Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 pm

"H-hello," Melody stammered. "I figured I was alone in the woods... What are you doing here?" She was sincere this time. She needed to be accepted.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Erin looked at Hannah and Kazumi. 'If you pick up anything, let me know.' She sent. "Camping. What are you doing here all by yourself?" She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm

"I.. um.. well you see I was just going for a run, and I got lost and totally freaked out," Melody explained, acting like she was hiding something that should be hidden from normal people.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm

"Uh-huh.. You're hiding something." Erin said, her eyes narrowing a bit. "What's it you're afraid to hide?"

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

"Well if you're with those freaky wolves I was running away from..." Melody started, turning slightly away, as if she were about to run.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Erin froze. "You're running from them?" She asked, a bit suprised.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 am

Sora growled quietly, revealing his fangs. "I don't trust her," he said.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Kazumi shook her head. "Me neither..." She murmured. She looked at the girl. "Tell me why I can't read your mind."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 pm

"You can't read my mind because I don't want you to," Melody glared now. "Now are you with those wolf things or not?" She spread her wings, exposing them fully.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 pm

"No." Erin said, glaring back at her. "And why don't you want us to?" Kazumi asked, growling under her breath.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 pm

"Because... I... well... My mind just can't be read and there's nothing I can do about it," Melody huffed, not glaring anymore. "They messed something up when they were working on me, and now my mind is just a blank."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 pm

"Hm." Erin and Kazumi said at the same time. "Do you have a place to stay?" Erin asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:43 pm

"Not at the moment," Melody started twirling her long black hair. Now was the time she had to be charming, she had to win their trust. Any of them who couldn't read minds weren't her problem.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 pm

"Well, would you be interested in coming with us?" 'Kazumi, Hannah, Amy, I need you guys to watch her closely.' Kazumi gave a slight nod.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 pm

"Yes I would!" Melody smiled. "It would be nice to have people to travel with for once." She was trying to figure out if they had set anyone to watch her, but as far as she could tell she was in the clear.

Ceacus groaned quietly as his head started to get dizzy. His sight started to get fuzzy. It felt like he was reading someone's mind, but all he saw was a toxic fog.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games