Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 pm
Ergo War
Alrighty! You have a while to post, since I have to have fun referencing all these techniques. (I made the profile and then, about three weeks later, Shinsua had us redo the Jutsu lists. Go figure. Doton got some nice flair to it, though.)

Well I posted XD and good luck ^^ I must go now to do some Homework razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:03 pm
Azzurro Inferni
Ergo War
Alrighty! You have a while to post, since I have to have fun referencing all these techniques. (I made the profile and then, about three weeks later, Shinsua had us redo the Jutsu lists. Go figure. Doton got some nice flair to it, though.)

Thanks! You too! =D

General note: That post ended up being about twice as long as I was expecting. o.O

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm
Ergo War
Azzurro Inferni
Ergo War

Thanks! You too! =D

General note: That post ended up being about twice as long as I was expecting. o.O
lol i was like "damn!!!!!!!" but then i posted....XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm
O-o I would pop in with my "surprise"... but I don't know where anyone is!

Anyone have a rough sketch or something?

I know Manfread's in a barrier, and Lucas is under the island...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 pm
XD i love it. i'm doing my own little thing. and it makes me feel useful. but i've hit a dead end. any helpful ideas as to what i could do next to try and figure out this mysterious tomb stone would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Elementary Dread:
Either have your character check around for invisible peoples, or follow the tracks to their origins!

Also, would a big explosion mess anyone's plans up? Just curious...

Well, maybe not "explosion," could be a BEAM or a BLAST or WINDS O FURY!!

Did you know Wind Country is the proud owner of the Gelel Vein?  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 pm
Side note:

AL HAS RETURNED!

And in my claaaassic style, causing huge trouble to both friend and foe alike!

YAY FOR UNCONTROLLED ENTHUSIASM!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 pm
XD somehow it is fitting....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 pm
@ Chez: Y'know, I was wondering if anyone was going to use that map. XD Lotsa fun stuff on there!

@ Dreadno: Search around in the dust? There's bound to be something~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm
Heck Ergo, I've looked at that map 8 times, always wondering about one thing:

Shukaku's temple...

We have all the rest, the Camp 1, Old Capital, Suna, Port City, (Not Gelel Vein, but that's probably guarded by the WSHS [World-wide Shinobi Heritage Society], or Pseudopolis, but that's easily remedied) etc. I just wonder what it'll look like, I'm saying...

Wait... maybe it's the location from where the Jashinists stole Suna's ARTIFACT!

biggrin I'm brilliant! I solved the Arc! I.... huh. Probably everyone else already knew that, now that I think about it.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm
XD

It's probably just going to look like a temple that's been mostly buried by sand, actually. Now that all the demons have been allocated, we'll also have to add in the home for our other one, which will probably also end up being in the mountains down there or somewhere off to the west (where there is nothing).

We haven't taken a look at actually creating all of those threads, and new additions to the map are always welcome. I don't have Photoshop on this computer, but I'll be able to add things in when I go back home every once in a while. If you haven't noticed, the map is kinda barren-looking, and could probably use some things like routes for nomads and bandits, trading towns, farming outposts, etc.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think everyone else knew. =o You're the first person that's commented on the map so far, I believe.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 am
QUESTION!!!! if I strip naked could I pass through the barrier? because I'm living, and would gave nothing non-living on me xp NAKED COURAGE!!!! rofl  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:45 pm
ANSWER!!!! Yes, you could, but just think of what would happen to you. XD Don't sacrifice future Shinobi!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:32 pm
Poooh.... I'll specified uses of G.S's means I can't do my first dramatic entrance. Back to the drawing board! Pretend my post no happen

Edit:

Ok, so no huge sphere of dehydrating chakra. Instead, you get worse thing:

Hundreds of Dehydrating pillars shooting from everywhere on the island. razz

Also, isn't there a layer of dead skin covering your body? If the layer's thick enough, it'd prevent you from slipping through razz  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 am
Fight Guardian Bast clone in a barrier with little support at the moment...... strip and run, incredibly unpredictable tactic likely to work, live ...... meet up with real Bast later, and no one has a spare pair of pants.... O.O i think I’ll keep my pants.... for now.

I knew i should have stripped and ran, now i'm cooked crying ,

As for that layer of skin...... it ain't there any more thanks to SOMEONE's friendly fire crying  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games