Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:17 pm
fearth
oh i know ... and i trust you will return so take this
the witch gave him a flower
"find a women that is pure of heart and holds love for only you . give it to her and you must speak her name three times then you shall be able to call apon your fallen demon foe or if you have any a demon alie
eather to keep by your side forever as a newly given k=life or to use and then throw it back screaming into thepits of hell, but she grabed wills arm painfuly tight oulling him close
"Do not forget me and my meal or i will devower you instead .
now be gone . the women vanished
Will walked out with an confused look on his face, im glad that whent well will said to him self but i wonder ware she went,will headed back to ware the meck was at

im loging out now rp later ok  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:17 pm
kk good night  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:01 pm
williams_101
fearth
"find a women that is pure of heart and holds love for only you . give it to her and you must speak her name three times then you shall be able to call apon your fallen demon foe or if you have any a demon alie
eather to keep by your side forever as a newly given k=life or to use and then throw it back screaming into thepits of hell, but she grabed wills arm painfuly tight oulling him close
Will walked out with an confused look on his face, im glad that whent well will said to him self but i wonder ware she went,will headed back to ware the meck was at

Will got back to the Meck,it was dark out and to Will Fearth looked like she was sleeping, Will picked up his blade and let its steel taste the midenight air,there isn't any demons on this island anymore so im going to have to go esle ware fore them, its just going have to wait i guess,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:14 pm
williams_101
williams_101
fearth

Will got back to the Meck,it was dark out and to Will Fearth looked like she was sleeping, Will picked up his blade and let its steel taste the midenight air,there isn't any demons on this island anymore so im going to have to go esle ware fore them, its just going have to wait i guess,

fearth took a picke from her dreamless sleep and was happy to see Will was back .
the teen swong the blade smothly in a half arc and then went through a a swift blade dance.
"he is really good at that" she thought whiling rolling over and snuggaling into a blanket that was in one of Will paks  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:46 pm
fearth
williams_101
williams_101
fearth

fearth took a picke from her dreamless sleep and was happy to see Will was back .
the teen swong the blade smothly in a half arc and then went through a a swift blade dance.
"he is really good at that" she thought whiling rolling over and snuggaling into a blanket that was in one of Will paks
*will did the sword dance untill light came out* and then he started cooking some meat  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:30 am
with his back turned to her fearth slowly got up and jumped on his back ,wraping her arms around his neack and legs around his waist almost like a cawala bear .
"emmm smells good" she giggled and looked at the food her friend was making . blaugh  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:02 pm
fearth
with his back turned to her fearth slowly got up and jumped on his back ,wraping her arms around his neack and legs around his waist almost like a cawala bear .
"emmm smells good" she giggled and looked at the food her friend was making . blaugh
will had a smile on his face and said yeah its the meat but the dragon the the monster didn't eat,we have to find some demons to day and i have to bring them back to the witch of Winda.its a part of a deal that i made with her last night,and you sure be fine as long as you stay away form that castle said will enjoying the moment  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:15 pm
williams_101
fearth
will had a smile on his face and said yeah its the meat but the dragon the the monster didn't eat,we have to find some demons to day and i have to bring them back to the witch of Winda.its a part of a deal that i made with her last night,and you sure be fine as long as you stay away form that castle said will enjoying the moment
oh goodie" fearth leans in a little more her cheek squwashed on Wills and snifs "so is the itch women going to help you?"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:21 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
oh goodie" fearth leans in a little more her cheek squwashed on Wills and snifs "so is the itch women going to help you?"

she gave my an item that could help but i dare not use it untill shes given she paymeant said will,the meant was done at this time so will picked up a pice of meant and handed it 2 fearth  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:31 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

she gave my an item that could help but i dare not use it untill shes given she paymeant said will,the meant was done at this time so will picked up a pice of meant and handed it 2 fearth

she didn't bother thaking it with her hand she only niped at it her lower lip grazing his fingers..
"humm for some reson ..I ... I just not hungery anymore."
she sta back downon her hunches. she looked some what pale  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:36 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

she didn't bother thaking it with her hand she only niped at it her lower lip grazing his fingers..

umm..im going have to take her to the watch.. no their must be a better way, will picked her up and jumped on the winged thing the and went east, their must be some way i can help her with out the witch of winda will was thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:45 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

umm..im going have to take her to the watch.. no their must be a better way, will picked her up and jumped on the winged thing the and went east, their must be some way i can help her with out the witch of winda will was thinking

"?hey Will were are we going?"
fearth felt they were moving away from Winda for the slight pulling in her body had returned  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:52 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth felt they were moving away from Winda for the slight pulling in her body had returned

were going to place called the D.L.H.H,.it means demon lovers human haters,you can get get and their and maybe someone can help us in more ways then one,said will, sometime later the 2 of them saw a abandoned looking airship thet had dark power comeing out of it,they'll let you in if you try me up and say your their to ofter my body to dark drake the 3rd son of my arch fro Didamus  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:56 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

were going to place called the D.L.H.H,.it means demon lovers human haters,you can get get and their and maybe someone can help us in more ways then one,said will, sometime later the 2 of them saw a abandoned looking airship thet had dark power comeing out of it,they'll let you in if you try me up and say your their to ofter my body to dark drake the 3rd son of my arch fro Didamus

" i can't do that, what if you get hurt or i lose sight of you?!"
fearth hugged her friend tightly ,bearing her face in his neack.
"I wont leav you "  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:04 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

" i can't do that, what if you get hurt or i lose sight of you?!"
fearth hugged her friend tightly ,bearing her face in his neack.
"I wont leav you "

well,i don't want to lose you, and thats that only place around that haves demons and i need to bring demons to the witch of winda or .... well lets just say it will not be good it i don't bring anything back,and i can't go back to her for help untill i do so,unless you know why and whats happening to ya im going in there fore your we being said will  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games