Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm

((don't worry I wont take away all the fun.))
Diana went back to her room. "Nerdio...do you know where Ringo is? she's not where she said she would sleep." Diana asked worridly.
Ringo giggled at how red Kevin's face was getting. She tickled his sides.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 pm

"No... worried?" Nerdio said a little sleepily.

Kevin barely resisted the urge to laugh when Ringo started tickling him.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

"No notreally, it's just she doesn't seem to listen very well latly..."Diana said sitting on the bed. "Maybe we should check on them though...just in case."
Ringo yawned sleepily and fell forward onto Kevin. "I'm slpeey, I'll teach you later..."Ringo saidmoving her hands to Kevin's shoulders.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:33 pm

"Ok." Nerdio said as he sat up.

"Uhh..." Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:38 pm

Diana got up and went to the stairs,quickly making her way up them.
Ringo groaned,"What?" she turned her head so she was looking up at Kevin. "What's wrong now?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Nerdio stood at the bottom of the stairs.

Kevin heard Diana's footsteps, "Y-your mom's coming, and your laying on top of me... this might not end well if you dont get off." he said quietly, definitely worried about what would happen.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:53 pm

"Maybe she just has to go to the bathroom?" Ringo said sitting up. She stretched her arms up in the air and arched her back with a yawn. "You worry too much you know, but if you are really that worried I'll get off you..."Ringo said.
Diana was outside Ringo's door, She had her ear pressed against the door so she could hear. Diana's face was bright red when she heard what ringo had said to Kevin. "What's going on in here" Diana said slamming up the door, "What the hell?!?!What are you two doing?" she screamed when she saw Ringo onto of Kevin. She looked to the stairs,"NERDIO! You might want to get up here!!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm

(great news, my mom FINALLY got the comic to me, and shall soon be submitted to DeviantArt)

Nerdio looked up and hurried up the stairs.

"Oh s**t..." Kevin muttered nervously.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:04 pm

"OHHH! You said a bad word!!!! Bad boy!" Ringo said laughing.
Diana made a face,"This is no time for jokes Ringo! What are you two doing?!" Diana said. Turing her attention to Kevin she spoke,"You know Ringo has a boyfriend right?" she asked placing face in one hand and her other hand on her hip.
"Mom, calm down,we were only joking, besides, Kevin has already met Ken."
Diana snapped her gaze bac to Ringo,"What about this is a joke?!?! I mean if you thought I would find it funny, you were way wrong!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:07 pm

(okay, nvm, she sent it to me as a pdf file, and I cant make it so its not on its side...)

Kevin didnt say anything.

Nerdio walked in and looked at Ringo and Kevin, "Oh god..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 pm

((you can't? what programs do you have? they should have a way to flip them, mine does, oh and about the file type, just change it when you save))
Ringo rolled her eyes and got up off of Kevin slowly, "What, like I said we were just joking around. I was just trying to mess with him is all." Ringo said sitting on her bed.
"Make him nervous? How by getting half undressed and acting like you were going to sleep with him?!?!" Diana asked furious.
"Pretty much actually..." Ringo said scratching behind her ear.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:17 pm

(MS Paint and Macromedia Fireworks are all i got for editing pictures, and they dont read pdf files)

Nerdio was thinking of something to say.

Kevin didnt say anything.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:21 pm

((oh, wow neither does paint shop pro...i never noticed that.))
Ringo stood up, Well if noone is going to say anything eles," She said walking up to her mom. "Then you two can leave us alone." she added pushing her mother out of the room and closing and locking the door.
Diana stood outside of Ringo's door staring at it. "What just happened...did she just kick us out?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:25 pm

(i just thought of another way to do it... full screen screenshots ftw! ill have the comic up in a while)

"Looks like it..." Nerdio said, still unsure of what to say.

"This isnt good... I hope they dont think of me as a bad person now..." Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:32 pm

"Ringo!" Diana said pounding on her door. "Let us in!" she turned the knob and shook the door. "Let us in now young lady!"
"Don't worry, I'm the only ne who should be in trouble..." Ringo started,"And NO I'm not letting you two in here! Why don't you just go back downstairs and go have fun sleeping together!" Ringo screamed turning on her radio maxing out the volume, this time putting in her 'Likin' Park-Minutes to Midnight' cd.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games