Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:50 pm
<<< Looks like Kai has an interesting character...! And I want your art, and to learn how to produce such lovely images! (I know the req is down, and I'm not female, but I'll come up with something! heart

So yeah, I'm working on the post that might allow me to reenter MW and the surrounding area, if I don't get beaten into a coma emo >>>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 pm
*peaks in*

anyone around?

*walks slowly to the bar. looks over her shoulder feeling like some one is watching her but sees no one. she pours herself some of the open red wine. to her delight its a petite sirah her favorit*  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:27 pm
*wakes up from his daze and looks around*

*kai jumps up on one of the tables with a microphone and shouts*

Heyo Sayo! You're just in time for my star karaoke performance of the themesong to Space Battleship Yamato!!

♪~saraba chikyuu yo tabidatsu fune wa
uchuu senkan YAMATO
~♪

...okay that was interesting... *gets off the table and goes back over to his seat* Just pretend like nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:48 pm
eek
*jumps almost out of her skin when she hears the PA system. spins around to see kai on a table already in mid performance. microphone in hand. she wounders if this light rig has always been there as stars from the disco ball stream across the room onto the wall.

Oh i love karaoke!!

*she claps as she jumps up and down*

whee

*but just as soon as it started it was over. The lights come up*
that was interesting...  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:59 pm
{{Will change my avi here in a second.}}

Amy came into the bar again, this time ready to work. When she saw that Kai was still there, she smiled softly. She walked over to him and waved.

"Hey, Kai. I'm glad to see you're still here. I'm on duty now, so can I get you a drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:05 pm
*he looks up and smiles* Heyo my queen. A rum and coke would be nice. I won't be here for much longer though. I've got some things to take care of in about an hour or so.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:11 pm
{{Caught up and changed. And nooo Kai. Getting distracted is bad! wink lol.}}

Amy was slightly surprised that Kai had actually called her his queen, but she quickly recovered and laughed softly.

She ran her fingers through his hair lightly. She loved his hair! "Rum and coke it is. Sucks you won't be here much longer, but you can always text or call if you want."

She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I heard what you said earlier as I was leaving, and it won't be annoying if you call me. So go ahead and call whenever you want. Also, if your gold outfit really is revealing, then yes, I would love to have you wear it for the party."

She pulled back, winked at him, and then went behind the bar to start making the rum and coke. One of the two drinks she could make without having to read a recipe for!

"I wonder if I should try any of the tricks Maune showed me while I'm making this..."  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 11 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:34 pm
(( Geez people! I was behind with the MW reading from 2 nights ago and now I've got 35 pages to catch up on! gonk sweatdrop ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:43 pm
<<< MWAHAHAHAH! Welcome to my world, Officer Dougherty! We have COOKIES! KYEHAHAHAHAHA! >>>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 pm
*enjoys the moment as Amy passes by running her fingers through his hair leaving him blushing again* Yeah, but my presense is required at the training grounds so it can't really be helped.

*Amy leaned in close enough to where he could feel her breath on him as she whispered and at this point he turned beat red* It's been a long time since I've worn anything that completely reveals my chest in public...

Maune showed you some tricks? Well let's see it. Bust a move!

((not counting my *cough* winter outfit in the female avi))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm
((FINALLY caught up! gonk I know how you feel, Dougherty.))

*walks into MW and greets the only person there he knows* Hello, Amy. *takes his usual seat at the bar*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm
Amy did decide to try tossing the bottle of rum back and forth between her hands a few times and then toss it up in the air with a twist. She caught it with both hands as it came down with the nozzle facing down. She poured the rum into the glass and silently cheered herself. She had done it! Sure, it wasn't anything elaborate, but it had been a little trick!

Then, she easily tossed the bottle of rum right side up, set it off to the side, poured in some coke she got from the fridge, and took it over to Kai.

When she came over, she could see a faint blush in Kai's cheeks. Had she actually made someone else blush for once?! That was awesome! And Kai looked so freaking adorable when he blushed!

"Well, I hoped you liked the small trick I did. I know, it probably didn't look like much, but I ended up doing exactly what I wanted and I didn't break or drop anything! Big bonus!"

Her smile turned into a playful smirk as she reached over and lightly ran the index finger on her right hand along Kai's neck where the top edge of his shirt was.

"And I don't think I've ever seen your chest. I can't wait to see it at the party."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 pm
Chef_Karrie
((FINALLY caught up! gonk I know how you feel, Dougherty.))

*walks into MW and greets the only person there he knows* Hello, Amy. *takes his usual seat at the bar*

{{Didn't the MW always make pages and pages of posts in a day?}}

Amy turned around and smiled brightly at Karrie. "Hey Karrie! Good to see you! Can I get you something to drink?"

She gave Kai a wink before she went back behind the bar and put the rum away. When she saw that it was just Karrie again, she frowned slightly.

"No Velcore again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:50 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar from her Office and has a seat at the end of the bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:53 pm
((Don't know. I wasn't trying to keep up with it until I started RPing here more often.))

*nods* I'll have a cherry coke today. *smiles at her* Velcore should be here in a little while... Kits had to borrow him for a little while. *sees Psyzapp walk in and nods to her* Hello, Psyzapp.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games