Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:30 pm
"Ok, that'll take two seconds." Strike drifts out the door on his wings as to not disturb his nice clean job. "Ok, lock her up baby! He he" Strike flew up to Xixi's appartment to wait for her. He couldn't wait til she got up there so they could spend a nice night together. He wanted to share some of his spring water with her. The always cold water from the mountain would surely make her happy because it was something special. "Hurry up Xixi!! I'm hungry!! I want to make you something special for dinner!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:36 pm
Xixi quickly locked up and headed upstairs to her apartment. Once she arrived she took off her girl tie and un did her pony tail. "Make me something? We were just in a resteraunt. Why did you just grab something for us to eat?" She slipped out of her heels and collapsed on the couch. "ahhh this feels good." She said as she burried her face into one of the pillows on the couch.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:45 pm
"I could have, but it wouldn't be special...." Strike smiled and went into her kitchen. She had some chicken, a little pasta sauce, and some noodels of some sort. Strike decided to make something a little italian. He cooked the pasta, heated the sauce, and fried the chicken. It took about an hour, but he was done. "Here you go, its kinda like chicken parmesean, except you don't have any cheese, he he." Strike put the plates down on her table and brought out to glasses. "This is the water fresh from the spring on the moutain. It is cool and clean, and it is always cool, you can't heat it. I tried before." Strike put down some silverware and stood infront of the table. "Dinner is served my dear."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:47 pm
Xixi got up and walked to her seat at the dinner table. She smelled the food and melted in her seat. No one had cooked for her since her mother died when she was 5. Xixi dug in and began to eat. "MMM this is excellent!" she said as she took a drink of the spring water. It was indeed cold and refreshing. almost reviving everything in her.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:53 pm
"And you wanted me to scrub toilets, he he." Strike smiled as he ate with her. "Do you think I can cook now? Toilets are fun and all, but I like to cook more." Strike stared into Xixi's eyes. "I'm glad your enjoying it too. I haven't cooked in a while, I thought I might be getting rusty. But I guess its just like riding a bike, you never forget!!" Strike smiled as they both finished their meals. "Maybe we can go out for a little dessert. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:04 pm
Xixi smiled as she pushed her empty plate aside. "That would be great. Your hired for the position of head cook! Now...where do you want to go for dessert?" She hadnt ever gone out. Usually she would go down to the resteraunt and grab a bite to eat or something. Other then that. She hadnt had desert in a long time. She guessed it was becuase of her busy schedual.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:10 pm
"Hmm, I don't know really. All the time I've been here, I never really looked around for places. Zack showed me here, but I don't know any other places. Lets go for a walk, maybe the smells in the evening air will lead us to something tasty." Strike takes the plates into the kitchen. He puts them in the sink and runs some water over them for the time being. He would clean them later. Strike comes back in and kneels down beside Xixi. He pulls out the cantine he has of the water. "I want you to have this. I don't have much to give you, but since this is a treat that no one on earth knows about, I think it'll be alright for now. Atleast until you pay me, he he." Strike stood up and sat back down infront of Xixi. "So, how bout that dessert?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:35 pm
Xixi smiled and giggled. She got up and took the cantine putting it in her pocket. She pulled him up and towards the door. "This is exciting. Maybe i can show you to some places. I dont know a better resteraunt or parlor, but who cares. Its fun to explore haha."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:49 pm
"Oh goody, a night on the town!!" Strike smiled and followed her out the door. "You lead the way!" Strike was a light with happiness. He had never really been out and about in a city. Maria lived in a small town, they never really went into the city for anything. This was going to be quite the night for them. "I'm thinking ice cream, or maybe even some cheese cake!" Strike had a look in his eyes. He licked his lips waiting to see what they would find. "What are you in the mood for Xixi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:53 pm
"chocolate fudge cake!" she pulled him to her side and linked her arm around his. The night was cool and not as windy as it usually was. She was surprised it hadnt rained today. Xixi put some of her hair behind her earn and leaned her head down. "There should be an ice cream parlor around the park. Hmm...the park shouldn beeee.....that way!" She pointed left.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:57 pm
"Ok, that way we shall go!" They strolled down that way a bit. They kept their eyes open for the ice cream place. That cake sounded good, it made Strike want it so bad. "I hope its coming up soon, I want cake!" Strike had a good laugh with Xixi. They kept walking along until they came across a building in an opne area. "Is that it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:05 pm
Xixi spotted it and pulled strike toward the parlor. "Yes, Yes it is!!" She hurried in and went to the front desk. "Two slices of chocolate fudge cake! oh and some whip cream and strawberryes on mine please!" she said excited.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:12 pm
"Oh yeah, do mine the same. That sounds so good!" Strike smiled at Xixi. "I haven't had cake in years. That little bakery in that one town had such good little cakes. And the frosting and fresh fruit, they were so good!!" Strike could hardly wait to get his cake. He grabbed hold of Xixi to hug her as they stood there. "I hope this cake is as sweet as you are." Strike stood there a minute. Yeah, it was corny, but I try, he he.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 pm
Xixi laughed and hugged him back. She smiled the whole time. The person behind the counter handed them the dishes and Xixi payed the woman. She took her plate to a small table for two. "this way strike!"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:20 pm
Strike follows her to the table. It was such a nice place too. Perfect little tables and chairs. It was a nice place to be. Strike took a bite of his cake. "Wow, this is the best cake I've ever had..." Strike smiled at Xixi. "Thank you for bringing me, this place is so nice." Strike took another bite of the cake. "So tasty, mmm" Strike was too into that cake. He made funny little smiles with each bite. It was just so good. "He he, yeah, it's good cake, he he." He noticed Xixi watching him, he felt kinda nervous cause he was acting like a spaz again.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games