Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:26 pm

User Image
Misha was still in shock but the moment Dante's lips touched hers, her ears perked and she threw her arms around him. "Oh god, I could have killed you." Tears began to stream down her face. She saw the argument happening over his shoulder. "Do you think they would notice if we left," she murmured into his neck. "I just want to be away from here, with you.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Robert snarled. "Die you stupid b*****d," he told Brago. "I should tear you to shreds and burn the pieces. And I'll keep your head alive and burn it last so that I can watch you suffer." He pulled one hand back and then punched Brago in the stomach so hard that it sent him flying down the hall. He turned to Nike and he seemed to slowly regain control. "Sorry," he said. "I lost control. And now you've seen what happens when I black out. That power was unstable. If I had lost control completely, I could have ignited the entire city and killed us all."

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:30 pm

User Image
When Robert hit Brago, Hana shifted in to her demon form. She jumped and bit robert at the base of his neck, hard.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Brago appeared behind Hana. He grabbed her hand. "Its not worth it. He is a rookie"

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Well, death is always easily cheated." Dante chuckled, holding her tightly. "And I really doubt they would notice." He then picked Misha up and looked about, "Know the way out of here?" He asked.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Robert's vision went black when Hana attacked him. But it was more than that. Everything went black. His full power broke free. He snarled. His aura was unbelievably powerful. His eyes were black and feral. The Earth rumbled. "Don't push your luck," he said, but it came out as more of a feral growl.

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:42 pm

User Image
Misha was surprised when he picked her up. She pointed down a hallway on the right. "Your wound. This has to hurt," she said concerned.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:45 pm

User Image
Hana got flung into a wall by Roberts aura. She was mad now and ignoring the pain. She released her own aura, matching Roberts. Hana went at him again, weilding her throwing knives laced with lightning. She thew them at him.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:50 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Oh, it does, but it's nothing compared to what's going to happen to us if we don't get outta here." Dante said glancing over his shoulder at the others before he jogged in the direction she had pointed.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Robert snarled and his swords were suddenly drawn and deflecting the knives. They were covered in white flame. He sped up and slashed at her.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Brago sighed. Hes such a rookie" Hana, stop now!" Brago said grabbing her again.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:55 pm

User Image
"Let me go! I'm going to kill him!" Hana yelled her aura grew stronger. "Illúzió készült igazi: Súlyosságát!" Her aura filled the room and then slammed down, increasing the gravity 10-fold. A burn spread from her right hand to her elbow and the restraint glowed for a second.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:59 pm

User Image
It only took a few moments before, they exited the building. The cold air hit her skin and she shivered. "You should put me down. I, I think i can walk." She slid from his arms, careful not to cause more pain and making sure she was still touching him. She clutched his jacket to her, her tail circling his waist. "Now what. I don't think you came in a car, if you were with Nike."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Brago fell to the floor from the gravity. " Damn it"

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Ribert snarled and managed to stand strong, even with the increased gravity. He was more like an animal than anything else when he lost control. He rushed towards Hana again and slashed like a madman as fire began to spread around the building.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games