Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:47 pm
"If only she had a punching bag like that. You get the opportunity to know first hand what it was like for her when she got it if you think you're going to find it frustrating. Once Rosemary is annoyed at a person she'll use every little reason you give her to stay that way until she decides she doesn't want to be angry at them anymore."

Veni watched him destroy the statue rather impressively for a human.

"How do I feel? A bit frustrated for various reasons," Simply looking at him and observing his actions wouldn't have revealed this, "a little jittery still from the old woman, and I still wish you hadn't have told me that 90% of the time I'm being watched. That's information you should keep to yourself. No one who likes their privacy at certain times truly wants to know that. Or did you mean physically? I'm not as rejuvenated as I usually am when I wake from sleeping all day. Other than that I am psychically fine. Why do people ask that of me today?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:56 pm
Jacob: "I.. probably should have mentioned that most spirits will also go away if they sense you need privacy for something. Also, since you can now interact with them, you can tell most of them to simply go away and the majority should listen, unless they're particularly stubborn. Hmm... If it proves to be a problem, I'll have to train you on how to remove spirits from a room, I suppose."

Jacob sighed when Veni asked why people kept asking if he was well, his head and shoulders slumped a bit.

Jacob: "When I... finally was able to make it back to this realm after breaking through the barricade that was in the way, I eventually was able to find my way to the rest of you. You were in extremely bad shape, with burns all over your exposed skin. They even had you sealed in a coffin apparently, in case you woke up blood thirsty. Not even my blood would heal your wounds, and everyone was quite concerned from the injuries you suffered."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:13 pm
Veni would have rather continued to ignore them altogether.

"Why do I always have to get so injured in front of her?" Veni frowned as he said that to himself.

"I remember being in the sun, but that's about it. I wasn't exactly sure how bad since I already seem to have recovered all the way when I am pretty certain I shouldn't be. Conditions that could kill a vampire don't heal easily. Blood usually isn't enough. We need rest to recoup also."

He allowed a little disappointment to show in his voice. He had wondered why Jacob wasn't there, but hadn't the opportunity to find out exactly where he was. "Why did you have to come 'back to this realm?' Why were you gone? I recall saying that you should stay with us a few days until we were used to our connection, in case any thing strange happened. Did you notice anything strange happen to you while you were away?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:34 pm
Jacob: "You can thank a pair of kind spirits for your fast recovery. It was a bit of a gamble, but I managed to get a hold of some benevolent powerful ones that for a small price, were able to heal you last night..."

"I talked with Rosemary, and despite her insisting, I left to go to a time-sensitive lock down realm where mages gather to share important information. I thought it would be vital enough to learn things about the Niearcim, and certain magic that could help to save people... I ended up doing almost the opposite instead by not listening."

Jacob played with his dagger for a moment, enchanting and disenchanting it with various magics as he thought for a moment.

Jacob: "I could sense something was wrong. Earlier, something had bothered one of you very badly. I did break off a rather large chunk of a sturdy stone and steel table while I was there, and while I was waiting for the realm to open up so I could transport myself out of there and back to here, the others almost seemed to forget I existed. When I found that Gaia was barricaded, I went to Limbo to try and force it open from there... ...Something other than my curse began to hurt me, like something stabbing me in the chest, and grabbing my heart. From there, I made it to Gaia with some soldiers, and then we were ambushed by something unseen and were all flung away like ragdolls... I awoke with some sort of strength sapping slug that took a while to pry off my neck and kill. That... that's just about it."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 am
"BlackMN tried to burn Rosemary to death while she was possessed. Luckily Chewy was here at the time to prevent the flames from burning her despite how well surrounded she was. As to why people forgot your existence, I would have needed to have been there to see the circumstances to figure out what happened. Some mage thought it would be amusing to have a hunter grip my heart when they finally got me...I really despise day time."

Veni shook his head as Jacob seemed to have a ting of guilt go over him. "Forget about yesterday, forget about blaming yourself for yesterday. Even if you were there much of this might have happened anyways. I wouldn't expect you to be able to." He did a motion as if pushing something aside.

"I had what I thought were very good reasons for wanting you to stay that were either not good enough or I wasn't clear enough for you." He held up a finger eyes narrowing a little like a teacher or parent giving a serious lecture to someone who had broke a lesson of morality. "If yesterday didn't happen, you would probably not be here tonight either. I am going to be very clear this time even if what I say no longer matters since I am sure you're sticking around out of guilt like some puppy."

Veni took a long breath, trying to stay calm and collected. "Now let us pretend that yesterday didn't happen the way it did; no attacks, no outside sources trying to harm us. It was just a normal day with you as our new master."

"Let me once again define what a blood linked master is to a vampire, hopefully this time in a language even a simpleton like you can understand. You are not the same Jacob you were a few days before, I am not the same Veni I was a few days before, and Rosemary isn't the same Rosemary. Like a man going in to gain a liver and lose a kidney, you too have undergone surgery Jacob. You went in and had new appendages added to your body. These appendages can affect you in both a positive and negative way."

"Would a man who just undergone major surgery get up and stress what was just done at the risk of damaging it beyond repair? Would a woman who got breast implants risk ruining such an expensive investment? I think not. These people aren't sure how these changes to their body is going to affect them, so they must explore and get used to them. Like them, you can not control the changes if something negative were to happen as a direct result of this surgery. However if you were still in bed like you should have been, something may be done immediately if a bad incident were to occur."

"If you had to be somewhere the very next day, surgery could have been postponed and rescheduled. But you insisted it to be that day despite knowing you had plans for the next day."

"You are at the magic convention. Your throat starts to feel dry, your tongue is suddenly spitless, and you find yourself staring at a little thump movement on someone's skin. You can't look away from it, you find yourself wanting nothing more than to see what is causing that thump. Maybe it is something to drink." The vampire acted this out as he said it, looking hungrily at Jacob. Jacob cut his finger on the knife he was holding.

"Oh the joy you feel when he gives himself a paper cut. You want to close in and release more of that. Put your mouth to it...you can't stop...going for it." Veni had leaned into Jacob grabbing his hand and brought it towards his mouth. He then stopped and sanity returned to his face. It was hard to tell if all that was just an act. "Your scent of blood drives me nuts, Jacob."

"What would you have done if you found yourself lusting for blood? What would have happened? Would you know how to deal with it? Doubtful. Rosemary and I could have helped."

He took a step away and paced a little before getting uncomfortably close to Jacob and almost whispering in his ear. "The head could have also passed something negative to its new appendages: its curse. What would we have done if it decided to be passed on to us and the one person who could possibly stop its transfer, do something so that it won't be as bad for them as it is to him, or at least comfort us somehow wasn't there? These are a couple of reasons why I wanted you to be around."

He slithered away slightly, disappearing slightly into the shadows. "You are the head, I am a part of the body. You may command me to do your will like a hand up until a point. Even the mind doesn't have complete control of the body. My moods can affect you, my pain can affect you, my power is yours to use, my abilities are at your disposal but since I am part of you it is wise to use me wisely and not wastefully. You can ultimately affect me more than I can affect you, but the head must listen to the rest of the body once in a while. You must be annoyingly careful of your decisions, believe me I know. You have damaged your new appendages so they won't be as compliant as they would have been had you been careful."

"I have been so patient with people all these years, but I think I'm starting to wear it thin." His voice had a tone of sadness to it like he wanted to crack. "What must I do to convey how serious I am on future issues?"

He found himself staring at Jacob's pulse again. "...When was the last time you ate?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:34 am
Jacob was uncomfortable with some of the information he gained, but took it to heart. Something else, besides the whole invasion, could have gone wrong. He felt more the idiot for not staying behind now. And if his curse HAD moved to the vampires, would he be able to stand himself anymore than he was currently?

Jacob had no answer for how Veni could indicate how serious he was in the future. He felt that anything he might have said would have been an insult.

Jacob: "The last time I ate was... ngggh"

Thin slashes appeared on his chest and back, fresh blood leaking from the magically cursed injuries. If the small amount of blood spilled from knicking himself with the knife had increased Veni's hunger before, the scent of greater qualities would probably increase that sensation even further.

Jacob: "I ate this morning, a rather large meal, before I passed out. I'm not hungry still, but I wouldn't refuse a bit of food... Why do you ask?"

Idly, the necromancer wondered if he would grow fat if his sudden increase in consumption became a constant, despite his curse and training he did to stay fit.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:54 pm
"In the wee hours of the morning. You've ignored the hunger feeling so much, that it has become like any other pain of yours hasn't it?" Veni said while staring at the bleeding areas.

"And when you don't eat I'll probably know..." Stare...stare.... "The ability to resist that blood you always delightfully spilled was already difficult enough," his lip slightly twitched, "but now that I've tasted it..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:36 pm
Daphne poked the creature. "Hey, Inky" She giggled, "And hello, you."

Cian cleared his throat embarrased, "I am not going to force her out of here... And maybe the cursing man could help me... I mean, it was unfair. I just didn't want to hurt her, you know? I would have killed her. It was not her time to die..."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:31 am
"Well I guess I can understand what can happen when you become fascinated with blood, just not the feeling since I've lived with a vampire over half my life. It seems to be the practice of vampires to turn people without asking them what they think. Probably why they stay mad so long if they are able to be mad at their master. Rosemary tried to talk to Daphne last night right? She probably tried to get her to understand your perspective."

"You hungry?

BlackMN raised her hands up defensively as he suddenly looked at her intently. "Not me, but we have stuff here you could sip on."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:46 pm
The basketball sized poring hopped in place, and burped out a few pink bubbles.

Pinky: "They're in here! They're in here!"

GL: "Hold on, Pinky! Calm down! I'm pretty sure it's impossible for one ghost to digest another anyway.."

Tim: "Why should we care if Inky gets eaten alive anyway?"

Pinky: "Don't say that, Tim! That's not very nice! He's weird, but he's still family!"

Tim: "I'm starting to wish someone else got swallowed by that pink blob..."

Pinky: ".... *sniff* ... GL!!!!!"

Blinky: "Tim, that's mean! Pinky, calm down! GL... I need a cookie."

GL: "I can see why if you put up with this all the time while I'm not here.."

Tim+Pinky: "Cookies!"

GL: "Later.... Here they are. Phil, Inky.... Hi Daphne, I see you found the other two ghosts we've been looking for."

Pinky: "Inky, get out of there, what if you give Phil indigestion!?"

- - - - -

Jacob: "Well... Uhm. I suppose if you let me get a sandwich real quick, I can let you feed off me if you want. I think there should still be something left after my fridge raiding this morning..."

Jacob only hoped that the feeding would be a lot less painless than the last time. Well, it would have to be, since Veni was no longer feral and starving. He wouldn't have the vampire tearing away at his throat like last time, thankfully.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:31 pm
"I don't feel like it's nothing I can't easily handle at the moment, but if you're offering I won't refuse. Preferably not in front of other prying eyes. I was merely emphasizing how much more tempting it has become to go after your bleeding hide." Jacob would soon learn from Rosemary that the one thing those two thought more about than each other was blood. When they were growing hungry even more so and when they were fed, blood and each other would be about even in their thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:21 pm
"Cookies?" Daphne asked, "I like cookies..." She paused, "Oh and I guess I did...who were you looking for, again?"

Cian had been thinking Black would supply, "sorry for my rudeness." He intoned, looking down the hall as if looking for daph, "I guess I am thirsty.."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:13 am
GL: "Well, we always have some cookies in stock..."

Ghosts: "Cookies!" *Boing!*

GL: "Anyway, I was looking for this little pink blob and the blue ghost inside him. Inky, time to come out of there. You probably stink of apple juice and bubble gum now. Phil, spit him up."

The poring bounced happily and seemed to nod, then shake. It then let out a somewhat loud burp, as Inky landed on the bed, giggling and smelling of things that are pink.

GL: "So anyways... what are you doing all alone in here, Daph?"

- - - - - -

Jacob: "Heh... my curse makes a lot of things a bit more difficult..."

Heading inside, Jacob headed for the fridge and opened it. He rummaged around for a bit, before bending over to reach further inside to grab at some food ingredients.

Jacob: "... Miracle Whip, ham, tomato... "

After gathering up everything in his arms, he went to get up... forgetting that he was still in the fridge partially.

Jacob: "So Veni..."

*CONK*

Jacob: "GRR! Kiss my a**!"

Veni: "You don't mean what you just said, do you?"

Jacob: "Wha... what? What do you mean?"

Veni: "Well, I suppose if you actually want me to kiss your a**..."

Jacob: "NO! God no! That... that was just a swear!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:32 am
Veni who had been staring at the necromancer's back as blood trickled down it, found himself staring at his blood covered butt when he bent over. He quickly occupied himself with the self-maintenance of his nails. He ended up staring at it again when Jacob had inadvertently told him to kiss it.

"And here I was half tempted to do it to teach you a lessen in choosing your words carefully around me," said the vampire as he looked down at his nails again, cleaned under one, and looked at them again before looking up at Jacob. "What were you going to say before you hit your head?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:40 am
Red faced and embarrassed, it took Jacob a moment before he started speaking again. He spent that couple of seconds preparing his sandwich.

Jacob: "*ahem* I was going to ask where we were going to go for you to feed off of me..."

Thanks to the just recent conversation and happenings, Jacob had the somewhat cartoonish mental image of butt-chomping vampires stuck in his head now. He sighed and shook his head as he finished making his meal, and began to put everything away.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games