Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 pm
Okay guys, a bit of an announcement. I've been thinking, with some conference with Zetao (yes, this is a conspiracy). Invisibility seems a bit too powered down, especially since sensories can pick them up, essentially screwing with the point of their powers. So there will be three new 'powers' associated with invisibility

At rank four, invisibility begins to become like intangibility, so shadows, fire, water, anything not solid will not touch you.

At rank five, normal people and solids can't touch you. Walking through walls, anyone? biggrin

At rank 6 sensories cannot sense them, and only the best of telepaths can reach into their minds

Also, though this might not matter, since we don't really have any water, but meh: Water may now use ice

And high levels of flight, starting at 4, may confer their powers to others for a short time. The giving of power works kind of like a debit card- once it wears out, it wears out. Thin fairy dust in Peter Pan?

These three changes are what's gained from the books from Graymoore. Once again, if anyone has any changes they want for their powers, feel free to throw out suggestions.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:16 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked down at her own phone as it beeped. It was a weather update. And it was not good.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked over to the window as a gust of wind made that howling noise.
"So" he said, "anyone up for breakfast?" he proposed dreaming fondly of a mountain of steaming hot syrup drenched french toast.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

Ms. Powers was busy clicking away a reservation for 35 students on a greyhound bus for the next morning when her phone rang. It was the busing company. She'd been in contact with them all morning and was on speaking terms with equally as frantic bus employees. The bad news was. Tomorrows bus load had to leave now, if they wanted to leave at all. More snow was coming.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:57 pm
Light flurries began again outside, the kind that could last for days without stopping. Right now you could barely tell it was snowing, but soon the flakes would grow and begin to pile onto the already fallen snow.

"Sure, once we're dressed," Jordan said, adding a little bit of stress onto the last bit of the sentence to make it a point-out-the obvious joke.

Telemachus opened the door to the student council room. Light poured out into the dim hallway behind him as all the lights had been turned on and the room was full of people. In one corner there was a large stack of presents, all with tags on them. There were people hurriedly picking up as many as they could from a piles labeled with the dorm names and jumping out the window to deliver them to students leaving to catch the last buses.

He took of his coat and hung it on the rack, but flung his scarf on his desk chair as he got to it. He had been gathering information from everyone's thoughts before he got there, and he continued to monitor them all as he began writing out organization sheets. Bring me something? When he was met with a stubborn 'get it yourself' that wasn't exactly ill-natured, he pointed out that there was a pile of presents that needed delivery, so she'd have to come anyways.

Jordan sighed. Alright, I'll get you your favorite. But she couldn't help but smile a little at the burst of happiness that came through from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Alright alright we'll meet you there then." Avery said gesturing at the door for Whit. Her jacket was getting warm anyway.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit took his cue and swung open the door gallantly, sweeping bow included. He saluted as he backed out and shut it quietly. Whistling he hooked his hands in his coat pocket after tucking his cap more firmly over his eyes.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 pm
The door lock clicked shut. "Time to get dressed, I guess," Jordan said, floating out of bed and looking at Maria upside-down from the air. Something about saying 'dressed' and 'guess' together seemed funny. Or odd, or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige blinked a few times before he struggled to get out of the pile of snow. "Totally cheating!" he shouted as he continued to have issues getting out. He finallymade his way out of the massive pile of snow, although he did trip and fall. "Yea yea... we're comin'," he grunted, standing up and brushing himself off. "Just you wait," he said, pointing at Spencer. "I'll get my revengeance one day."

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:27 pm
(revengeance? I love Shige sometimes.)

User Image

Avery pushed open the door to outside and caused a pattern in the snow that had piled up on the ground in front of it. She stepped into the little arc path and handed the door to Whit who was following her out.
"We should go see Ms. Powers after breakfast, she'll probably need help."

Whit thought the guy in charge of the desk should get on his shoveling as he too noted all the snow on the stairs and stoop. "Yeah" he said in response to Avery tucking his hands in his pockets. It seemed like the snow was starting to get thicker. It seemed almost too dark for morning.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:47 pm
((my gad page jump >.< gatta go back and read it all i hate when i can only geton for an hour on week days >.< oh well it's the week END now smile ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 pm
"Christopher stopped burning a path. "Whew! I'm beat. I can't do anymore until I get some food" he said.

"Here" Spencer said and stepped in, pretending to ignore Michishige's threats. He stood there and spread his arms apart. The rest of the snow along the intended pathway parted to the sides and left them with an open path the the cafeteria. "Whew! I don't know how Moses did it. That took a lot out of me" Spencer panted. He and Christopher then headed down the path to where they could get some food.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 pm

User Image

Avery hit a patch of slippery sidewalk, it seemed as if a fire student had cleared away most of the snow. Only small patches of ice water from the sides had seeped over onto the pathway freezing. She made her way to the doorway and suddenly got the impression the path had been a joint effort from people she knew.
Boys, how typical.
Hopping up the steps to the school she thought Whit was being uncharacteristically quiet.

Whit was being quiet. He liked snow. Plus he was hungry and wanted his french toast. he suddenly had the paranoid fear of something interfering with breakfast. Like the roof collapsing, or the power running out.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Hey, wait up guys!" Michishige called as he caught up with the two other boys.

{ Writer's block. :/ }

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 pm
(lol, well..I think somehow Whit and Avery beat you two to the caf..as they're on the stairs. XD )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:04 pm
Treya sat up when she felt snow being pushed towards her feet looking she saw people standing a few feet from her, she didn't notice she was still covered in snow from making a snow angel "can you guys please be carefull where you're pushing the snow, there are people in it you know". she shut and clenched her jaw shut once she had said it 'great why dont i draw even more attention to myself' she grumbled in her mind  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:36 pm
|| beeeeh... I can't think of anything x.x ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Hrm?" Michishige turned around. I coulda swore I heard a voice... he mused. Oh no! I'm not going crazy again, am I? I hope not. No... I can't be. Oh yea! I can use my sensory skittles! Using his sensory abilities, he found Treya with much ease. "Oh! It's you again!" he said cheerily as he skip-walked over to her. "Hi there! You're Treya, right?" Michishige asked her. "Ya remember me?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games