Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:13 am
Tassa pulled away and smacked her head. "No Keely, it's called reincarnation." Tassa shook her head in frustration understanding that Keely had no concept of what that was. "It's when your spirit in a past life, is brought back into another body to live another life." The Van Valiant family had believed Tassa to be a reincarnation of the Goddess Tassaah after her first battle with a werewolf...

"Hopefully Sha won't take much longer putting on a pair of pants...." She snorted. That kid was always getting into trouble...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:42 am
"no, Oak you did fine. by standing up to her you acknowledged that my life belongs to you as yours belongs to me. you did right. none will want to threaten either of us for a while now."
she hugged him close and kissed his hand.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

i S A K U i

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:50 am
Gaian Name:12sakura_girl
Character Name:kayta
Side:neutral
Creature: new rare species
Magic:all Elemental Magics and change forms
Weapons:A Sword
Personality:Secretive,shy,Lonely, Protective, Passive,strong,sad,confuse easily,and mysterious
History:kayta learn magic at 4-7yrs old her father learn her how to use daggers before she gets a sword.when she was 7 a war came between werecats and werewovles but her parents came from different sides.when kayta came back home she saw her parents killed right in front off her after she ran away in fear with her fathers sword...she got lost in forest the forest and saw to were`s fighting..and feel right on tree i was hidding in...the werewolf charged right dawars me back when i open my eyes the was blood every i was so confuse...even more scared of my self lived in the forest people i encouter with my travels saw the light ever since the i wonder if i would find someone like me.
family:none
home:nowhere
Appearance:User Image
another form
demon me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:30 am
You have to give the actual type of creature you are, and also, the war has been raging for millenia. History has nearly been whiped out and so there is no real understanding of who started the war. Also please send profiles to me.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

xElectricity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:34 am
(( Hello. ^^ I dunno if I got accepted so I'll talk in OOC. What has happened so far? xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:26 pm
Keely giggles"Sha is always gettin' lost he never did have any sense of direction..." eek "How do I know Sha has no sense of direction..I only met him a few days ago..."She gasps"I know who it is..its Saarah!I bet shes playing tricks wit mah braaaaaaaaaain..OH NOOOO!!I AM REALLY AN ALIEN!!  

Precious_Jade

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:39 pm
((Tassa has found out she is the true heir to the throne, There were a few things wrong, but I'll go through with that before I post it up, other then that everything looks good to go. It's just the princess part, I need to see a piece of your RPing, and Tassa was a find, so try and explain how you became such close friends when no one but her and the king know she's the true hier.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 pm
Sha pouted a while before walking around the whole kingdom through the market places on the west side of the palace then back to the very front entrance where he thought Tassa and Keely were but he didn't see them."Where are they now?"He walked by a small lake where there were some cubs playing in the water."Mind if I join you?"The cubs smiled brightly and started splashing him with water. Sha laughed and began to chase the cubs playfully in the water.  

Rai Kashino

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:04 am
Mityl led Oak back to the room and she bagan braiding her hair slowly.
"Oak..I don't think our work is done. there will be other trines we must face..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:56 am
Oak gets a stern look on his face His jaw clenched tight. "How common is this practice? Because after our last trine fight im afraid of the toll it will have on you and our friends."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:10 pm
Keely heard some laughter and it caught her attention when she heard Sha laughing whole heartedly. She wandered away from Tassa following the laughing until she came to a lakeand there she saw Sha playing with some cubs in the water. It made her giggle and she decided to join in."Hiyas Sha!"she waved and ran over to the bank and leaned over"Can I play too?"she smiled a close eyed smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:25 pm
Tassa stepped out with a smile. It did look like fun... She gathered her cool armour and exterior, as she nodded gruffly. "Looks like you finally grabbed some pants. Thank God, I still wanted to eat you know." She hide her grin by turning around and going right back into serious mode. "Alright so let's head out to Zoria soon, we don't want to miss anything later."

She sat down on a nearby rock, and watched them, wishing for the blissful innocence of childhood to return to her again. She shook her head and looked up to the sun.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 pm
Sha looked up and saw Tassa sitting almost daydreaming. He got out of the water leaving Keely occupied with the cubs.HE sat down on the ground next to her."Whatcha thinkin' about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:30 pm
Tassa turned startled out of her thoughts. "My family..." She breathed a sigh of regret. "Wondering where they are." She shook her head. "Things just aren't the same anymore, I'm so used to shoving the world at arm's length, and now I can't anymore, cause my world's tumbling in."

Tassa stared back up at the sky, shielding her eyes from the light of the sun, "We should probably get going soon, I can't imagine what Zoria is going to say. I haven't seen her in months!"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:00 am
Sha leaned up against the same rock"Who's Zoria?"his eyes fixed on keely and the cubs who were having a good time.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games