Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
In My Room You'll Find... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you have there?
  NOTHING! *hides it behind back*
  Oh, it's just a pie... *ker-splat!*
  Attack, my flying monkeys! ATTACK!!!
View Results

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:24 pm
... my computer monitor displaying this LINK! >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:27 am

In my room you will find a my daughter's crib and a bunch of baby toys.

diaper genie

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:01 pm
clean clothes on the floor because iam to lazy to pick them up >.>

My bed,Camra,phone,computer,t.v.,...the normal stuff ><  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:38 pm
bed, entertanment stand with tv, stereo, 360, ps2, vcr and wii. desk laptop filing cabinet full of comics. folders and notebooks with my drawings. tools in the corner and under my bed. shoes a closet full of clothes. anime comic car and motorcycle related posters all over my room.  

starnes

Lack of Words

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:47 pm
In my room you will find a keyboard, mirror, desk, nightstand, bed, laptop, pictures, bulletin board, a paper umbrella hung from the ceiling (HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGERS!) And uhh.. some dream catchers, curtains, posters, calendars and all that fun stuff... >> No chair though... =.=  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:40 am
My bed... thats all you'd find.. Even if you looked around it, thats all you'd find. >_>  

blood filled cries

carmen_0x0

Shy Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:24 pm
a bed,a computer,drawing and dust >> "

it's all you need to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:57 am
hm...mostly typical girl stuff...books,mangas,pictures, drawings, busted ps2(360's downstairs) busted walkman w/ it's innards displayed to the world, tools, riding crop, busted horse bridel, random pieces of leather and a horseshoe, fishtank, empty mouse cage next to empty hamsster cage, terrium with spiders, lighters, random assorted bones found in my backyard, glitter lap, red sox and d-ray's pennets, baseball bat, lotsa lotsa clothing strewn everywhere, various assorted knick nacks from who the hell knows where, stuff my bf's given me, his sweater, various Halo books/posters, my flute, keyboard and guitar out of their cases laying across my mess of a bed with music either trying to be figured out or in the process of being written everywhere, various assorted sharp ointy things,and all of my art stuff.
0-0 waaaaait, some of thats not so normal is it?  

pyrofoxflame

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:24 pm
... a psychology paper... an economics paper... both with perfect scores

*collapses from exhaustion in anticipation of Holiday Break*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:18 am
I see a crappy lamp. Nonmatching furniture. stare Stuff animals...
A FREAKING CREEPY DOLL THAT IS FUGGING LOOKING AT ME EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!! Oh that was when I didnt clean my room. blaugh
Drawings. Paper. Trash on floor. Clothes on floor. Junk.

Oh yeah Im a Junk collector. ;-; phear me.

whee  

KankoSensei

Vashtastic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 pm
a mouse that i've been trying to capture for the last couple of days.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:38 pm
... my big-ish Holiday bonus!

*is no longer in debt... for now*  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:52 pm
... my GF in a santa hat... and not much else. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:01 pm
well my bf on my bed*better not mess it up or else*, bunch of cds and videogames*im a big videogame collector*,every game system/console Ever made*yesh big gamer chick here that could kick anyones butt in any game*,asus laptop*duh im typing on it*,tv,bunch of posters*coheed and cambria my fav*,a monkey,green everywhere*my room is painted green* green skull lamp,two sumo figures,pokemon/digimon/yugioh/magic cards,cranium,books books books,mangas,bunch of dvds,stereo,hamster,snake,tarantula,couch,bed*which is now messed up because of something i did with my bf earlier*,pens,paper,pencils,art paper,artwork of mine on the walls,clothes*most of them i design myself* two gian green pillows,one jack pillow,keyboard,drum set,accoustic guitar,condoms,used condoms *haha jk*, knunchucks,bow staff, katana,ninja stars,black karate belt*hell ya i know how to kill ppl i mean use self defence* swords,socks,undies,bikini,thong*haha jk*,sexy lengerei*dont know how to spell it* spell book,wand,dirty clothes, and my hand is tired soo ill tell u the rest some other day!! or just ask moi... hey im her bf and shes an awesome girl and she lied about the condoms they r used!!!! rofl *hey dont tell them that* haha that was my sexeh melon mate,yea trying to be funny*and no no condoms here* when he should be fixing my bed!!!  

NewoNightmare

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:09 pm
... my neighbor's puppy sleeping with my kitties. 3nodding  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games