Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:24 pm
"im going home if theres going to be a war im in but i have to prepare ill be back soon"Kamakura had a hard smile as she walked back to her lonley house. She jumped through her window and wet digging through her closet she pulled out a large star shaped weapon along with some kunai and her jutsu book.
'i have to learn as many as possible...'she said flipping through the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Avon stood up "Do u need me Nova? I wish to visit Kawaii..." she told her

"I think Kikyo and I can handle it" she replied quietly

Avon nodded once and use the light to teleport where Kamakura was "what's this about a war...?" she asked as soon as she was out of her light portal  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 pm
Nero woke up in a dizzy state, and realized he was somehow sleeping on an armchair instead of a proper bed. He got up slowly in pain and went to look for some painkillers for the searing burns all over his body and medicine for his hangover from last night's party.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:44 pm
"ahhhh!"Kamakura yelled baring her load of weapons "oh sorry....dont sneak up on me like that especially when im holding weapons"
"the war....right well andrew has foretold a war aganst thousands of slayers and heartless their planning to attack the town....."she said hurridly.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:46 pm
"Heartless?" Avon said puzzled. "that's impossible... Nova... Killed Xemnas.. how could they still be multiplying? This is not good.... " She said, fidgeting with a strand of her hair. "those weapons arent going to work." she informed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 pm
"well what does?......theyll work against the slayers at least...."She said reading more of her jutsu book.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 am
fenrir paused for a second"dont die if i die i want you to live a long life even if im gone"he says in a low tone tears falling down his cheek"i dont want anyone to die by my side"he says as the tears keep falling"i love you but please dont die if i die please"he says still in a low tone  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:45 pm
"But how am i supposed to live if the love of my life is gone? I will most likely commite sueside if you do die and i live." Kawaii said wipping the tears off of his face "I love you to."  

Bre loves PINK

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:46 pm
Avon conjured her Light Claymores "Light." she said looking at the blades "massive amounts"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 pm
Andrew then saw Orion standing in front of his house..'Why is he just standing there?' Andrew thought then walked up next to him. "Orion, you all right?"Andrew asked him.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:24 pm
Orion's body shifted a little when Andrew appeared beside him. He wasn't expecting anyone to notice him. "...I'm fine... is there you wanted from me...?", he asked Andrew, hiding his sadness.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:31 pm
"Oh! Well, we wanted to know if you would help us i the war. Slayers and Heartless are going to attack the city by midnight, and its already three!"Andrew said taking a deep breath after he finished.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 pm
"... slayers?", Orion questioned, obviously not knowing what they were.

He didn't want to say that if Nobodies or any member of the Organization XIII appeared, he won't stand a chance since his elemental alignment was dark, which they were immune to. However, he wanted to be a great support to his team, so he mentioned nothing about his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:46 pm
Yukina felt a presence. Heartless? No, that can't be possible.
It was possible. She saw two shadows move around on her carpet, and out came 2 heartless. " Oh s**t!"
She summoned her skull staff and slashed them as they flew towards her. " If they got here, more of them should be coming." she said, gripping her staff and running outside.  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm
OOC: HI Violet!!!

Avon turned around "they're here Kamakura." she said readying herself for battle "They'll attack the castle now that the O13 is in shambles.... most of them are gone... except for Larxene, Axel, Marluxia and Roxas "  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games