Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Maria had fallen asleep, blah blah blah, got dressed, blah blah blah, and tried to catch up with the others, still in a dazed state.

Maria wasn't used to the snow, since she didn't get much where she lived, but it was wonderful, and cold. At first she thought the world was imploding, but she now knows that its fine. After a while, her legs started to get tired, and every other step resulted in a face-plant into the snow. So when she reached the others she immediately clung onto Chris, the closest person to her, "Snow is actually quite scary..." She stated, her face dripping melted snow. (which is really water but, pshhhh... Who cares.)
|| And lame post is lame. ||

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 pm
Jordan kind of walked on top of the snow, her flight making her light enough to do so.

It was one of the things most of the other kids were jealous of when it came to snow, the water kid's ability to skate on the snow and totally own at snowball fights. Well, the manipulation kids were hard to beat. You'd think fire would be helpful, but half the time when you used it you just ended up with a face full of slush.

Jordan wondered what it would be like to have water, but there was no way she would ever give up darkness. She 'stood' off to the side quietly. I suppose, like Whit, she was partially subdued by the snow. At least, as long as they weren't playing in it.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Sensory kids brought skills to the field of snow as well, though...dodging only worked the times when you weren't bogged down in 3 feet of the white stuff.
Avery tugged open the door. "Food time". Why she felt a sense of hurry now, when she wasn't even hungry. She didn't know.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit reached up and knocked an odd drip of snow off the overhang above the door. Leaving it to fall on whoever was entering behind him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 pm
Norrowing her eyes for a sec she did remember him but something was different, something was missing from when she remembered. 'oh yah that's it' she thought "i sorta remember you but you know not coming back to say hi at all, kinda led me to belive that you were scared of the woods or something" Treya said as she jumped up out of the snow and dusted/shook all the snow off of herself.

((is having posting style envy at all the pretty posting formatts >.< i wants one too sad ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 am
Spencer turned around and saw Treya. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. If I did I would have given a warning. Are you alright?" he said to her.

Telepaths had an advantage in a snowball fight, depending on if they could hear the thoughts of the people approaching them with snowballs. It also depended on how much they thought. If they did a lot of it like Michishige, it was easy. Also that only seemed to work for the more powerful telepaths.

Christopher felt Maria grab at his jacket. "Oh, hello Maria. Having problems standing up?" he asked turning as far as he could to look at her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Yea, sorry 'bout that. I was kinda busy lately," he said, hoping that that would suffice as an excuse. "Hey, you should enroll in the academy! You know Tele, right? I'm sure you do, cause he kinda knows everyone around here..." Michishige said. "I got an idea! You wanna come to breakfast with us?" he offered to Treya. "C'mon, it's nice and warm in there!" He grabbed Treya by the arm and started walking over to Christopher, Spencer, and now Maria. "Hey guys, look who I found!" he announced happily. "Oh, and hi Maria," he said to the girl, knowing she'd probably be upset if he didn't say anything to her. "So we going inside or what?" Michishige inquired, pointing at the cafeteria doors not far from where they were all standing.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ lol, I can help you with one if ya want. :3 }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery felt bad for having bypassed everyone outside, her sensory powers hadn't exactly been awake enough to sense Treya, the odd warning feeling she had seemed to be drowning everything out.
She pulled open the door to the Caf and held it as she saw Shige and the others come in through the front.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit took over the door holding duty from Avery, putting his arm up high above hers and pushing to take the weight.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:16 pm
The beauty of the snow was long gone and replaced with the need for warmth, "Why yes, I am Chrissy..." She said, shivering, eager to go inside and a bit relieved when Michi asked if they were going in or not, so that way Maria wouldn't have to let go and trip and get more cold in her exodus to the cafeteria.

|| WE GOTS A NEW PUPPY! She so cute >.< ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 pm

User Image

Avery let go of the door and poked her head past Whit to see what was taking everyone so long.

Whit leant back against the door with his body to give Avery he double checked all the snow the others were bringing in and wondered at his own boots, which were leaving a small puddle.
Avery's of course, were not, as she'd stomped them outside.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:47 pm
Christopher took Maria's arm and helped take her into the cafeteria. "So I guess you're awake but your legs aren't. I hope you won't need to crawl back to your dorm. I'm heading over to the biology lab after breakfast" Christopher said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:54 pm
|| Ohmahgawd, you don't know how much I want to -censored- Len right now o.o -this entire next sentence is censored, sorry children- But seriously, why are all the hot men have to be fictional...? ||

Maria wobbled into the cafeteria with Chris, "Exactly, but the ice doesn't help either..." She said, her teeth chattering, deeply appreciating the escape to the heated cafeteria, only half acknowledging Chris' other comment about bio, Maria seriously didn't want to study.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:55 pm
Ms. Powers had sent one prefect and helpful student per passenger on the bus. This was more of a rush than she'd expected, but as the company was even willing to send the bus to the school, what could she do but work to get the students ready. She was about to go make sure everyone was ready in the gym when she gave her e-mail one last check.
What she read presented her overburdened mind with so many ideas she switched to her blackberry to continue on.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm
((what should we do with the siblings and Dr. Stanfield?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 pm
(I'm gonna ask Wolfy, but they can either go home with the Doc, or go with the school kids. Personally I vote for option number 1.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:45 pm
(( Oooh! What kind of puppy!? (And lol at your next ooc... xD )

And I'm okay either way about the Doc and siblings ))

Jordan walked over, and when she passed inside and landed on the floor, the only thing to come off her boots was a thin layer of half-melted snow. She shook herself a little to get some of the snow crystals that had landed on her black jacket and hair off. She breathed out and the breath was still visible in the cold air from the door.

Telemachus slid his papers aside and pushed a few buttons on his computer. At the VP's desk, the screen lit up, and she turned, scanned quickly, and began talking to the others hurriedly. Tele leaned back in his chair and studied the people in the room, letting his mind 'wander'.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games