Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:24 pm
"Well that is a bit pricey but here you can have this!!" she said as she held out a strange coin it was Fairy money it was in the shape of a butterfly and it was gold. "I hope this will work?" she said as she handed him four pieces of it, "That should be the right amount!!" she said to him excitedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:08 pm
Rie skimmed the jewels and spotted a silver cat and a sapphire cresent moon towards the back of it. "How much for this one?" She asked, pointing to it, excited.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:31 am
Gray took the coin and examined it's shape and color. Indeed it was the real thing, but he didn't know how good it would do with him, unless he was to convert the thing into regular gold piece. "Um...thank you?" He replied letting the fairy take the item.

When it was Rie's turn to chose an item, Gray made his plan quicken as it was in motion, the chant he had said before was a summoning spell to bring forth dark spirits shaped like men who were very skilled in the martial arts as well as sword fighting. They quickly made their way through the crowed with their swords at their sides. Gray could hear the screams of the people as they passed on through, up to where he was. Just after he said the price to Rie, "5000 gold pieces." the two spirits vanished from their leaders side, appearing just above the jewelry stand. Meanwhile the leader did a head attack on Rie.

Instantly Gray moved from behind the stand to Rie's side, blocking the spirits sword with his own, practically saving Rie from an instant death attack. He was hoping this would ensure him to travel along side the girl if he got rid of her enemy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:41 pm
Sebastian reappeared ontop of a building, watching the city. He saw Rie and the fairy, along with a jeweler from the looks of it fighting off enemies."Damnit, I can't fight this close to casting the seal"He said to himself. He disappeared again, reappearing closer to the fight but still out of sight.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:36 pm
Gray looked up at the two spirits above them and gave them a dirty look though within him he was smiling, baring teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:05 pm
Haruka saw that the two attackers and she got scared and shrunk down to her normal size and flew behind Rie. "Were under attack!!" she said as she saw the mercant fighting the two attackers . "Maybe we should help him?" Haruka said asshe returned to her human size.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:41 am
As Sebastian watched the fight, he grew a bit suspicious about the jeweler. Whoever it was seemed to be an expert fighter, but if that was the case why wasn't the person a sellsword. Fighters don't make a living by putting up their blades and polishing jewelry.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:10 pm
Gray chanted and caused the two spirits disapear, but the other took a slash at his chest causing him to push back. He knew it was just a scratch and just for effect. Gray dashed for the creature and vanquished it before him. "hmph...stupid thing took a hit at me..." he said touching his chest.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:55 pm
"Oh well I guess he doesn't need our help!!" she said with a smile. "So who were they?" Haruka asked the Jewler.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:58 pm
Rie looked at the man's chest. "I see. But don't worry, I can heal that quickly!" Cheered Rie and she sang a song. The wound closed up and the blood dissappeared. Rie smiled at the man. "OH! Um, thanks. I guess I wasn't watching to where the enemy came from and about the necklace, I don't have the money. So, if we're done here, let's go Haruka." Rie smiled at the man once more and turned to leave.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:43 pm
"Well I got what I wanted!!" she said as she put the neacklace that she bought on "Lets go look at somethng you want to get!" Haruka said as she looked over to Rie with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:09 pm
Gray lifted his brows an slumped his head forward. "That's it..a thank you and a healing...!?" He asked himself straightening up and glaring at her. "Oh missy this isn't the end..." He looked back at the jewels and took a few for the road just in case. "Wait, woman, you who just healed me!" Gray called out hoping the girl would stop. The second phase of the plan was about to begin. "Hey wait, those things dont just appear and then disapear after a quick defeat you know!?" He shouted catching up Rie. He pushed back his glasses as he held his sword an a few belongings up to his chest. "Those things are after you, but why? Why are you so important?" Gray asked acting somewhat like a common nerd who knew a trick or two with the sword.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:43 pm
Sebastian watched the crowd with slight interest, his eyes focused on Gray, Haruka, and Rie. He watched them closely to see if Gray would be added into their group, he wasn't sure he trusted the so called jeweler yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:43 pm
"Hm? I dunno why their after me, but we must be on our way." She said, not wanting to give out too much info.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:59 am
Gray stood there and blinked watching Rie for a second before rolling his eyes and wandering off. You're in for a treat...Gray thought to himself before looking away a bit sad but truly he was chanting for the summons to reappear. However not in any time soon, but until he got Rie a little further away from the crowd. "I can help you...I can protect you!" Gray said sound a little dorky but still in a cute handsome manner.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games