Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:13 pm
*raises an eyebrow as Miro skips away* She's a little odd... and I think she likes sweets about as much as Tes and Draa do.

*slowly unbuttons her coat just to have something to do with her hands* I'm not sure either... I don't go over there that often anymore. *looks down at her coat, ears drooping a little bit*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 pm
"Wah..."

Daniel stumbled back off the desk as Miro also appeared suddenly. He sighed when he saw it just Miro. For a moment, the briefest of seconds, he thought she might have been someone else. He had to remind himself that man people that he had heard of in these parts were capable of paranormal transportation and relocation. And just like that, she was skipping away.

"Whew. Hey Miro. Uh, bye Miro."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 pm
Jessi nodded in agreement with Kits as she watched Miro walk off. "Yes she is... and she's an elf like Tes and Draa, too. Do you think they're related?"

She looked back at Kits as she continued with what she had to say and noticed her ears droop slightly. "Kits, what's wrong? Why don't you go over to Amy's anymore?"

She sighed softly and looked at Daniel briefly with trepidation.

"Please don't tell me you guys have been fighting for awhile and Sunday night was just a culmination of that all."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:24 pm
No, they're not. Tes, Draa, and Ryzan are dark elves. Miro is a high elf or something like that. If they're related, it's very distant.

Ah... no... not really fighting... *looks down uncomfortably* It's just strange to be there when she and Karrie are both there.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm
Jessi looked a little surprised at the part about Miro. "A high elf, really? Huh... That's pretty cool. I'd like to ask her about that sometime..."

When Kits said it was odd to go over there when Amy and Karrie were at home, she looked really confused. She got an idea, then, and turned to Daniel, lightly placed a hand on his arm, and spoke quietly.

"Daniel, would you mind maybe making sure Miro is doing okay in there? I know she wanted pie."

She laughed softly. "Maybe you can make sure she gets some pie and cake. Maybe high elves can have both."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm
Daniel stepped off to one side, a pace or two away from Jessi and Kits. He unzipped his heavy coat, and became very intent on arranging his vest underneath. Occasionally he would glance back over at the two women. When Jessi mentioned maybe checking on Miro, he nodded with a curt smile.

"I'll, uh, just go and check then. Yeah."

And so he grabbed his hat and gloves, and wandered into the lounge after Miro.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:34 pm
Jessi smiled as she watched Daniel walk into the lounge, maybe a little longer than necessary. It was so nice of him to go into the lounge like that to give Kits and Jessi some privacy and not get upset or anything.

She turned back to Kits and then patted the chair beside her. "So why is it awkward for you to go over to Amy's when Karrie is there, if you don't mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 pm
{{Ack! Miro is offline. I just sent Daniel off to go talk and she's not there. sad Hey... FS, if you want, Daniel and Tommy could talk for a little bit! biggrin I'll post as Tommy if you want to do that. smile }}  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 pm
*stays standing, unconsciously pulling her coat tighter around her and flicking her tail back and forth* Ah... it just is... *looks off to the side*

((He could mod Miro into eating some cake too. I'm sure she won't mind, since that's what she went in there for. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 pm
{{ S'okay. I'll busy myself with some AS drafting while you and Kits have a scene. 3nodding }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:45 pm
{{lol! He could. That's be entertaining. wink Oh!! But you're going to work on the draft, FS?? Yay!! My vote is for that, as if that matters. wink LOL!!}}

Jessi still looked really confused. "But why? Does Amy make you uncomfortable or something? Before Sunday, you two seemed to get along great and then..."

Her eyes widened and she gasped. She remembered how Karrie had stuck around her the entire night instead of going after his own girlfriend. Oh no... No, please don't tell her the gossip mongers at AS were right on this!

"Kits... It's not really any of my business, but are you and Karrie... I mean, are you two together now? Is Amy moving out and that's why it's weird for you? Was that the real reason for the fight?"

Jessi's head was spinning, and apparently her intuition was quite off today.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 pm
No, it's not Amy... it's seeing the two of them together. *looks at Jessi, her eyes wide and a slight blush on her cheeks* No, Karrie and I aren't back together...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:53 pm
Jessi's eyes widened even further, if that was possible. "Oh... OH! Oh you mean that... that's why you aren't comfortable over there. You like him! That makes sense since you two are such good friends."

She made sure to keep her voice quiet so that no one overheard them, though keeping her voice quiet right now was a Herculean effort. "But wait, you said back together? You guys were together before? That makes even more sense now!"

She frowned slightly at Kits and her face took on a look of sympathy. "Oh Kits... I'm so sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 pm
*cheeks reddening further, just looks down again, pretending to be very interested in a button that was coming loose on her coat*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm
Jessi obviously noticed Kits' discomfort, so she decided to change the subject. "You know... Daniel and I were planning on taking Amy on a trip this weekend. Would you like to go with us?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games