Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

MameJenny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:35 pm
First, I would grab you from behind and stab your foot. Then I'd cut off all your fingers and put acid on the stumps. Then I'd tie you to a pole and force-feed you rat poison, then I'd wait 30 seconds for you to die. If you didn't, I'd beat you with a toxic spiked ball. If that didn't do it I'd slowly pour acid down your throat while pulling a chain around your neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:20 pm
MameJenny
First, I would grab you from behind and stab your foot. Then I'd cut off all your fingers and put acid on the stumps. Then I'd tie you to a pole and force-feed you rat poison, then I'd wait 30 seconds for you to die. If you didn't, I'd beat you with a toxic spiked ball. If that didn't do it I'd slowly pour acid down your throat while pulling a chain around your neck.

That's mean. D:

Oh, and skip me cause I didn't really do anything. =]  

Michael Menace

MameJenny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:37 am
xxzodiacxx
MameJenny

That's mean. D:

Oh, and skip me cause I didn't really do anything. =]

I was just having fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:30 pm
First I'd take out your little pixie with a little clap, not to hard so it die upon impact. Then I'd kick you little chickies, for an exception of the little one, my Chubby Chicky is hungry. Then I'd take your glasses and shove em into your right eye, then scoop it out, and shove it down your throat. As your gag reflex kicks in I'd take that little necklace and strangle ya' with it until the thing breaks, then jump out of the way and watch physics meet biology. Then I'd punch you on your nose, sideways of corse so your cartiledge will fall out. After that I'll smash you legs with my hamma' until those little sucka's fall off. Wait for a little while as you scream in fear and agony, then let my little puppies devour you, bottom up, sounds fun 'eh?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:11 pm
I would take out a piece of steak and coax the dragons around your body, thereby tying you up with your own weapons. I would then give the dragons raw steak and leave you there to die. (It's 11:11 at night. Forgive me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:28 pm
Guess what it's, 10:15!
After I come back from the dead, I'll take my scarf and wrap it around your entire body as it corrodes your skin in a quick and painful process, then kick you down on some sharp rocks petey set down. After that I step on your hips and pull your arm off then start beating you with it. After your arm flies away. Then I take your goggles and begin to beat your head with them. Then my chickies will munch away on your legs. Then I'll end it all by punching on your chest you my arm goes through then pull out you heart and shove it in your black eye.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Seaz The Day

Cosmic Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:41 pm
I would use mind control to set your chickies on you, then just before you cark it, tell them to back off and make you kill yourself by simply not breathing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:37 pm
Um... WHAT? Well I guess then I'd take those little ears of your and shove 'em up the bottom exit untill my hand couldn't get farther. Then I'd kick you off my arm, pulling your intestines out in the process. After that I'd take your ever so lovely intrails and shove them back in you through the other passage. Laughing at what Guro can do to a person, I'd start kicking you you in the area where the stomach qA with such force that your eye will fall out of it's socket then punch that evil thing back in. I'd tackle you down, get back up, and wonder how your still alive, but forget and kick you down the conviently placed stairs shut, the also conviently placed, cellar door and walk away hearing you faint cry through out the night.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

MameJenny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:03 pm
Well, first I would take that chainsaw of yours and use it to cut off all your limbs. Then I would suck up the blood *is a vampire* and would leave you on the most major highway I could find, and then I would throw rocks at your face until a truck hit you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:35 pm
Well I'd be pretty tired by now by resurecting myself and reattaching my limbs. First off I'd sneak behind you and grab your hair and start swinging you around with it, and occasionaly pounding you on the ground. After a while your hair will fall off and send you straight into a wall. As I pass the through the gaping whole I can't help to shout "OOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAH," in the deepest voice I can muster.
Striding towards you as you quiver in a puddle of your own bood/vomit/urine, I embark upon the discovery thats your freinds and family decided to throw you a surprise birthday party, sweet. I'd grab you by your eye sockets and chuck you in the air so you hit the fan blades sending you flipping around in a festive manner. I'd see your freinds trying to "defend your honor," ever so cute. All it takes to take them out is a movolot cocktail, sissies, oh look everyone else is running away, gods thier no fun. So back to you, oh gay, seems people liked alcohol here and your little friends lit you up before me, hope that helped.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

BrightBirdLu

Dapper Detective

2,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:02 pm
I would call up a cabugobillion demon babehz from the fiery pits of hell to devour your flesh and gnaw on your bones, the I will burn what is left of your bones in a demonic blaze and laugh maniacally as I stomp your ashes into the ground.

^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 pm
I would force you to drink a highly toxic drink, then I would grab you and beat you with a baseball bat twisted  

MameJenny

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:46 pm
Well ready for another round? First and foremost I'd have to start off by taking your ever so creepy smile and cut it off with a sharp branch. You know I've never seen how much plaque you've gotten so why not pull them out one by one, and shove them back in. After that useless, yet joyess begining I'd of course save a couple of teeth and place them in your pupils as I always do because, what are friend for? Looking at your now beautiful face why no a nose job, oh splendid no? A headbutt here headbutt there, place the remaining cartiledge in you stomach, not through you esophogus, no no, oh what a "smashing" good time we have.
Well you look completeley out of shape, I'd might as well stick your hand in a meat grinder,and watch as oodles of oodles of arm string come pouring out. Then I'd rip open your belly some more, and feed you in a much faster fashion, ain't I sweet. Now I'm getting tired of killing you, over, and over, and over, so I'd just pull off all eight of your ribs and give you a nice mohawk, but that thing in the middle, thats mine! Gasping for air as you lungs can easily be seen going in and out, in and out, in... and out... why might as well have a little fun, and I've heard necrophilia ain't so bad!
Random question, am I getting less creative each post?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:32 pm
(And no, you aren't getting less creative ^,^ )
First, I would put a knife in each of your eyes. Then I would tie you to a pole and use one of those knifes to slowly and painfully put it up your nose. Then, I would get out that chainsaw from earlier and cut you open. Then I would rip out your organs one by one, then wait a few seconds before I'd pull out your lungs and heart, to hear your awful screams. Then I would decide not to kill you so fast, and I wouuld stab you over and over again in the lungs. As you gasped for breath, I would cut apart your bloody body and feed it to my future gwee.  

MameJenny

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:53 pm
(By god your the only one I kill, kinda strange, Oh and nice revenge shot, better than your last post!)
After you think I'm dead, I'd jump off the post and bite you on the head, taking a good chunk of your skull. I'd take your little measly bat and give your leg a few good rounds until it gets blacker than Mike Tyson with frost bite. I'd drag you from your nose about a good 200 ft into my walk-in freezer. You unable to move I'd just lay you down on nice icy spot, and start to get in close. I'd slowly slide across your body just to see which place has the will have the best effect. After the detective stops looking for evidence I'd rip off your jaw and cut open your naval area and take a meat hook and, well, hang you up with it. I'd take your ever so delicate leg and rip it off sloooowly, as the pain causes you to give out a barley audible shriek, it sounds so great that every other scream was waking up the dogs in Australia. Then I'd beat you with the leg as your organs popped out of your body and froze over in a couplle of seconds.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games