Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm
*Very tempted to bite Razz just because he said not to.* You look quite fetching tonight Razz. I have a question for you I'm very confused about. *She sips her Manhattan.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 pm
-walks up to the bar and sees Karrie...and a...pony? confused Velcore and Amy- Uh...why the hell is there a horse outside the MW? -kisses Karrie on the cheek-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:04 pm
Amy nodded to Karrie and then laughed softly at Velcore. She kept her voice soft. "Velcore, I can give you another muffin inside if Karrie will allow me to. Blueberry muffins don't have as much sugar in them as cookies do."

Amy smiled brightly at Dame when she came over. She excitedly whispered and nodded to the pony in her arms. "Dame! Look at what Velcore brought with him tonight! He brought a pony for me to take care of! Isn't it wonderful?!"

She walked to the door of the bar but just stood at the threshold. She smiled at Psyzapp and nodded to her horse.

She called out to Psyzapp in a whisper. "Psyzapp! Is it alright if I bring this pony in with me? It's just a baby and Velcore brought it for me! I'm sure it is well-behaved... I think."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm
*puts an arm around Dame* Well, Amy asked Velcore if he would find a pet for her, so he did. I'm pretty sure it's not a normal pony. *laughs* For one thing, it's partly purple. *kisses Dame* I'm glad you're here, cause I can't stay too much longer. I have an early morning tomorrow.

*continues flying around happily*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 pm
<<< Well ladies and gents, I'm going to call it a night. I'm about half way done with my post, but my abilities are fading with the hour and I find myself at a stalemate. Tomorrow should see the battle and a conclusive ending to the battle that has just begun, and it shall hopefully see the return of the Sinner to town.

Good night all, and have a pleasant evening 3nodding >>>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 pm
*Looks at the Pony and then back at Amy and sighs.* This place is becoming a regular zoo. stare If you are the owner of this pony, you will be taking FULL responsibility for it. If it isn't well-behaved then it's out of here. stare I don't expect to see it every day and it stays IN THE BAR ONLY. Any damage caused by this…creature…is completely YOUR responsibility.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 pm
((Oh good, I'll be able to be here later tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm
Psyzapp
*Very tempted to bite Razz just because he said not to.* You look quite fetching tonight Razz. I have a question for you I'm very confused about. *She sips her Manhattan.*

Ok what is it. *Razz can't help him self he has to touch his BOOBS.* DON'T!!!!!! *HE looks around to see if any one is looking?* HAHA Sorry guys sorry.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Amy grinned brightly and went inside the bar. She went over to Psyzapp and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you so much, Psyzapp! You won't regret this!"

Holding the pony close to her, she carefully went over to Kai and smiled down at him. "Kai, look! Velcore got me a pony! Isn't it just adorable! Its hair matches mine and it has the eyes of a Precious Moments figurine!"

The pony didn't even seem to notice that it was inside a bar now. It was still chowing down happily on the muffin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Uh...huh. It's beautiful...but...where the heck are you gonna keep it? It's a horse it's gonna need a lot of room...

-kisses Karrie back and wraps her arms around him- Oh, is that so? I can't stay long either, I just wanted to stop in and say hi. -smiles at him and snogs him once more but longer-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 pm
((*sneakattackglomps the patrons of MW* Kat just got in from cardio and is too damn tired, xd .....so I think I'm gonna lurk and call it an early night! That, and I need to ice my legs down...gonna have bruises....again....on my inner thighs. I'm starting to not like dancing on chairs! xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 pm
>>editing that bad idea out of existence<<  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Razzdango

Ok what is it. *Razz can't help him self he has to touch his BOOBS.* DON'T!!!!!! *HE looks around to see if any one is looking?* HAHA Sorry guys sorry.

*She leans over very close to Razz and whispers into his ear.* I would like to know why you feel I am unable to whip the willing? *grins at Razz in a very evil way.* twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm
*returns Dame's kiss* Actually, I have to go now. *calls into the bar* Good night, everyone. *kisses Dame once more, then reluctantly lets go of her* Good night, Dame.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm
Psyzapp
Razzdango

*She leans over very close to Razz and whispers into his ear.* I would like to know why you feel I am unable to whip the willing? *grins at Razz in a very evil way.* twisted

Well it just means I like it. SO.... You wont get any thing out of it.
Side note. I just found on the vortex there is a forum that you post yourself portrait I just added mine.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games