Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:18 pm
Tiger looks at Dhalgren, concerned for him more than how he was acting. She lets her gaurd down and follows quietly, lost in her thoughts again. Her brow gently furrowed by a frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Ayu looked at him. "150 and Daiki is 151 or 152 he forgot..." She looked around and looked at the tree tops. "Hmm..." Daiki looked at Ayu and sighed. "Don't hurt yourself, Ayu, it would be horrible if something happened to you.." Ayu nodded but stared to the West and sighed.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:53 pm
Dhalgren was silent for a few moments. "Have any of you heard of the famous, or should I say infamous Iron Paw division? I'm sure you are both old enough to have been around when it still exhisted." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:45 pm
Daiki closed his eyes and said in a weak voice. "Y-Yeah...I know it." Ayu looks down and sighs. "Yeah me too...why would you bring something up like that?" Daiki opened his eyes and looked at Dhalgren. "I'm just going to walk ahead..." He looked at Ayu then ran ahead of the group.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:10 pm
"Are we sure we can trust him?" Takeshi asks quitely. "He's spent enough time in the East to have been subjected to some sort of trickery and convinced to betray the West, has he not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:16 pm
Ayu growled but kept her anger down. "Mr. Takeshi, please I would now if he was bad or not...or just taint by trickery. I've known him long enough." She looked back at Daiki and sighed. "Sorry...but he stays on the East side because thats his job. He would have reported in if he had problems..."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:51 pm
"Hmm. Becuase I served with that unit till they were first formed, and untill they were all killed. I was one of the few that survived. Currently there are only two more left. The rest have just slowly died from bearing many wounds, mental, and physical. I don't even know why I was put in commant of this mission. It's not like I really have a high rank. I know the emperor and his high general personally, but I'm only a high captain. I don't know if I'm even fit to commmand anymore. It's funny, because I fight for peace, yet I don't even remember what peace really is."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:17 pm
"Oh. Thats why.." Ayu looked back at Dhalgren. "I don't remember what peace is either but that isn't stopping me from livin! I almost died because of a war but hey I'm here to learn." She smiled.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:32 pm
"Because the emporor's wise enough to test you," Takeshi says, "And not to place one of my people in command." The assassin had not seen the peaceful times, as he is only around 50 in truth, and looks around 18.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:12 pm
"Your lucky....at least you haven't got shot five times with poison arrows. They really hurt..." Ayu rubs her stomach. "But your still lucky..."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:30 pm
Dhalgren smiled. "That's why I wear this." He said, tapping his heavy plate armor. "Arrows just bounce off." He added. Arrows actually did just bounce off his armor, but they still bruised him when they hit. And when they hit his helmet, it was like having your head in a ringing bell. But this was still a better trade back than having an arrow actually in you, Dhalgren thought. "Oh, and next time I see te emperor, I'll tell him I hate tests." he said to Takeshi, and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:11 pm
"I rather not just lug around armor the whole time....maybe like Daiki just alot of leather...and thats it." Ayu shook her head and sighed. "Just hate alot of heavy weight...you can be heard from a mile around in that stuff..."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:47 pm
"See, that's not such a bad thing. Then you don't have to go all the way their to fight them, they come to you. And I'm not thin and agile like you people anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:49 am
"Thanks for being nice about it! We ain't that skinny!" Ayu growled and put her hand on her stomach. "Stupid bad eating habits...." She looked at Daiki and he was holding his stomach too, but he was alittle bit bigger than her. "Ahh yeah...No fat all muscle...all elves are like that for some reason."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:08 am
Dhalgren chuckled. "In my homeland, you need a bit of fat to keep you warm. " He said merrily. "One reason why elves don't live down there is that it's too cold."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games