Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 pm
Amy smiled over at Kai when he responded, but before she could say anything back, she was finally pushed lightly out of the bar's door.

When she looked in front of her, she grew confused when Velcore dove into some nearby bushes. She quickly looked behind her at Karrie in confusion. Karrie didn't look like he knew what was going on, either, though.

When Amy turned back to look at the bushes, she gasped and her hands went to her mouth in shock when she saw Velcore coming out of the bushes leading a beautiful small white pony in her direction

She quickly sunk to her knees and looked kindly, though still with some shock, at the pony. It looked quite nervous. It was so adorable!

She turned to look at Velcore, tears almost appearing in her eyes. "Velcore... is this... Did you bring the pony here for me?"  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 6, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 pm
*chirps affirmatively and nudges the pony a little closer to Amy*

I warned you, Amy. If you ask Velcore to find you a pet, he will.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Amy gasped softly again at Velcore's response. "Yeah you did, Karrie, but you also said that he'd only give a pet to someone he thought would do a good job taking care of it, right?"

Amy gave a large hug to Velcore and kissed the top of his head. "Oh Velcore, you're such a sweetheart! Thank you SO MUCH! You have just given me something so special! I'm so glad I have more muffins for you behind the bar!"

She leaned back, gave Velcore one more kiss to the top of his head, and smiled brightly and thankfully at him.

Then, she turned her head in the direction of the pony and held out her hand to it. "Come here... come here little... guy or girl. You're okay..." Her voice was soft and calm, despite her extreme excitement.

Amy spoke softly over her shoulder. "Karrie, would you mind getting two muffins from behind the bar and bringing them out here, please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 pm
Icy Reign
Seven tries later, TES finally sat still long enough to have his eye scanned.

Four tries later(HA! Yes, Ryzan has a higher tolerance than you! rofl ) and Ryzan is in the system.
{{Xsa dos ulu uoi'nota!! scream }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm
<<< LOL! I love you, TES! >>>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
Seven tries later, TES finally sat still long enough to have his eye scanned.

Four tries later(HA! Yes, Ryzan has a higher tolerance than you! rofl ) and Ryzan is in the system.

{{Xsa dos ulu uoi'nota!! scream }}

{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Exor Omega
<<< LOL! I love you, TES! >>>

((QFT <
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 pm
<<< OIC - and "Yes, it IS so!" >>>  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm
That's right. He must think you'll do a good job taking care of this one.

*happily flies in circles around Amy and the pony*

*goes into the bar and finds the muffins, bringing the whole package out to Amy* Here you are.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm
{{Yes yes, we all love Tes cool }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Hello PEOPLE IN THE BAR  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm
{{*cough* speak for yourself *cough!*... Just kidding, Mr. Niceguy! XD}}

Amy smiled thankfully at Karrie when he returned, both for what he brought and for what he said.

She unzipped her Ziplock bag of homemade blueberry muffins and too out one. She smiled up at Velcore and gave him one of the muffins. Then, she took out one more and carefully extended it to the pony.

"It's ok... This is yummy! Watch Velcore eat it! Yum yum!"

The pony seemed to look up at Velcore in question, and then, it looked forward and quickly walked the rest of the distance between itself and Amy. It happily began to eat the muffin, even while Amy cautiously put her arms around it.

Amy smiled brightly, bursting with excitement. She held the muffin up to the pony while she wrapped her other arm around the pony and stood up with it.

"Karrie, do you think it would be alright to bring it into the bar? Since its eating, do you think it will be calm enough to come inside?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm
RAZZ! *Grins at Razz* Come have a drink with me! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Psyzapp
RAZZ! *Grins at Razz* Come have a drink with me! xd

All right lady her I come just don't bite me please. * Thinks to himself I hope she does.* Hello Pretty. Hows are you? May I get a Razzdango please.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm
*eats the muffin and looks hopefully at Amy for more*

*gently runs his hand along the pony's back, careful not to spook it* I think the pony will be all right, but you might want to check with Psyzapp. She doesn't seem to mind Velcore, but a pony might be a different story. Especially one you just got.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games