that's from MLP Equestria Girls, as that works for Whirlwind's Theme Song

For the Kids TV Game Get the Picture, its set designed after the inter workings of a Vintage Computer while the players wear Technician Coats so to identify each team as it played with 2 players on each team (Orange & Yellow). This was 1991 on Nickelodeon.

The Power Surge Spaces in that game sound like a semi-daily double space but with mixed with Double Dare as the Power Surge Spaces contained different challenges such as Visual & Stunt Challenges and like Double Dare, should a team miss a challenge when they run out of time, the Power Surge Points go to the other team as they get a free shot at the puzzle.

Like Think Fast, if a team guesses the hidden picture prematurely after a question & get it right, then a New Hidden Picture takes its place. So, its possible to hit a high score as there were 2 Episodes in Season 1 of that game that did just that...

and

So its a rare occurrence for a Team to finish with a High Score in a General Knowledge Round combined with Stunts and Hidden Object Premature Solutions leaving another team far behind.
Hmmm I'm not familiar with it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:51 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Probably

and

For Human Whirlwind's avatar cosplays in the Neverending Story Shared Bios section, her outfits would be
= Newly human (With and Without her Dragon Collar)
= Sail Rags
= bath
= bath towel
= nightgown
= swimsuit bikini
to name a few. As for her town dress and ballgown. I'll see if I can find any rainbow prismatic items or blue sky items for her, kanna.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

and

For Human Whirlwind's avatar cosplays in the Neverending Story Shared Bios section, her outfits would be
= Sail Rags
= bath
= bath towel
= nightgown
= swimsuit bikini
to name a few. As for her town dress and ballgown. I'll see if I can find any rainbow prismatic items or blue sky items for her, kanna.
Alright, I have to put more outfit slots  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:00 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

and

= Sail Rags
= bath
= bath towel
= nightgown
= swimsuit bikini

I can help with the mermaid images of Kanna and her mermaid friends using Imgur if you like.

= To Whirlwind
What are your thoughts on Prince Peasley? First time seeing a Princely human as a dragon turned human girl?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

and

= Sail Rags
= bath
= bath towel
= nightgown
= swimsuit bikini

I can help with the mermaid images of Kanna and her mermaid friends using Imgur if you like.

= To Whirlwind
What are your thoughts on Prince Peasley? First time seeing a Princely human as a dragon turned human girl?
Ok I would like that

Whirlwind: He's really nice

Oh the Voice and personality is the same as Blake Beladonna from RWBY for Grima  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:12 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

and

= Sail Rags
= bath
= bath towel
= nightgown
= swimsuit bikini

= To Whirlwind
Ok I would like that

So Whirlwind blush for two reasons being that she's naked after becoming human and second she's close to a handsome human prince who's helping her adapt to being human? Sounds like she's in love.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:14 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

= Sail Rags
= bath
= bath towel
= nightgown
= swimsuit bikini

= To Whirlwind
Ok I would like that

So Whirlwind blush for two reasons being that she's naked after becoming human and second she's close to a handsome human prince who's helping her adapt to being human? Sounds like she's in love.
Yeap of course  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:18 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

= Sail Rags
= bath
= bath towel
= nightgown
= swimsuit bikini

= To Whirlwind
Ok I would like that

Yeap of course

= To Whirlwind
Do you think you're falling in love with Prince Peasley?
Question 2
Is it hard for you to stand on twos as a human rather than all fours as a dragon?
Question 3
What was it like seeing your reflection the castle moat as a human girl?

For Classic Spyro's Year of the Dragon Festival, its first mentioned in the Spyro 3 Instruction Manual on the PlayStation (Standard, Greatest Hits and Reignited)  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

= To Whirlwind
Ok I would like that

Yeap of course

= To Whirlwind
Question 2
Is it hard for you to stand on twos as a human rather than all fours as a dragon?
Question 3

For Classic Spyro's Year of the Dragon Festival, its first mentioned in the Spyro 3 Instruction Manual on the PlayStation (Standard, Greatest Hits and Reignited)

Yes, Yes it was at first, and Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:20 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

= To Whirlwind
Ok I would like that

Yeap of course

= To Whirlwind
Question 2
Question 3

Whirlwind's voice sounds like Hilda Valentine Goneril from Fire Emblem.

Anyway, Kanna. Sounds like tomorrow, is Aprils and that's when people drop the April Fools Bomb which is when the internet gets on the internet to make jokes about the internet such as seeing the website from another time period which just like an old flash website from 2002.
Homestar Runner also does April Fools jokes too.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeap of course

= To Whirlwind
Question 2
Question 3

Anyway, Kanna. Sounds like tomorrow, is Aprils and that's when people drop the April Fools Bomb which is when the internet gets on the internet to make jokes about the internet such as seeing the website from another time period which just like an old flash website from 2002.

Yea it is that, I'm going to the Mall with my friend Rubyrose21 tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:52 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeap of course

= To Whirlwind
Question 2
Question 3

Cool. How old are Leviathan and the dragons in Leviathan Last Defense?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

= To Whirlwind
Question 2
Question 3

Cool. How old are Leviathan and the dragons in Leviathan Last Defense?
I think they are in their teens same as Grima  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games