Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 pm
"I think he is having flashbacks of the surgery," she said and put her hand on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:42 pm
Draconus slowly rises, the pain and images having passed. "We must destroy this place," he says coldly, "We can't allow what has happened to us to happen to anyone else. This building, and the scientists working in it, must be destroyed. That is the only way anyone will be safe."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:54 pm
She stands back alittle, "uhh...there isn't very many scientists left, besides there is only one that harms thing the rest tries to turn the people back to normal," she said looking back at the mirror.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:28 pm
Tiger looks confused then sits down, thinking about their other group member. Is he gonna be okay alone? She thinks to herself.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:34 pm
"Ty I'm sorry," she said. "This is going to take alittle while to get over," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:54 pm
"Even so," Draconus says, "Are we going to allow this place to stand, and continue causing as much harm to others as it has to us, or are we going to destroy it, and all knowledge of how to perform the experiments done here with it." He pauses before adding, "And even if you don't care what happens to the rest of the world, this is the perfect opportunity to seek revenge for what they've done to us." The young man's eyes are filled with hatred and anger.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:57 pm
She grabs levathian. "Ok I understand but don't hurt me, even thought I WAS a scientist but I was mutated helping Mia does that make me bad?" she asked looking worriedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:37 pm
"No," he says, "You helped Mia, meaning you obviously care about us, and you know what we've been through. I'm trying to decide how we should destroy this place, though. We'll definatly have to be outside so it doesn't come down on top of us. I can only move myself through shadows, trust me, I've tried moving others. But once we're out do we hope he made it out and have him burn it down, or do we have Ty freeze it so that it just can hold itself up anymore?"  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:32 am
She looked at the Levathian. "I really don't care, just as this place goes down in flames I'm fine," she said looking at Artemis alittle more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:25 pm
Mia bowed her head and thought hard. I know!! It's crazy....but it just might work.

"Why don't we make some kind of bomb...or explosive and place it at the base of this building....when the bomb blows up, the whole building should collapse." Mia smiled and thought that she was pretty smart for thinking that up.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:30 pm
"YA that sounds like a good idea!" She walked up to the mirror opened it and found explosives.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:12 pm
{{just to tell you all....im quiting the guild...>.< i just cant keep up with it. im sorry,but if anyof you want to pm me then go right ahead. emo
Bye peoples.
~Korais}}

_Demon_Korais_

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:04 pm
((POOR!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:14 pm
Gothic_Alice
((POOR!!!!!!))
{{ O.o;; }}  

_Demon_Korais_

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:38 pm
((Sorry had to do that!))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games