Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:16 pm
User Image
Hana dodged him easily, being able to move normally through the gravity made by her Aura. "Illúzió készült igazi: virágok a halál!" She said as her flower shape shurikan shot out and dissappeared, only to hit Robert hundreds of time. The bure now went half way up her bicep now. A crack appeared in her restraint.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:17 pm
"Enough!" Brago gave them 1 last warning.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 pm
Robert laughed, even though he was bleeding really badly. "Is that all?" he asked. Then, he attacked again, but his speeed was back to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante chuckled, "Well, I can still hotwire a vehicle, like that van over there." He said and smiled at her with happiness and relief. He was glad that she was okay and now that she was here with him, his worry disappeared.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:24 pm
User Image
Misha followed him to the van only reluctantly releasing his hand when he needed to get the vehicle started. She hovered over his shoulder, her breath hot on his neck. "Are you done yet? I'm cold." She was shivering but she just wanted to be away from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 pm
Brago got up. 2 metal clanks could be heard on the floor "I Said ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!" Brago released an unrestricted ammount of Aura. The sheer power made the building explode as his aura jumped to the sky.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 pm
User Image
Hana hit the restraint and was slammed to the ground, unable to move.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Brago got up. 2 metal clanks could be heard on the floor "I Said ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!" Brago released an unrestricted ammount of Aura. The sheer power made the building explode as his aura jumped to the sky.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 pm
DemolitionboyXX
DemolitionboyXX

edited  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 pm
Robert struggled to stay up, but was soon slammed to the ground as well. He pushed up, but still couldn't manage it. Intense white fire danced around Brago.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Hey, it's been year since I've done this, so I'm sorry if it's taking forever." He said calmly before he heard the engine roar to life. "There we go!" He played with the heating a bit so the van would warm up so Misha wouldn't be cold anymore.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 pm
"Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Power and Chaos" Brago grinned. "Spread!"Bragos power continually increased. "Now Robert. I believe you said you can be as powerful as me. Is that still true?" Brago said walking towards him  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 pm
User Image
Hana was fighting against brago's Aura, and she managed to stand up. "Brago, this is my fight." She said angerly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image
Misha climbed into the van. "Let's go to my place, the water is hot there," she said, unless you prefer, a cold bath," she said archly.
Nike watched as Misha left. She had seen her smiling and the tender way that he looked at her and sighed. She had hung back from this whole thing to not draw attention to the escaping two, now she was wishing she caught a ride. A vein started to throb on her forehead and she was becoming angry. She stated to create an atmosphere of heaviness. She added more weight, each minute. All the while she stood there arms crossed, eyes blazing.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 pm
Robert snarled and pushed himself up. His aura grew as quickly as Brago's and matched it. It seemed that the angrier Brago made him, the easier it was to match him. "You know that it's true," he growled. Then he snarled at Hana. Then he looked at Nike. She looked really pissed. Bad idea a voice said in his mind. His eyes turned back to gold and his aura started to lessen. He walked over to Nike with an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry," he said. "I lost it again. Now you see why I try so hard to keep it under control."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games