Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Shizuka perked up a fair bit in reaction to Jay's words, quite pleased that so much information had been received on the glass wolves. "We've heard rumors that they were quite fragile, so having it confirmed like this is good for us. Unfortunately that possibility of higher intelligence and control blends well with Soraru-san's report. They rely on numbers for ambushes or material hunting, however use a much larger threat on outright assaults on residential areas. A mountain stalker provides great tools through its hooves and horns, so I'd imagine they took what they needed and left the rest. Though...knowing how they fight and that they can stage these situations is a great help. The both of you did great." Then came the requests from both him and the shinobi she helped out awhile ago to leave the village and go to Takumi.

"You both have good reasoning to go so I have no problems approving this, but with the current situation with the glass wolves I have to ask that you hurry. Considering that Jeon and Jay are Chuunin, I'll okay the trip as long as the three of you travel together. Just for the sake of safety. These beasts having a high level of intelligence makes me wonder if they already set a trap in the event of our Shinobi leaving to Takumi is all, since it's a common place to stop for us."

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Seeing as she only caught the end of the conversation about these so-called glass wolves that the higher ups seemed to be interested in, she wasn't entirely aware of the danger. Still, she would be mindful of the potential threat and stay on guard during the journey. "Yes ma'am. We will return as quickly as possible." She bowed her head for a moment then looked to the twins. "Let's meet at the gates." She nodded to her senior officers then turned and walked back out of the building. 'Glass wolves, huh? There certainly are some strange creatures in the world.' At the very least she could keep in mind the information shared about them being fragile, intelligent, and that they capitalized on their packs' numbers. Also, having two chuunin who were experienced with fighting them made the matter more assuring.

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 325 || 325】○【STAMINA: 115 || 115
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Tenshuyami

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 am
              User ImageUser Image
                                                              CHAKRA:: / x STAMINA:: / x AC: x RYO::
                                                              ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡

Elizabeth followed the beaten paths of the village as she wound her way through with the turtle anbu. She looked like she was walking with purpose as she moved through the waiting areas of the office. She saw through the open doorway and approached the main office, moving through the threshold. As she crossed the threshold her hair shofted to a loghter brown, then a blonde and finally settled back on the deep brown it had been, as if seeking to find it's place around her person. The only thing that was out of the ordinary for her was she waited to be addressed before speaking.

◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡
                                                              - SPEED RELEASE - - PUP / MED - - Counteroperative - - Gimangakure -

PASSIVES::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:17 am
User Image User Image
__ A tall man pushed through the front doors of the Raikage's office with upright posture and a stern visage. His walk was more akin to a march than a gentle stride. He had jet black hair,pale white expressionless eyes, and dark clothes. A black cape billowed behind him during his authoritative march towards the front desk. All in the office could rest their eyes upon him and know who this man was in an instant. He was a bloodhound, a stalwart presence, a man of such dignity and authority that he stilled the air around him, this man belonged to the police. When he approached the front desk his front uncurled to speak. "I'm Kenshin Kosei and I'm here for my headband." His deep voice was muttered lowly and yet paradoxically still thundering and commanding. The receptionist then informed him of the Raikage's absence and he nodded as she wrote his name down and dispensed the headband. It was a relatively simple process, but Kenshin could not help but appreciate the orderly nature of her desk and her penmanship. He took the headband in his hands and tore the cloth from it before sticking onto his left breast in the appearance of a badge. Kenshin bowed his head before taking his leave, it was time for his training to begin.

Enter and Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D】○【CHAKRA: 260 || 260】○【STAMINA: 240 || 240
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:18 pm
AandOE

Azeiel The Risen

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

It took forever, but the boy eventually made it to his long awaited destination. His paper concealment was perfect.
Now he had to find a place to put the scroll in like the President had requested. The boy still had no clue what was in it. For all he knew it could've been a bomb thrown at his feet that didn't explode. The President didn't have the most enthusiastic air around him when speaking to Toya. I'm going to test fortune and destiny. See what it has in store for me. Toya thought while moving towards the Raikage's office. Inside the large glass dome the boy would be greeted by a water fountain, several statues and a spiraling stair case. His destination was most definitely all the way up. With haste he made his way up. The doors would not require knocking nor unlocking. He just slipped right under. The Raikage was apparently not available. Turning himself back to normal the boy would quickly remove the item that the President had given him and place it on the Raikage's desk. What happened next...Only luck would say. Either way the grin on Toya's face could not conceal how THRILLED he was.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Items Currently in possession:
-15 shuriken
-Poison Mushroom Samples
-oh and the thing horace give him

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:33 pm
User Image

------------------------------A K A O N IxxxU Z I M A K I
              ------[☁]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[☁]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[☁]

------{ C h a k r a : : 435 } { S t a m i n a : : 145 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

After that little debacle of some random guy moving into the office before she arrived, Akaoni had secured all the required paperwork that would be needed to collect her genin headband. With some help from her mother and piling up all of those details and records of her academy days, the female was ready to make the journey up to the Raikage's office. Her feet hit each step with a great fervor. Her hands were shaking just of how long she has been waiting for this day. "I can't believe the day's actually here." The orange haired future genin thought to herself, puling some long strands of hair from her head as they fell back behind her back. "I have to make a good first impression for the Raikage. Maybe I can help more people out of it." Silently walking up the stairs, Akaoni would notice that she had arrived at the office after another person. A masculine voice range out inside of the office of the Raikage. His tone sounded as if it commanded respectably without any prior knowledge of what the person did. Taking a moment to compose herself on the outside of the office, the female opened the door and stepped inside. After closing the door behind her, she brought both hands together and walked forward towards the desk. Several steps later, Akaoni came to a rest beside the black haired male with a kind smile plastered onto her face. Her eyes wandered towards his stoic expression and offering him a friendly nod. "Hopefully we can work alongside one another in the future. He seems like a skilled individual." Her lips never moving as a part of her vow, Akaoni faced forward, eagerly awaiting the headband.

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:00 pm
malavaes

Azeiel The Risen

Sitting neatly on the desk, the cylinder then rattled from side to side, tipping over on to its rounded length with a hollow plop. Rolling, rolling, rolling, it fell off the edge, hitting the floor with a loud metallic bang, before continuing to move randomly throughout the room. As if in searching, it skooched about, occasionally hitting bumps, rolling back, and then finally the cylinder hit a crack in the wall. A bump, another bump, and finally squeezing its way into the hole, it plummeted to the dark depths within the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:14 pm
AandOE

Azeiel The Risen

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Toya watched the thing he had so carefully delivered scutter around quite anticlimactically. Suddenly he realized others were in the room with him. "Oh nooooooo! I'm gonna be in so much trouble!" The boy exclaimed in his innocent Atsuma voice. "I was told to give that to the Raikage himself and now it's gone!" Without skipping a beat the boy would quickly exit the room closing the door behind him. He'd turn his body into paper once again and descend the spiral stairs quickly exiting the building. [[exit]]

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Items Currently in possession:
-15 shuriken
-Poison Mushroom Samples
-oh and the thing horace give him

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:15 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                              CHAKRA:: / x STAMINA:: / x AC: x RYO::
                                                              ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡

Liz chuckled lightly. It would seem she could still garner attention away from herself after all. The poor frantic genin ha dnt glanced at her. She turned and followed him out, the anbu in toe as she looked for the Raikage.

◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡
                                                              - SPEED RELEASE - - PUP / MED - - Counteroperative - - Gimangakure -

PASSIVES::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:38 pm
Azeiel The Risen

User ImageUser Image

Freshly recovered, and smellnig less like sweat and more like ambition, the twins bounded from roof top to roof top, side by side as always, each with half of their small arsenal either on their back, hips, or tired to their leg. What they were ready for was up in the air, quite like they were as they made the final leap to the office where Shizuka's window was. They caught themselves on the wall on either side, and seeing as how it was hot as hell, the duo would slip in loudly , rolling along the ground, and standing on eitherside of the secretary. "Yo!" Jay offered as they smiled at her. "We were told to tell you we were going to be in the next joining."

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
        Current Chakra 435 / 435xxxxxCurrent Stamina 515 / 515xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]
        Descriptive Ranks Supreme+1 Strength Increase, Heavy Speed Increase, Supreme Reflex Increase
        Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxx: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:

Quotes

___youwillknownihilism

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Marathon 300
      PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:57 am
      Tenshuyami

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM i c h i oxxT s u k a i

Stamina: 300/300    Chakra: 220/220
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          AC: 0    Ryo: 0

For Michio, today was one of those days he'd likely never forget. Today meant a triumph over mediocrity. His days in the academy were finally over, and that meant starting anew as his own entity. As he took those first steps through the door of the Raikage's building, his body was in the present; his mind, dwelling far into the past. Of his days in the Academy, where street smarts didn't exactly equate to the sort of direct combat advantage those young, trained shinobi-to-be had greatly benefited from. The lack of parental figures had done a number on his mentality in those early years. To be honest...it was quite a wake-up call when your entire class was a solid four to five years younger. Those feelings of anxiety and inferiority were still clear as day to the fresh Genin, and for as hard as he tried to push them away, they still had a voice in his ears. They still made his head feel like it was sinking into the bottom of a lake.

It was true that he'd done a great deal to increase his own skill in that time; a shinobi without parents to guide them and without a bloodline...the only way to grow in that instance was with solid, unrequited, dedicated work. And so he labored. Day in and day out, often times missing sleep, he ground himself into dust and rebuilt himself into something worthy of rivaling those gifted classmates of his. But even then, the voices remained, those nagging, prodding roommates in his ear always seemed to revel in reminding him of those failures. What it if becomes that way again? What if they pass you up without even trying? Remember, they're the ones with the natural talent and excellence; passing you up won't even be a challenge for them once they get into real missions. You're never going to stop working, you can never relax. They'll beat you out the second you do. Are you ready for a life of constant work? I don't think you are. I don't think you're worth it.

Day in. Day out. The only thing that seemed to drown out these voices was the constant, endless work of which they spoke, which they seemed to worship. Indeed, it was a great work to keep those negative emotions under lock and key, but it was something that needed to be done nonetheless. Not only for his mental state, for his advancement as well. As such, his brain was still a melting pot of opinions as he pushed open the doors to the office. Frankly, he'd only ever been in this building once before as a child. His parents had been decently high-ranking members of the village, and as such, their time in the office sometimes eclipsed their time at home. Only once had he been unfortunate enough to come along on the trip. What he'd learned that day was truly a wake-up call. At that point, he learned the disparity that existed between those with Kekkei Genkai and those without. To be truthful, it wasn't as harsh a lesson as those he'd learned in the academy, but it definitely drove in the first spike. His parents had conversed with the Kage, as well as a towering giant of a man within the office. If his memory served, the conversation had essentially summed up to his parents being removed from a mission, as the Kage didn't believe they had any extraneous attributes that would contribute to the team. Given their demeanor and pleas to the contrary, the young Michio started to feel like this may not have been the first time they were told that they didn't measure up. At first, it seemed like they may have been able to convince the Raikage otherwise.

It was then, that the towering giant of a man turned. His coming words were ones that Michio would likely never forget for as long as he lived. 'Look. If you're not worth taking along, that's just how it is. Don't overestimate your abilities. Just let the gifted shinobi take the extraordinary missions. That's not your lot.' To this day, the image of shame and anguish on their faces was burned into his memory. He would never forget the vestige of that man, the one who he felt insulted his family in a way that was unforgivable. To this day, he was never able to learn that giant's name, but one day he would prove him wrong without question.

--Relevant to Tenshuyami starts here if you don't want backstory--

With his mind wandering to the past in such a way, he nearly forgot he was walking. It was at the last moment that he snapped back to the present, nearly walking into the receptionist's desk. He had only hoped she wouldn't notice how sharply he'd stopped himself in front of her desk. "Good morning, I was told to come here after graduating from the academy." The words were accompanied with a slight, polite smirk; though he wanted to be polite as well, the workaholic really wanted to begin developing himself to keep ahead of the curve. The insatiable urge within wouldn't allow for anything else. To keep those feelings at bay, he started to look around the room, admiring the workmanship of the statues of the guardians as well as the general atmosphere itself. Truth be told, the first time he'd come was on much more serious business, so he hadn't the time to stand around and look at the office itself. It was always a mystery to him, how they managed to get the running waterfall around the entire edge of the office--save for the door. He feared he wouldn't have quite as much time to dwell on this as he wished; the representative before him would likely speak up well before he could begin theory-crafting as to how they accomplished that feat.

.xRank: Genin xxxx Village: Kumogakure xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:32 pm
      User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Shizuka nodded to the young man and women standing before her. "Akaoni Uzimaki, Michio Tsukai." She greeted with a nod to each. Reaching into the desk drawer, Shizuka produced a headband each to the first woman and man. "Congratulations on your graduation. The Raikage is currently out so please accept this office's apologies and good luck with your future endeavors." She gave a small, respectful bow, before adressing Elizabeth. "To what purpose may I help you with today?" She spoke, but her face turned hard as granite as a pale boy walked past and into the Raikage's office without permission.

She stood, straight and angry and was about to march to the door when the twins appeared and blocked the way. Shizuka sighed and nodded to them, motioned for the two to follow her to a quieter room. "We've been made aware of the situation." She informed, giving Elizabeth an apologetic look as she retrieved a scroll from her desk and proceeded to walk past. "I will be right with you." Once inside the sparsely decorated room, with no-one able to overhear them, Shizuka handed over the scroll - but did not let go of it as they went to take it. "This is your mission." She said, features hard edged and serious. "But in accepting this scroll, you accept that your life, your very being is in service to Kumogakure. Beyond the roll of shinobi, you are now tools - shadows in servitude, sacrificing your very individuality for the success of a mission. No-one is above the mission. Do you understand the seriousness of this? Do you accept your training to become this required tool?

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Regalina Kaicho

Holy Rinaku

Neryem

-EM- Epic Muffin

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:30 am
      BlackFruity

User ImageUser Image

The twins felt their heartbeats, almost each others heartbeats, as they walked into the barely decorated room. They wanted to take a seat but something told them that they should remain standing for this... whatever it was. Perhaps it was going to be Shizuka declaring that one would have to kill the other. Would they be able to do that? If it came down to it, they obviously wouldn't but even so, Jeon laced her fingers into his. When the secretary popped in, she let go quickly and they stood at attention. Sweat trickled from Jay's brow as Shizuka handed the duo a scroll. They were almost overly eager as they reached for it, and nearly tore it in half when she didn't immediately let go. Her words reached them, and the hair on their arms and the back of their necks. stand on end, little as their was there. With only a glance between them, the twins looked into the pale eyes of Shizuka. "Yes, we are ready." they spoke in unison.

Stats

Current BGM:
            Stats
            Kumo Registration #379857783
            Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
            Current Chakra 435 / 435xxxxxCurrent Stamina 515 / 515xxxxx
            Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]
            Descriptive Ranks Supreme+1 Strength Increase, Heavy Speed Increase, Supreme Reflex Increase
            Personal Attributes:
            Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
            Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
            Class & Clan Reductions:
            ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
            xxxxx: N/A
            ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
            xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
            ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
            Techniques Used:

Quotes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:53 am
          User Image

Shizuka paused, looking between the twins, staring into their eyes even after an answer was given. When it seemed like she found what she wanted, Shizuka nodded and released the scroll to the twins. "You'll find the suggested techniques and permission to take on initiate missions within. Good luck." With that, she turned on her heel and left, heading back to the desk to speak to Elizabeth once more. "Apologies." She smiled brightly. "How may I help?"

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Holy Rinaku

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
          • Gaian 50
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Marathon 300
          PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 pm
          AandOE

User Image
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM i c h i oxxT s u k a i

Stamina: 300/300    Chakra: 220/220
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              AC: 0    Ryo: 0

"Thank you very much." Offering a sly smile, Michio would then turn to leave after thanking Shizuka. For once, he had finally received some form of validation, a physical piece of evidence for him to hold dear for his accomplishments. For a brief while, his thoughts were consumed with this idea, with this headband and the tangible evidence it gave him. However, a strange...clanking noise seemed to disrupt him from this inner monologue, and out of the corner of his eye, the young man noticed an odd cylinder rolling about on the ground. Though he normally wasn't overly curious in nature, the cylinder seemed just so out of place. It really felt like something he needed to correct. And so, he attempted to do so. Walking carefully over to the cylinder, Michio would make an attempt to bend and grab it once he was within range. Only time would tell if this strange, seemingly autonomous construct would respond to his attempt. Though, it did beg the question; how did such a strange object start moving around in the office?

.xRank: Genin xxxx Village: Kumogakure xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games