Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 pm
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
~Lovely comes in slowly and starts sparring by herself she starts to punch and kick using her powers and strength wishing there was some other way to not have to see but keeping busy usualy works~

Shun walks around then sees Lovely and smiles as he waves, "Lovely!!"

~Spins in a fighting position sees shun and stands straight~ Sorry ~Smiles~ Hello Shun ~some strands of hair are out of her pony tail and in her face and she puts them behind her ears wiping her face of sweat~

"Hey." Shun said as he went up to her and smiled. "Nice form, your stance could use a little work but it was good." He said.

~laughs~ could use a little work my a** im not trying imjust keepin my mind off of...things is all

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound mean." Shun stated as he bowed h=in apology.

~Blushes~ d-dont worry about it, its tottaly ok  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely

~Spins in a fighting position sees shun and stands straight~ Sorry ~Smiles~ Hello Shun ~some strands of hair are out of her pony tail and in her face and she puts them behind her ears wiping her face of sweat~

"Hey." Shun said as he went up to her and smiled. "Nice form, your stance could use a little work but it was good." He said.

~laughs~ could use a little work my a** im not trying imjust keepin my mind off of...things is all

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound mean." Shun stated as he bowed h=in apology.

~Blushes~ d-dont worry about it, its tottaly ok

"Okay. Want to spare with me?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm
I-i might hurt you and i just met you and i.... n-nevermind i might hurt you... ~looks sheepish~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm
"Its okay. I don't mind if you hurt me." Shun stated as he smiled softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 pm
blessedheart

~Shrugs and trips him then sits on his chest~ You sure you wanna fight me? ~smiles down at him~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart

~Shrugs and trips him then sits on his chest~ You sure you wanna fight me? ~smiles down at him~

Shun flips her over so that she is on her back and looms over her as he grinned, "Yep."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:43 pm
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart

Shun flips her over so that she is on her back and looms over her as he grinned, "Yep."

~hits him in his ches so that he falls off then stands and and crouches in a fighting position her hands and eyes glowing read for a fight~ If you have powers i suggest you use them so i dont kill you ~Smiles sweetly~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:45 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart

~hits him in his ches so that he falls off then stands and and crouches in a fighting position her hands and eyes glowing read for a fight~ If you have powers i suggest you use them so i dont kill you ~Smiles sweetly~

Shun looked at her as he smiled and got into position. "Bring it."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 pm
~Smiles kicks the ground making it shake and dissapears reappearing behing him hitting him in his neck then dissapering and sounding in his head~ Catch me if you can  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Shun shook his head from the pain and grinned as he nodded then stood in place and closed his eyes, listening out for her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:55 pm
blessedheart
Shun shook his head from the pain and grinned as he nodded then stood in place and closed his eyes, listening out for her.

~Smiles and shows up in front of him not making a sound and jabbing him in the throat and then smiles~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart

~Smiles and shows up in front of him not making a sound and jabbing him in the throat and then smiles~

Shun gasped but then turned to water as he sloshed on the ground. The real Shun then grinned as he reappeared behind her and kicked her on the shoulder.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart

Shun gasped but then turned to water as he sloshed on the ground. The real Shun then grinned as he reappeared behind her and kicked her on the shoulder.

~Gasped but turned in time and punched him in the face then laughed~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:07 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart

Shun winces but then grabs her wrist and flips her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart
RaWr-i-lovely
blessedheart

Shun winces but then grabs her wrist and flips her.

~Lands on her feet and flips him over putting her foot on his throat and holding his arm in submission a painfull submission pulling on his arm and standing on his throat~  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games