Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

bostaffskills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:36 am
Okay...First off, I'm thirteen. And I guess I'll make a list of things I like. (All I can think of)

-smart people
-armadillos
-Tom Lehrer
-Goo Goo Dolls
-Green Day
-blue jeans
-striped socks
-Naruto
-Scrubs
-Grey's Anatomy(sorta)
-ElizabethTown
-Garden State
-Where The Heart Is
-photography
-drawing
-salt and vinegar chips
-earth tones

dislikes

-stupid people
-cyber speach
-gaia marriages(GAIA, not "gay")
-gaia couples
-the green elemental hair
-music that doesn't deserve to be called music(examples-Korn, Linkin Park...)
-GWB
-Napoleon Dynamite haters (you people suck)
-lip gloss
-obnoxious adults
-onions

I could list more, but you'd get bored.
Looking for friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:11 pm
Hey it's me Sphinx-chan!! My account was hacked and stuff and I can't seem to get it back so I'm hoping the administrators deleted it and stuff so he won't cause trouble. Luckily he hasn't. I just wanted to let you know so you don't get confused and all since I'm unable to get my account back.. sweatdrop  

The Sphinxyness

x_Talon_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:39 pm
Hello! I'm Talon, or Katie, whichever you prefer to call me. I can't remember how long I've been on Gaia due to the fact that I get on for random periods of time then stay off for even longer periods of time. (I'm talking months...)

I'm newly 16, and I like to have fun!

Things I like:
Blue
Linkin Park
Three Day's Grace
Wolves
Boys (Of course! wink )
Reading
Watching channel 34 & animal planet(when I have cable)
Listening to music of all sorts. (Excludes rap, bluegrass/country in general and anything older than 1980)
Partying when possible

Things I don't like:
Idiots
Liars
Tattlers
Immature people
Two faced people
People who insult me, my friends and my music
Yellow
Insects and spiders
Soaps
Death
People who insult my religion
And finally, before I bore your pants off, gmers, ppers, and annoying people in general!

Hope to meet many of you and become good friends!! TTYL!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:16 pm
Hey, I'm Love_Is_A_Battlefield, but you can call me LIAB. Just ask me what you want to know, and I might tell you!  

Love_Is_A_Battlefield

Heather1000000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:55 am
Hi, i am new.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:24 pm
Hello, I'm Kory.

I'm organization XIII obsessed and I'm not to talkitive, but meh, I can make exceptions.  

Kory-Rawr

S k y e z i e s

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:32 am
Hmms.. Hi I`m new ;o
I got PMed all of a sudden about joining this guild, and I thought, "Hey, why not?" lol. And I joined.. and so this guild seems to be interesting.. my name is Magiic. or you can call me Erica/Skye. Either name works for me.. I like to talk and type a lot.. and let`s see.. that`s about it
? I`ll update this later if I um.. can think of anything else redface smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:30 pm
Hello, I'm a new member to the guild; got my acceptance PM and all, but it still says I'm not a member when I search my name >.> weird...

Anyway, I'm 21 and I am obsessed with anime, manga, angels, techno/trance/dance music, and roleplaying.

My reasons for joining? I saw the banner and said "Hey, why not?"  

Angel80272

Ladelia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:00 am
Hi I'm new to gaia and this guild.. its the first guild i've joined by myself and yeah i thought 'why not' because it seemed like a fun guild to join up too!!
well im 17 i love to write my own stories, i like to read lots of books and i love anime and manga and history... and also i love photography, its one of my passions... well thats about it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:49 am
HAHA!!!!

Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

I had sugar last night...

Well I've been part of the guild for a while, but have really looked at it much, I haven't posted anything in a long time eather...please mind my spelling, I know it's bad...anywayz

I'm 15

I AM a girl, I swear, go look @ my jernal or my myspace *sticks out toung* So yeah, something about me now:

I like a lot of things, if I can think of them:

-Anime
-Tales of Legendia (just got into it)
-Manga
-Computer
-Phone (a lot, I'm almot over my cel mins again and it renewed on the 25th *giggles)
-ect.
-Friends
-My bf

I also Hate a lot of things, such as:
-(recently discoverd) My bf family
-a kid named Eathen O'Steen
-Another kid named Zach Morris
-Another kid named Brian (know idea what his last name is)
-When people play video games on the phone and then you just sit there being ignored ((ok...ok...so maybe that's just irritating, but I hate it))
-And nonce again -ect.

Soooooooooooooooooooo...yeah..hi...you can clearyly tell that I hve nothing to do this morning...but I shall just go now and yeah...

byebye  

Keruseyu_676

Nocamia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:21 pm
Hi! blaugh
I'm about to be 15 in 8 days and imma girl. I've been on Gaia for about two years..i think. Im discribed as a hippie by my friends for my love of flowers, bright colors, animals, and being a sweet, loving friend who hates fights. Im a Christian and im proud to say i believe in Jesus Christ as my savior. Anyway, I hope to meet a lot of people and make friends.
P.S. i love to rp!
~lobve No-chan~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:16 pm
I am julie and im a girl and im 12 biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

UnlovedWarior

Braiddan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:42 pm
Name: Jacob
Aliases: Figs, Figgy, Fig Effect, Fig-u-dig, Fig Newtons, Fig Tree, Figgle sticks, and Moon Happy
Most types of music((No rap, hip hop, R&B, Country, depressing music))
Drawing
Writing
RPG's
Smart people
Nice people

Dislikes:
Arrogant Smart People
Dumb people
talking on the telephone
Holidays  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:24 pm
Hi.

I'm [MPC] Cow.

Howdy-doo.

I like-a deh moofins.

Yes.  

[MPC] Cow

XChinaBelleX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:39 am
Hello my new guild.

I am Belle. I live in Hangzhou, China...but I grew up in Louisville, Kentucky.

I am very happy here in China. It RAWKS!!!!!!!!

I have been on Gaia for about a month now. Sometimes the internet here gets a bit wonky (like when the earthquake in Taiwan wiped everything out for a few days) and I go mia for a bit...but most of the time I at least bounce on here most every day.

Right now I am teaching little kids English...though I have a bachelor degree in psychology and was in art school for about 3 years.

Hooooo woooooo!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games