Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:39 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette shivered at the idea of her father dating David’s mom. She secretly prayed it never happened. Granted she didn’t know her father’s age and wasn’t planning on asking him if he knew any of the League family. “I can only wonder about that one.” She said in wonder. “My whole family seems to be made up of Gryffindors and Ravenclaws… well aside from my cousin Chloe but they say she should have been." She said with a smile.

“You know you aren’t helping your case any.” Leonette said giving a mild irritated look. Her cousin had always said when she got irritated she gave off a rather cute almost playful annoyed kind of look like she wasn’t being serious at all. “Alright then don’t be surprised if I find you on occasion.” She said cementing in her mind that she would visit him now and then just because she could.

Leonette shook her head. That would be here next year rushing off to see where her sister would be placed. “Don’t worry about it and of course I’d look out for her regardless.” She answered before climbing out of the carriage and heading for the Gryffindor Table. Hopefully she’d see some friends and get to socializing she needed to find out what went on all summer without her not that she was locked in a tower or anything…

(Exit to the Great Hall - Gryffindor Table)

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Robes

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:04 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine loved the positive energy that was in the carriage, as it wasn't often she felt this confident. Sure, she was still nervous that she may be joining Ravenclaw's Quidditch team, but still, why not just try? Everyone was right, she just needed to get out there. Before she knew it, she noticed that the carriage had stopped at the front of the school. "I suppose we need to get to the Great Hall now, the Sorting's going to begin soon," Lexine sighed.

clothing x ooc :: exit to Ravenclaw table x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxSurprisingly, not a single first year had seen her apparate on to the platform. Perhaps that was a good thing. Yes, she was a prefect and all, but James did have other things to worry about, like the N.E.W.T.s for example. The girl was not looking forward to having to take those. She might be a Ravenclaw, and she might like learning new things, but tests, those were a whole other story. Tests were something scary. In her mind, they really proved nothing except how well you could recall things using a piece of parchment and a quill. That wasn't at all how the real world worked, or at least, the young woman was fairly certain that wasn't how it worked.

xxxxxJames watched as the new students left for the Lake. Part of her wished she could join them. Ever since the beginning of her second attempt at fifth year, she could see what was pulling the carriages. They were threstrals, and you had to have witnessed a death in order to see them. To be honest, she didn't know what made it worse. Their dark, skeletal appearance, or the reason why people saw them. The reason that James saw them was the same reason Akira saw them. The Machlachlan sisters could see threstrals because Zephyr Bearach died in order to save them. Yes, he could still be seen with a life-like appearance. That was simply due to him joining the undead. However, the pain was still there and the boy still died.

xxxxxThe prefect watched as the platform slowly started to empty itself. Nobody was ever fully eager to go back to school. While living in the castle might provide a break from annoying family members for some students, there was homework and classes to make up for that. James wanted to make sure that all of the students, or at least most of them, were off the platform before she boarded the carriages. She also was curious to see where her sister was, but with the nearly empty platform, the elder Machlachlan figured she was already at the castle. "Better get headin' ta the carriages!" James called to a group of stragglers, trying to suppress her Scottish accent in an effort to be heard clearer. "They won't wait forever," she added as she pushed her cart over to the carriages and started loading it. She was starving, and wasn't Head Girl. She reminded them, it was time for her to move on.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

Location: Iverness to Hogsmeade Status: Just apparated With: Some Stragglers Thoughts: Feast!
OOC: Stragglers are NPC, unless you're still here. Also, Exit James.
QUOTES GO HERE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:36 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:10 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Lillith Matilda Hoult

_____________________________another day another life --unsorted--
                                                    _____________________________passes by just like mine --pureblood--
                                                    _____________________________it's not complicated --first year--
                                                    post layout by perpetual apocalypses

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lillith lunged forward just a bit due to the stop of the train. Her light brown ringlets followed suit and covered her face before she pushed them back with a gentle sweep of her hand. Sighing, she knew it was time to leave the comfort of her seat and exit onto the platform. Flicking her eyes over to her beloved pet, Rodrick, she gave a stroke to his velvety soft head, scooping behind his triangular ears to give him a scratch. She could feel the vibrations of his purring on her fingertips and it was thankfully comforting. "It's time to leave, my love. We've got a new home for a little while." Wrapping her cloaked arms around his slightly chubby body, Lillith stood and easily made her way through the hall of the transportation and out onto the cemented stable ground. The moment her eyes took hold of her surroundings, she was in awe. The sight of the castle wasn't far and she could see the multitude of towers and the warm light that oozed from the countless windows. Giving Rodrick a mild squeeze, she focused on his purring to give her steadiness. Now, she had to figure out where to go from here. Older students were at each opening of the trains, all wearing the same uniform as she, but they were colored. Reds, blues, greens, and yellows all tied into their outfits at some point. She put it to the fact of which house they were sorted in. The must be top of their classes if they are in to be in charge of so many children. Lillith felt a pang of anxiousness at the thought of asking where to go. They seemed a bit busy so she was not to bother them. She supposed she would wait till more people filed off the express, then follow the herd over to her next destination.

The unsorted first year chose to use this time to people watch. As every student emerged from the small doors of the train, she inspected them casually. Seeing their little quirks of nervousness or their lackadaisical swagger of boredom and familiarity. Everyone looked so different from each other, with personalities that seemed to shine easily from them. She wished to be like the students holding the doors. All were helpful, to a degree, greeting each new member of their school and old friend as they passed them. Her parents would be proud if she were of that rank. Suddenly she felt Rodrick squirm in her arms a bit. Cocking an eyebrow she tightened her grip and cooed to him. "What's the matter, Rodrick? It's all fine. No need to be fussy!" It didn't seem to have any effect as he was still being restless. She wasn't comfortable yet in letting him down, he could run off at any moment. Although, his claws poking through her sleeves and into her skin really was making her more lenient. Letting out a huff, she gave in and let him stand on his own four paws. "Don't you go anywhere! Stay." It was difficult to command a cat, but she hoped he would be wary of his new surroundings and stay put.

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 am
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Blood: Pure.
Currently: a 1st Year
Wearing: Plain Black Uniform

-----------------------------------------------------------

When the train arrived at the Hogsmeade station, Wendy was one of the first off. David had apparently managed to somehow accomplished some trick of not being found when he wanted to be, then again the annoying blonde Hufflepuff of his sister had said he always had that talent. Something about him generally not liking to be around people and found ways to avoid them when he wanted to. Cathaline, his sister, seemed the opposite. Wanting to talk to someone be around people constantly: it was annoying. And the vapid bright always cheerful and naive act got old fast-or at least from spending as much time in the Avery Manor with her, Wendy was fairly sure was an act.

She got off the train and pushed her bright red hair behind her shoulder and her blue eyes scanned the platform not particularly interested or uninterested. Her face remained impassive and she decided as long as she didn't have to put up with Hufflepuffs, because if Cathy was any indication of the house she was placed in, Wendy would kill someone before the year was out, or Gryffindor which was an absolute disgrace of a house if you asked her. Taking a step out of the way she crossed her arms and watched the older students and occasionally caught sight of a first year in their plain black uniforms.

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

<>

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:56 am
x
User Image
Y V O N N E M O R E A U ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______halfblood__third year__slytherin__

Summer finally ended. Time to be bored in a secondary location.

Honestly, Yvonne didn't do much the entire two months of freedom aside from flipping through her textbooks and helping her mother around the store. Her little sister was old enough so that she didn't need a babysitter anymore. Sadly, her parents still heavily limited her freedom, not allowing her to go outside alone for the fear of being attacked or kidnapped or something stupid like that. Those things only happen in stories. It also didn't help that her father seemed to be wide awake each time she wanted to sneak out in the middle of the night when people were supposed to snore away in Dreamland.

So, Yvonne waited at Hogsmeade Station, watching the train pull to a slow, agonizing stop. She would watch the little first years get off, or sweetly smile at the upperclassmen. But as people passed her, a pang of annoyance hit the young girl. Where were those two dipshits named Ashley and Anastasia? Did they get stuck in a tree somewhere? Ugh.

Patience, young lady. Patience is a virtue that Yvonne never understood.

Diamond Wales
          Grespeciatto

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

that smile is fake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image

A n a s t a s i axXx R o m e l l i e r

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                      xx`◜ a n a˟↘ ᴛʜᴇhissy - sᴘᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
                                                      xx( ) THAT'S A 1 2 3 AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                      xxx FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS - DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS
                                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT A TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : bright . ♔ . with : yvie moreau . ♔ . at : hogsmeade station )
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year . ↘ . slytherin . ↘ . parselmouth . ↘ . halfblood

- Hopping off the last step from the train, the teen touched lightly on the pavement, tossing a few wayward curls from her face as blue eyes went to scan the crowd for any familiar figures. Three Slytherins, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw were currently on her 'I Spy' list, though it seemed to be proving a hard task to spot them at the moment. She'd been touching on the green-scarved students, but still no sign of any of the people she was looking for. Perhaps they'd be further in?

- That turned out to be the cincher. Taking a few steps into the crowd, Anastasia shot a few passers - by her usual dazzling smile, which thankfully stunned them enough for her to gain a relatively good pathway through the throng— and those who weren't as taken were easily persuaded to, ah, accommodate by the sight of the three-foot hognose currently wrapped lazily around her neck and shoulders, visible even under her jacket. Rommel had grown at a faster rate than even Avna had expected. Definitely not an unwelcome one. The cleared way gave the teen enough eye - room to spot the familiar figure up ahead, a red (such a rebel) scarf peeking out from behind a curtain of long, dark hair. She was fairly certain this was the girl, and not the boy.

- "Yvie!" Anastasia let out a delighted grin before briskly making her way to the girl's side. She noted the other third of their trio was still nowhere in sight, which was probably the main reason the Moreau was down - frowned and huffy. Ana briefly wondered how long it would take for Yvonne and Ashley to get things over with and begin dating. Would there be enough material to set up a betting pool? A little unscrupulous of her, probably, but she needed the money. She stored that away for the future before turning to the dark - haired girl beside her. "Hmm, Ashie must have been caught up somewhere," she mused, absently petting the reptile peeking out from over her collar with a few fingers. the hognose wasn't fond of limp fingers. No snake she had encountered before was. She wasn't usually fond of advertising her affinities in public like this, but at the moment, the blonde simply couldn't care and she had to apologize to Rommel, anyway. She'd jostled him slightly when she sped up into a run earlier.

- "Have you been waiting long?" the Romellier asked, scanning the crowd as with her companion. Still nothing. She kept her eyes open for both her original candidates and Ashley this time around. She had to catch up with some of them after the feast. "How was your summer?" Ah, summer. Not the most eventful, but by all rights— here, a small grin slid onto her face— most definitely a more interesting one than before. Less depressing too, and marginally a whole lot more fun.

o o c : SOBS I POSTED

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Khiaave Akari Lennox
First Year ~ Unsorted
Mixed Blood

Khiaave had donned her robes not long after the train left King's Cross Station. She felt lucky that she had found a window seat on the crowded train, and was able to stare out and watch the countryside roll by. There was a lot of sound, and activity going on around her, but she just stared contently out and daydreamed about what it would be like at Hogwarts. So it was somewhat of a surprise when they finally pulled into Hogsmeade Station and came to a lurching halt. Khiaave nearly fell out of her seat! She silently fussed herself for having ridden the entire train without talking to anyone! She can't let that continue, shy or not! Kai, her barn owl, gave a little hoot when she finally grabbed her cage and started making her way to the exit with the other crowding students, many much bigger than she.

As Khiaave disembarked and put her first foot on the to cement slab of the station, she immediately looked around for the castle. She couldn't help her huge toothy grin as she finally saw it off in the distance in all its wonder. A gentle push behind her reminded her to keep moving and get out of the way so she pushed herself forward in search of fellow first years. She would not let herself continue as a loner. She found another first year, judging by the same plain black robes, with pretty brown ringlets and walked towards her and her cat. She pushed her red braid back over her shoulder with her free hand before holding out to the girl, "H-Hi, I'm Khiaave or Khai." she stammered, "It's my first year too. Its a pleasure to meet you."

O.O.C Open to anyone

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
      User Image

❀❀❀

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lillith lunged forward just a bit due to the stop of the train. Her light brown ringlets followed suit and covered her face before she pushed them back with a gentle sweep of her hand. Sighing, she knew it was time to leave the comfort of her seat and exit onto the platform. Flicking her eyes over to her beloved pet, Rodrick, she gave a stroke to his velvety soft head, scooping behind his triangular ears to give him a scratch. She could feel the vibrations of his purring on her fingertips and it was thankfully comforting. "It's time to leave, my love. We've got a new home for a little while." Wrapping her cloaked arms around his slightly chubby body, Lillith stood and easily made her way through the hall of the transportation and out onto the cemented stable ground. The moment her eyes took hold of her surroundings, she was in awe. The sight of the castle wasn't far and she could see the multitude of towers and the warm light that oozed from the countless windows. Giving Rodrick a mild squeeze, she focused on his purring to give her steadiness. Now, she had to figure out where to go from here. Older students were at each opening of the trains, all wearing the same uniform as she, but they were colored. Reds, blues, greens, and yellows all tied into their outfits at some point. She put it to the fact of which house they were sorted in. The must be top of their classes if they are in to be in charge of so many children. Lillith felt a pang of anxiousness at the thought of asking where to go. They seemed a bit busy so she was not to bother them. She supposed she would wait till more people filed off the express, then follow the herd over to her next destination.

The unsorted first year chose to use this time to people watch. As every student emerged from the small doors of the train, she inspected them casually. Seeing their little quirks of nervousness or their lackadaisical swagger of boredom and familiarity. Everyone looked so different from each other, with personalities that seemed to shine easily from them. She wished to be like the students holding the doors. All were helpful, to a degree, greeting each new member of their school and old friend as they passed them. Her parents would be proud if she were of that rank. Suddenly she felt Rodrick squirm in her arms a bit. Cocking an eyebrow she tightened her grip and cooed to him. "What's the matter, Rodrick? It's all fine. No need to be fussy!" It didn't seem to have any effect as he was still being restless. She wasn't comfortable yet in letting him down, he could run off at any moment. Although, his claws poking through her sleeves and into her skin really was making her more lenient. Letting out a huff, she gave in and let him stand on his own four paws. "Don't you go anywhere! Stay." It was difficult to command a cat, but she hoped he would be wary of his new surroundings and stay put.

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image

First Year House Half-Blood

you are a catch 22, either way i miss out
all of the grief i give you, is energy i can live without
but i could stand you one more night

xxxxx Henry had spent most of his train ride to Hogwarts sitting in a compartment by himself (mostly because he didn't want to have to deal with the other kids just yet, which he accomplished by saying there were other kids in his compartment who were exploring the train), staring out the window. He realized halfway through the ride that he had spent the entire time thinking, and decided that he needed to do something that would not use up as much brain power as thinking. Staring out the window, he decided, was a mindless activity that would kill time. And that was when he zoned out, clearing his mind, watching the beautiful scenery though the window but not really seeing any of it. Around dusk, Henry got dressed. His robes were pristine, new, and fit him very well, as was expected to be, since he purchased them from a professional. He felt awkward and lose in robes, not used to having long cloth hanging from his shoulders. It was not a feeling that Henry particularly liked, but it was one that he would have to put up with until he gain an essence of familiarity with robes.

xxxxx When he felt the train stop, he waited a moment, and stood up, taking a breath. This was it. The line between the muggle world and the wizard world was a train, and as soon as Henry stepped outside, he would be crossing the metaphoric threshold to the wizard world. It all sounded like Henry didn't get much exposure to the wizard world at home, but the truth of the matter was that he did. When his father explained that Henry was a wizard, everything changed, Henry's whole life. But at home, Henry could tune out the wizard world with muggle clothes, muggle music, muggle books, muggle TV. He could ride his bike and be down the street and not have to worry about wizard anything. Here, at Hogwarts though, it was full time wizard world, and Henry wasn't sure he was ready to approach a world that he had known about for three years, but still knew so little about.

xxxxx It was chilly outside, when Henry stepped out of the door and onto the platform, but if felt good on his face. He didn't get a good look at the castle-at least, not at first, because everyone was pushing to get out of the train behind him and he had to keep moving-but when he did... well, he did. He wasn't sure what he should gadge his reaction to be at that moment. Was he supposed to be in awe? Was he supposed to blow it off as something usual? He looked around to the other students, his classmates, and tried to read their expressions. He could tell that the kids who we're looking to the castle as if it was the most brilliant thing they had ever seen were the other first years, and the ones who didn't give it a second glance were older, so Henry chose to keep his awe on the inside. He didn't need to look idiotic (and, as aware of how much of a jerk Henry would sound if he said that aloud, he didn't see himself turning over a new leaf anytime soon). Instead, Henry looked at the other kids, the ones filing out of the train, the ones on the platform, the ones who looked slightly lost and maybe a bit overwhelmed, the ones who looked like they knew exactly what they were doing when Henry knew that they didn't have a clue because he was doing the exact same thing. Those were the people that Henry wanted to be around. Not that Henry was particularly interested in talking to anyone, at least, not yet. That would come later. For now, he preferred to watch.

Where: Train Station
With: Other students
Mood: Wary
OCC: Someone come make Henry talk please!

hulusis

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:54 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third Year Gryffindor

Valentina Hopped off the train to head towards Hogwarts she can not believe how much this school has grown on her after all these years.
"I have never been this happy to leave my family behind. Even though spent most of it in France with my friends." Valentina said to herself. "This year should be different I will make sure I attended classes and actually do some work. Get along with people rather than be a loner like I have been for the past few years," Valentina told herself. "Last of all be more postive towards others." She said as she headed towards the carriages.

OOC: Feel free to talk to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:08 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀

It didn't seem like too many moments flew by before Lillith was engaged in an interaction with her first fellow student. She followed the stranger's movements as she hesitantly made her way over, barn owl in tow. Maybe that was what made Rodrick freak out so much. As soon as the large bird was within reach, The tailless cat crouched over and sniffed at the cage curiously, pawing gingerly at the wires enclosing his possible prey. Seeing this as a bad thing Lillith nudged her kitty with her Oxford clad foot. He meowed innocently, but she saw right through it. finally turning her attention to the newcomer, the young girl shot a smile right back at her. It was beaming with welcome and it reached her eyes subsequently. The red head introduced herself with a very unique and beautiful name: Khiaave. To keep Lillith from embaracing herself by mispronouncing her name, she just stuck with Khai. Joining their hands in a light handshake, this brunette saw it fit to return the gesture. "Hello, Khai!" Her bright voice seemed as light as air, but with a little bit of a rasp. Nothing major, but anyone could tell it would become more potent with age. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm Lillith, but if that's too formal, Lilly is just fine. This little trouble-maker is Rodrick. I hope he isn't bother your owl!" She apologized sincerely as she kept her wannabe predator at bay.

A beat of silence would fall between them, and she would take this time to ask little questions to find out more about the possible new found friend she has made. Scooping up her cat, she returned her blue eyes to match the green looking back at her. "So are you excited to be sorted? I am. I think the whole process is quite interesting. This hat being able to reach the far recesses of your mind to figure out who you really are and where you really belong. It's absolutely brilliant!" She spoke with such vigor and force, but never abrasive. She was just a passionate person. "What house do you think you will be put in? I'm thinking I'll be a Hufflepuff like my mum. She and my dad met at Hogwarts. He was a Gryffindor." She tended to go off track at times, feeling the need to explain further than necessary. Did Khai really need to know about how her parents met? Or what houses they were a part of? Probably not, but Lillith spoke anyway.

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

khiaavess

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyyyYYYYyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Flustered
                                                        ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Hogsmeade Station
                                                        ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Uriel
                                                        ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god'

It took a moment for Uriel’s words to register in her mind. ’Wait… did he really just…’ Staring blankly at him, Claire was at a loss for words yet again. What would have been only a few seconds felt almost like hours to her. What was she waiting for? The answer was so simple. Yet as she opened her mouth, only an embarrassing croak seemed to crawl out of her throat. Though where her words failed her, Claire’s body seemed to understand, and as blood rushed to her cheeks from the awkward little croak Claire nodded her head eagerly. Heart racing, palms almost sweating, Claire lept from her side of the compartment once again, but with almost perfect timing the train had stopped and Claire lost her balance and fell into Uriel’s arms. ”Yes…! Of course!” She finally managed in an airless whisper.

And then came the nervous giggles. With such a surge of emotion, Claire wasn’t quite sure how to handle herself. Clinging for dear life on Uriel’s shirt, Claire managed to regain some balance as she shuffled off of him, instead finding a seat beside the boy. ”Sorry.. I..” In between the giggles and the blushing, Claire attempted to smooth out the creases she had managed to form on Uriel’s shirt. ’Oh god… what must he think of me now.’ It was all she could think about, but it seemed like nothing could dampen her mood, not even that little embarrassing display.

As the last of the giggles seemed to fade and all that remained was the mild nuisance that was her blushing, Claire sighed, stealing a glimpse of Uriel before turning to look out the window. ”It… looks like we’re here now.” She said, trying to hide the blush from Uriel in a (potentially) futile attempt to divert his attention. ”Should we… leave the train? Find a carriage?” Claire suggested, without realizing that she spoke in such a way which almost seemed as if she didn’t want to leave.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                      ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                      ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Still Can't Even
                                                      ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Station
                                                      ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ No one
                                                      ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

The train ride was… well. To put it softly, the train ride was far below Isla’s standards. In fact, the experience was in a category of its own: no comfy seats, no maid service, not much of a view, no alternative forms of entertainment, and the trains still didn’t have even half-decent food worth eating. She had taken a compartment to herself, of course, and the whole trip had consisted of failed attempts at napping, which only managed to tangle her hair even more – apparently such a thing was possible.

As she got out of the compartment with her bags in tow, the little firecracker was already feeling a surge of anger that had been swelling within for the past few hours. It came to her in the form of a headache, with all of that rage being jammed into a tiny ball of pressure in the side of her head. Muttering her expletives as she went, Isla glared left and right every so often – a look powerful enough to scare even the older students away from her. The main priority was, of course, to get rid of her heavy luggage. ’Oh when mum and dad hear about this… they’ll be livid. It was the same last year, I’ll have the school shut down for this.’ It was a wonder Isla’s head hadn’t simply burst into flames by now.

At least now this platform was slightly less crowded. Now it consisted only of students, and there was less of an effort needed to dodge them seeing as most of them were walking the same way anyways. When most of the anger had subsided and more natural thoughts flooded back into her mind, Isla found herself almost stationary, lifting the front of her cap up slightly to get a better view of her surroundings. ’I wonder where Bonna is…’

Devlyn Maycry

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo finally walked back after getting his food, not really thinking about anything at the moment. He had to get his stuff, but when he made it back to the compartment, the two seemed to be all over each other...and the last thing he wanted to do was ruin a perfect moment, knowing how these perfect moments felt. They would hate him if he ruined it, and that was also something he didn't want to happen. But he had to get his stuff...

Finally, he decided to just stay outside and lean against the wall until they had went to leave. He leaned up against the wall and started to pick at the noodle bowl he had just bought for himself. He kept his cool though and understood that these two obviously knew each other...a lot. He didn't want to be that guy who third wheeled, but at the same time ruined everything. Everybody hates that guy...and that guy is not something he was. He was polite at times, despite what his behavior sometimes indicated.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

Forks Anonymous

The Forgotten Weasley

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games