Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:01 pm
She throws fire on Ty's ice bed and it melts alittle. "Wakey Wakey TY!" she yelled and threw another fire ball at her ice bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Mia watched Ayu throw fire at Ty's bed with her mouth open. Mia wanted to protest and lifted her finger and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Oh geez... Mia didn't know what to say so she slowly put down her finger and sighed.

"Whatever." Mia just turned back to her stirring.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Ayu stopped. "It's not working! the ice keeps coming back!" she said in a whiny voice. She went back to throwing fireballs at the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:56 pm
"Oh good, then that must mean she's at the Rem stage of her sleep. So she must be easy to wake up if she keeps on rebuilding the ice."

Mia leaned over the pot to sip some soup from the spoon she used to stir. Mia put the spoon on her lap and closed her eyes for a while. "Hmmm......ok." Mia took the spoon and stood up. She walked over to her bag and took out some very small bowls and filled them with soup.

"Breakfast is ready!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:08 pm
Ayu shot up. "Thank god! Even elfs have to eat!" she said and walked over to Mia.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:29 am
Mia gave a bowl to Ayu and gave her a wooden spoon as well. Mia turned to look at the sun, which had almost risen fully. Mia stood up and put a bowl under the tree that Ty was sleeping in.

Mia turned her head to look into the distance where the Darvista castle towers.....towered over the valley walls.

"So, what should we do when we get....." Mia looked at the towers with disgust but when she thought about going there and seeing the Lunar army flags hanging everywhere, Mia gulped nervously. ".....there."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:59 pm
She ate and looked at the sun. "I don't know," she said looking down again. "Haven't been there forever," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:35 pm
Marcus jumps down from the wall, surprisingly graceful considering the lack of grace in his climbing. Motioning his hand in front of him, the mage's eyes widen slightly as a wall of shadow forms in front of him. He lowers his hand and the wall discipates. "Way more useful than a teleport spell," he laughs. Marcus is in better spirits now, knowing he has the support of his friends. The mage laughs inwardly. It has been a very long time since I have considered anyone my friend, if I ever have. His eyes fall to the ground as he sees a glitter, and he realizes that he had dropped the ring. Stooping down, he picks it up before rising and walking over to the fire. "Breakfast sounds good. We can worry about what to do next after."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:54 pm
Tiger streatches and rubs her eyes, jumping down from her dripping branch. She sniffs, spotting the bowl then looking at the others. "Morning!" She picks up her bowl and walks over to the others.

((Sorry all, I was at a 3 day course, from 6:30am - 11:30pm. So I was exauhsted.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:47 am
Ayu starts to laugh again as she starts to juggle fireballs. "This is fun," she said laughing. She fell backwards and the fireballs disappeared. "Ouch," she said and looked up. "Man that sucked!" she said and sat up.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:03 pm
Mia looked at Ty and smiled. "About time you woke up....." Mia picked up a bowl for herself and gave one to Marcus.

Mia smiled at both of them now." Tell me if it tastes good or not.I don't normally do the cooking at my house so I don't think I'm really good at it." Mia took a spoonful of soup and sighed contently. "But I guess you're right Marcus, why worry right now."

((So that's why....well, don't be sorry ok Ty? If you've been getting up from 6:30 in the morning and then being up 'till 11:30 at night then go ahead and get some rest.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:08 pm
She stared at the ground.

((Ya get sleep ty!))  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:35 pm
Marcus takes the bowl that is hand to him. Tasting a spoonful, a slight smile appears on his face, although only breifly. "It's good," the mage says, "You may have to teach me how to make it sometime. After all, even if what I fear is not true, I could always pass the knowledge on to my mother." Marcus is slightly shocked when he refers to the woman who adopted him as simply his mother, not his adoptive mother, but he does not show it. He merely continues eating in silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:59 pm
"I wish I had a mom," she said looking at her hands.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:36 pm
Ty looks at Ayu then takes a spoonful of the soup and smiles. "This is really good! Much better than leaves." Tiger looks around thinking of things to distract them from the thoughts of mothers.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games