Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Theo and Valentina
CURRENTLY FEELING // not wanting to be left behind
CURRENTLY THINKING // Where did my brother's go? spacespac

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceJulius had gotten separated from his two brothers in the crowd of students and instead of riding the boats like they did as first years they were supposed to get into horseless carriages? He had been so busy staring at the carriages, wondering how they moved without anything pulling them, that he didn't realize that he had lost track of Ty and Dori while most of the other students had already gotten into carriages.

He saw a girl that was sporting Gryffindor robes that he was fairly sure was in his year, but the black hair of the girl through him off, even though he was fairly sure she was red haired the year before and had stuck mostly to herself the year before if he remembered correctly. Then again he usually stuck with his brothers even though they were separated by houses the year before. The girl was addressing a boy around their age, also in Gryffindor robes- he was probably a third or fourth year at most.

Not wanting to be left behind and figuring his brothers had found some other carriage he decided to join his housemates. Better to not be left behind then try to find them, he decided. Hurrying over to Valentina and the carriage Theo was sitting in alone he climbed into the carriage and said, "Hey, hope you two don't mind: I lost track of my brothers with everyone else. I don't want to be left behind..."

As he pulled out a book from his bag, not sure if they wanted to talk or not, but he wanted to keep his mind busy, he remembered he hadn't given his name. "Uh, I'm Julius, by the way."

(( OOC: Please forgive my horrible posts as I get used to this new character))

((OOC: @mrs-lestrange, by the way your last " you accidentally typed as an x otherwise the coding for the quote would have worked))

mrs-lestrange
]
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya had jumped off the train with everyone else and still found herself separated from her friends, much to her annoyance. She found them easily, mostly thanks to Elsie's awesome growth spurt and Kas' pretty distinguishable bright red hair. A chuckle escaped her as she spied Echo's lovesick puppy look directed and his boyfriend and couldn't help but have a pang of jealously. Not over Kas, ew! Both boys were her best friends! She wanted someone to look at her that way one day. It would certainly wouldn't be happening with her still five feet frame or her barely-there-sweater puppies either. Her mother told her that girls matured faster so why in heaven's name was she still flat as a board yet those second year triplets looked like they walked through the friggen spigot of Aphrodite!? The teen shook her head, she'd grow when she was ready she supposed but why couldn't it bloody be now?

Tanya turned her head slightly and saw, much to her relief, a blue haired Gypsy matching the bright sapphire of her house. While she believed the older girl looked amazing in anything and any color blonde had...rocked her a bit. That and her nearly conservative dress made her question if that's what puberty did to the psyche. It was always something; get taller, get more developed but as a side effect become more of an adult. Ugh! The Gryffindor noticed that the firsties had been rounded up and everyone else was getting into their carriages and glanced around at her friends. "Not that I'm excited to get back to class or anything, but couldn't we at least not be late to the feast?" she smirked and headed towards one of the last few empty carriages and marveled again at the seemingly empty reigns pulling it. Magic truly was something.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

WearingWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Echo, Elsie, and KasThinking: Damned prepubescenceOOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyy☠☠☠yyyyyyyyyyᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ﹐ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ
yyyy██████████ ███████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyᵗʰᶤᶳ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ˒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᶰᶜᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒʳ
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉᶳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᶜᵒʳᵉ
yyyyyyyyyyʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs﹐ ɪ·ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ( αιη'т α ɗנ gσηηα ѕανє му ѕσυƖ ) yy☣ ☣
yyyy___██sold██it██long██ago██for██rock██n'██roll__

ttire: [x]
                                                                    xxood: Craving Something?
                                                                    xxxxocation: Carriages
                                                                    xxxxxxompanions: None

In true Yannic fashion, the young second year dared not to take one step off the bus before first checking himself in one way or another. As he had vowed never to carry any form of compact mirror on his persons, Yannic resorted to staring at his own reflection in the pane of glass that, thanks to the night sky seemed sufficient enough with decent reflectiveness. With one last glance at his side profile and then at his hair, the boy picked up his bag and opened the compartment door as quietly as he could – most of the students were off the trains by now, but Yannic took great measures to avoid any of the lingering students so as not to strike up any form of small talk. Peering up and down the walkway first, Yannic then proceeded to step off the train, bag in tow with his head lowered as he marched straight to the carriages.

Why was he so unsociable today? Was he just being cranky? Did something happen during the day? Was he hungry? Thirsty? The brief walk gave him enough time for a little self-reflection, but Yannic soon came to realize he had absolutely no reason for it – he simply did not want to be social. He just wasn’t in the mood for it. Not now, at least. There was no reason for it anyways, it was just the start of another school year, why make a big deal about it?

When he came across the first empty carriage, Yannic threw his bag in as gently as he could and clambered on. When he had finally found a soft spot and a comfortable position, Yannic peered his head out from the side of the carriage, slightly bewildered at the fact that all he could see was the back of another carriage, with not so much as a rope or thing that connected his to theirs. Sure, they were in a Wizarding school, but how the hell were they supposed to move? Was this going to be like that boat thing again? Almost tempted to reach out and feel for whatever invisible force was tasked with taking the carriages to the castle grounds, Yannic had to force himself back in. Sitting on his hands, Yannic leaned back and let out a deep, impatient sigh. ’Maybe it really is hunger… I’m starved.’ He thought impatiently.

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Jasper glanced at Alice when Iñigo said they could practice sometime together. He’d never thought of doing something like that. Alice smiled over at Jasper as a sign to say go ahead. “Thank you. I’d like that.” He replied after a brief moment of thought. “I remember that!” Alice cried out happily as she remembered the Ravenclaw Keeper catching the snitch. “That was an interesting game I have to admit.” Jasper said recalling the event last year. Ravenclaw should have luck during that game.

Jasper could understand Lexine’s reason for being scared but he knew you shouldn’t let fear stop you. There was only one way to concur your fears and that was by facing them. “You only live once you know. Besides I can already see myself trying out how well I do that’s another story.” Alice said smiling brightly. It was clear she wasn’t offended whatsoever by what Lexine had said. However Jasper looked like he saw a ghost upon hearing Alice’s reply. In a way he hoped she was being sarcastic if only just a little.

Jasper finally snapped out of his mild shock of horror as he nodded to Lexine’s words about being nervous. “You’ll do great.” He said giving a small smile. Alice nodded with equal excitement for the idea of trying out and just having fun with it. "You both will." he added looking over at Alice. Though, deep down she knew that Lexine was still fighting whether she was going to try out or not.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Lexine, Iñigo
OOC: ---

Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:13 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Tired
To remake you mine: ..so...hungry...
I will never fall down: Echo and Tanya
No matter what it takes: Hogsmeade Station

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie followed Echo off the train, plodding along slowly. She always ended up tired on the train ride, having spent much of it laughing and talking, and she was more than ready to be out of the cold night air and into one of the most likely warmer carriages. She smiled a little at seeing how absolutely happy Echo looked. He had to be thinking of Kas, right? They were so adorable together. She waited as Tanya made her way over to them, and nodded in agreement. The crowds were thinning out, and she was pretty hungry, after all. She felt like she could eat a hippogriff, then frowned to herself. Not that she ever would, of course. "Let's go," she urged. "I'm starving." She barely paid any mind to what or what was not pulling the carriage, climbing in and holding the door open for her friends.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Studentsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is going to be a good year...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho rolled his eyes a bit at Tanya. Late. That was funny; there were plenty of other people just now making it to the carriages, after all. And besides, there was still the sorting to sit through. It'd be another hour at the very least before food was even an option. Probably closer to two, really. But, apparently Elsie was hungry, too. Maybe they all needed to start packing lunches for the train ride rather than just gorging on snacks... he was a bit peckish, too, mostly because he wasn't overly fond of sweets and therefore hadn't eaten much from the trolley, so it wasn't a bad idea. He have a small shrug, and then nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Let's grab a carriage," the brunette said, a small smile playing on his lips as he lead the way. He ended up stopping at an empty carriage not far from his sister, and noticed her hand reach out to pet one of the invisible beasts that pulled them. His expression grew a bit distressed; they weren't invisible to her, he thought sadly. He'd been shielded from the events at the festival (if you called seeing your future boyfriend getting torn into by a vampire shielded, that is), but she hadn't. She'd seen at least one person die that night... but he hadn't, thanks in no small part to her. For once, he was incredibly grateful to have a sister... and he realized belatedly why seeing her hair blonde bothered him so much. Natural hair colors were never a good sign on her. Her supposedly natural brown meant that she was either bored, or they were stuck with their grandparents (which really was the same thing, he supposed), black meant she was terrified, even white and grey, colors not typically considered natural for one so young but natural all the same, were bad signs, meaning that she was either sick or exhausted. She did have a positive emotion associated with the yellow hair, but it was typically... well, yellow, not blonde. He sighed a bit, climbing into the carriage. He sincerely hoped that whatever this was, it was just a phase... he was just starting to like his sister, after all. It'd be a shame if she went and started being someone else.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette nodded before hearing how life would have been better for Cathy without being magically gifted. Coming from a family like David’s she guessed it would kind of make sense. However coming from a family like hers it certainly wouldn’t be a big problem either way. Coming from a pure blood family Leonette understood what David meant although she didn’t see things the way anyone from older generations would.

“David…” Leonette didn’t know what to say. “I wish I could say I know how it feels to have family like that. Though I’d be lying if I said I did… my family I wouldn’t say is extremely close but we are pretty tight knit or at least we are when it comes to some of my extended family. Still I get the feeling your family and mine never got along if they crossed paths. Lions and Snakes they apparently just can’t mix.” She sighed before smiling a little.

David trusted her enough to say stuff about his family he probably never would have when they first met. It made Leonette feel special in some odd kind of way. Maybe there was hope for her after all. Well if David hadn’t said she’d be a distraction. “I’m a distraction?” she asked him in a way a tad confused. ‘I’m the distraction… speak for yourself…’ she thought before pushing the thought away. “Don’t worry you can have your study time and I’ll have mine. We’ll stick to hanging in class, music club, and the Hogsmeade trips I convince you to go on. Deal…?” Leonette finally said putting to rest his grades slipping because of her interest in hanging with him. Truth was she’d probably find it just as hard to study with him as without him…

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Robes

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:24 pm
Eva is...
CURRENTLY // wearing her first year robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Very Nervous
CURRENTLY THINKING // I don't know ANYONE here...

User Image

Eva slowly got off the train, her robes feeling a bit strange on her body.
"I've never worn somethin' like this before. O' gosh, I'm so nervous!
I'll just follow these other students... You'll be fine Eva, easy..."

It wasn't long, however, until she lightened up a bit. She looked around
at this new and unfamiliar place wondering what it had in store for her.
Still very anxious she moved forward slowly.

"Will I belong? What house will I be sarted into? Oh so many questions.."

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:18 am
You wrote me notes on paper bags
You strolled the roads as I turned back
Air was calm the sky was black
You wrote a list of things I lack

User Image

Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Twelve~ Hufflepuff

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse hardly had reason to make an effort to find people he knew. There were the girls he'd met on their first day, but in all honesty he'd completely lost contact with them save a few spottings in the common room. There was also Yannic, but seeing how the boy was no where to be found and Jesse was too tired to look very hard, that was a closed door for now. The Hufflepuff wasn't cold thankfully, and he wasn't very hungry, but he craved sleep like nothing else. He wondered aimlessly with his cat Troian perched nonchalantly in his arm. At last he could see the carriages before him, and he absentmindedly crawled into one at random. He got comfortable for a moment before realizing he was sitting next to a very handsome boy who...happened to be Yannic. Jesse brightened and turned to the other boy.
"Yannic! No way, it's like the Universe wanted you to flirt with me all over again!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

We've come to realise
We're opened up our eyes
Because you're a mountain I can't climb yet
And I'm a painting but you're blinded

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

"Yeah, you guys should of seen it from my eyes on the pitch. That was truly once in a lifetime," he said to them, laughing a bit about it. He still to this day could not believe their keeper came out and caught the snitch and was quicker than the seasoned veteran Eun. No one truly knows how it feels for that to happen until they are playing in the game. "Let's just say it made my day worthwhile. I fought hard and broke my arm! But at least we won!"

Iñigo laughed a bit as the conversation progressed, glad to hear lighthearted conversation going. He wasn't sure at the time if Alice would take Lexine's statement in offense, but of course, she didn't...thankfully...just like a Hufflepuff. The girl just had an aura around her that just screamed Hufflepuff to him. It might have been her friendliness, or her niceness...he didn't know, but he could tell why the girl was put in Hufflepuff...Jasper on the other hand, he couldn't really get a solid read on...probably a timid kid, because he didn't seem to like talking too much.

"Alright and if you girls want to join us while we are practicing, you definitely can!" he said to both the girls, giving them another small smile before he looked at Lexine for a few moments, taking in her words. "Don't doubt my persistence," he said to her, laughing a bit.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo looked around a bit before he saw a young black-haired girl come up him and ask if she may join him. She was followed by another young boy, but by young, he meant they were only a year younger than him, but he just referred to them as that, probably because Ronna did that with him. It didn't matter about that anyway. "Sure thing, I'm Theo Gibbs. Nice to meet yuh," he said to them, his cockney English accent really coming out. "Wait...wait...wait, are you both Gryffindors. I'm just wondering. I really wasn't paying much attention to many people last year, sorry about that," he asked each of them, letting them in the carriage. He wasn't sure if they were actually Gryffindors or not. He remembered their faces from the Sorting the year before, but he was not really sure what house they were put into. The girl however did have a change of hair color however, but he couldn't quite remember what hair color it was before. He really didn't know why his memory was so terrible as of late. He really needed to fix that.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:05 am
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

"Valentina La Russa. I had red hair last year but decided I needed a change."She said. "I also wasn't well last year I was the student that didn't eat." She added in. As the carriage stopped at the castle "I will see you inside the castle for the feast." as Valentina got out the carriage and went inside the castle.

Next location Gryffindor Table.

RedEagleEye007

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:08 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Theo and Valentina
CURRENTLY FEELING // not wanting to be left behind
CURRENTLY THINKING // Where did my brother's go? spacespac

spaceJulius nodded as Theo introduced himself and then asked if they were both Gryffindors, Julius nodded pointing at his tie and said, "Well, we are both wearing Gryffindor robes... I at least didn't steal the uniform from anyone else."

Julius smiled slightly and said, "I'm a second year. We're different years, it might make sense that we didn't run into each other much. After all, I spent most of my time with my two brothers who are in Hufflepuff and Slytherin. You may have noticed one of us last year, but we all our second years, so you could have confused one of us..." He shrugged: after all it wasn't usual for one blue hair kid to be running around the castle let alone three. And considering they were all related they probably looked a lot alike, or at least to people who didn't know them.

(( OOC: Please forgive my horrible posts as I get used to this new character))

((Next post for Julius will be the gryffindor table))

mrs-lestrange
]
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:52 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

God, I'm saying the wrong thing again...

David turned at Leonette's words and said, "I wouldn't want you to know how to have that kind of family. I'm not the type to wish that on anyone... And, about lions and snakes not mixing, that's not exactly true. Depending on what years your family attended it might mean that our families did cross paths. My mum dated just as many snakes as lions while she was in school. Of course she distinctly had this theory that the library was a good place to snog a guy to get her grades instead of say opening a book."

"Actually, another good reason to avoid the library for me," He said wryly. Then he added, "And my Mum's best friend-who was a distant cousin of hers from one of the branch families- dated a Gryffindor and they end up marrying. Come to think of it she might still have been on the family tree if it wasn't for his blood status. I'd have to say he is pretty courageous considering he only dated Slytherins, and that was my Mum and then his current wife. With their family and everything and him being half-blood... yeah. I guess it works for them, though, besides them not existing according to the family and they felt enough pressure to move to South America for almost a decade..."

"Regardless, if any of your family went to school with my Mum they probably know her-may have been around her or dated her. If it was with any of my other family, who are all several years older I doubt they got along," David ended with a smile.

He then realized that his off the cuff remark about her being a distraction could have been taken as insulting and he said as the carriage began to move towards the castle. "Um... I mean that not you asking me questions about homework would be an issue as long as it wasn't constant," He said quickly, wishing he was more talented with words, "just that you being around period could-well would- be distracting, if I'm trying to concentrate on something else like my studies."

He was thankful when the carriage stopped and the fact it was dark because it covered the heat he felt in his cheeks. He quickly stood, this time not stumbling and said, "Deal about everything else, but you can study with me if you want. Most of the time I'm studying just to be obsessive anyways. I mean I do read all my textbooks at least once cover to cover before the school year starts. This year I managed twice with most of them. I should have the most important information already memorized." He thought about offering to help Leonette off the carriage but decided not to considering he generally was the clumsy one.

"Sorry, I'm heading off so quickly but I really want to see what house my sister will end up in," David said. "Oh, and if she gets Gryffindor can you watch out for her?" He climbed out of the carriage and headed towards the castle, sure Leonette was the type she would have looked out for Cathy even if he hadn't said anything. Honestly, he was kind of hoping for Hufflepuff for Cathy because it really would make the family irritated and she was the type it wasn't that odd of a fit, but honestly, she could sort of fit personality wise in any house, David knew.
murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

{OOC: David's next post at the Ravenclaw Table}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:46 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: Xavier and Victor
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

Hmm... I suppose I should go find Theo at the tables at the very least.
"Do you make usual visits to the Hospital Wing?" Veronica couldn't help but ask Xavier: the question she had asked was fairly sarcastic and she really wasn't that interested in a response. She supposed since she couldn't talk since she had broken her nose during only tryouts for quidditch last year. She actually had done fairly well, and this summer she actually had gone to the batting range: Hell, she even played a game or two of baseball of sorts with the two little brothers (well, half brothers) she end up getting. The fact she actually gave the two a little attention and did look a lot like their shared mother and the fact she was good at sports made them think she was some kind of goddess or whatever. She was just glad she had dyed her hair, though she had wished she had done it before the funeral for her father where she first met her mother and her new family. Of course how was she supposed to know the woman would show up? It wasn't like she ever was a part of Veronica's life before, though, she supposed the woman had showed up during the summer between Veronica's first and second year hoping to see her daughter. Her Dad had been wise enough to know that it was not something she wanted and had sent her to London to stay with Carl who for the first week or so had given her no curfew or anything else and had let Ronna roam the city however she saw fit. When her Dad found out, he had insisted Carl be a bit more responsible, so Carl decided to set a 2 a.m. curfew on Ronna and sort of check up on her more. It was odd now that Carl actually had custody of Ronna he was actually acting more like a father figure in the sense he set a more normal curfew-10 p.m.- and made her check in regularly. Hell she still had the cell phone in her bag, not that it would work at Hogwarts, where she had to at least text him when she got to the station. Then again, Carl generally had left her free to do as she pleased within reason during the summer and hadn't bothered her much beyond dealing with legal matters and an occasional meal together. She assumed the lawyer's thinking was that Veronica wouldn't really get into any major trouble, especially considering she had just lost her only involved parent not long before.

As she thought on the matter, her smile fading some, the carriages started and eventually arrived at the gates of Hogwarts. She felt exhausted from having to pretend to be cheery so long and then there was the fact she felt obliged to find Theo who had seemed moody the last time she caught sight of him on the train. As the carriage stopped she stood and glanced at Victor and said, "The officer, by the way, Victor, was Officer Kiss." She supposed having a distinct last name-or at least fairly unique for the British Isles-had its advantages.

Not bothering to want to get into the issue any more she waved at the two and said, "Well, nice seeing you again Xavier, it was nice to catch up on the relevance of physics in regards to Quidditch. And, Victor, I'm sure we'll run into each other soon enough. I've got to find some underclassman who last I saw was being all moody." She forced a smile and shrugged towards Xavier who had spotted Theo at platform 9 3/4 and had asked if she was waiting for someone. Then again, like Ronna had said, Theo was probably annoyed about the hair color change and there was no reason he couldn't have said hi. Hell, even though he was in Germany most of the summer he had her email, phone number, and even her Muggle address: if he had wanted to meet up with her at the station he could have contacted her that way unless the camp banned outside communication or something, she supposed.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Diamond Wales
Squeeky Luff
RedEagleEye007
Quoted because Veronica did mention Theo a bit in this post.

{OOC: Next post for Veronica/Ronna is the Gryffindor table}  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games