Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 pm
User ImageNicholas waved his hand at June. "It doesn't matter, if you want this room so bad then you can stay." He found it pointless already to complain about having the ladies over. Heck, he had no intention of murdering them over a bed.

As Nicholas was about to head for the balcony, he heard the door swing open. By the entrance stood a young woman with pale skin and a loose dress. She motioned towards his sofa and just sat there. "Yuu? What are you doing here? I thought you had your own-" His message was cut short when his eyes landed on Yuu's see-through clothing. Nicholas quickly looked away. "..your own room?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:51 pm
"I-i don't want to intru--" june turned to the door, the presence of the other interrupting her frantic defense
"....oh, hello! who are you?"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

After wandering for a while, Aven opened the first door she came to. Swinging it open, she immediately saw Yuu sitting on a small sofa. Aven felt her face get red as she slowly made her way over to the sofa to sit next to Yuu, sitting closer than she would normally be comfortable with.

She whispered to Yuu, "I'm sorry I left you earlier..." as she nuzzled against Yuus neck, her lips now hovering dangerously close to her skin. Aven could feel her face burning, oblivious to anyone or anything else that might be in the room. Hesitating slightly, Aven playfully nibbled at Yuus neck and giggled like mad.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm
User ImageNicholas could not believe what was unfolding right infront of his face. And he thought having 2 half naked women sleep in his room for the night was bad enough. His attention was locked at Yuu and Aven for a while, distracted by this unusual sense of romance between the two girls in his sofa.

Shaking his head, Nicholas cleared his throat and motioned away from the ladies and into the balcony. "Excuse me then." Of all the places to do it.. It just had to be my room.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm
June stared blankly at the two, her face turning redder as she watched them.
"er...uhm....c-could you two.....ack." She backed up and followed Nicholas out onto the balcony
"I-i think I should leave..." She spoke quietly, her face still bright red from the other two.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 am
User Image
Akane sharply stand up from the sofa, and looking down. The atmosphere between Akane and Aven was getting a little too high. Akane opened her eyes now, looking at Nicholas. "Something wrong with me getting into your room? Maybe I wanted to meet you." Akane was blushing, not at her words, at her look.

Maybe Aven was getting used to her loose look, but a boy could never be. Akane put up the string of her top up to her shoulder, but it wasn't staying, it was falling.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:24 am
User ImageNicholas faced June then returned his gaze towards the horizon. "Leaving isn't a bad idea. I rather not see what happens next when those two loose their clothing." He could easily jump off the balcony after all.

A moment later, the sight Nicholas was trying not to loook at just stood up right infront of him. Yuu's dress was being stubborn, slowly inching its way to fall off her shoulders. "Uh.. Yuu? Could you wear something else? And why would you want to meet me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:13 am
User Image
Akane bited her nail and said "Sheesh," She could dream only to tell that she is Akane. "I have no other clothes, it's rather annoying me too." Akane breathed in herself and was about to say that she is Akane and... "Oh dear Nicholas, it's been second you met me. It feel like second time, but actually. Tch, Im..." Akane could not just say so she walked off to the bathroom. She locked the door and stayed there. She could see her old clothes, there, that would be up to fit her. So she changed in them.

Seriously Nicholas! I like you!

Akane with three sighing, sat on the floor in the bathroom, curled up like a ball. She was thinking...a lot...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 am
User ImageWell that was.. strange. Nicholas thought as he watched Yuu leave the conversation and head for the bathroom. Letting out a sigh, he returned his gaze towards the vast open space outside his balcony. Why is it so hard to understand women?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Amentet followed behind the second female into the young Sir's room. How strange was it to see it littered with so many females at once. Then she got a wonderfully awful idea. Before either females could bink, she'd crawled onto their shoulders and bitten then upon the neck, her silver tail the only sign that she'd been there.

When her work was down, the dragin floated high above the room with such delight at her own trickery, she made a display of her glee by soaring up then looping back down. Now that Yuu, Aven, and June were turned; she couldn't wait to see what became of the young Sir. "Perhaps you should start running." She whispered in his ear, as her tiny body came to rest acroos his shoulders, her eyes sparkled with such mischief as if this would only be the beginning.

And oh how she felt so much better, as if the more she bite the more peaceful she became. Later she would reflect on her actions, but for now she was far to happy to feel anything but joy. Swaying her tail back and forth, she zoned in on the other remaining guest. She would have to see to it they were taken care of as well. After all, itsn't that would good hostess were for?

IIAmentetII

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
Akane felt a bit on her neck. Something got through her whole body. She walked out of bathroom and watched Nicholas. She walked more closer to him, already pressing over to him. She put her hand on his chest and said "I was being shy too long. Why won't you just give up?" Akane now licked his cheek, not even blushing once. The bite was taking affect.

What's this? I can't move my body. It's like it's moving it's self... Sheesh, Amentet...That dragin.

But in her body, she could do nothing but smile, and charm Nicholas. Good thing she changed her clothes before she got bitten.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 am
User Image

As Yuu stood up, Aven fell sideways on the sofa, making a soft thud. Her head was throbbing and her face was flushed. Not knowing what to do now, she curled up on the couch and closed her eyes. Maybe some rest would help.

Just as she was about to drift off, she heard the bathroom door open, Yuu walked out and headed out to the balcony, Aven watched as Yuu got closer to Nicholas, she started to giggle when Yuu licked his cheek.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:25 pm
User ImageNicholas' head tilted a bit as he saw something in the corner of his eye. It was too fast to tell for sure, but he had an idea he could not accept. Did Amentet just.. A moment later, he felt the tiny body of the female dragon rest upon his shoulder. "Oh, hey there Amentet. Haven't seen you in a while. By the way, did you just..?" His message was cut short when he heard the dragon's warning. Run?

As Nicholas' gaze motioned towards the 3 females in his room, he could not help but notice the strange look they were giving him. It felt as if June, Yuu and Aven wanted to eat him alive. "Amentet, what did you do?" A second later, he felt the soft wet tongue slide ever so slowly on his cheek. Yuu was now pushing up against his body, aggressively taking control. "Amentet, what trickery is this?" Nicholas stepped backward, cornered like a rat in his own balcony. He eyed his scythe which was resting on the opposite side of his room. Then again, he had no intention of hurting the ladies, unless they do try to eat him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm
June gasped sharply at the p***k at her neck, snapping her hand up only to be able to graze the tail of whatever bit her.
"Wh-what the he--" She immediately felt a warm rush resonate through her body, her heart thumping faster as she looked back at Nick. She bit her lip, only to release it when she saw the other girl come up toward the object of her affection. A barely audible growl resonated from the back of her throat, and she stepped forward to yank the female from him, her nails digging into flesh

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Aven made her way slowly over to where the three where on the balcony. As she approached she heard June growl and saw her nails digging into Yuus skin. She placed her hands on Junes shoulders and said quietly, "Now now, no need to draw blood...yet. There's plenty of Nicholas to go around." finishing with a devilish grin and a slight giggle.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games