Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:12 pm
Amy smiled and laughed softly at Kai's term for her. "You know, you don't have to call me your mistress. I mean, I'm not an MW Lady here, so we're on the same level and such... unless mistress has a different meaning to it than what I'm used to."

Her eyes seemed to sparkle a little more in interest as she continued. "And I didn't know you were half-blooded, too! So am I! I'm half..."

She arched and eyebrow at him and smirked playfully. "Well, if you tend to lurk, you probably already know what I am, then. You see, that's just not fair. I think you should have to tell me what you are now. How are you half blooded?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT

Posted an edit to the PRANKING GUIDELINES on post 3. You all can check it out on your own regarding information on good deeds and pranking offenders. Cops can no longer be pranked unless they partake in a good deed. If you plan on doing a good deed here (including cheer leading Bandaidd stressed ) you run the risk of retaliation here. twisted

Thank you,
The Management  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:30 pm
((i am go home early!! ))

well I am going to get going for now! good bye loves  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:31 pm
tata Sayo take care
*waves a pinky from her snifter glass*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Amy waved to Sayo. "See ya later, Sayo!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:40 pm
{{doo dee doo dee doo... lol. I am gonna have to leave here in like an hour, though.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 pm
*yawns*
oh my it's that time already!!!
*finishes her scotch*
well I'm off to rest - take care Amy.
*walks back through the office and disapears on her way to her room*

((I need to go I'm blurry eyed from work stressed ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:45 pm
Oh it's just something I like to call women to show that they are considered part of my in-crowd now, but if you'd prefer I could always call you "my queen." *he joked*

*kai put his elbow on the table and leaned to the side, resting his head on his hand with a slightly sinister look in his eyes yet still kind* Han-Majou... half-witch, yes? I try not to make a big deal of it, but these pointy ears tend to give me away. I'm half-elven, taking more after my human mother.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:54 pm
Amy waved to Leko. "See ya later, Leko. And thanks for before." She smiled at her before turning back to Kai.

She laughed at what he said about 'my queen', but she was actually quite touched that he thought of her as a part of his 'in-crowd' even though she hadn't been here that long. It was so sweet of him.

She leaned back in her chair and flipped her ponytail in a dramatic fashion. When she spoke, it was with a lower, more refine voice. "Yes, please. 'My Queen' would be perfect..."

She sat back regularly in her chair and her voice went back to normal as she laughed at her own joke.

She tried to see the ears Kai was talking about, but his hair blocked most of the view of his ears. So, she leaned forward and slightly held her hands out.

"May I?" Without really waiting, she slowly moved her hands forward and started to slowly move his hair away from one of his ears. His hair was really soft.

When she saw that he did indeed have pointy ears, she gasped softly and a soft smile appeared on her face. She moved her hand a little bit so that she could slowly trace the point of his ear with her index finger.

"That's so cool... I had no idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:20 pm
*he leans back in his chair laughing heartily holding his sides when Amy returned the joke and as he calmed down enough he replied still giggling a little* As you wish.

*he flinched and started moving away when he saw Amy's hands coming towards his face, but forced himself to stay still and endure her touch as he started blushing*

woof woof *he jokingly barked* I just like to be defined by who I am instead of what I'm not is all. *he took off his hat and shook his head to settle his hair back over his ears*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm
Amy laughed when Kai 'barked'. She leaned back as he started to shake his head so that his hair would go back to how it had been. She loved his hair! It was nicely kept, but it still was wild enough that it didn't make him look like he spent too much time on it.

And she really liked what he had to say about how he liked to be defined. "That is a really good way to look at things. Although, here's another twist for you. Wouldn't you rather define yourself rather than let someone else have the chance to? I mean, maybe you do, but just as a thought, what if someone saw your ears clearly? So what if they tried to define you by what you are physically? Should it matter?"

She chuckled softly and shook her own head as she relaxed back in her chair and propped her feet on another chair. "Not that I'm the type of person that should be saying that when I can't even practice it myself."

For some reason, a word Kai had said earlier rang in her mind again. She cocked her head to the side in curiosity and her brow slightly furrowed. "Kai, what does 'Han.-Muaou' mean?

She probably just butchered that word. "You said it earlier."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 pm
*muses over Amy's words* You have a point, but humans don't have the best track record for being accepting to things that are different or unknown. Witch hunts don't happen only to witches and as I spend most of my time among humans covering up my ears tends to smooth over those racial boundaries.

Eh?.. something I said earlier... *he thought for a second than lightly slammed his fist into his other hand* Oh, Han-Majou. It means half witch. Sorry I tend to mix in a different language sometimes out of habit.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:05 pm
<<< I DON'T WANT TO WRITE THIS POST!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!! IT'S SO TEDIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! >>>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:13 pm
{{I'm going to have to leave soon. You probably won't get in another post in the next 15 minutes. But I should be back in a couple hours. Hope you will be, too, but if not, I'll see you later! biggrin }}

Amy nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess there's that. Sometimes people don't just use words if they don't like someone. I was thinking that you shouldn't care what others think about you, whether you're an elf or not, and just define yourself, but you do have a point. If people just used words to hurt, that'd be a different matter, but they don't..."

She sighed and then smiled at Kai. "Well, I think the language sounds beautiful. Ryzan has also done that before when I've talked with him. As long as you don't mind me asking what a certain word or words mean, then I don't mind you dropping into a different language."

She winked at him and then stood up. "I have to go back home for a little bit. Maybe this weekend I can show you where I live. I'll be back in a couple hours. I hope you'll still be here. If I'm not though and you need to get ahold of me about the party or whatnot..."

She got a piece of paper and a pen from the bar, wrote on the paper, and set it down on the table in front of Kai. "Here's my cell number. I don't use my phone that much, but I keep it on."

She started to walk out of the bar but then she thought of something and came back a little bit. "I also think you should wear your gold outfit that you mentioned. I bet it's really nice."

She ran her finger tips over the tips of a section of Kai's hair lightly and then smiled softly and left.

{{I'm guessing cells in the RP are basically PMs here on Gaia, right?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 pm
(( ( ̄ω ̄;;) sorry I get distracted easily... ))

There's still hope for humans. Maybe someday I'll be able to hang my head out of the passenger side window of an old pickup truck proudly and not care who saw my ears. *he says trying to play of the earlier joke of saying "woof woof."*

*he takes the piece of paper from Amy and pulls out his cell and enters in the new contact* I'll let you know if anything comes up or just to annoy you sometimes.

*he blushes remembering how revealing that outfit is* Since it's a special occasion I'll wear it just for you.

*this time he doesn't resist Amy's touch, but as quickly as it came it was gone again, leaving him wanting more, but he waved as she slipped out the door and called out a goodbye*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games