Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:09 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
i havent really thought about it...

"Eh. Don't worry about it. Whenever you decide to do whatever, it'll be what you actually want to do. Until then feel free to stay here." ^ ^
well, i dont actually live anywhere...

"Then you can stay here if you want. Its nice and roomy, plenty of food. Its absolutely perfect."
yeah, it is nice^^

"Yeah. It sure as heck is. Any ways, if your staying we should probably set you up with some type of bed besides the one you have. sleeping on the ground, even with a fur under you, isn't going to be good for you."
*Looks up at the sky* weel,i've slept in trees, on the ground, on rocks, in mud, i've dome it all *She sighs and looks down* i just go here and there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:13 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Then you can stay here if you want. Its nice and roomy, plenty of food. Its absolutely perfect."
yeah, it is nice^^

"Yeah. It sure as heck is. Any ways, if your staying we should probably set you up with some type of bed besides the one you have. sleeping on the ground, even with a fur under you, isn't going to be good for you."
*Looks up at the sky* well,i've slept in trees, on the ground, on rocks, in mud, i've done it all *She sighs and looks down* i just go here and there.

"Well, A human should have a proper bed. Or a cott. And you have neither. I'm fine, but we should set something up. So which would you prefer..We've got time to do a bed, a cott, or both."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:15 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

yeah, it is nice^^

*Looks up at the sky* well,i've slept in trees, on the ground, on rocks, in mud, i've done it all *She sighs and looks down* i just go here and there.

"Well, A human should have a proper bed. Or a cott. And you have neither. I'm fine, but we should set something up. So which would you prefer..We've got time to do a bed, a cott, or both."
i can endure,i'm a vampire so i heal quickly and sleep doesnt effect me too much  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
yeah, it is nice^^

i can endure,i'm a vampire so i heal quickly and sleep doesnt effect me too much

"Heal from what, It won't kill you, its just not right. Trust me get a bed or a cott."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:28 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
yeah, it is nice^^

"Heal from what, It won't kill you, its just not right. Trust me get a bed or a cott."
al im saying is just chiil you dont have to rush or anything.Beside, you need to rest after you...inhabitance?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:32 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

al im saying is just chiil you dont have to rush or anything.Beside, you need to rest after you...inhabitance?

"nah. I'll be fine. With what I've learned from past fsion bonds, its better to stay active for a a day or two. otherwise your coordination goes to hell."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"nah. I'll be fine. With what I've learned from past fsion bonds, its better to stay active for a a day or two. otherwise your coordination goes to hell."
ok, if you say so^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:46 pm
"I'll be fine really."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 pm
hookshot1
"I'll be fine really."
Good^^.Hey, lets go swimming^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:55 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
"I'll be fine really."

"Eh. No thankyou, I never much liked water."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:58 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
"I'll be fine really."

you sure?Its good excercise.Well, how about you come along so i will have somebody to talk to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
"I'll be fine really."

you sure?Its good excercise.Well, how about you come along so i will have somebody to talk to?

"I'll be in the woods nearby the stream. Just think and i'll hear you.
I can always keep you company.." ^ ^  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:03 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
"I'll be fine really."

. Well, c ya ^^.*kurai walks to the stream. When ariving she walks into the water. A shiver goes up her spine as she goes into the cold water*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
"I'll be fine really."

. Well, c ya ^^.*kurai walks to the stream. When ariving she walks into the water. A shiver goes up her spine as she goes into the cold water*

"abit chilly?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:07 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"abit chilly?"
yeah, but soooo good  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas