Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 am
User Image
Akane felt a scratch on her arm and she squeaked "Ah! Don't do this, you can still have Nicholas! He won't run away." Akane smirked, but when she looked at time, it was actually time for her to transform back.

Damn, it's time but...I...won't move... Sheesh, Amentet!

"Ni-ch-ol-as," Akane giggled as she run her finger through Nicholas's chest. The bite was enough affective, in Yuu's form. But in Akane's form, she might have at least forced herself not to move. But unfortunately she is not Akane right now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:59 am
User Image
*Hetu cried with displeasure as the white dwarf took her away from her beloved.* Her eyes then turned a sickly yellowish green color and her sword suddenly emerged from her hands. Her voice was rough and coarse as she declared*

NO ONE SHALL TAKE ME FROM MY BELOVED!!!!!!
*But unfortunately the dwarf knocked her out cold before she could begin to swing at him*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:03 am
User ImageCrap.. This won't end well if I dont do something. Nicholas thought as he assessed his options. Then, like a sudden revelation of hope, he noticed the edge of the balcony. It was a wide open exit for him, all he needed to do was jump. Before he did this however, he took a shot at one last attemp to snap the women out of their lustful trance.

"June! Aven! Yuu! Snap out of it! Cant you see this is just some form of spell?" Nicholas saw that his words werent going through them. He stepped backwards towards the edge of the balcony, slowly making his way to jump off.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 am
User Image

Avens senses had been amplified due to the bite. The energy surrounding her was amazing, intoxicating would be the right word for it.

She watched Nicholas carefully, noticing him moving slowly backwards. Realizing what he might be about to attempt, she reached out, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling in down, pinning him to the floor. "Oh no, you can't get away that easy." smirking as she looked down at him.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 pm
User ImageNicholas was caught off guard by Aven's actions. For some strange reason, the woman has gained enough strength to pin him down forcefully. Much like Nicholas, she was no ordinary human.

Nicholas struggled between Aven's legs as he tried to break free without harming anyone. This proves to be very difficult.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:29 am
User Image
Akane saw that the balcony was open. So she let Nicholas go and closed the balcony...she locked it. She lay on the floor and got closer to Nicholas. "I was so shy that time when we were together alone in the ball room. Now it's time for me to get going..." Akane wrapped her arms around Nicholas looking down at his neck.

Damn the smell! I gotta snap out of this... but I can't...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 am
User Image

Aven leaned forward, bringing her face close to his and whispered, "You just need to loosen up." and grinned. Hesitating for only a fraction of a second, she moved closer, letting her lips hover directly over his. Something in the back of her head was saying "don't do this...", but the bite she received had taken over long ago. She ignored the voice and kissed Nicholas, her face turning a darker shade of red.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 am
User ImageNicholas felt the soft embrace of Yuu as he lie pinned on the cold marble floor. Positioned just above his hips sat Aven who was locking him in place. This can't be happening. He felt like he was in some sick pervert's day dream or something. "Yuu, get a hold of yourself. This is just a spell of some sort."

Yuu remained wrapped around Nicholas' neck.

As Nicholas was about to speak to Aven, he felt her soft lips press onto his, passionately locking itself allowing her tongue to slide in. This isn't real. Before Nicholas could push Aven away, he felt Amentet's venom pass through his lips. His vision suddenly became blurry, distorted every passing second. His once clear mind was now being flooded by thoughts of lust towards the three females.

No. No! Nicholas shook his head, trying hard to fight for control. But Amentet's poison was very strong, in fact, the Devil's Eye Nicholas possessed seemed to be agreeing with the surging sin now flowing in his vains.

Slowly, Nicholas' felt numb. His hands no longer struggled. His body remained still, giving into the desires of the females.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:56 am
User Image
Akane reach her hand out to Nicholas's cheek and turned him to her side, right when they stopped the kiss. She watched his eyes, as if she was addicted by him. "I'm jealous Nicholas. I want a kiss too..." She said without any hesitation and shyness. "Why you never noticed me?" She said once again still staring in his eyes.

But, I don't wanna this. We are just friends...just friends...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 am
June followed the three inside and knelt down next to Nick's head as he was pinned down, her fingers gently running through his hair as the other two girls did their things.
"..."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

As soon as Nicholas was taken over by the venom, and he stopped struggling, Aven started feeling strange. All at once she was hit with a wave of energy that was radiating from his body, like it was being held back before.

Yuu knew half of the truth. Aven had told her she could sense peoples feelings and energy when she was around them, but the rest she had kept to herself. She could also absorb those energies and feelings, as like a little boost of energy for herself if needed. Sort of like when people need that extra boost, they have coffee. Other peoples energy and emotions were her coffee, and like coffee, too much of it can be bad for ones body.

Usually Aven could control when and how much her body absorbed from others, but the venom from Amentet was causing her to lose that control. Needless to say, this sudden wave of energy, and powerful energy at that, was almost to much for her to take on. Her body tensed up as she tried to block out as much as she could, if she took in too much she would pass out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:06 pm
User ImageNicholas' eyes showed a mixture of desire and confusion as he did his best to regain control of his mind. Images of intimate and exotic scenes with the three females kept surging in as he lay motionless on the floor. The soft touch of the ladies' flesh was soothing to him, and even more when their lips meet. A small trail of saliva connected the boy and Aven's lips. Nicholas then heard Yuu's complaints and faced her. A moment later, they kissed. This only increased the amount of venom being passed from one person to another, amplifying their lustful desires. After that, he faced June and asked her to come closer to his face before they kissed as well. Their bodies felt hot from within, to a point this feeling could no longer be supressed, but deep down, Nicholas continued to struggle. Why can't I move!?  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

She couldn't take it anymore. Releasing the hold she had on Nicholas, Aven fell sideways softly to the floor. Her shoulder hit harder than she thought it would, making her wince. She hurt all over, she had taken in too much. Closing her eyes and curling up slightly, she tried to ignore the searing pain. This was a strange feeling, she very much wanted to take advantage of all three beings that were near her, but at the same time every part of her was in so much pain she was almost in tears. "Amentet...what chaos you start." she thought to herself with a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Akane saw how the moon set slowly and slowly. She had to walk out of the room to get back to Akane's form.

Sheesh dragin...the problem is, we can't even lay a finger on you if we wanted. What a fox actually Amentet is.

Akane rubbed Nicholas's cheek and somehow said. "H-Hel...p..."

Damn no! The transformation might have started to be. But...I feel exhausted.

Akane was quiet until there, though her movements were still going with the venom. It's pretty random for her to say out that word. But it was kind of enough loud to let people hear it.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 am
User ImageSuddenly, like a bullet through his skull, a searing pain surged once more, temporarily breaking the lustful trance Nicholas was in. He slowly sat up and held his forehead, grunting silently as he resisted. After a few seconds, his mind was thinking clearly but his body wasn't as responsive. I gotta get out of here before.. Nicholas slowly tried to stand up, but the venom made it difficult. His body wanted to press onto the ladies bare flesh, but his mind fought back. He began crawling his way out the door while he was still in control.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games