Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 am
Kazurai entered the Dojo while tying his new headband on to his left arm. Looking around a bit seeing if anyone looked able or willing to spar with him, or just be a punching bag for the moment. Noticing a large panther he quickly made the connection that Igarashi was here. Took a moment to notice her behind her cat though. With a bit of a closer inspection he noticed that she was a bit excited, and he thought he heard a slight melody coming from that direction but wasn't sure. After a moment he realized he was smiling and staring at her so he looked away quickly before someone got the wrong idea.

Looking more towards the weapons rack he began pretending that he was oblivious to her presence.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:11 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Renji was the first to notice Kazurai, watching him he then looked over at Igarashi who had apparently noticed Kazurai as well and was blushing. Igarashi then realized she was being watched by Renji and looked away quickly. she then stood up dusting off the front of her clothes and looked at Renji and then over at Kazurai again. She then walked over to Kazurai, Renji following behind watching him very carefully.

As she reached Kazurai she smiled and her ears twitched in excitement. "Hello" Was all she could say before she was rudely nipped at by Renji. she booted him with her foot and glared over her shoulder at Renji. she quickly looked back at Kazurai waiting for a reply. Her tail swaying in anticipation.

[Bond of the Familiar - 3/15]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:47 am
Slightly surprised of how she just walked right up to him, he scratched his head a bit while answering her. "Oh hey Rashi, sorry i didn't see you there. Was just looking for something to do, I kinda planned on being on a mission or something now that I'm a ninja..... " His face turning a hair red he turned a bit. "You know... I'm surprised so many didn't pass this year." Chuckling a bit to himself. "No trouble for us of course!" Looking back at Igarashi with a bit more confidence, patting his headband on his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:54 am
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Giggling cause she saw the red face and then saw him pat the headband on his arm. she then smiled and pointed with her thumb to her headband that was sitting crookedly on her head. "Yea, it was easy for me and Renji here." As she then patted Renji on the head who grumbled cause he really didn't like Kazurai. Igarashi then pointed around the room "Well since you are looking for something to do. Want to maybe spar? I promise not to make you look too bad." using her tail she grabbed a kunai from her satchel and started twirling it with her tail.

[Bond of the Familiar - 4/15]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 am
Looking her over slightly he noticed the kunai on her tail, getting a little distracted he focused his attention back on her. "Umm, that was a bit faster than i was expecting, I actually came here to see if I could find someone to spar with but uhh..." Looking her over a bit from her feet up. 'I don't remember her looking so... soft.. in class.' Closing his eyes a bit before smiling. "I suppose it would help pass the time, you could show me some things you have learned. I'm actually eager to see.

Opening his left hand in front of him taking a somewhat relaxed combat style, clenching his fist and tucking it to his side away from her. Finding his center of balance before taking a gaze towards her. "Come Rashi" Slightly motioning her to come to him with his open hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:21 am
User Image

Igarashi smiled looking over her shoulder at Renji. "just a sparing match" As Renji went over to the side of the room again and laid down, his tail twitching while watching Igarashi and Kazurai stand ready to fight.

Igarashi then turned to Kazurai and winked, "Ready yourself." As she put the kunai away again placing her hands up her palms facing Kazurai but turned in a bit ready to strike. She sent out her palm to the right side of his head as if to strike, while doing so her tail went around the opposite side reaching for his leg as if she were going to grab it with her tail and pull his feet out from under him.

[Bond of the Familiar 5/15]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 am
As he was fully ready he noticed her wink at him which suddenly made him loose hold of his center. Noticed her moving towards him with palm attack. It wasn't extremely fast but with his balance off he staggered a bit in hopes to avoid it, but unfortunately there wasn't enough time to do so. He extended his hand to catch hers catching her just by the wrist, noticing immediately how soft she was, his mind lost its train of thought and he took a tighter grip on her wrist in hopes to keep her where she was. Making a slightly triumphant smirk he looked at her for a moment but felt a coil going up his leg starting from his ankle and worked its way to his knee. 'Damn, I didn't expect her strike to be a decoy.' A bit mad at himself for getting so distracted.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image

Igarashi pulled lightly on his leg and smiled. "That's one point for me, now remember first to get ten points wins. Kinda like if its a hit at all; like me taking you out at the leg with my tail for example, then that is a point." As she then loosened her tail from around his leg and took the ready stance again. Renji still watching felt very awkward watching the two of them, knowing that it wasnt what he would call a sparing match so he made a sigh sound and closed his eyes almost as if to sleep but he continued to keep his ears perked up just in case things got out of hand. And by out of hand he means if they got too close.

[Bond of the Familiar - 6/15]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00008500 ¥ Chakra :515 ¥
¥ Stamina : 235 ¥

The short Jounin made his way into the academy with what could almost be described as a smile. Today was the first day he had been back in the village in a long time. Looking around the room he couldnt help but smile seeing the genin study and spar. Two in particular matched the files he had been given on the genin for his soon to be team. One had a name he couldnt and wouldnt even try to pronounce, the other was Kazurai. Oddly enough the two of them were sparring, which made his work alll the easier. Making his way over to the side of the dojo he sat down and began to unroll several scrolls around him, all the while he watched, and waited.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:24 pm
Slowly feeling her tail unwrap his leg he looked up at her with a bit of a smile, "You know, you can be awfully cute when you want to be. I wont be caught off guard this time." Looking her over some he realized shes grown much since he remembered her in class. Glancing some below the neck then getting slightly red faced before looking back up. 'Yea much more'

Removing his jacket and placing it by the corner of the room he walked back before Igarashi and took a more serious stance. Flexing a bit and exerting a bit of his chakra, pushing it to a visible state. He focused his eyes right on hers letting his vision slightly go out of focus so that he could see any incoming attacks more fluently. "Please... Continue."  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

Igarashi smiled and nodded. "Ok this time I wont take it easy on you." As she then exerted some of her chakra, also making it become visible. She began to have a violet red aura around her as she reached with her tail and grabbed three senbon from her pouch and tossed them into the air above her catching them in her right hand they were evenly placed between her fingers almost like claws when she clenched her fist. She waited for him to make a move first. her tail twitched watching him with her cat like eyes.

Renji quickly sat up and noticed the chakra change in the room, he then noticed a new person in the room he looked to be a higher rank probably here to watch the two of them sparring. He then looked over at Igarashi seeing the stern look on her face, like real focus and determination, he was very pleased to see she was taking the fight a bit more seriously.

[Bond of the Familiar - 7/15]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm
Noticing her senbon he readjusted his headband around his forearm tightly above his elbow. Changing his stance a bit in a more crouched position. Grasping hold of the adrenaline that was now flowing freely through his body and pushing some of his chakra into his legs he looked down before pushing extremely hard off the ground leaping towards the ceiling, Landing firmly onto it he forced the same kind of energy down and leaped again only this time directly at Igarashi, Holding his arm with the armband behind him tightly gripping his sheathed sword, not to strike her but readied to defend against the senbon or anything else that might be up her sleeve.  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

Igarashi quickly flipped backwards using her momentum she pushed herself up off the ground into the air towards Kazurai holding her senbon more closer to her body. She then threw the senbon at kazurai all three going directly towards his face. She was also readying a punch to his gut if he managed to dodge her senbon. She was not going to lose this fight. Igarashi drew back her left arm to strike him with it.

[Bond of the Familiar - 8/15]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:30 pm
Noticing she did exactly what he planed on yet she was approaching him in a way he didn't expect. He was about to deflect the senbon with his sword but doing so would put her in a very dangerous situation, he did not want to cut her to attain any sort of victory here. So quickly reacting he let go of his sword and and moved his forearm up to block the senbon with the headband. Seeing her dominant hand wound up ready to strike he slightly moved his extended arm to ready it in front of where it seems like it would strike.  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

Igarashi saw he blocked it and then was readying to block her punch. She then threw her fist into his gut knowing he was going to block it but she already was in the air not like she really could move much from where she was at. But using her tail she grabbed a kunai ready to throw it or hit him with it if he caught her arm as it flew at him.

[Bond of the Familiar - 9/15]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games